The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

2 posters

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next

Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 26 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:47 pm

he grunted as he was tackled but was up immediately the moment eric got off of him'' really now i doubt that, you betrayed me when you took her from me. . so of course i had to get a little revenge from it.. '' he bared his own fangs, keeping his distance from him now as he got ready for another fight.. '' suppose when i am done with you i will go and find your little fuzzy bitch, think her pelt may make a great blanket don't you think? '' he rolled his shoulders slightly as he stretched his arms slightly '' gives me a chance to try out my new arms''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 26 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:52 pm

He looked to him..."I did what was right..." he says as he looked to him. His next comment sent him over the edge..."You won't have them for long." He roared as he charged him again landing a punch to Victors gut and then a knee to his face. "Come on...You call your self a leader." He grinned as he stepped back slightly.

((I gotta go..Bout to pass out lol...I'll post in the morning))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:59 pm

(( hehe ok hun, sleep well i will be up early about oh say.. ten am my time XD maybe earlier than that.))

victor gave a grunt as he was kicked in the gut , weezing slightly he stood up and wiped blood from his cheek now as he glared at eric'' is that all you got?"oh he was a leader alright he already had men lined up and ready to do his bidding, some where even out there right now searching for shea.. he just hoped they found her in time before the fight would be over between him and eric.. '' i hope your dear mate is locked up safely .. '' he hissed before charging at eric, the large board that he had hid victoria with was still clutched in his hands as he swung it hard at erics head.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:50 am

He grinned "oh I have alot more then that." he says with a grin as he brought his hand up blocking he board with his forarm wincing slightly as the board broke.."he cocked his head to the side.."is that the best you got:" he smirks as he swung a full forced fist at victors face
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:04 am

(( gack. i really need to start getting up earlier lol my alarm was ignored ))

he grunted, trying to dodge most of the hit but his fist still managed to graze him, moving behind him, he still had the other piece of the board now that had broke, it had a sharp end now and he used it like a dagger as he went to stab eric in the side with it. '' nope have plenty more '' he hissed, using all the speed he had.

Shea gave a grunt as she jolted awake as much as she could, the drug still trying to make her sleep as she slid out of the bed, now in her human form as she nearly fell off her own feet. she had pain now radiating up and down one of her arms and for the life of her she couldn't figure out why.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:58 pm

Eric growled getting caught of guard as the sharpened peic of wood jammed into his side he swung around full force hitting victor back a food 50 feet..."erggg fuck..." he groaned as he pulled the stake out and holding his wound..."damn it.."he muttered as he looked to victor.."come on then." h grinned fighting off the pain as he charged victor again going to stab him with the stake as well only to stumble slightly..he really regretted not feeding now. He looked up seeing victor smirking slightly as he came towards him..it was then someone appeared inbetween Eric and victor. He wore a hooded cloak and from his scent he smelled like a human
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:30 pm

shea nearly doubled over in pain weezing slightly as she felt the pain of being stabbed in the side. feeling exactly what eric was feeling. she gave a slight growl '' damn it eric'' she was pissed , she didn't know where he was and didn't know exactly what was going on, forcing another shift, she shook her fur out, before running through the house, at the moment she didn't care about the door when she smashed through it and landed on the ground before going out at a dead run the rest of the drug easily leaving her system as her eyes cleared, she sensed what direction he was in but didn't know exactly where he was at.

Victor skidded to a stop at the sight of the new comer , hooded and all in black he bared his fangs'' get the hell out of the way stranger before you die as well. i have no problem with killing you.. '' he was not happy about their fight being interrupted.

((sorry had to run a few errands ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:50 pm

THe hooded man chuckled slightly shaking his head at the vampires comment. With in a instant he was standing directly infront of Victor. "Your slow." He grinned as he held out his hand he opened his hand showing the two fangs he held..."I see I snatched them out of your mouth before you knew...THe pain will catch up shortly." He grinned as he watched victor closely...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:55 pm

(( gah they are trying to get me to go bowling))

victor was stunned for a moment before he felt the pain as promised, clasping his hand over his mouth he nearly howled in pain, moving backwards away from him as his eyes went wide'' who the bloody h ell are you?" right now his chances of winning the fight had just dwindled, considering it was two to one and if victoria woke it would be three to one and he really needed to get out of there.

shea refused to stop as she pushed herself to run faster, the sense of urgency getting more intense, and she could feel eric's hunger. within moments she spotted the old run down church, even smelled the blood, not even stopping she shoved her body through the door, knocking it off its hinges, she saw the surprised look on victors face even as she lunged at him her large body slamming into him so hard he landed on his back before they both went through the floor, he howled and shrieked in shock and more pain as her sharp canines began to rip at his flesh.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:06 pm

The man shook his head..."No one that matters." He says with a smirk as he lifted his head his eyes that were glowing blue is all he could see. He then took a step back jsut as Shea dived at Victor and then went threw the floor. He peared over the edge watching as Shea tore at Victors flesh.

Eric was standing now his breathing heavy. His eyes glowed red and his face mad...The lust over took him and he charged at the first thing he seen was who ever it was in the cloak. He lunged at him only to have the man spin away from him and slam him on the ground with one arm behind his back holding him still..."Just what I need.." He muttered as he pulled out a needle jamming it into Eric's neck making his body go stiff. "Thats that." He mutterd as he stood up and then jumped down the hole in the floor landing on the ground pulling Shea off of victor go take care of Eric...He needs blood badly." He says as he then grabbed victor by his shirt slamming him against the wall. "Good bye." He muttered as he pulled a stake from his cloak jamming it into victors chest. He smirked as he watched him burn into ashes. The hooded mans eyes looked over to the pile of wood sensing another vampire he walked over to it pushing the wood to the side and picking up Victoria by her neck and then walking over to Eric and Shea..."Friend of yours?" He asks calmly.

(I see it happens lol))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:11 pm

shea was surprised, she jerked when she felt something happen to eric though she sensed he wasn't hurt, so didn't attack the cloaked figure, when she was yanked off of victor she went up the stairs, shifting back instantly uncaring about her nude state as she knelt down by eric.. '' damn it.. you better explain what the hell is going on. '' she muttered, running her hand over his side first before pulling it away eyeing the blood that now coated it.. '' well that would explain the pain i am in.'' she muttered before sinking her fangs into her wrist and pressed it to erics mouth, she had done it without thinking'' don't argue just take enough to heal.. '' she glanced over at the hooded figure, eyes narrowing even as she glanced at victoria, '' not really... but if eric hadn't killed her yet i suppose she is ... somewhat a friend.''

victoria didn't know what the hell was going on all she knew is she woke with someones hand around her throat, gasping slightly in shock she grabbed his wrist with both of her hands and tried to jerk out of his grasp'' release me!" she smelled blood and couldn't tell exactly who it was coming from just yet.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:11 pm

(( nu bowling till next week. ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:22 pm

Eric nodded taking the blood instantly his hands moving around her hand and holding on tight as he fed from her. He winced slightly as he felt his wounds closing.

The hooded man looked to Shea nodding his head sligtly before his eyes looked to Victoria as she started to struggle in his grasp. He tightened it slightly..."I'm not to fond of your demanding orders." He says as he then dropped her. He moved close to Eric before pulling of his hood. They looked nearly alike there were some off set features such as hair was different and their eyes..."Its been along time brother..I thought you were dead...Well you kinda are..." He says with a chuckle as he brushed his hair out of his face..

Eric let go of Shea's wrist before looking to the man..."Kaden...Shit I thought you were dead." He says as he then cocked his head to the side..."How are you still alive?" He asks him curiously....Kaden cocked his head to the side..."Lets jsut say a demon and I share the same body." He says with a chuckle.."Its good to see you though." He says...Eric nodded his head.."I need to feed." He syas
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:26 pm

shea was a little shocked though didn't say anything, she was now very aware of her state of undress and was busy pulling eric up to a sitting position so she could sit behind him a little while wrapping her arms around his neck lightly , nuzzling his neck softly '' don't do that again damn it.. and who the hell drugged me any ways?"

Victoria gave a squeak as she was dropped on her ass, glaring she rubbed her throat.. '' great.. a demon.. just what i need'' she muttered , getting up and stretching before blinking in surprise.. '' well llook at that.. now you don't have to look for your brother eric.. '' she muttered.. '' though he needs some damn manners kicked into him. '' looking around she frowned, before realizing victor must have been taken care of. she was already bleeding from a few wounds but they where not in need of any attention, rubbing her neck she sighed. '' suppose i can help with that. i already fed so i cam donate some.. consider it payment for uhh.. drugging your mate'' she gave a slight look to shea'' sorry but i didn't want to take a risk with your canines getting ahold of me. being a hybrid you would be worse. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:38 pm

Eric smiles..."I'm sorry." He says as she nuzzled his neck..."It won't happen again.." He says to her..

Kaden smirked slightly as he looked over to Victoria..."Oh what does the fact that I'm a demon bother you.." He then laughed slightly..."I'd like to see you try and kick thoes manners into me....Don't order me around like a peon and you won't have a problem with me." He says with a chuckle as he looked to Victoria and the wounds she was bleeding from...He walked over to her and grinned slightly..."I need to check thoes out...But would involve you taking off your cloths." He says with a slight grin... "I would give you some of my blood but it seems to set vampires off....In a good way...Its kinda like extacy.." He says with a chuckle as he pull out a vile..."This will close any wounds you have...Just have to poor it over them." He says.

Eric looked to Victoria..."No...I'll be fine...No need to put anyone else at risk...I'll get some deer later." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Victoria arched a brow before glancing over at eric.. '' funny.. you didn't mention your brother was a complete pervert.. '' she slid her glance to him and snorted '' no you being a demon doesn't bother me.. and in your dreams.. '' she reached for the vile'' i can do it myself thank you very much.. heh and thats all those two need is for you to make him bloody horny.. i would imagine shea has enough trouble with that with her being a wolf plus a vampire in the mix... the full moon does tend to mess with them.''

Shea couldn't help the flush stealing across her body before she glanced at eric.. ' umm.. can we please go somewhere so i can get some clothing? sitting her stark naked is not uhh very comfortable with your brother mere feet from me. '' she mumbled, she had never been embarrassed in her life, normally she was ok with being naked, considering thats how they had to be in order to shift. she was used to it but now.. she just didn't know how to deal with it.. '' and leave me out of the conversation.. don't think he needs to know my sex life'' she muttered, glaring at victoria..

victoria shrugged'' was only saying... '' she glanced at Kaden then eyed his cloak'' well if he had any manners he would let you borrow his cloak but i am sure we can head back to your place.. if its alright with eric that is.. i will even be nice enough to catch him a deer if he wants. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:48 pm

Eric nodded..."It happens." He says as he looked to Victoria and then grinned slightly shaking his head slightly..."Yes that would be bad to make me all horny." He says as he moved and looked to Shea..."Oh damn..Yeah lets get back.." He says

Kanden shook his head pulling off his cloak. "Here...I was getting to it Geesh." He says with a chuckle as he tossed it to Shea. He was much more build then Eric was and slightly taller.. "You all sould be thanking me...If i didn't show up when I did My brother here would have been killed." He says as he cocked his head to the side before looking to them all.

Eric nodded as he looked to all of them.."Yes lets head back to the house." He says with a smile as he stood up slowly and then helped Shea up. "Its this way." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:51 pm

shea tensed at his comment glaring at Kaden'' shut your mouth before i bite you.. '' she mumbled as she got up and wrapped the cloak around her, '' thank you for the cloak you will get it back when i get my own clothing. '' she wrapped her arm around eric's waist and lightly kissed him'' you had me worried damn it.. why couldn't you wait for me?" she was mad at him now, and he would have to work hard to make it up.

Victoria grinned.. '' uh huh.. see we are getting manners into you yet.'' she eyed the vile she had taken from Kaden.. '' how did you become a demon anyways?" she eyed him over, liking what she was seeing but didn't comment just yet. she just followed eric and shea, '' hope you got room in that home of yours.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Eric smiles as he kissed her back..."I'm sorry...' He says as he looked to her..."You were sleepin." He says as he looked to her....."I'm truely sorry." He says as he held her close.

Kaden smirked slightly..."If you say so." He says as he then grinned..."The demon I killed was stronger then I expected..Tried to take over my body...But I'm too hard headed and strong willed...Been this way for a long time." He says with a chuckle as he cocked his head to the side as he walked. "There are deer close by." he says as he looked to them..."I would think you all need to feed...So hop too it." He grinned as he dissappeared going to where the deer were.

Eric looked to them.."Lets go...We could all good a refueling." He says as he kissed Shea before taking off as well he was quick to the kill drinking the deer quickly.

Kaden smirked as he let them all get what they needed before jumping down grabbing one and pinning it to the ground eaisly as it struggled agaisnt him. A blue light then drifted from the deer and then absorbed into Kaden. The deer then wen't limp as it died. He then stood up and walked away stretching slightly..."I feel better now...Been a good week since I've ate." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:10 pm

victoria rolled her eyes '' i don't need to eat, i already fed. '' she eyed kaden though watching him eat. '' i really don't wanna know what you just did.. '' she shook her head before watching eric, he was quick to eat but she noticed that shea didn't even touch one.. '' not hungry?"

Shea shrugged, glancing over at her '' oh no .. i am starved.. i just don't.. uhh .. well '' she frowned, she only fed from eric, it was hard to explain but just the smell of deer blood was very unappealing.. '' i will be fine.. '' she stretched before leaning against one of the trees, waiting on eric.. '' take your time , you definitely need it eric...'' she slid her glance towards Kaden, eyeing him over, more curious than anything...'' he didn't tell me he had a brother.. any other family members i should know about?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:20 pm

Kaden smirked slightly looking to Victoria..."Just eatting a soul..." He says as he then cocked his head to the side looking to Shea.."You should eat." He says as he looked to her.."He prolly expected me to be dead." He says as he then grinned..."Nope Eric and I are all thats left of our family." he says

Eric walked over to Shea..."Take what you need from me...I'm over full.." He says as he cocked his head to the side.."You need to feed love." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:26 pm

shea rolled her eyes at kaden'' eric does enough of chastising me about eating i don't need it from you ..'' she mumbled before looking over at eric, relaxing slightly as she leaned against him and lightly nuzzled his neck'' i am , don't worry was just going to wait for you to be done is all. '' she wrapped her arms around him before slowly sinking her fangs in, it was hard to keep from groaning from the taste of him but she managed.

Victoria shrugged slightly as she eyed kaden'' interesting.. so what made you want to seek out your brother anyways? considering i doubt its a coincidence that you have found him now.'' she was curious now, wanting to know a little more about him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:29 pm

Eric grinned slightly as Shae sank her fangs into his neck. He pulled her lose and groaned slightly..

Kaden grinned slightly..."I've been searching for years." He says as he then cocked hsi head to the side.."I felt that he was in danger...." He says "Lead me straight to him.." He says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:35 pm

she rolled her eyes slightly '' uh huh and y ou didn't come sooner? i mean geez he was even with victor for.. damn nearly a year from what he has told me.. '' she shook her head as she ran a hand through her hair, wincing slightly when she pulled open one of her wounds again , she was good at masking her pain so she just moved away , hoping to get into some trees to hide herself for a bit so she could look her wounds over.

shea relaxed against him, enjoying to here his moan , would have made him do it again but she didn't want to embarrass him in front of his brother., healing the bite once she got her fill she relaxed and lightly kissed him. '' hmmm well now i feel better.. though i think i need to check you over when we get back home.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:40 pm

Kaden shook his head..."He was never in any true danger..." He says as he looked to her. He wasn't stupid..."You should get thoes checked out." He says

Eric grinned when she healed his bite. He then kissed her back. "Hmmm good." he grinned as he cocked his head to the side.."I'm 110% love." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next