The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE - Page 8 Empty Re: Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:26 pm

Raid looks at her and says, "Yes we are." He smiles and goes to scroll and picks it up and says, "We have a hostage situtation in the Village Hidden by lighting." He looks at her and says, "We have three days to get them or they will be excuited." He looks at her and says, "We leave at noon we will be there by nightfall and thats when we will stirke." He smiles and then says, "These are kunai and shuriken pouches. For know all you need is the kunai and thats becuae they come in hand when fighting but I don't think you want the shuriken pouch unless you can throw it."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE - Page 8 Empty Re: Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:51 pm

Hamona looks at the different ninja weapons a moment. She says, "I think I can use either one if I need to." She goes to her room a moment to pack some healing tools just in case they needed them later. She was all hyper about making this village her home with Raid. She comes back to his side with her small bag packed. "So what all needs to be done?" She was not quite sure if she needed to do a test in order for the village to accept her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:55 pm

Raid looks at her and says, "This is an A ranked mission all we need to do is infiltarte the land of lighting. Then we have to find our missing comrades and bring them back home." This is our first mission and it will determine rather we are just fine on our own or if we need help.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment and nods. She says, "Okay Raid I am up for it. I just wanted to know what we were doing." Her eyes close a moment as she felt a surge of energy go through her body. She tenses up and lets it pass. Her energy was still increasing and being absorbed in her body. She relaxes once it is over and she can move again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:56 pm

Raid looks at her as her eyes closed. He looks at her and says, "Something is messing with you." He then says, "You don't have to tell me if you don't know or if you just want to keep it to your self." He looks right at her and says, "But if this is going to mess with you tonight then let me do this mission and we can do the next one but I can't double back to help you because that new power of yours is to much on you at the time." He kisses her forehead and says, "So what is your decsion."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:15 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, "My new found energy levels haven't settled yet. So you could say its kicking my butt." She jumps slightly as a shock goes through her body. She asks as she thinks about things, "Are you sure you can handle this mission on your own?" She winces as her body shakes slightly as her energy and powers keep increasing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:09 pm

Raid kisses her forehead and says, "I will be fine." He touches her shoulder and then says, "Go lay down and I will get back to you I will take care of this mission." He gets his gear ready and then heads for the door. He turns around and points to the room. "Get some sleep you are going to need it."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:20 am

Hamona looks at him and kisses him goodbye before going to her bedroom. She lays down in her bed and goes to sleep roughly. Her body is raging with the energy of a god. Pools of blue energy surround her as she sleeps. While Raid is away, a man stares at Hamona as she sleeps. His energy signiture almost identical to hers. He says, "You are in for a lot of pain. Your mortal lover will die someday while you remain young and powerful. But in your eyes it is all worth it." He strokes her cheek and then leaves so she may rest in peace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:01 pm

Raid was at the village hidden lighting in no time. He slowly moved around the village. Looking for openings. When he finally found one he moved quickly and swiftly through the opening and into the village. He waitd for darkness to fall and then he moved through out the village making his way to the jail cells.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Hamona wakes up to the empty house and slowly gets out of bed. Her knee gives out and she hits the floor like a rock. She winces as pain goes through her body. She curls into a ball as the pain increases even more. When she opened up the gates to her power, she never imagined she would have to go through this much pain to adjust. She wished Raid would hurry home but she knew he had a job to do. She stays on floor crying because of the pain. Her energy was growing stronger but at a painful cost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:10 pm

For the most part Raid had execuited the plan flawlessly. He hadn't made a single noise nor had he even spoked a unexpected challenege. He made it down to the cells and saw his fellow ninja held in a new type of ninja bonding that he had never seen before. Little tags on the shackles they electricuted them every time they moved in a supsious manner. Raid uses a transfromation jutsu to get into the cells with out making a noise. He then swicthes his ninja compaions with transformed thunder clones, that looked just like them. Raid then helped his friends out of the cells and up to walls of the village. Raid looks at them as he started to recongnize them as his old team. He smiles as he realzied they had yet to notice him. He gave them both a helping shoulder and helped them out of the villager and back to his home. He got them into his main room where he laid them on the couch and tended to their wounds. He the heard a noise and in the other room and runs in to find Hamona. He scoopes her off the floor and holds her tightly as he says, "What is going on Hamona are you okay."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:41 pm

Hamona looks at Raid as he suddenly seemed to appear. She says weakly, "Powers increased too much and are causing me great pain." She jumps as more pain goes through her body. She cuddles into Raid sadly as the pain was too much for her handle. She whimpers as she difts into a form of coma. Her energy makes her float in the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:09 am

Raid had no idea what to do. He closed the door behind him as he turned to his beaten and batterd team mates. "He picks them up and helps them into another room he had." He wrapped their bandages and summon two wolves. One was a medic wolf and the other was a knowledge wolf. He sent the knowledge wolf to go study Hamona and look after her as he took care of his teammates. When he finished with them he went back to his room and looked at Hamona. The knowledge wolf told him his analysis.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:42 am

The knowledge wolf says, "I have looked over your friend and well it seems her whole structure is being broken down and remade into a better form. Unfortunately it is a painful long process. All we can do is let her ride it out." The knowledge wolf looks at Hamona sadly. He says, "I am sorry I can't speed up the process and take away the pain."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:27 pm

Raid makes a couple of hand signs and touches the wolfs head and looks at Hamona as it poofed into a puff of smoke and disappears. Raid looks at her and and the says, "I am sorry I can't stay but I have injured allies in the next room and I must tend to them. I know you are in great pain but I have to go your body is becoming more advanced and will take care of you." He kisses her hand and heads into the next room and starts to tend to his fallen allies.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Hamona watches him leave sadly but she did understand that he needed to help his wounded men. She does her best not to scream as the pain increases more. Her bones crack and break reforming her body. Her blood soaks the floor as her body is pretty much ripped apart piece by piece. Tears stream down her face.

Several hours later Hamona slowly gets off the floor glowing with energy. She looks at her body seeing only minor differences of her new body. She whimpers to herself, "Maybe there are only internal differences." Her body was sore like crazy but not as painful as the change was. She gets back in bed to rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:51 pm

Raid had spent all night patching up his old team. When he heard the screams stop in Hamona's room and the glowing faded he goes to the kitchen and makes something for everybody to eat. He went to his team first thinking that after such a long night Haomna may have wanted to rest. His team wake up to see him and don't even reconginize him at first. But after they started to recognize him they all tried to forece themselves up so they could talk to him. Of coures Raid refused to let them do that.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Hamona wakes up a few hours later and comes out of her room slowly. She makes her way to the wounded warriors and places her hands on their chests. She could sense their life energies dropping like bombs. Their chakra levels were dropping even faster. She heals their bones and some major injuries to give them a fighting chance to live. She then puts some cold clothes on their foreheads to help them feel better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Raid watches Hamona work. He then walks into the room and says, "I guess I won't have to summon that medic ninja." He takes her hand and says, "How are you feeling." He pulls her out of the room and pulls her into his arms. He looks into her eyes and says, "You gave me quite the scare Hamoan."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:56 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment as he takes her out of the room. She looks into her lover's eyes and says, "I am sorry I worried you my love. I am feeling fine now. I feel different but fine." She kisses on the lips and asks, "How you feeling my love." She scans his body mentally for wounds but did not see any.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:12 am

Raid smiles as she kissed him. He grabs her waist and kisses her pulling her into him. He kisses her over and over again and pulls her into his room and falls back on to the bed with here kissing her over and over again. "You know you really had me worried and I have know idea how to deal with that and I think you need to find away to make up for lost time." He smiles and kisses her lightly.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:21 pm

Hamona laughs softly and says, "Oh really now my love. And how am I suppose to make up the lost time?" She kisses him on the lips deeply. Her body looked the same on the outside but she knew there were a lot of differences on the inside. She breaks the kiss and looks him in the eyes. She nips at his bottom lip gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:12 pm

Raid smiles and says, "How do you think you can make up for this." He kisses her over and over again. He smiles as he hands started to roam her body. Not sure wat to do. He wasn't sure of what she was read or willing to do so he just held her tight as he continued to kiss her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:20 pm

Hamona blushes deeply as she feels a little uneasy. She kisses him on the lips and says, "My love I am not ready for that yet..." She blushes even redder feeling embarrassed. She looks in his eyes wondering if he would be mad at her for not being ready. But then relaxed as she realized he wait until she was truly ready to give herself to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:50 pm

Raid turns his head and then slowly backs off of her and says, "I have to go check on my team." He turns around and walks out to the next room and begins to check his teams wounds and then goes to get them some medicine. Aftter that he leaves their room and goes out into the city he runs into his uncle and says, "I completed my first solo mission and got my team back." His uncle smiles and says, "Your fahter would want you to have this now." He pulls out a beautiful chinesse broad sword with a wolf hilt. His uncle smiles and says, "I didn't get enough time to put the inscibe your father wanted on it but if you bring it back to me I can fix that problem but as of now that is your blade." Raid looks at the blade his eyes getting teary he places the blade on his back the sword itself was magnificant. He gives his uncle a hug and goes back to his home the hilt of the blade hanging off is hip.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next