The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

2 posters

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 30 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:23 pm

He grinned as he looked to her when she rolled over. He seen her wounds were reopened..He would take care of that when she was asleep."I guess we'll see then." He grinned as he hten nodded his head.."Its ok.." He says with a smile. Once she was asleep he got up pulling out a vile and opening it and walking over to her. He then poored the substance into her wounds grinning as they closed up and healed completly leaving no scar.."There we go." He says with a chuckle as he then walked back over to the bed and laid back down beside her watching her as she slept.

Eric grinned changing out of his cloths and pulling on a pair of boxers before getting into the bed with her..."I'm here I'm here." HE grinned as he pulled her close to him kissing her softly before the sun made him zonk out...

((Gotta head to work...I'll see ya..Might not beable to post depending on if im training someone today.))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 30 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:32 pm

(( aww well i hope your able to get on XD evil training lol i hate doing that. ))

victoria barely moved, her eyes opened slightly but they where unfocused when he put the stuff on her back, frowning slightly she closed them again, quickly going back to sleep.

she smiled and relaxed as she kissed him back before snuggling close and quickly went to sleep., curled up against him and relaxed.

the moment the sun went down victoria was already awake, stretching slowly and became aware almost instantly that kaden was still next to her, yawning she ran a hand through her hair as she leaned up and looked over at him, '' hmm . did you even sleep at all ?" she found him awake and ironically staring at her, which was strange, she didn't think she was that interesting.. she needed a shower though a quick one, and possibly going out to feed giving the amount of energy she had spent on the activities from the night before.

Shea had already been up and moving around, she had left eric still asleep in the bed as she cleaned up the place, moving things around and dusting and sweeping, even had some windows open as she listened to the light drizzle of rain, she loved it when it rained, gave a good crisp fresh smell to the air. helped her relax, she already had a letter scent off to her parents, and was now currently fixing several chairs in the kitchen, replacing old fabric with new ones and doing the same with screws and what not, she was bound and determined not to let another chair fall apart on her. besides she liked them, and would rather keep them in good condition instead of just completely replacing them.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:07 pm

Kaden chuckled slightly looking to her as she woke.."I never sleep...it's a demon thing.." he says with a chuckle as he looked to her."you on the other hand sleep like the dead.." he says with a slight laugh..he had already showered and cleaned up.."it's pretty nice out side." he says

After a bit Eric woke stretching slightly before getting up and pulling cloths on.."mmmmm" he saw as he found Shea..."hey there..wow youve been busy." he says to her with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:16 pm

she arched a brow slightly , that was a new thing to learn about a demon'' how come?" tilting her head slightly she frowned'' yea its drizzling a little bit.. would be fun to go hunting'' getting up she stretched, glancing around for her pants before eyeing her shirt that he had ripped'' fun... i have no shirt now.. '' she glanced at him and grinned slightly '' gimma yours until i get a new one.. ''

Shea yelped slightly in surprise nearly hitting her head on the table she had been fixing a bad leg on.. '' huh? ohhh yea.. figured we can just fix them instead of replacing them. i like some of this old stuff.. its sturdy. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:32 pm

He grinned slightly looking to her.."that's a good question been trying to figure it out my self I just never get tired.." he says with a grin as he then got up off the bed. "you mean until I get you a new one." he grinds as he pulled off his shirt and handed it to her.."it's a good thing I didn't do your pants the same way." he says.."or the rest of your clothing for that matter" he added with a grin.."you know you could feed from me.." he says with a chuckle

Eric grinned as he looked to her.."sounds good to me love." he says with a grin as he walks over to her..."I'm gonna go take care of a few things.."h says with a smile as he grabbed an empty box..he was gonna take victorias advice and put Clairs things away. He went about getting to work
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:39 pm

she grinned as she took his shirt and pulled it on, '' uh huh, yea sure feed from you and then get super horny again and run the other two out of their own home? i think your brother might get a little mad about that'' she teased, pinning her hair up easily as she looked around for her boots.. '' besides, i have my own home with plenty of clothing there.. i need to get back and take care of my other business.'' she slid a glance to him slightly as she found her shoes and headed for the door'' you could come.. but i figured you might want to spend some time with your brother that you haven't seen in a while. ''

shea frowned as she got up '' hmm? ok . if you need anything let me know. '' she eyed the box curiously before watching him dissappear , she didn't know what he was up to as long as he didn't just up and disappear compeltely from her. she really wasn't that comfortable with his brother just yet. eyeing the table, she checked it to make sure it was stable now before she pushed the chairs back in, that was the last of the projects to finish, other then installing a swinging bench to the porch, she liked to sit on those and watch the stars sometimes on a night like this..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:23 pm

He grinned slightly.."ya your right he may get alittle angry" he says as he cocked his head to the side. "if you want me to come I will..I know where their staying and the area their in so I could visit any time I want.." he says as he eyed her

It took only a few hours for Eric to finish an he stored all the things he had in the shed out back. He then went back inside."alright al done." he says with a smile as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:37 pm

she looked over at him and looked him over slowly '' never brought anyone to my home before.. you would be the first.. its up to you completely if you want to come or not. i will be fine either way. '' grinned as she licked her fangs slightly '' though i would think really closely on it if you want another chance to get me to beg.. you still haven't done that by the way'' she teased, stepping out of the room and glancing around as she eyed eric.. '' cleaning up?"

shea grinned as she spotted him coming back in side'' well alright, i have no idea what you really did but atleast you finished it.. '' she glanced at victoria slightly before shrugging. '' a little, '' she mumbled, she was getting hungry though but she was not about to feed from eric right in front of the others considering the fact she always for some reason ended up excited after she did that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Kaden grinned slightly as he looked ot her..."Really?" He says to her comment about not bringing anyone home before.."Did I leave that good of an impression." He syas with a grin as he nodded his head..."I'll go with you...And of course I wanna make you beg...I'm not a quitter." He syas with a grin as he followed her

Eric looked over to Victoria and nodded..."Up jsut got finished actually." He says with a grin as he looked over to Shea.."Just stored some old things pictures...Memories...That kinda of stuff." He says as he looked to Victoria and Kaden..."Going somewhere?" He asks curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:49 pm

victoria grinned,, '' yea, he man over here destroyed my shirt so i have to go home and get another, that and i have some things to do anyways.. '' she shrugged as she slid a glance over to kaden.. '' uh huh still don't see you doing that.. , hmm and perhaps you did, dont push it though, your ego is huge enough as it is. ''

Shea shook her head slightly pushing her hair from her face'' i don't even want to know what you two are talking bout.. just as long asyou don't let lose a bunch of hormones in here again i am happy.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:51 pm

Kaden shook his head.."Sorry got alittle carried away with the shirt thing." He says with a grin as he then nodded his head.."Yeah I'm gonna tag along as well." He says with a smile as he htne looked to her.."Good to know." He says with a smile

Eric nodded..."I would have to agree on that one." He says with a smile as he leaned over and kissed Shea softly.."Well I guess we'll see ya when ever ya get back." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:53 pm

victoria grinned, '' i promise to bring him back in one piece.. unharmed i can't p romise that but in one piece i can.. '' she teased before she was quickly out the door.. '' if you can't catch up kaden you might as well stay '' she was already moving, ignoring the rain soaking her as she ended up in the middle of the woods already.

shea lightly kissed him back before shaking her head at victoria's comment'' ok i really don't wanna know what that meant.. '' she eyed kaden, wrinkling her nose.. '' you still reek of sex.. take a shower next time'' she grinned, teasing him slightly.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:06 pm

Eric grinned nodding his head..."Will do." He syas with smirk as he went off after her even though she had the head start he was pretty much behind her..."I told you that im not slow." He grinned.

Eric grinned slightly shaking his head.."Have fun." He says watching them both take off..."Well then...Guess that leaves the house to us for now." He grinned slightly

(Couple more and i gotta go...sleepy i be)
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:11 pm

(( lol aww ok hun))

shea shook her head as she watched them.. '' imagine that.. your brother shows up and then he takes a liking to victoria.. does he like pain or something?" she frowned before rolling her eyes.. '' he is a demon after all.. and yea we do.. '' looked up at him , sliding her hand in his lightly .. '' anything you wanted to do? i know you been a bit busy with me and victor and all that.. ''

victoria grinned as she glanced back behind her before putting on a burst of speed, she hadn't had this much fun in ages, and she wasn't even torturing any one, imagine that. she landed lightly on the ground before taking off again, light on her feet and barely making a sound she actually startled one of the hikers that where always around the area. she left them alone for now. she had blood at her home she could use, and she was already impatient for it.'' i am an elder kaden, you have to be faster than that.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:15 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Kaden could hold his own with anything." He says with a grin..."I'm sure he'll be fine." He syas with a smile as he looked to her.."For starters your hungry and you need to feed." He says with a grin.

Kaden grinned as she took off even faster. He smirked slightly his eyes flashing blue as he took off after her.."I'm a demon babe..I got plenty of tricks up my sleeve." He says with a smirk as he was already right behind her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:19 pm

she looked up at him before grinning'' yea yea, .. would have fed earlier but i don't like doing that in front of your brother, besides. didn't want to give victoria any reasons to tease me or you.. i still owe her for the whole bleeding me thing'' she mumbled shuddering slightly before she leaned against him, nuzzling his neck slowly before sinking her fangs in.

Victoria gave a slight laugh as she dodged a few animals she ended up startling as well. '' hmm what kind of tricks?" she didn't even look behind her any more as she concentrated on running, a few hours more of this and she should be home, she hadn't been to the small mansion in ages but she knew she had employers there that kept it neat and pristine.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Eric grinned slightly..."I see..." He says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side as she nuzzled his neck before sinking her fangs in. He groaned pulling her close to him.

He grinned slightly as he continued to follow her.."You sure are curious.." He smirked..."You'll see eventually." he grinned..."Finally getting the good stretch I needed." He grinned slightly.

(I'm gonna crash...I'll post tomorrow ^^ ))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:32 pm

(( aww darn it lol ok , sweet dreams and sleep well XD i will be up about ten my time about the same time as earlier today lol ))

she relaxed against him, sliding her arms around his waist as he pulled her closer, she took what she needed before healing the bite, '' hmmm maaan, definitely addicting and good.. '' licked her lips slightly as she slid a look up at him.. '' beginning to wonder if your blood is a bit like your brothers, he mentioned his could get someone extremely horny, yours seems to do that to me.. ''

victoria rolled her eyes'' yes i am curious and its because i want to know things about you , '' she grinned as she glanced back over at him.. '' you can ask me anything you want of course.. if you want a better chance at catching me though i better get to know you more..'' turning her attention back to what she was doing she dodged a few more trees, sliding down a hill slight because the ground was wet before she regained her footing. she wasn't even winded yet and from what she could tell neither was he. '' if uyou are hungry when we get there,, i think i have a few.... people you can sure get souls from'' being what she was and the fact she tried to keep chaos, well most of it, out of this land, she usually ended up holding several men who where trialed for murder and what not, it was one of her main sources of blood whenever she stayed at home. but it had been a while since she had been back. she figured the cells got a little full since she been gone.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:17 am

He grinned as he looked to her..."Only for you love." He grinned as he then ocked his head to the side..."Could be." He says with a grin as he looked to her.

Kaden grinned as he looked to her..."Well let me stick around and you'll know all you want to know." He says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side as they came to the hill while she slid down it he just jumped landing on the the bottom the same time she got to the bottom. He then looked to her.."Sounds good to me." He syas with a smile as he then grinned slightly as he followed..."So your thinking about yout cells being full." He grinned as he gave away another skill he had.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:20 am

Victoria blinked in surprise, stopping for a moment as she looked him over.. '' alright how did you do that? as far as i know we have no connection together.. '' she narrowed her eyes at him slightly before shaking her head as she moved past him again, '' and you would worry too if your the one who has to watch over this region,, it comes with the territory of being and old vampire.. '' that and she figured she would start having morons show up at her door demanding victors land and what not, only she could give it to them. ironic how that was. and eric and shea didn't even know about it.

Shea grinned slightly'' uh huh, alright, well what do you want to do? we could hunt.. there is plenty of deer out there. though i would suggest staying away from the farms.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:49 am

He grinned slightly as he looked to her comming to a stop as well.."I can read minds..." He grinned..."Eric can do it to...He jsut doesn't." He says with a chuckle as he then grinned.."Intresting." He says as he followed her..."So how old are you?" He asks her curiously

Eric grinned as he looked to her.."We haven't got to do that without being interupeted..So lets go hunt." He syas with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:57 am

victoria snorted slightly as she glanced at him.. '' never you mind that.. all you need to know is that i am older than you are. '' by alot, she grumbled slightly as she stopped a moment on a hill as she glanced over the wide space now, her small little mansion was just right in the middle of it, it wasn't ridiculously huge, but huge enough for her to have decades of books and housing just for those that looked after the place, the cells where below it in the basements.. '' hope your hungry, i am a bit starved. fresh blood is always good. '' stretching she made her way to the house, jay the main worker of the household was already there at the door, opening it for her.. '' don't mind him jay, he's a friend. ''

Jay gave a slight nod as he glanced over at kaden.. '' not a problem.. you have guests in the main room. they been here for two days refusing to leave until you got here.''

Victoria shrugged, she knew it, she just had a feeling, once vampires and demons got word that victor was dead she figured they would already be fighting for his land. '' let them in the office.. bring a fresh bottle up as well.'' she slid a glance towards kaden.. '' and anyone from the cell's.. '' she watched him nod before dissappearing. already getting a headache she just couldn't wait till a fight broke out in her own home between the guests, though they would have to be idiots to attack her. '' and they wonder why i don't stay here for long periods of time.'' she headed for the office, not bothering with changing her clothing just yet, she just wanted her unwanted guests out of her home. '' hope your ok with other demons.. even they love to fight over power and land.''

Shea grinned as she stripped already and shifted, stretching slowly she glanced up at him true, come on then, i can chase some of the deer your way if you like
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:06 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Alright alright." He says with a smile as looked up on he hill..."Damn...You got it made here." He says with a grin as he followed her...He nodded to Jay and then followed Victoria inside..."Always have someone waiting for you when you get back.." He says with a chuckle as he looked to her.."Other demons don't bother me...Wouldn't supprise me if they've heard of me." He chuckled

Eric grinned as he looked to her..."Alright sounds good to me..I wanna watch you hunt anyway." He grinned as he headed out the door.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:16 pm

victoria grinned as she glanced over at him'' i like my space, plus i tend to collect things when i get bored, so need the space to store them anyways.. ahhh jay lives here actually , sometimes i am gone for months at a time he is here to make sure the house stays clean and up to keep. he in fact is in charge of hiring the maids and what not.. so in a way, he is the boss while i am out. '' she was glad his shirt was a dark color though, being drenched from the drizzling rain was bad enough but a white shirt would have been see threw. '' well maybe you can scare some of them off if they had heard of you.. i hate it w hen they think its fine to camp out in my home. '' she shrugged, finding her office before going in, letting him come in as well, '' pick wherever you want to sit, '' she relaxed, she always felt good when she was home, even if it was for a short period of time.

she barely got a chance to sit down before several men came pushing their way through the door, she didn't say a word as she looked them over, finding three demons and four vampires in her large office. which now felt a little small. .'' geez you lot need some manners'' she ignored their sour looks as she leaned back in the chair and looked them over before sliding a glance to kaden..'' normally i let them try and talk me into why they should get the freed up land.. '' or she used her instincts on who should get it, these men where definitely not innocent, they reeked of blood and violence, which peaked her interest a little more. violence always interested her, could be why she liked kaden alot more than she let on. he had been rude and not gentle, basically the same as she was. running a hand through her damp hair and pulling pins out she waved to the demons first'' go on.. impress me.. if not my friend kaden can kick the lot of you out of my hair, or he can just have your souls for a light snack, whichever satisfies me i think.''

the demons just glanced at one another, than all three at once looked over at kaden, two of them actually looked a bit surprised the third middle one which was the taller of the three and wreaked most of blood and violence just gave kaden the once over before ignoring him completely.he turned back to victoria, obviously assessing how big of a threat she was before he decided on a tactic.'' who killed victor first of all.. and what of his men? do we get his men as well as the land to whoever you decide to give it to?"

shea gave a wolfish grin before she lept off the porch ahead of him, enjoying the bit of drizzling rain on her coat of fur as she made her way through the forest. thought you have seen me hunt before. hmmmm its nothing special. just alot of sneaking around and being silent.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:24 pm

Kaden grinned slightly as he looked to her nodding his head before walking over and sitting down in the corner. Watching as the vampires and demons all pushed their way inside. He grinned slightly looking to the demons that looked his way. He then looked to Victoria listening to her closely. A grin came to his face as one asked who killed victor.."I killed Victor..." He says calmly as he looked to them..."And I'll kill you all...If Victoria wants me too." He grinned slightly.

Eric grinned as he looked to her..."I like to watch you." He grinned ash e looked to her..."Your elegant when you do it." He says with a smile as he followed her..."I'll be in the trees." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next