The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

2 posters

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 11 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:11 am

she held still as much as she could, letting his hands roam over her body all he wanted, '' good glad you like it'' she nipped his lower lip again before moving down to nuzzle and nip his neck, taking her sweet time as she looked up at him. '' nervous?" probably should be asking her that but she wasn't, she was curious, eager to learn, eager to please and wanted to feel how good it was going to be.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 11 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:17 am

He grinned.."I love it." He says as he groaned agan when she nipped his lower lip and then his neck.."No are you?" He asks her with a smile as his other hand moved down her side to her inner thigh before running his fingers over her wettness teasing her alittle with his fingers..."I'm pretty sure were both going to enjoy this." He grinned as his other hand moved brushing some hair from her neck before sinking his fangs in deeply hitting all the good spots
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:22 am

she smiled '' not nervous.. well.. maybe a little but don't tell anyone. i don't ever get nervous, i get cautious. '' she mumbled, stopping her movements slightly to close her eyes and enjoy his teasing fingers, she barely moved before groaning in pure pleasure as he sank his fangs into her neck, effectively stopping her from moving further down, she moved her hips slightly, moving against his hands, silently begging for more as she tried to keep her breathing even. '' bloody hell i wanna know how you do that. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:25 am

He grinned at her reactions before moving back and heling the wounds..."I won't tell anyone...And it takes years of practice." he says with a smile as he felt her moving her hips against his hands. "Feel free to explore what ever you like...I don't bite too hard." he grinned as he kissed her lips softly before moving back and looking into her eyes
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:29 am

she grinned, kissing him back'' hmm i plan too.oh i bet it did, lucky you i can't bite like that. '' she grinned, watching him lay back before she leaned up , running her hands over him again as she nudged his hands away '' no distracting me. i want to take my time. rushing is bad, '' she teased, leaning down to playfully nip at his belly, watching his muscles jump again, '' atleast i know your loving this.. as for biting too hard, i doubt you would anyways, but the harder i think you bite the better. '' she looked up at him and smiled,
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:33 am

He grinned as she nudged his hands away.."Aright alright." he says with a smile as he grinned when she nipped his belly making his muscles jump more..."Oh ya.....And that maybe depending on how deep and how good I hit the nerves." He says with a smile as he watched her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:36 am

she grinned'' i will keep that in mind'' she looked away from him as she slid her hands over him again, scooting down a little more. '' lemme know if your uncomfortable.. wouldn't want to scar you off'' she teased, leaning down to lightly flick her tongue over the tip of him, looking up to see his reaction. she enjoyed this, another learning experience. even better with him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:38 am

He grinned as he looked to her..."I'm definatly not uncomfortable." He says with a smile.."And I don't think you can scare me off." he chuckled as he then sucked in a breath when she flicked her tongue over his tip...."Hmmm I'm deffinatly going to enjoy this." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:42 am

she grinned'' might have to work harder to scare you off then. '' she teased, settling easily on the bed as she ran her tongue over him again, just testing, watching his face, seeing what he licked more, loving to his little groans and the small hitch of him sucking in a breath, small things that let her know she was definitely doing something right. she took her time, using her hand to stroke him slowly while taking the tip of him in her mouth, sucking slightly as she ran her tongue over him again, if he wanted more he was just going to have to say so.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:47 am

He grinned as he looked to her.."You can try." he says playfully groaning slightly as she ran her tongue over him again. He then grinned feeling her hand start to stroke him before watching her take his tip into her mouth sucking on it slightly as she ran her tongue over him..."Your pretty good at this." he says with a grin as he moved to sit up on his elbows watching her and groaning here and there as he grew more sensative. He was so turned on by this point he had precum ozzing from his tip.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:58 am

she shrugged'' just going on instinct hun, so don't get no idea's in your head of me doing this before because you would be dead wrong. '' she watched him move again even as she flicked her tongue over the tip of him again , getting a small taste of him. wasn't bad, well from what she could tell, he definitely seemed to like what she was doing so she got a little more bolder and took a little more of him in her mouth, giving into a slightly harder suck as she began to move, all the while her eyes glued to him, watching his facial expression. she was certainly enjoying the experience and his taste.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:08 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."Well you have very good instinct." he says as he groaned again when she flicked him with her tongue before taking alittle more of him in to her mouth..."Ohhh damn..Thats good." He groaned as he looked into her eyes watching her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:10 pm

she gave a slight grunt in response to his words, shifting a little more to relax against him, continuing to tease him for a few more minutes before she lightly ran her tongue over him one last time, one slow lick before she grinned.. '' wonder how long you would be able to hold out.. should probably test your control. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:14 pm

He grinned as he looked to her as she ran his tongue over him slowly before shaking his head.."Its hard telling...You have one talented mouth on you." He says with a smile as his memeber twitched slightly.."If you wanna test me go ahead...I'm game." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:16 pm

she grinned'' maybe next time if your want'' she teased, leaning up and lightly nipped his lower lip, sliding her hands over him again'' your supposed to be teaching me a few things, not me spoiling you '' she teased, giving another gentle nip, she was controlling herself but in reality she really wanted to jump him hard and fast.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:21 pm

He grinned as she nipped his lip before slidding her hands over him again..."Well first off I'm gonna pay ya back.." He grinned as she nipped him again. It was like a blink of an eye and he was ontop her running his tongue down her neck and then slowly crawling down planting kisses her and there untill he was between her legs once again. He grinned as he looked up at her moveing forwards and running his tongue up her wetness slowly enjoying her tast before his tongue started to run wild on her his arms holding her legs appart so she wouldn't crush his head.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:27 pm

she blinked in surprise before laughing as he managed to flip her over quickly , she bit her lip slightly feeling her muscles twitch every where he kissed, squirming slightly she felt him pin her legs apart before she groaned at feeling his mouth on her, licking and teasing her before he went wild with it. she tunneled her fingers through his hair, only thing she could really hold onto as she squirmed more and more under him, nearly panting'' damn , normally they say payback is a bitch.. i like this payback'' she gave a soft whimper, already feeling the pleasure beginning to build, slow at first.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:31 pm

He grinned as he felt her fingers go threw his hair. He felt her squirming before hearing her speak..."I'm glade you do." he grinned as he went more wild on her. He was gonna test her out so see how long she would last at this
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:43 pm

she got the feeling he wouldn't stop like she had, closing her eyes completely she moaned again, the pleasure relentlessly building as he continued to tease her. it seemed like forever as she felt the pleasure keep on building until she felt like she was going to explode, she didn't even get a chance to say anything before she arched up against him, groaning loudly and clenching her hands in his hair as her climax hit, making every muscle in her body twitch and tense.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:45 pm

He grinned as he continued to tease her before feeling her body arch up as she hit her climax. He slowly came toa stop and then grinned.."Hmmm...You like that?" He asks her with a grin as he moved back and looked up at her with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:50 pm

she was flushed, still a bit dazed, was even sure her eyes where dilated again as she looked up at him in some sort of stupor.. nodding slightly she bit her lower lip as she looked up at him again .. '' hope its always like that'' she mumbled, watching him, eyeing that ridiculous grin he seemed to always have plastered on his mouth. she definitely loved that mouth, leaning up she lightly kissed him. '' did you enjoy yourself?''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:52 pm

He looked up at her and then grinned at the look on her face..."It gets better." He grinned kissing her back.."Mmmm hmm...Definatly..." He grinned as he smirked..."Want more or are you done." He was clearly teasing her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:59 pm

she arched a brow at him, jumping on his words of him saying it gets better'' really now.. how much better? hah you wish, you ain't getting out of this that easily .. '' she grinned, she heard the teasing tone in his voice, actually liked it when normally she would have smacked someone for teasing her. lightly nipping his lower lip again she rubbed against him slightly , her body finally easing up on the bit of muscle tremors from her earlier release. '' still got more to teach?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:03 pm

He grinned...."A while lot better." He smirked to what she said next and then nipping his lower lip again. "We have plenty of time to teach..." He says with a grin as she rubbed agaisnt him..."Well how do you want to do this...You on top or me?" He asks her iwth a grin as he cocked his head to the side
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:06 pm

she frowned, eyeing him slightly , would be her first time and she was not stupid enough to not know it would hurt a bit.. she shrugged'' whatever is easier... your the boss on this i have no clue really on how this works'' she mumbled slightly embarrassed on it all '' i am no perv. i don't sit and watch others do it. jeez. '' she poked him slightly . '' whatever is easier and whatever will help it not hurt too much. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next