The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved

2 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved - Page 3 Empty Re: A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:46 pm

she moaned softly kissing him back just as passionately , holding him closer before feeling him tense up, after that she felt a sudden rush of warmth inside before she trembled and whimpered in pleasure as another smaller orgasm hit, making her jerk against him before she slowly relaxed, burying her face against his neck, ears twitching , tail around his tightly as she heard him purring loudly, getting a loud purr from her as she eased her breathing. '' ohhh hmmmmm. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved - Page 3 Empty Re: A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:52 pm

He felt her tense up after he did, and it made him moan again in pleasure. He wiped some of the sweat away from his face, and saw the wet sticky mess they had made on her couch. "Ummm...", he said softly, before rememebring that he was still inside her. He pulled out of her gently, and looked towards the bathroom, thinking a shower was in order. He then looked back at her, and laid down with her, pulling her gently towards him as he continued to purr His tail twitched slowly, still tightly wound around hers. He looked into her eyes with a smile as he let out a small yawn. He started to close his eyes slowly, now feeling sleepy as he cuddled her closely.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:55 pm

she relaxed against him, looking up at him as he cuddled up against her'' hmm will clean up later, think we can lay here for a while. '' she was a little sore but didn't mind, snuggling up against him she closed her eyes, feeling his breath on one of her ears had her twitching her ear again lightly smiling as she continued to purr. it gave them a chance to cool down, catch their breath and relax.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:02 am

He was panting, slower now. He was still stiff, but was now sore. "W-won't your parents...", he stopped as he yawned again. "Be upset?", he continued, almost falling asleep now. He curled his arms gently around him. He was very tired now, thinking about how the day had gone, and how it had changed his life so drastically. One day had completely turned his life around. He nuzzled against her neck, placing one hand on her stomach, as he curled up next to her. He was becoming very tired, so tired that he closed his eyes while purring and fell asleep with his tail still wrapped tightly around hers.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:07 am

she smiled slightly '' i am an adult love, they know i can take care of myself and if i get into trouble they know i can handle it. '' she looked up at him and smiled watching him fall asleep , listening to him purring and breathing she relaxed against him, slowly closing her eyes and fell asleep.

She woke up several hours later laughing as Nuka rubbed up against her bare feet, meowing and nipping at her toes, making her jerk'' hey now stop that. '' she stretched slightly , giving a soft moan before blinking in surprise as Nuka appeard in front of her face'' alright alright i am up. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:42 am

Charlie openned his eyes in curioscity to the sound he hearn, and openned them wide when he saw Nuka surprise Missy. "Nuka, can't you see that we want to sleep in?", he groaned softly, petting him softly, and looked on his side, tickling the red spot. "Poor thing, it looks like someone was playing with one of those lasers...", he said, trailing off as his thoughts went to what they had done before they fell asleep, before he realized they were both still nude. "Ummm.. perhaps we should clean up now, I think that is what Nuka is trying to tell us.", he said, looking her from head to toe again.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:30 am

she looked up at him before grinning slightly feeling a flush steal across her face'' no. he is just jealous that i got most of the attention. '' she lightly petted nuka before placing him on the ground'' but i think we can clean up before going back to sleep'' she was still a bit tired, well sated, and was trying her damned hardest not to blush over what they had done, she had enjoyed it greatly so no need to be embarrassed about it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:51 am

He got up and instantly found his clothes. "We were messy....", he said, trying to not be shy, or embarassed about the whole thing. He had enjoyed it too, but right now felt very much like he needed to shower. "I'm..... going to go and shower, and then I will help you clean this up...", he said, pointing towards the bathroom. He wasn't sure about last night, but felt as though a huge weight had been taken off his shoulders, and he felt happier. He noticed that he was daydreaming after a little while, and was just staring at Missy and smiling. He shook his head, noticing his hair was still in a spiky state, and red. He forgot about that for a moment that his hair was now red.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:55 am

she smiled warmly . '' take your time hun, its alright i will have it cleaned up by the time you get out, it shouldn't even take that long.. '' she grinned as she slowly got up and stretched. '' nothing wrong with being a little messy, i very much enjoyed it. '' she was happy , a small constant purr could be heard from her as she got out clean clothes to set aside for when she had her shower, she needed a bigger bathroom , she would have joined him if the tub had been large enough, she didn't want to crowd in so let him have the shower first as she went to get a few items to help clean up the living room.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:38 pm

He looked back as he slowly walked into the bathroom, his ears moving slightly, catching the sound of her purring. He then noticed that he had been purring, too and shut the bathroom door behind himself. He quickly utrned the water on and stepped in the shower. He had the water set to cool, and let out a long sigh. He wasn't sure how things were going to go from here. He wanted to be here with her, but was unsure of himself, and his other side. He then noticed that his other side hadn't taken over in quiet some time, and started to cry with tears of joy. He realized why a huge weight had been taken off of his shoulders, and noticed that his other side... was gone.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:42 pm

she smiled , listening to the shower going as she moved about, getting the mess cleaned up was easy before she pulled on a long t-shirt to cover herself until she got a shower, she lightly petted Nuka while she did the cleaning, even cleaned his area up as well and gave him fresh water. '' oh don't you worry Nuka , i am not stealing your best friend away from you .. '' she teased, petting his ears before going into the kitchen, she was hungry , all that energy burned now had her craving food.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:22 pm

He came out from the bathroom, feeling overjoyed, and feeling clean. A towel was wrapped around his waist, and he was just smiling. He stood there for a momentbefore walking out towards Missy and Nuka. "I am so happy...", he said, starting to cry with joy again. "He's gone!!", he screamed happily as tears streamed down his face. He wasn't sure what else to do. He had neverbeen this free before. No more worrying, no more sulking, no more killing... Freedom! He picked up his clothes, and quickly slipped them on. The wound on his stomach was feeling better, but was now a little red from the aggrevation of the movements from last night.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:33 pm

she looked up and smiled warmly , closing the fridge and hugged him after he put on his clothes'' well thats good hun, now see don't you feel better?" she reached up , lightly brushing his tears from his cheek'' well , atleast i know your not in pain heh tears of joy. the best tears i have seen. '' he smelled good and clean, well along with his own personal smell which basically was all male. she enjoyed it. '' you hungry? i don't have anything special but i can make something , anything you want, you name it. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:20 pm

He stood there for a moment, puzzled. He wasn't sure what to do now. His entire life as he knew it had been lived in fear of his other side. He nuzzled his head against her, feeling his ears rubbing against her smooth skin. "I am not hungry, I am just happy..", he whispered gently into her ear. "My stomach is the farthest thing from my mind, Missy.", he said, nipping at her ear gently. He then pulled away, and looked at the living room, and saw that it was already cleaned up. "That was quicker than I thought...", he murmurred softly, purring loudly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:13 am

she gasped softly from the small nip on her ear, laughing she nuzzled him back, purring in reaction to his purring's '' hmm thats okay but i have spent a bunch of energy from our activities i need fix that.. '' she was enjoying his loving nips and nuzzlings. '' yea i am a quick cleaner, force of habit. i will need to change your bandage on your stomach though. '' she smiled warmly , ' well i am very happy to make you happy, makes me feel warm and good.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:18 am

He closed his eyes happily, feeling her soft hair agianst his skin. "Well.. are you hungry?", he asked in a soft tone. "If you are, I can help you cook something...", he said with a shrug. "Why is it a force of habit to be a quick cleaner?", he asked, puzzled for a moment, before nuzzling her neck again. "Yeah, the bandage was wanting to fall away when I was in the shower. He hugged her closely to him, before glancing around and looking for Nuka.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:24 am

'she knew he was looking for nuka so pointed to one of the window sills where he was sitting happily looking at a white cat eating out of a dish outside.. '' over there.. and well when i was growing up if you made a mess you had to lean it up right away before doing anything else.. so its a habit now.. my parents love a clean home.. thats why one of the extra rooms was made into a mess room for me when i was a child.. it was the only place i could leave toys out all day that i want.. and yes i am hungry .. '' she smiled warmly .. '' well i am going to change that bandage first then we can whip up something.. maybe some shrimp alfredo. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:28 am

He saw the cat outside, eating and tilted his head to teh side. "Is that Nuka's Girlfriend?", he asked, eyeing Nuka and the cat outside for a moment. "Your parents seem strict.", he said softly, returning his gaze to her. He sat down on the couch, and the bandage on it peeled off with ease. "I wonder how long it will take to heal...", he asked softly, poking the wound softly for a moment. "Really.. if I had known that all of this would have happened, I wouldn't have done this.", he said, now pointing to the wound. It was slightly red, but did look a lot better.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:34 am

she grinned'' well might be his girlfriend, he is definitely not neutered. .. and i have no idea if that one is spayed.. '' she shrugged as she got her kit out and cleaned the wound again before placing a new bandage on it.. '' well don't poke at it. heh and it should heal within a week.. stitches normally don't have to be left in very long.. and those ones i don't even have to pull out .. they will dissolve on their own and just fall off.. '' she shrugged , '' nuka is always wanting outside when she is around..she has a collar though so i don't know who she belongs to. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:46 am

He peered out the window, looking at the two again. "Well.. have you let them meet at all?", he asked, wincing a bit as she cleaned the wound. "Ah! Alcohol is not my bestest of friends...", he said, sighing as she put a new bandage on it. "I mean... what is the worst that can happen if they meet? No worse than what we did...", he said, looking up at her with a raised eyebrow. He got up and stratched for a moment after making sure the bandage was secure and walked into the kitchen. "So.. what can I do to help?"
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:49 am

she smiled'' true.. well open the window then if you think they should meet.. but if i end up with kittens in here because she don't want to go home then i am blaming you and nuka.. '' she teased, lightly kissing him '' aww sorry hun but its got to be cleaned. don't want to get it all infected and all that stuff.. '' she smiled as she got up and headed to the kitchen and washed her hands.. '' well for starters.. do you know how to remove the tail and veins from the shrimp?"she took out all the stuff she needed, noodles and the raw ingredients to make her own alfredo sauce, never liking the stuff that came in a jar.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:52 am

He walked out of the kitchen and openned the window, letting the cat from outside in. "Anyways, it looks like rain...", he murmurred, closing the window back up and petting Nuka lightly on the head. "Yeah, I know how to get that off of a shrimp.. it is easy!", he said with a small smile, smelling the shrimp as soon as she pulled it out of the fridge. "Shrimp was surprisingly one of the things I was allowed.. on my good days...", he said with a smile. He shook his head for a moment before grabbing the dish of shrimp and started taking the tails off of the shrimp quickly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:56 am

she smiled'' really ? its one of my favorite foods, along with fish of course.. '' she smiled, taking two shrimp from the bowl and took them over to nuka and his new found friend. giving them each one.. '' there that is your treat for today, enjoy. '' she smiled, going back to the kitchen as she got a pot of hot water going. putting the noodles in with a little bit of salt to help it boil.

Once that was done she went ahead and started to measure things out to make the homemade sauce with. '' hmm. haven't tried crab yet.. or lobster, but i hear its good with some melted butter sauce.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:59 am

Charlie Smiled for a moment, watching Nuka. He had wondered if the two would end up with kittens some time down the line. "Well, now what do you need for me to do?", he asked, already almost finished witht he shrimp. He looked around the house for a moment before realizing that Missy hadn't showered yet. "Hey.. if you want to.. shower.. I can take care of stuff out here... I haven't had Lobster, but I have had imitation crab meat before.. It is pretty good.", he said, smiling. He looked at the noodles for a moment before loooking back over at Nuka.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:03 am

she looked up at him before smiling'' you sure? i already have things measured for the sauce, you just mix it all together then and let it heat up .. rinse the shrimp off and put them in another pan, we have to cook them first before putting them in the sauce.. its really easy and if you need help you can just come and get me.. '' she trusted him to not burn himself, since the food they where making was a very easy one. '' ahh well if i manage to get some fresh crab and lobster. and i mean fresh no imitations.. we will have ourselves a nice seafood dinner. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next