The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 21 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:09 pm

Maria blushed deeply as he said he wanted to protect her and the unborn child. She did not remember telling him because she did not want to put pressure on him for the baby. She reaches up and presses the pin button for him. The morphine quickly goes through the IV and into his arm. "I don't remember telling you about the baby. But that could be because of the tramua I have been through. I didn't want to put any pressure on you to be with me because of the baby." ( she had not told him yet because of all the drama between them and his wife. She did not want him to worry. So you're good.)

Back to top Go down

office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE - Page 21 Empty Re: office affair MALE NEEDED MATURE

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:40 pm

His brows cressed in confusion. "I do not know how I did, I just did" He said. When she reached up to give him the morphine he closed his eyes. "I don't deserve that I hurt you, I scared you" His voice was getting horse as he was getting thristy. "My wife is a demon" he sighed. "I am sorry she hurt you, I thought I could convince her to leave us alone"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:46 pm

Maria looks at him quietly for a moment. She says to him, "I will not hear a word of that. Yes you made me angry yes you did hurt me. But that does not mean you deserve to suffer in pain." She does her best to get him some water. She brings the straw to his lips. "Your wife is no demon. Even demons have honor. Your wife knows no such thing. Now why don't you get some sleep? We can talk more when you're feeling better."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:46 pm

Drinking the water slowly he laid back down, he nodded to her. "I am sorry" He said. He was sorry, sorry for no being there for her, sorry for getting her hurt. Sorry for everything. He smiled. "Okay, well I dont know whats going to happen wiht my wife" He closed his eyes. "Okay, well you get some rest too please"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:06 pm

Maria nodded and waited for him to fall asleep. When he was asleep thoroughly, she got out a computer and went to work. She needed data on his wife to understand what she was up against. Using her military clearance, she found out that his wife was a connection to the Mexican mob. He wasn't very careful by the looks of the information that she got. Duncan has gotten himself involved with the wrong woman. She got involved with her commanding officer from her old unit trying to find a safe place for them to hide for now. They could not stay in the hospital for too much longer once they healed up enough to be discharged. The next morning she waited for him to wake up quietly. The dark circles around her eyes showing that she had not slept much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:15 pm

Finally waking up Duncan stretched slightly then opened up his eyes. He looked up at Maria. "Baby you promised" He spoke softly tears in his eyes. "Come here, lay down here, screw hospital rules you need sleep"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:34 pm

Maria slowly gets out of her hospital bed over into his. Being careful not to bump each other's iv lines and other medical wires. "Could not shut my mind off. So I did research about your wife all night. Did you know that she was connected to the Mexican mob? Turns out her dad is the most recent mob boss. I'm thinking we could hide out for a while. I have a few safe houses set up." Maria lays her head down on his shoulder where he wasn't hurt. She did not want to cause him any pain by placing her head on his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:19 pm

Duncan was grateful that she was willing to come lay with him. He kissed her head as she laid it on his shoulder. "What? My wife?" He shook his head. "Guess that makes sense, she never wanted to go anywhere, and I always felt like we were being followed, she always called me crazy for it"

He held her close "Anywhere with you and I'll be happy."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:07 pm

Maria was not sure what to say to him to make him feel better. This whole situation is very confusing for the both of them. His wife Wendy was a part of the Mexican mob. No doubt that they were both marked for death by them. But she was not afraid to put her life on line for him. She says to him, "You will have to get used to more humble surroundings for a while. The safe houses I have manage to get are nothing fancy. But they will keep you safe no matter what they throw at us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:52 am

Duncan didn't like her answer "Baby are we going together?" He was not about to leave her be alone. "Answer me please, don't make me be without you" He had to chuckle. "Baby I have spent months sleeping out in the open, under tanks, sometimes in ditches, I know I will love where ever you put us" He stressed the "us" part in hopes that she would get it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:00 am

Maria knew that he wanted them to be together at the safe house. But could they risk it? She looks him in the eye. "I cannot guarantee that we can be together right away. There are some things that I need to do. Some bad things that are used to do for the military. I want to put an end to this the fight with Wendy, cannot keep going on. Innocent people could be hurt." She kisses him softly on the lips. "I want you to do something for me tomorrow. You are going to be taken for a special treatment tomorrow by military doctors that I know. I don't want you to fight them okay. There's a special treatment but it isn't available to civilian personnel. It can heal your chest in the matter of hours. I will be getting the same treatment tomorrow night. But I arranged it so you will get it first considering you are more hurt than I am. Once you are taking care of, you will be taken to the safe house I mentioned earlier."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:45 pm

Duncan knew what was coming. He was going to be alone. He watched her. "But baby I can not let you deal with her alone, what if she hurts you again but this time she kills you, no I can not be responsible for that" He had tears in his eyes. His eyes shot up at she spoke of the special treatment. He sighed. "What does it mean? Like what will it intail?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:00 pm

Maria looks in his eyes. “I can’t be the killer I have to be to take her out if you are around. I don’t want you to know me as a killer but she is not going to leave us alone unless she is taken out.” Her stern cold tone of voice could easily give anyone the feeling that she was dead serious. She softened some towards him again when he asked about the treatment. “It is a treatment using nano technology. It doesn’t hurt but it takes a few hours.” She shows him small injection scars on her neck. “They are injected into you and go right to work repairing you while the doctors watch your vitals and the nana progress on large computer screens.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:09 pm

Duncan sighed. "Baby I will not be thinking differently of you" He shook his head "I should have been stronger I should have-" He stopped short and held her close but not in a way that would hurt her or mess with all their wires.

He listened to what would happen. "Are you going to get it too?" He stroked her cheek "you need to be taken care of too my love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:13 am

Maria looks at him a moment as he seemed to be struggling to say what he wanted to. She kisses him softly. “No it is hard on everyone to be shot and beat up as bad as we have.” Then she cuddled up to him and says, “Yes I will be getting the treatment tomorrow evening. I will be taken care of medically, don’t worry.” Her long hair covering her left eye. “When this fight with Wendy is dealt with, can we go somewhere and just be a normal couple for a while?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:13 pm

Duncan still didn't like it he shook his head. " I still don't like you being alone I should be putting you somewhere safe and I should be dealing with Wendy" He rubbed his face against her. "I wont be able to go on with out you" He sighed. "But I know you are stubbrone" He smiled "So I will do this all for you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:38 pm

Maria looks at him with a little smile and says, "I know you don't like it huni. But I just want to protect you. The treatment will help us get out of here sooner. We can figure out what we want to do from there okay?" She looks down some as she was shaking as she did not want to be a killer again. "I just want to make sure you are safe and happy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:07 pm

"It should be me protect you though, you need to be protected and cherished and loved" He kissed her again. "We should just hire someone and be done with it" He muttered holding as she shook. "Baby what can I do?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:04 am

Isis looks at him and says to him, "If we were to hire someone to do it, you could get in trouble. So you might as well let me handle it. At least then we will know for sure that the job gets done." She kisses him deeply and tries to stop shaking. One of her men comes in and says to her, "Let us handle Wendy. You have done a lot more than that for us." One other members hits her pain medicine drip button repeatedly to make her sleep. The men look at Duncan and one says, "We will handle Wendy. Your job is to get her as far away from here as possible after her nano treatment. By the time she is going in for hers, you should be awake and walking around. Make the travel plans while she is getting hers. Once she is out, get her out of here. Understood?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:39 pm

Duncan didnt care. "I do not care if I get into trouble, I just want you safe" He didnt like her handling his shit, he should be the one that handled it. He returned the kiss and held her close. He came alert when one of her men came in. He nodded to what they were saying before she could object she was out.

"I will and thank you" He looked at them "I can never repay you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:18 am

The men look at him with a smile. One says, "You can repair by making sure that Maria is safe. You both deserve to be happy. You both have been through a lot and need to get away from this for a while. We will deal with your wife. Take yourself somewhere warm with lots of people." They look at Maria closely. It was clear that her men cared for her. "You take good care of her. Make sure she does not want for anything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:28 pm

Duncan nodded slowly. "I will, I know the prefect place, warm, white sand beaches, and a lot of people, maybe even take her to a few places, holidays you know" He looked up at them "Thank you" He stood up painfully easing himself out of her grip to shake their hands. He gave one a number ."This is a personal cell, no one has this number and it is untraceable, made by the army"

He started packing, he wanted to get Ariel out of here as soon as she work up.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:32 pm

The men help with what they can. They knew that this was going to be hard for the both of them to adjust to. They knew that Mr Duncan would have to have the surgery first. He could not travel with such a sore body. Maria would most likely refused treatment if he wasn't taken care of first. A few doctors come in the room and the female nurses quietly but loud enough for everyone to hear, "Mr Duncan it is time for your nanotechnology treatment. Once we are done with you we will work on miss Maria. Your treatment will take about 3 hours to do. After that we will take miss Maria back to do hers which will take about 6 hours to do due to her pushing herself to protect you. You both are very lucky to be alive with such feelings that you have come acrossed." The doctors and get him into a bed before that they can get him into surgery with the minute technology.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:11 pm

Duncan could tell he was going to need to go shopping. Luckily he had cleaned out his bank account beforethis all really began. He was so wrapped up in planning everything and trying to make sure that Maria would be safe and comfortable he had forgotten about his surgery.

He shoot his head. "No she needs to go first" He swallowed hard and finally gave in he knew that Maria would lose her mind. He laid down and turned to the men. "Make sure she knows I didn't leave her"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:26 pm

The men nodded and remained by Maria's side while he went through his surgery. As they were told it only takes 3 hours to do. He did not require any bandages and the only signs of wounds were the soft puncture marks where they inject into nanotechnology into his skin. One of the men says to him as he starts to wake up and Maria is taken in for her surgery, "You are all healed up. You are just going to be sore for a few hours. The soreness should wear off within 3 hours. Once that is done, start making arrangements for you both to get out of here. Once her surgery is done, you are to both be out of here well she is still asleep. It will be the best time for her to be able to travel without protesting against it. Don't worry about anything other than getting ourselves out of here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next