The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

2 posters

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 27 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:44 pm

she smiled slightly as she leaned against him again before glancing over at kaden'' heh think your brother has a bit of a liking to victoria.. '' she rolled her eyes slightly '' a perv and a hound dog.. sounds interesting, come on i need clothing. '' she moved away from him as she headed towards the cabin, feeling more better now and she wanted to check him over just in case. '' kaden i wouldn't even try .. she is very vicious when she wants to be.. ''

Victoria grinned, glancing over at him over his shoulder.. '' you offering again?, told you in your dreams, i can take care of myself i am a big girl. i am way older than you , you know... '' she really hadn't had any one worry about her before not even a little bit and it was a little unnerving. '' yea listen to the little wolf i can be vicious.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 27 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:50 pm

Eric grinned as he nodded his head..."Looks that way." He says

Kaden grinned slightly..."I can hold my own." He says with a smirk as he looked over to Victoria.."Why wouldn't I." He smirked as he cocked his head to the side...Maybe older..But I believe I'm stronger..." He says with a grin.."As I said I can handle my self." He says

Eric grinned lets get back to the house..."Theres a bathroom you can use Victoria..That away you can at least not worry about someone peeping" He says with a chuckle as he started to walk with Shea. "I know your worried." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:56 pm

Victoria grinned eyeing kaden'' oh let him peep. i guarantee you his eyes won't be in his head very long.'' she eyed kaden , daring him to even try as she moved past him'' though i think i might enjoy the tussle a little too much.. '' she nudged kaden as she passed, tucking the vile into her pocket as she caught up with shea and eric.

shea rolled her eyes slightly as they made it back the house, she grimaced when she found the door that she had gone through'' umm sorry eric.. i will fix it i promise.. was in a bit of a hurry to get to you and all and you locked the damn door on me.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:00 pm

Kaden smirked to what she said and then grinned slightly as she walked by and nudged him. He caught up as well.

Eric looked to the door and then grinned slightly..."Its fixable..." He says with a smile as he walked inside with her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:04 pm

victoria grinned'' make your brother do it eric, would keep him from peeping at me.'' she teased before slipping into the bathroom, she stripped down , wincing slightly as she checked over her wounds and even pulled out a piece of wood from her side'' well that hurt'' she mumbled, she rubbed the stuff into her wound to help heal it , giving a slight grunt of pain.. '' damn it.. '' she had wounds on her back that she couldn't even get to . so was slightly annoyed at herself if she actually had to get some help.

Shea quickly changed into some clothing before giving kaden his cloak back '' thanks.. '' she stretched before glancing over at eric.. '' take your shirt off so i can get a good look at you and no argueing . ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:13 pm

Eric grinned..."He wouldn't listen to me.." He says with a chuckle they stopped in the hall way..

Kaden smirked.."You have a pretty good memory brother and your welcome." he says as he watched Victoria go into the bathroom. "I'll give her her peace for now." He says with a smirk as he then cocked his head to the side.."You too as well it seems." He says as he then walked into the kitchen sitting at the table sitting his cloak over the chair.

Eric grinned slightly..."Alright Alright." He says with a smile as he pulled off his shirt..."How do I look?" He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:17 pm

shea shrugged'' i am good on privacy kaden. you don't have to leave, not like i am stark naked again'' she rolled her eyes as she slid her hands over eric's chest and side, it had healed it atleast and he was no longer bleeding.. '' looking good.. '' she checked his arm, running her fingers over it slowly '' i know he hit you here as well i could feel it.... but your still moving it so its not broken. ''

victoria showered quickly just to wash off any blood that had been dried on her body before she dried off and checked her back again, it had stopped bleeding atleast, she was right just shallow wounds..pulling her clothing back on again she gave a slight grimace, she really needed to get her other clothing. coming out she stretched, watching barefooted across the floor, glancing at the half naked eric before she went into the kitchen'' seems like he is ok.. soo what did happen to the fatty?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:25 pm

Eric grinned slightly as he looked to her.."THats good." He says with a smile as he thne nodded..."I'm great.." He says with a smile she ran her fingers over her.

Kaden looked over seeing Victoria walk into the room.."Yeah he's fine." He says as he then grinned slightly.."He's finished...I watched him turn to ash." He says with a smile as he looked to her.."How are you feeling?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:30 pm

victora nodded'' shame, eric wanted to do that but ah well.. hmm?" she glanced at him before shrugging'' i am fine.. healed most of them , atleast the ones that i can reach, the others will just have to heal the old fashion way i suppose.. and you?"

shea relaxed before handing him his shirt back.. '' , well good, now than, don't do that again or your sleeping on the couch for a month.. '' she mumbled as she ran a hand through her hair.. '' now what do we do?'' she glanced at the door before frowning.. '' suppose i should fix the door first.. th an i can clean up and suppose we can figure out what to do with your brother heh .. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:35 pm

Kaden looked to her...."He'll get over it." He says as he then looked to her.."Thats good." He grinned as he then cocked his head to the side.."Blood would heal ya pretty quickly." he says with a grin.

Eric grinned as he pulled his shirt on..."Alright alright...I definatly dont want that." He says wit ha smile as he then looked to her.."Well I guess spend the night with everyone..."I'll get the door love." He says wit ha smile as he then looked to her. "Yeah I bet he'll wanna stay for a bit." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:39 pm

she frowned'' its fine eric. i can get the door you don't have to get it for me.. '' she glanced over at kaden and victoria before rolling her eyes..'' your brother really is a perv you know that right?" she teased as she let him get up , heading towards the broken door she easily set it aside, she would have to make a new one since that one was splintered down the middle.

victoria arched a brow.. '' your just bound and determined to give me something aren't you ?" she teased as she sat down and stretched out.. '' i have already fed, besides i don't need your blood getting me all hornied up when i don't have any one to take care of it.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:48 pm

Eric nodded his head..."We'll do it together." He says with a smile as he then nodded his head..."Yes he is a perv." He says with a chuckle as he walked over to her.

He grinned as he looked to her shaking his head..."Can't say I didn't try." He says with a smirk as he sat back in his chair.."I'm sure that would be a terrible thing." He says with a chuckle as he eyed her..."So what exactly brought you here?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:53 pm

shea shook her head slightly smiling as she dug out some tools so she can pull the old nails out of the door jam.. '' its amazing he doesn't have a girlfriend.. '' she teased, looking over at him, '' hmm do we have any wood to make into a new door?" she could find some new paint or something later, just as long as they had something to keep the animals out.

victoria shrugged as she half closed her eyes'' definitely a terrible thing, i get cranky and i may end up jumping eric... or you ,whoever is closer.. '' she teased before eyeing him.. '' hmm.. nothing really .. just felt like coming home.. then victor found me and convinced me to do a job''' she pointed over to shea who was now working with eric on the door.. '' as a result.. she is a hybrid now instead of dead.... simple as that.. ahh and i find your brother was married to my twin sister.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."I guess so." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side..."There might be some in the shed in the back." He says with a smile.

Kaden smirked slightly..."You have a thing for my brother ehh?" He grinned as he then chuckled.."I'm sure I wouldn't mind that." He says with a chuckle as he then cocked his head to the side and then listened to the rest she said.."Wow...Thats a hell of a way to get aquainted." He says with a chuckle as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:03 pm

victoria grinned'' oh thats not the worst of it... he stabbed me in the back' she shook her head as she ran a hand through her hair'' would have payed him back but unlike victor i don't hold grudges.. and no i don't have a think for eric.. besides he is mated and i don't want to piss the wolf off.. '' she arched a brow as she looked him over.. '' hmm interesting.. don't think i have had demon before.. and i am sure you won't mind that either considering i can last all night. but i doubt you can handle me.''

shea was trying to ignore the conversation in the kitchen though it was hard with her good hearing, shaking her head slightly she nudged eric lightly '' well go and check while i sand this down and get the rest of the old nails out.. should have the new one up quick enough''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:38 pm

Kaden smirked as he looked too her..."Damn..." He says as he then cocked his head to the side and then grinned slightly.."Oh really...That sounds like a challenge." He says with a smirk.

Eric grinned..."Alright then...I'll do that." He says with a smile as he went around back and to the shed. He rummaged threw some things and pulled out a few boards..."These will work." He says with a smile as he then came back around front.."Got some." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:41 pm

Shea smiled as she pointed to the bag of tools for him.. '' you can put the door together then.. after that i can sand it then hook it to the frame. . than we will have a new door.. '' she smiled as she replaced the old sand paper with the new. '' y our brother is being pervy again.. think he is trying to get victoria.. ''

victoria grinned as she gave him a look'' definitely a challenge i think. i always love a good challenge'' getting up she stretched'' do you even eat normal food? pretty sure some demons do.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:48 pm

He grinned as he looked to her. "Alrighty can do." He says with smile as he then got to work on putting the door together. "That doesn't supprise me.." He says with a chuckle as he looked to her.

Kaden smirked slightly..."Me too." He says with a grin as he then watched her get up and stretch..."Yes I can eat normal food as well" He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side and eyed her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:56 pm

victoria smiled'' was only curious.. well fine you have been challenged,.. i will leave it up to you on when and where you want to take up that challenge.. '' she teased, looking him over slowly .. '' what else can you do ?''

shea shook her head and smiled. '' and why did you let her live? i figured you would have killed her along with victor.. '' she looked over at him , watching him put it together.. '' you know.. now that victor is gone.. are we going to tell my parents? or atleast send word to them?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:01 pm

He looked to her and then grinned slightly..."Sounds good to me." He grinned as he then cocked his head to the side. "What do you mean what else can I do?" He asks her curiously.

He looked to her and then shook his head..."She could have killed me...But she didn't." He says as he then nodded his head..."The thing with your parents still bothers me." He says with a smile as he cocked hsi head to the side. "We'll figure it out though." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:07 pm

victoria rolled her eyes slightly '' 'yea what other nifty little gifts you have? other than your pervy attitude and lack of manners'' she teased as she nudged him, '' you do look like your brother you know.. just a little bigger and muscular.'' she was definitely enjoying his looks and was beginning to wonder how long he would even last against her. she slid a glance over to eric.. '' have an extra spare room?''

Shea arched a brow. she had already counted the rooms and there was only two, her and eric would share one.. '' just one.. but if the two of you stay here with us you have to share it.. '' she looked over back to eric and smiled.. '' ahh well lucky her i don't have to kick her ass than... hmmm well could always just send a letter to my parents.. its the same i always do when i am away on missions sometimes... they will know i am fine.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:13 pm

Kaden grinned slightly..."A few more." He says with a chuckle as he then cocked his head to the side grinning slightly when she asked Eric if they had a spare room

Eric grinned slightly..."Yup just one more." He says with a grin as he got back to work.."Yup yup very lucky...Thats why she tranqed you." he says with a smile..."A letter would prolly work well." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:17 pm

victoria rolled her eyes..'' thats fine, he can sleep on the floor'' she teased, glancing over at him, '' don't know about you but i am going to lay down, being thrown into a pile of old and rotting wood definitely takes a toll on ones body. ''

Shea smiled as she finished what she was doing before leaning against the wall and watched eric as he worked on the door'' the frame is ready for the door when your done.. hmmm suppose your right.. '' she looked up watching as the moon was slowly moving across the sky'' a few more hours love... ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:20 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Ohhh I see how it is.." he says with a smirk..."In that case...Maybe I should take you up on that challenge when your completly healed....No worries about me I don't sleep" He smirking slightly.

Eric grinned slightly as he finished putting the door together..."Alright then...Just have to hang it and then bed time." he says with a smile as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:24 pm

victoria grinned as she leaned forward and poked him in the nose'' aww getting cold feet? i am healed enough to take up on any challenge.. maybe your just a coward... '' she smirked before she headed for the bedroom. '' i don't waste my time on whimps little demon.'' she teased as she left the door open , glancing around in the old room before she sat on the bed and stretched out, she figured he wouldn't take too kindly to being called a whimp.

Shea couldn't help but laugh at that comment, looking over at kaden.. '' hmmm.. think those two are meant for each other,t hey both have that weird sense of humor hun. ..'' she shook her head slightly wondering exactly what would happen next.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next