The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 12 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 28, 2012 11:00 pm

Chuckling softly at her coment Duncan kissed her again. "I will have to remember that my love" He held her to him. "Marla you are my everything why cant you see that?" This was when he began crying "You deserve so much more then me but you love me and I love you"

He looked at her in the eyes. "I do love you baby"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 12 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 11:17 pm

Maria kisses him gently and says, "I know my love but some times it feels like you are closing me out." She strokes his cheek and her tears completely forgotten. She has him sit on her bed and she looks at his bad knee. The doctors had used liquid stitches repair his knee. She pulls on a long wire like strand and the liquid goo comes right out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 29, 2012 12:26 am

"If it feels like that let me know alright?" He stroked her face "I sometimes just want to protect you my love and sometimes I go over board" He watched her look at his knee and turned away ashamed "It should be me in your spot" He looked at her. "I dont know what I would do without you so please dont leave me"

He winched slightly as the goo came out. "How does it look?"

((Okay for SO how bad should she be hurt...intresting making her go into labour early...now should it be like twilight, everything fades and such??))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 12:17 pm

(I think that is too much like twilight. I think she be turned like her dad except have her drift into a deep sleep as she endures the pain like Bella in Twilight. That way her dad does not hear her pain. But not where she needs bitten several times. Because having the twins inside her actually speeds up the turning process faster.)

Maria looks at him as he said he should be in her spot. She says, "Duncan I will be fine with time. There is no need to feel guilty about what's happened." She takes out a band aid and puts it on over the small hole where she pulled the liquid stitches out. She says, "You have deep pink scars on your knee but the pinkness will fade if you put lotion on your knee." She looks in his eyes and says, "You are less scarred than I am..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 29, 2012 1:26 pm

"I would much rather have you on me then any lotion" He winked and pulled her to him gently pinched her ass and kissed her passiontely. "You are so beautiful my sexy woman"

He frowned at her comment gently laid her down beside her then started kissing every inch of her licking at every scar. "It shouldnt be like that you shouldnt have more scars then me" He nuzzled her neck and kissed her collor bone.

"Marla you are prefect"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 1:45 pm

Maria sighs and giggles as he lays her down on her bed. She blushes deeply as he licks her scars. She says softly, "My love please don't do that. My scars are ugly." She brings his lips to hers and kisses him deeply. She says softly, "I am not perfect my love. You are Ducan. You love me despite my flaws."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 30, 2012 12:10 am

"Nothing about you is ugly Marla everything about you is prefect please see that" He kissed her back and stroked her face and then brought a hand to her breast trying to help her forget her worries and her fears.

"What flaws my sweetness all I see is a angel that saved me from hell" He bent down and softly began to suckle on the nipples watching her softly to see her reactions.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:14 am

Maria looks at him as he suddenly starts to tease her body. As much as she loved it and needed his love, she made him stop. She looks in his eyes and says, “As good as that feels my love I can’t let you continue. My body is sore and still healing. If I were to become aroused by you, I would desire more than teasing and in this condition I would not be able to satisfy my desires.” She kisses him on the lips and asks, “Can we just cuddle and enjoy each other’s company?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:53 pm

Feeling her tense Ducan stopped at looked at her. Hefrowned and kissed her gently. "My sweet goddess of course I didnt mean to hurt you only to show how beautiful you are to me" He laid down and gently pulled her to him and stroked her hair and put the blankets over both of them.

He held her and relaxed and he started singing "You dont know your beautiful and that what makes you beautiful"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:17 pm

Maria let out a breath as Duncan stopped teasing her body. Her muscles relax and pain stops shooting through her. She did not want to tell him that she was out of her pain meds and having a hard time moving. “My sweet goddess of course I didn’t mean to hurt you only to show how beautiful you are to me,” he said. She says back to him, “I know you don’t want to hurt me…Maybe when I am better we can make love without hesitation.” She kisses him deeply and listens to him sing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:00 pm

He felt her relax next to him and kissed the top of her head. "My sweetness have you taken your meds?" He slowly sat up. "Its time I take mine that is why I am asking" Using one hand he reached into his bag on the side and pulled out his meds and took one. "We were given the same meds if you need one"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:09 am

Maria looks at him as he asked her if she had taken her pain meds. She says, “I ran out and have not been able to get them refilled yet. I am not allowed to drive and to be honest I am a little afraid to get in cars now.” When he offered her one of his pills, she took it slowly from him and swallowed it. She says, “Thank you love.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:16 am

"I will get my mom to pick some up for you alright?" He kissed her softly on the forhead and offered some water to help the pill go down. "You are most welcome my angel"

He held her and smiled "I will see about getting a humvee for you, much like what the Army uses, way more safe, only when you are ready though, or a driver if that helps" He gently carrassed her arm. "But for now I just want to hold you, either nap or watch a movie, just be with you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:19 am

Maria looks at him with a smile. She says, "I don't believe I have met your mother..." She kisses him softly and strokes his body. Her cell phone goes off and she answers it slowly without looking at the caller ID. It was Duncan's wife. His wife says to her sending chills through her body, "Watch your back whore. I am going to finish you off." She hands up and Maria turns as pale as a ghost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:45 am

Duncan looked at her a bit concered. "Marla is your memory okay, you just had dinner with her" He kissed her "Dont worry about it though" When the phone rang he stroked her cheek, hearing the convo he shook his head and held her tight.

"Nothing is going to happen" He picked up his phone and dailed a number. "Yes Johnny, remember what I talked about yesterday? Yeah I need it, Thanks" He hung up and kissed her. "How does Hawiai sound to you?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:03 am

Maria shakes her head and says, "I don't remember..." She could not remember meeting his mother or having dinner with her. Although she was badly banged up in the accident. Even the doctors did not know the extent of damage she had been inflicted with. She shakes in fear and watches him as he speaks to his friend. She says, "Haiwii sounds wonderful. Will you be coming with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:26 am

Ducan shook his head and kissed her gently on the forhead. "My love do not stress about it" He held her "Your mind is just protecting itself" He grinned "Hmmm seeing you in a coconut bra and a grass skirt, yummy" He held her and hummed.

"It will be safer there my love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:02 am

Maria looks at him sadly and says, "If my mind needs to protect itself you would think it would get rid my memories of the accident." She kisses him softly on the cheek and says placing her head on his chest, "It does not matter where we go as long as you are with me." Her eyes close slowly and drifts to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:19 pm

"The mind in a fickle thing my love" He kissed her and stroked her head as she rested agaisnt him. As she sleeped he hummed softly watching her sleep. He turned on the tv low and held her close slowly closing his eyes, but didnt sleep incase Marla needed him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:39 am

As she slept, Maria squirmed as images went through her mind. Images of the accident and her rough childhood mixing together creating the worst nightmare in her life. She whispers Duncan's name over and over again as the nightmare got worse. She wakes up with a jolt and covers her mouth to stop herself from screaming. Her body shakes with fear and her legs ached from emotional stress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Duncan stayed with her until he could no longer hold his bladder. He kissed her gently and hobbled to the bathroom. He tired to be fast but was too slow he fell on to the bed and held her. "Baby I am so sorry I left. come back to me" He kissed her gently and stroked her cheek. "Its okay to scream my queen"

He touched her legs softly "Do you want some morphine?" He had some for when his pain was really bad but it looked like she needed it more then he did.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:52 am

Maria looks at him as tears went down her face. She says, "I thought for sure I was still trapped in my car..." When he touched her legs, she winced and nodded. She says calmly, "I wish I could forget..." Her phone goes off and she picks it up without looking at the caller id. She says calmly, "Hello?" Duncan's wife on the other end says, "How do you like being trapped you little whore?" Maria grows pale and says, "How does it feel to be a wanted woman? You may have me scared but at least I am free to go where I please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:25 pm

"I am so sorry this all happened to you my sweet prefect angel" He held her "In Hawaii everything will be better" He got up and got out the needle and got the morphine put it in then in the needle and then injected it into her leg. "Close to where the wound is will help"

It was then that the phone rang he figured it was his wife and picked up his phone "Chris, yeah, track it good" He looked at her to wait till she hung up.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:35 pm

Maria looks at him as Duncan tells his friend to trace the call. His wife says angrily, “You will never have him. Even if I go to jail, I will find someone to finish what I started. Your days are numbered.” Maria responses, “I am not after him you crazy gold digging bitch. You can send whoever you want after me. You are not the only one with connections. I refuse to back down any longer! So come on you bitch or are you all bark and no bite now…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:24 pm

Duncan was seething in anger, but if his wife found out that he was here it would be so worse he paced like a caged animal punching his self trying to be quiet. His friend was going to try and trace it then put a tail on her to make it so someone always knew where she was.

Duncan continued to pace watching her on the phone wanting to pull her into his arms and just hold her but it wasnt the right time yet. He could just watch as he moved on to claw his own head to deal with the disperation.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next