The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious))

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious)) - Page 5 Empty Re: a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:48 am

she nodded'' probably zaine, i won't sleep long, and you can always come and get me if you are ready to go early.'' she shrugged, once inside, she headed up the stairs to the room she had been assigned too. '' um.. probably won't eat breakfast, not really hungry anyways.. '' glanced at him slightly before smiling.. '' but we could always eat lunch together before we leave you like. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious)) - Page 5 Empty Re: a gift for the lord of the manor ((mature, R reserved for Darious))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:10 pm

He grinned "no no you sleep as long as you like " he says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side following her to her room.."I'd like that." he says with a grin as he watched her.."maybe whn you more used to being around me you can move into my room." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:25 pm

she arched a brow at him as she stopped by her door and leaned against the frame. ''oh ? thats not really proper now is it? you barely know me and well. '' frowned, '' i don't know how relationships work... never been in one,but i am pretty sure moving into the guys room doesn't happen first.. '' she looked up at him and smiled slightly, '' sorry , i can always think on it if you are ok with it?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:53 pm

He smiles as he looked to her.."no no it's ok I don't want to pressure you into somthing your not comfortable with." he says with a smile as be then grinned.."alright you should rest..when you wake up I'll be in my room." he says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:00 pm

she smiled and relaxed, nodding before leaning up and placing a soft kiss on his cheek. '' thank you .. '' murmured before slipping into her room and closing the door, her face bright red but managed to ignore it. pulling the tie out of her hair and ran her fingers through it she stripped down to her sleep gown before going to bed. enjoying the fact that she didn't have to work every bloody night any more. well unless of course if he wanted a massage again.

she slept well passed noon before slowly waking , yawning as the sun shone brightly through one of the windows, groaning she stretched before getting up , her stomach pretty much empty which is why she woke, hungry. getting a quick bath, and pulled on a clean set of clothing, just another light dress. something that she wouldn't get too hot in while going into town. wondering if he was still in his room she quickly pulled her hair up in a pony tail again before walking through the hallways, slightly lost since she forgot to ask him where his room was.. '' ahh .. crap.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:06 pm

He smiles. "your welcome." he says as then stepped back an then bearded to his room. He took a bath and what not getting ready. Afterwords he sat at his desk and read a book, within in a few hours he finished it before resting his eyes slightly. A few more hours later a put on some decent cloths before heading out of his room and to the kitchen being sure the cook was fixing somthing before headin back up the stairs spotting Kit in the hall way putting her hair up.."how are you feeling? He questioned her as he walked over.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:38 am

she glanced up, hearing his voice before relaxing as she finished with her hair, '' better, thank you, and you ?"he must have been up before her since he had come up from the stairs instead of one of the hallways. '' was actually just trying to find you to see if you where up.. '' she smoothed her hands down over her dress slightly to make sure everything was good before she glanced around..she was actually smelling food..frowning she looked over at him'' is the cook cooking late for lunch or early for dinner?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:38 am

He grinned as he looked to her..."Great." He says with a smile as he then shook his head.."I forgot to tell you where my room is...Its down the hall and to the left." He says with a smile. "Hes eairly." He says with a smile as he walked over to her..."Hmmm that dress looks really good on you Kit." He says wit ha smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:12 pm

she flushed slightly before giving a warm smile. '' you always say that. but thank you anyways.. hmm well can we eat before we leave? i am actually a bit hungry. . '' hearing where his room she nodded'' oh well , now i don't have to look for it.. now then, what did you do while i went to sleep hmm?" she didn't know if he slept or not but she still had to ask. wanting to know how his day was and all that. ignored some of the maids that where milling about and sometimes staring at her curiously.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:02 pm

HE smiles as he looked to her..."And I always will." He says with a smile as he then nodded his head..."Of course we can." He says with a smile as he then looked to her..."Read a book...Bathed...got dressed...rested my eyes and came out to get everything ready." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:06 pm

she arched a brow slightly before smiling'' well it sounds like you had a not to busy day then.. what book did you read?" she moved over to him before heading down the stairs, looking up at him to see if he was following. '' i wonder what he is cooking anyways.. it smells good. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:08 pm

He grinned "I guess you could say that" he saw with a grin "the book was called journey to the everdark." he says with a smile.."it was an adventure story....mmmm yes it does smell really good." he says with a smile as he followed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:13 pm

she smiled warmly as she waited for him to join her before going to the kitchen with him.. '' sounds good, do you always read? actually was wondering what you do in your spare time when you are not working. '' she glanced up at him before looking over to the cook who seemed to be roasting something.. '' ohhh now that looks good. '' she could even smell some of the sweets that must have been made sometime during the day.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:23 pm

He looks to her and then grinned..,"yup I read alot..it's all I really do in my spare time besides work out of course." he says with a smile.."it does smell pretty good."he grinned as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:15 am

she shook her head slightly '' you need a hobby i think.. '' she teased, sitting down at the table and almost immediately had a fresh glass of orange juice in front of her.. giving the cook a thanks. she sipped her drink before glancing over at zaine, it was clear he was trying to court her, she wasn't used to it though.. she was enjoying the time with him though,even with him being what he is. she was actually surprised she slept at all, she figured she would be worried about what he would do or something.

'' so, what exactly are we going to do in town ? i have to ask considering i was never allowed to go alone, or even at all if i was lucky.. '' she was always confined to her room, or well the building she lived in. in fact the only thing she had been allowed to attend was a simple party her recent owner had planned out, she couldn't even remember what it was for any more..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:48 am

He looked to her and then smiles..."Your actually right." He says as he walked over sitting across from her. "Well were going to get you a few things." He says with a smile..."Actually what ever you want or need." He added as he then cocked his head to the side. "You won't go without anything here Kit." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:29 pm

she flushed slightly and glanced away, '' i am not usred to this.. sorry, its just.. confusing is all '' she looked back at him before some food was set down in front of the both them, '' think i am going to become friends with your cook '' she smiled already taking a bite of the hot food and gave a small sound of delight'' oh yea.. better then any food i have ever eaten before.''

glancing at him she tried to think of what she needed.. '' well.. probably not much that i need.. '' frowned slightly, before smiling.. '' well maybe a few things to keep me busy while your away during the day.. if thats ok .''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:52 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Its ok...It takes time for everything." He says with a smile as he then looked to his food..."He is very good at what he does." He says with a smile as he too started to eat..."Mmmm anythings ok Kit...Like I said what ever you want I will get." He says wit ha smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:57 pm

she relaxed and smiled warmly, finishing her food quickly and her drink before looking up at him.. '' seriously , your spoiling me here zaine.. but i think i am enjoying it. ..'' she smiled warmly as she relaxed and nudged him slightly. '' i have never been in the market before.. so your going to have to show me around a bit i think. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:57 pm

He grinned looking over to her finishing his food as well..."With me you can have anything you want in this world Kit." he says with a smile as she nudged him..."I'll show you everything." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:04 am

she flushed slightly before pulling him up. '' well right now i want to go to the village, thats a start.. then maybe we can have dinner somewhere. and you can tell me more about yourself. i have alot of questions you know.. ''

the cook looked up and couldn't help but laugh.. '' you know zaine.. your going to make her have that puppy love for you.. '' he teased, stirring whatever was on the stove.. '' as for dinner if you like i can have a picnic basket prepared , they just had the knew lighting in the gardens fixed, and i doubt it will rain tonight. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:38 pm

He grinned as she pulled him up out of the chair.."Alright then." He says with a smile as he then nodded..."Dinner sounds good." He says as he then nodded his head..."I'll tell you all that you want to know." he says wit ha smile as he then looked to the cook..."That might happen...But I wouldn't mind it." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:12 pm

the cook grinned. '' it will be ready when you get back zaine. '' he continued making whatever it was he was making. giving a small hum in the process.

She was wondering what the two where really planning but didn't mind waiting to find out, keeping her hand in his she gave a slight nod before following him out the doors to go to the village.. '' alright then.. how come you have never taken a wife ? well i mean try to before now?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:27 pm

He looked to her and then smiles as he lead her out side and then headed towards the village..."I've never really tried." He says with a smile as he looked to her..."But when I seen you I knew you were the one Kit." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:42 pm

she arched a brow slightly , curious as to how he could know that.. '' oh? are you positive? i mean if you really never tried how to do you know i am the one?"the closer they got to the village the more people she saw, some stared at her others stared at him, most of the women just glared at her and started talking. she didn't pay any attention to what they where saying.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next