The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 20 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:24 pm

Duncan shook his head. "No if you wont let me send you somewhere safe then you are not sending me away to put yourself in harms way" He turend to the guys. "I do not know you but please do not let her put herself in danger, it is my fault that she is in danger but I love her, I cant imagine my life with out her" His breathing was going ragged and he was gasping himself now.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 20 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:45 pm

The men looked at him before a big man starts to speak, "Duncan right? You do not know her well if you think we are going to be able to stop Maria from doing as she sees fit." Maria sighs some. The man continues. "She has done many things you have not even seen." The man gives him an unblack marked file. The file contained information about secret operations Maria and the men handled for their country. Listening Maria as young as 15 when she became a part of the group. Maria kept her eyes down in shame of her keeping a secret from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:20 pm

Duncan turned to Marla, "Why is it okay for you to leave me, but not okay for me to send you somewhere safe, so I can take this to court" He snuggled her. "My life is nothing with out you"

He took he file and read it, turning to her. "Wow, your, good" He paused "But I still can't imagine life with out you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:20 pm

Maria looks at him not quite sure what to say at first. She says to him, "I am sorry that I did not tell you sooner. But because it was not just my secret to share. I had to wait until my men were comfortable with telling you. I am glad you did not hate me."

She kisses his cheek and lips. "I have been trained to deal with a lot more then your body is able to take. As soon as I am able to leave the hospital I am going to take care of the problem once and for all. I've had enough of her games and I've had enough of worrying about your safety." The big guy Ryan laughs. "That sounds more like our commander that we know. We are ready for war soon as you are."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:19 pm

Duncan bit his lip. She would be in the hospital a bit longer, he had a plan, before she could put herself in danger, he would do it he would find her, press charges and get her away before Maria could put herself in harmsway.

He kissed her softly although he was worried he smiled at the comment. "Hmm commander, you trying to uprank me?" He winked and snuggled into her then sat up. "Baby I am going to go for a bit, I think I need a shower, I stink bad, and I want to get you something, is there anything you need?" He stood, all he would have to do was get away from her guards.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:42 pm

Maria looks at him with a slight smile. "I could use a cherry Pepsi right about now." The men laughed and one says, "Yep the general is going to be okay." She looks at Duncan and says to him and says, "Don't forget to take your meds while you are at home." She was going to be here a while they all knew that. But they did not believe in being negetive. It slowed down everything. One of the men knew what was going on with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:28 am

Duncan sighed well if she wanted a cherry Pepsi then she was going to be okay. He snapped his head to her. "I wont" He paused "I hadn't really planned on leaving you, but I guess it will be easier for you to sleep if I am not here snoring hey" Plus it would mean he could deal with his wife and save Marla.

He slowly and siffily got out of the bed and kissed her passionatly on the lips. "I will be back in the morning baby" He used his cane to start walking out the door. He looked back towards her with tears "See you soon"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:43 am

Maria said goodbye but she knew that something was wrong. But she also knew that her body was in no shape to stop from doing anything stupid. Moments later she fell asleep and one of her men followes him out. He says to Duncan, "I know you have something planned in your head but try and not do something stupid. You are the man she chose to stand by. Don't get yourself killed and leave her alone to grieve. It is not very often that she takes a liking to someone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:42 pm

Duncan hated seeing Marla like this and knew that it was him that put her there and she was going to make it different. He watched her fall asleep and then sighed. He knew he was being followed and turned to him.

"I am the one that put her here I need to fix this, nothing will happen to me, I love Marla so much she is my everything, I wouldnt be able to live with myself if something happened to her, what would you do if it was the woman you love laying on that bed?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:44 pm

The man looks at him with sad eyes. "My love was in the hospital because of me not too long ago. She was brutally tortured to get information about me out of her. I got revenge for her and then returned to her side as soon as it was done." He placed a hand on his shoulder. "You must be able to return to her. Do what you have to do to make things right but return to her once it is done."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 07, 2014 10:17 am

Duncan sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I am sorry about that" He shrugged. "I could never live with myself if something happened to her because of me" He nodded. "Take care of her, no matte what" He hoped that this man wouldnt catch on that he hadnt promised to return to her.

He got into his car wincing at the pain then drove off. He looked into his review mirror to see if he was being followed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 7:58 am

The man knew that Duncan was going to do something stupid. But he wasn't going to stop him. He understood where he was coming from. But that didn't mean that he liked that Duncan was leaving Maria alone probably for good if his wife anything to do about it. Meanwhile his wife Wendy was at their house with a gun in her hand and she knew that he would make his way to her. She was either going to have him all to herself or she was going to kill him. Either way she will get what she wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 27, 2014 12:14 am

Duncan had a bad feeling about this but he wanted to protect her. He loved to do anything for her including die. He knew his death would destroy her but he felt like he had little choice. He couldn't let her hurt anymore.

He drove to their house Parked and took a deep breath. He called the police. Not That he knew what they could do. Wrote a note letting her know how much she meant to him. He waited until he heard the sirens then started to walk up the driveway. He opened the door and said hello.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Duncan had a bad feeling about this but he wanted to protect her. He loved to do anything for her including die. He knew his death would destroy her but he felt like he had little choice. He couldn't let her hurt anymore.

He drove to their house Parked and took a deep breath. He called the police. Not That he knew what they could do. Wrote a note letting her know how much she meant to him. He waited until he heard the sirens then started to walk up the driveway. He opened the door and said hello.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 6:51 pm

Wendy was not a stupid woman. She knew that he would call the cops before coming into the house. Once he was inside the house, the door locked behind him. She says to him as she pointed the gun at him, "You know this would have gone a lot easier if you would have just played dumb for a little while longer. Now I have no choice but to kill you and that woman." Wendy was not alone in the house she had many dark individuals standing beside her. Even though they heard the sirens, they showed no fear. They already had their escape planned out. Wendy shot Duncan 5 times in the chest. But she was a horrible shot. She didn't hit anything vital before running away. The cops stormed in and quickly got him to medical attention before any more damage could be done to him due to blood loss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:27 pm

Andrew knew that it was a trap he wanted to end this all. He wanted to Marla to be safe and happy. When he closed the door he turned to his wife. His eyes widened at the sight of a gun. "Wendy" he started it was too late though. He fell to the ground. From the mere impact from the gun. As he laid there he wondered how Marla was doing. He know she would be upset seeing him like this He hoped it was all over. Just wanted to be with her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:55 pm

The police got there in time and rushed him to the hospital. They did surgery after surgery to keep him alive. Damage from the bullets was minimal but his stress, blood loss, and damage from his knee left him open to infection.

Once they were sure they got him all fixed up, they put him in the same room as Maria. She looks at him angrily as she wanted the wife dead. She does her best to get closer to Duncan and holds his hand. "Please don't leave me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:21 pm

Duncan was barely hanging on. In the surgeries there were numerous times that they almost lost him on the table. He had dreams while he was under dreams of him and Marla walking hand in hand in the beach, a young child walking in the surf beside them.

Once in the room and turned to the voice. He couldn't talk but he wanted to. His eye lids flutter like he was trying to wake up but couldn't because of the meds.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:56 pm

Maria runs her thumb over his hand. She was trying her best to let him know that she was there for him. She says to him, "It is not time for you to leave this world do you hear me? I'll never forgive you if you leave me. And trust me I never go back on my word." In her voice it was clear that she had been crying. She was also very angry. Angry at him for going home and getting hurt. Angry at the cops for not catching Wendy in time. Her touch was very shaky. As though she was going to fall apart at any moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:40 pm

Duncan still struggled to come out of it. He slowly blinked his eyes and opened then to see Maria there. He couldnt talk due to the tube down his throat. He felt like he was suffocating his eyes went wide and he went to pull the tube out not fully understanding what was going on. All he knew that Maria was upset and he couldnt get up to get to her. What had happened what was wrong, where was he? The panic was clear on his face as he gurgled as he tried to speak.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:47 pm

Maria called in the nurse to have the tube removed. The nurse and his original doctor came in to remove the tube and Maria did her best to stay quiet. His doctor says to him calmly, "Mr. Duncan you are fine. You are safe. You are in the hospital. You were shot by your wife a few times in the chest. Now everything has been repaired in taking care of but you have to stay still. You move too much and you will reopen your wounds."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:32 pm

Finally with the tube removed and just nostril tube was in. He looked at the doctors as they explained and closed his eyes. His wife was never going to leave them alone. He nodded then as they left and left him alone with Maria. "Hey sweetie" he groaned out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:39 pm

Maria was not sure what to say to him. "I told you not to go. But you went anyway..." Her voice sounded broken and far away. Her skin was pale and sickly looking. She says to him resting her head on her pillow, "You probably should not talk much. Your throat is probably raw from the tube. You should drink and eat some cold liquids."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:39 pm

Duncan squeezed his eye shut, he was in immence pain and the look on Maria's face made it worse. "Wanted to protect you" He whispered. "And the baby" ((ommit if she isnt pregnant I seem to remember that she was though))

She was angry and him and that hurt more then being shot. He sighed and whispered "Sorry" then he closed his eyes. He wouldnt press the pain button he felt he deserved the pain for hurting his sweet Maria.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next