The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

2 posters

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 10 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:58 am

He grinned as he looked to her..."Your blood...Is very strong." He says with a smile as he heard her close the door..."Its good that haven't attacked...I don't like fighting unless theirs no way around it..." He says as he then grinned when she nipped his ear..."That would prolly be a good thing...Don't want them sneaking up on us.." He says with a smile as he took in a breath relaxing.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 10 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:04 am

she arched a brow'' really , you liked my blood that much did you ? hmm can i ask what its doing to you then?" she could sense the subtle changes in him. he was trying to relax but she wasn't going to let him, she made her mind up and when she wanted something she worked very hard to get it, nipping his neck again she smiled, sliding her hand lightly over his chest, not making a single move to get off of his back'' ignore them for now. i will let you know if they do something, i am more in tuned then you think.. right now though i think we have other things to do. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 am

He grinned as he looked to her..."Yes...I did.." He sasy as he then cocked his head to the side..."It makes me feel stronger...A lot stronger." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side when she nipped his neck once again and then slid her hand over his chest..."Alright...I'll ignore them." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side..."Really now.." He grinned.."Your the boss and I'm the guard...Tell me what other things we have to do." He says clearly teasing her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:12 am

she laughed softly '' technically your the boss.. your supposed to make me do whatever we need to do to keep me safe.. think we have a mutual agreement though. '' she grinned, hearing the teasing note in his voice'' really now.. glad i can help make you stronger.. '' she bit him again , this time slightly sharper before placing a kiss on the same spot to ease the sting. '' hmmm i am not an expert in it hun, your the one who has done this before so i could use a little.. direction.. '' she squirmed slightly pressing closer to his back, feeling his heat.. his warmth.. '' definitely want you though. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:24 am

He grinned as he looked to her..."Technically" He grinned as he then nodded his head..."That is true...But I don't really need to be any stronger." he says with a smile as he then groaned when she bit him before kissing the same spot..."I'll show ya a few things." he says with a grin as he felt her press against his back..."I definatly want you as well...Theres no denieing that." He says with a smile as he then headed into the bedroom with her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:27 am

she gave a soft laugh, '' hmm piggy back ride.. i think i can get used to this. '' grinned, flushing slightly at what he said'' can never be too strong hun. living our lives is about getting stronger.. over coming our obstacles and all that stuff.. '' she grinned.. '' told father his words would bite him right in the ass one day. '' she wanted to hear him groan again , shifting a little she nuzzled his neck once more before biting again, her eyes on him to see how he would react.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:30 am

He grinned..."I don't mind it thats for sure." he says with a smle as he then looked over to her..."I guess thats true..." He says with a smile as he then chuckled..."I bet you did." he says with a smile before groaning again when she bit him agian..."You know I thought I was suppost to be the biter...Though I don't mind you biting me thats for sure...Its a real turn on." he says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:35 am

she grinned, giving a slight blush. '' i told you already that i bite back just as much as you do. though i like your bites more'' grinned, once they where in the room she slowly moved off of him, already kicking her shoes off. she hated those things, always made her feet feel weird. but she did have to protect her feet. sitting on the bed she looked him over. '' yea i think you enjoy me riding your back too much though''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:40 am

He grinned..."I know I know...And...I know that from the way you reacted." he grinned as he cocked his head to the side looking to her as she got down from his back. He then watched her as she walked over and sat down on the bed after kicking her shoes off.."I do enjoy it...I'm not gonna lie." he grinned as he then moved over to her sitting beside her.."Want me to bit you again.."I know a good spot to bite..Alot better then your neck I asure you." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:43 am

that was a little intriguing, biting her lip slightly she looked him over'' really now... definitely got me interested if its better then the neck.. alright show me then, you brought it up so no backing out'' she couldn't help herself again as she slid her hands over his chest, just loving the feel of his skin against hers.. '' your addicting you know that? starting to wonder if you drugged me or something'' she teased, leaning in slightly to give him another playful bite, this time on his chest, just above his heart.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:46 am

He grinned as he looked to her..."Alright no backing out." he grinned as he then felt her hands over his chest..."You say I'm addicting...I thing its you who is addicting." he says with a smile as he then groaned when she bite him once more but on his chest." He then moved to off the bed getting inbetween her legs his ands sliding up her inner thighs before going to the brim of her pants undoing them. His eyes never leaving hers as he started to pull her pants off
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:49 am

she snorted'' i don't know how .. i haven't done anything '' she bit her lip slightly , watching him closely as he moved, shivering slightly as his hands went over her thighs, licking her lower lip again she leaned back, instinctively lifting her hips slightly to help him pull the pants off, she could already feeling the blush creep up her neck to her face. '' hm, maybe its both.. chemistry i think is what some would call it.. can definitely make things.... addicting''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:56 am

He grinned as he looked to her with a grin as she lifted her hips helping him pull her pants off eaiser. He seen her blush and grinned slightly..."That is a possibility." he says as he dropped her pants to the floor before kissing up her inner thigh getting close to her wettness before sinking his fangs in deeply hitting every nerve perfectly groaning as he tasted her blood once more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:01 am

she barely had enough time to register his lips going up her thigh before she felt his fangs sink deep, she jerked in response, her mouth opening slightly on a soft moan as her eyes widened. she leaned back on the bed completely, a little shocked from the amount of pleasure coursing through her body, making her get more wet then before she tried to cover her mouth to keep another moan from slipping out.

she had no idea what to think of it as her free hand found his hair and tangled her fingers in it, holding onto him tightly as she squirmed under his mouth'' bloody hell''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:05 am

He grinned loving her moan and reaction to his bite. Feeling her fingers tangled in his hair only drove him to bite harder sinking his fangs in deeper doubling the pleasure she was reciving. He kept his fangs in alittle longer before pulling them out running his tongue over her wounds and healing them. He then looked up at her and grinned his eyes traveling to her panties that were nearly soaking wet..."My bites have a very good affect on you." he says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:13 am

she yelped softly as he bit harder, nearly making her come off the bed from the doubled pleasure, panting slightly she bit her lip as she gently tugged his hair, flushing even deeper at what he said and the fact she could feel his gaze on her.. '' well thats a very good thing i think.. '' she resisted the urge to squirm again as she leaned up just slightly to look at him, the length of his fangs definitely gave her the chills but the fact that his bites didn't hurt a bit she felt good. she looked him over slowly before flushing again, '' you look like you found something that you could eat all day. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:17 am

He grinned at her reaction to his bite..."I would have to agree it is a good thing." He says with a smile as he then grinned..."I could but I won't unless you want me too." He says with a grin.."Your very...Sexy when you blush." he says with a smile as he his fingers moved to her panties latching on to each side with his fingers before pulling them down slowly his eyes looking up at her knowing that she would only blush more.

(I gotta go..Im bouts to fall asleep lol Ill see ya tomorrow ^^_)
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:22 am

(( lol ok , sleep well , ))

she couldn't help it, she blushed even more as he stared at her while he pulled her panties off. she knew he did it on purpose just to make her blush but at least she didn't have to smack him for it, '' i don't think so...how can it be sexy?" she was trying to relax more before she got a little more courage to reach over to him and lightly tug at his pants, her eyes fixed on his , trying her best not to blush even more.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:38 am

He looked to her and grinned when she blushed even more.."It jsut is." He says with a smile as he dropped her panties to the floor before grinning as he looked to her when she started to tug at his pants. He continued looking into her eyes the whole time letting her do what she wanted to do for now
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:41 am

she snorted slightly '' well thats a little corny to say isn't it? makes you sound like a teenager i think'' she looked up at him as she slowly tugged his pants off, nudging his legs to get him to move out of them before she tossed them to the ground. she leaned back slightly looking him over before grinning'' and i thought the weres looked good, think your better... though your going to have to prove your skills i think. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:45 am

He grinned as he looked to her..."If you think so." he says with a smile when she got his pants off. He then moved when she nudged his legs and then tossed them to the ground. He then grinned..."Hmmm I think my skills are going to supprise you." He says with a grin.."Although...I am alittle rusty." He grinned as he leaned over and captured her lips with his kissing her deeply.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:49 am

she gave a small laugh before kissing him back, groaning lightly against his mouth as she nipped his lower lip, wrapping her arms lightly around his neck'' hmm, i doubt it hun, your a smart man, you would remember everything and know them completely as if you did them yesterday.'' she teased, kissing him again and pulling him onto the bed, getting a little more courage worked up she slid her hand over his bare skin, enjoying the touch as she explored from his chest to his bare hips. keeping away from a certain area for now, just teasing him a little.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:55 am

He groaned into the kiss as she nipped his lip before feeling his hands move around his neck..."Hmmm that makes me feel better." He grinned as he kissed her back grinning as she pulled him onto the bed. He then felt her hand move over his skin, where ever she touched the muscles jumped under her hand. "Hmm a tease also." He grinned as he moved to her neck kissing and sucking on it softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:59 am

she sucked in a breath and squirmed slightly against him, tilting her head a little more to give him more room,smiling as his muscles jumped under her hands'' hmm i bet you do.. not teasing intentionally.. just an added bonus while i am exploring'' she grinned, she was in an a situation she had never encountered before and she was going to make it as good as possible. in a fight she knew what to do. this however was unknown to her but something she knew would enjoy. '' good , want you to feel good, not bad'' she bit her lip as she finally slid her hand tentatively around to his inner thigh, moving it up slowly before her fingers danced over his member, she kept her eyes on him though, letting her hand do the wandering.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:03 am

He grinned as she sucked in a breath and tilted her head to the side..."Hmmm well I like it." he grinned as one of his hands moved to her breasts softly squeezing one of them softly..."I don't thing you can make me feel bad." he says with a smile his muscles jumping still. he then grinned feeling her fingers dance over his half cocked member.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next