The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved

2 posters

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved - Page 19 Empty Re: A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm

she shivered and squirmed, moaning softly again from his wondering hands.. '' hmm but i think i do, but i love it... and yes you are.. '' she teased, closing her eyes completely as she kept up with his pace, only speeding up the pace just slightly to tease him a little more, feeling the pleasure build more and more, though slowly this time. within a few minutes her breathing had already picked up .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved - Page 19 Empty Re: A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:47 pm

He slowly allowed his hands to slide their way down to her clit, gently massaging the skin near there, feeling the warmth of her body. He looked up at her through half closed eyes. He placed a gentle hand on her back and gently pushed her to lay down, onto his chest as he continued to thrust into her deeper, and steadily faster. His fingers gently rubbed around her clit before massaging her lips, feeling the skin there, feeling the moisture before finding their way inside, firmly pressing against the walls inside as he thrusted, moaning a little louder as he picked up the pace, feeling sweat begin to form on his head, and chest. "Mmm.. I love you so much...", he asid as he pulled her into a long and passionate kiss, exploring her mouth with his tongue.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:57 pm

she squeaked slightly when he pulled her down to lay on his chest, moaning as she felt his fingers rub her clit before slipping inside her, making her moan louder. she barely got a chance to suck in a breath before she was being kissed, she followed, kissing him back, moaning softly against his mouth again,struggling now to keep herself in control, though the more he moved the harder it was.

within minutes however she couldn't hold back any longer, breaking the kiss she buried her face against his neck , whimpering in pleasure as every muscle in her body tensed and she climaxed hard and fast. '' ohhhhh!"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:02 pm

He loved the feeling of his fingers and his hard member inside her clit, loving the warmth inside, and the sound of her moans. He moaned softly against her, panting slowly. He could feel the tension building as he thrusted harder and stronger inside, pulling his handout and holding her to him, rubbing her back softly, as he closed his eyes, feeling her tense up, and whimper as he thrusted as fast as he could at her climax, forcing himself to at the same time, holding her up with his hips as he climaxed, cumming inside her, with a loud groan, matching her moan. He held her up for a moment before his hips relaxed, falling to the floor and he let out a small sigh, but immediately beginning to thrust inside her once more.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:14 pm

she gasped and moaned louder when he sped up and even surprised her when he lifted her up with his hips.. already sweaty and breathless she leaned up slowly after a few minutes, loving how much he was ready to go again, bitting her lip she tried not to moan as he began to move again.. '' ohhh yea, definitely love this.. '' flushed brightly , running her hands over his chest slowly '' love you so much .. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:18 pm

He absolutely loved the sounds of her gasps and moans. He ran one hand across her forehead, wiping some beads of sweat from her skin. "Don't hold back... ", he said, softly as he thrusted a little harder against her, rolling over gently, holding her back against the floor this time as he lifted her legs up and he sat on his knees, thrusting again, and again, leaning over her, moving his hand to her breasts, massging them gently once more as he let out a soft moan. "I know I love this and you too...", he said in a gentle whisper as he let out a small groan, wincing as he placed a hand behind her back and lifting her up as he stood up, holding her chest to him, and with one hand guiding her legs to wrap around his waist.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:29 pm

she gasped and moaned as she was rolled over, nearly surprised by it but loved the way he got control over it.. bitting her lip again she nodded, moaning louder as she arched against him, eyes widening in surprise however when he lifted her up as he stood up. she instinctively put her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist even with his guiding.. '' ohhh! . i like this. '' she kissed him again before nibbling down his chin to his neck, her own tail wrapping lightly around one of his legs, just the softest of touches.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:35 pm

He Moaned as he looked at her with half closed eyes, seeing her biting her lip. He held her still, feeling her arching against him. He kissed her softly, nipping on her lip softly, before feeling her nibble on him. He lifted one breast to his mouth and he nibbled gently on the nipple while massaging it with one hand. He moaned , thrusting with every breath he took, pulling her to grind against his movements. "I love this...", he said in a soft tone before he resumed nibbling on her nipple, his tail wrapping itself gently around her waist, brushing past hers.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:45 pm

she gasped arching up against him harder, and nearly jerked against him even more at the first nibbling on her nipple, it was so sensitive it shot pleasure over her spine.. '' bloody hell that feels good.. '' she tightened her legs around his waist and moved as much as she could, glancing around slightly .. '' use the able.. so you don't have to carry my weight so much love.. ' grinned, nibbling on his neck lightly '' will make it easier for you to get to my breasts you know.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:53 pm

He glanced up at her, hearing her gasp. "I am glad it feels good to you my love...", he said with a small moan, slowly walking them over to the couch, resting her onto it, placing her back against the back of the couch as he thrusted into her stronger, feeling the tightening of her legs aorund his waist. He loevd every sensation right now, every brush of skin. He suckled gently on her nipples, nipping here and there as he moaned with every thrust, breaking away from her breast only to take in a gasp of air before returning. He could already feel himself ready to cum inside her again, feeling his throbbing member inside her. "Ohh... I am going to cum again...", he moaned softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:57 pm

she moaned, arching against him as much as she could, her breasts so sensitive it bordered on pain, but she loved it, nearly scoring his back with her nails, she barely noticed the roughness of the couch fabric against her bare skin, reaching back with one hand to hold onto the couch and being able to rock her hips harder against his, her whimpers of pleasure nearly getting louder the more harder he went. her ears twitching at his words, shifting her hips ever so slightly to get him to hit that sensitive spot more and more, feeling the pleasure build quickly, this time she nearly screamed in pleasure as her body jerked, every muscle in her body clamping down on him hard as she climaxed.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:08 pm

He leaned down, kissing her hotly and passionately, letting out low moans as he felt her nails going into his back. He felt her shift, and began to feel her tense up. "oh, god this feels so good!, he said before he let out a low moan, as he cummed inside her right before he felt her climax again. He held her to him as he felt her jerk and felt her every muscle clamp up, which made him moan louder as he continued to thrust into her. He was almost breathless when he had finished thrusting inside her and he was surprised, feeling he was still throbbing inside her, still hard. "God... I...", he cut off, still breathless as he pulled away from her, laying on the floor, seeing that he was covered with their juices.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:12 pm

she groaned, nearly falling over on the couch once he let her go and went to the floor, panting she flushed brightly as she laid there for a moment before slowly getting up, looking over the couch out at him and gave a soft laugh.. '' hun, you comfortable down there?" she looked him over, grinning as she arched a brow, '' hmmm damn.. how in the hell did i get a guy who can last like a god?" she teased, running her fingers through her damp hair, the room was warmed up now, so she was completely comfortable in the nude.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:23 pm

He was breathless, not able to coherently talk with the waves of pleasure coarsing through his mind. "Not... overly...", he said in between pants. He looked up at her and he raised an eyebrow. "I... think we need a... shwoer...", he said in between pants. He looked up at her, seeing how comfortable she was, and he slowly climbed his way onto the couch. "We're.. messy...", he said, feeling his heartrate and his breath finally start to calm down... He curled up next to her, feeling himself finally start to calm down. "And I think we scared the cats off...", he said, looking around briefly before he looked up Missy for a moment, then looking down. "God.. you are so beautiful..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:29 pm

she laughed softly at his breathless state, she had been that way just moments before but was easy to calm down, well barely.. ''hmmm your right think we do need a shower.. '' she teased, stretching out on the couch as he curled up next to her.. ' i don't mind being messy , its a good thing.. and yes i do believe we have. or they have found somewhere nice and warm to curl up at. '' she reached up to run her fingers through his damp hair as well, playfully touching his ears, watching them twitch..'' and your so handsome. very handsome, '' half closing her eyes she relaxed and gently kissed him, slow and sweet.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:37 pm

He looked at her innocently, hearing her laugh. "I think I could do with a shower... a nice.. hot shower..", he said as he looked up at her. He let out a soft groan as he tried his best to control his twitching ears. "I am not that handsom...", he said with a raised eyebrow. He closed his eyes, enjoying the kiss. "mm... So... wanna shower?", he asked with a sigh. He looked at the fire for a moment, surprised how long the wood was lasting. "We have to shower before we can even think of getting wood...", he said as he stretched a little,placing a gentle hand on her thigh, peering over, and looking at her clit. "I think I could do with a shower...", he said absentmindedly.
((I gotta go sleep... work tomorrow.. yaaaay but I should be able to rp tomorrow))
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:41 pm

she laughed softly , hearing him mention a shower atleast four or five times'' alright alright i get your hint, we can have a shower, though i have no objections to other things'' she grinned, her clit and crotch was still throbbing from the overload of pleasure but she was enjoying it. nipping his lower lip again as she slowly moved '' hmm come on, shower, then wood then much needed sleep.. '' she teased, sitting up only to lean down and lightly flick her tongue over the tip of him which tasted of him and her both. '' hmmm and if your lucky. i an give you a little surprise before we sleep. only if your up to it. that is.. '' arched a brow, looking up at him innocently. knowing damn well he may be up to it with the way he was looking at her pussy.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:42 pm

(( alright sleep well))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:14 pm

He smiled at her laugh. His ears perked up with a twitch at the mention of other things. He allowed her up and he slowly sat up, stunned by the flick of her tongue over his member and he froze for a moment before he got up, turning her to face him and giving her a long, passionate kiss, bringing his arms behind her back and holding her to him. Unknowingly by doing so, sliding his member against the lips of her clit, gently sliding back and forth before he pulled away with a smile. "Up to it... you have no idea...", he said with a mischevious smile as he let the hold he had on her release and followed her obediantly into the bathroom.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:22 pm

she gasped and moaned softly against his mouth as his slid himself over her sensitive clit. rubbing back against him even more she sighed in delight as he released her.. ''hmmm good. '' she teased, heading to the bathroom and nearly shivered from the cold air.. '' hmm definitely needs a heater in here. '' she purred loudly as she flicked the dials for the water, '' careful though , it takes a bit for the water to heat up. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:35 pm

He gave a small laugh at the sound of her moans. "I think we can wait for the water...", he said as he purred as loudly as she was, walking up behind her, and gently running his hand along her ass as his tail slowly wound it's way around hers. "I think we can find something to do with the extra time...", he said with a mischevious smile, as he looked at her for a moment, his eyes going up and down, surveying her as he bit his lower lip. "Mmm... you are so sexy...", he said softly as he walked to her front and gently slid one hand across her clit, looking up at her for a moment, trying to see what expression she had on his face as he gently rubbed his hand back and forth, teasing her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:39 pm

she sucked in a breath, leaning back against the bathroom wall as she rubbed back against his hand, bitting her lip lightly as she gave another groan of pleasure..'' hmmmm think your right.. what did you have in mind?" she teased, arching a brow as she looked him over, still flushed with pleasure as she slid her hands over his body slowly .. '' tell me what you want.. i will do it..its your turn hun.. '' she was eager to please him as much as possible.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:07 pm

He placed one hand on her shoulder, lightly pinning her to the wall, raising an eyebrow. He looked down at himself, seeing he was still throbbing. He gave a shrug. "If it is my turn, just have fun... do what you want...", he said as he released his grip from her, pulling his hand away from her clit as he took a step back. He gave a small shrug, before getting close to her, and whispering in her ear, "Anything you want to do.. I am your plaything...", he said before he pulled away and let out a small sigh, holding his arms, and completely baring himself to her. "Play with me...", he said with a small pout.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:12 pm

she blinked in surprise frowning slightly before grinning as she pulled him closer.. ' thats not nice, your supposed to tell me what you would like hun, and then later i can do whatever i want with you . thats how it works.. '' she teased, nipping his chest slowly as her hands went over his hips then to his member, stroking him slowly as she began to trail kisses from his chest down to his belly , all the while her eyes trained on his face.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:46 pm

He raised an eyebrow, seeing her response. "Well, my love.. anything you do is what I want...", he said as he maintained his small pout as he felt himself pulled toward her. He laughed softly as he felt her nip at his chest. "I don;t care how it works.. just play with me...", he said as he nuzzled her neck softly. He closed his eyes and let out a soft moan as he felt her begin stroking him. He suddenly felt as though he was on fire as he felt her kiss lower and lower as he moaned once again, a little louder this time. He half openned one eye, looking down at her and he placed one hand on her hair, softly rubbing her ears before giving her a small push lower, down to his member.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next