The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

2 posters

Page 16 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next

Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 16 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:00 am

He grinned at her comment before smirking when she nipped his chest lightly before feeling her hands rest on his waist before pulling him closer..."Hmmm I'm sure it will." He says with a smile as he leaned down and kissed her softly. "what time will we be heading out.?" He asks her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 16 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:51 pm

she kissed him back slowly , enjoying his taste before he pulled back'' hmm. after i eat i think. need to make sure this place is locked up too, don't want to come back with a mess from those rogues or anything'' she shrugged, letting him step back if he wanted to as she washed her hair first before getting the soap to wash her body... '' do you need to feed?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:36 pm

He grinned "sounds good to me." he says as he moved back slightly as she washed her hair he started to wash off his body before shaking his head.."no I be fine for another day." he says to her with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:39 pm

she smiled'' yea sorry , i am not used to seeing a vampire... not feed every day.. considering you did tell victor you had fed already every time he offered me to you.. '' she mumbled, she enjoyed the smells in the bathroom, mixed between her body soap lavender scent, and well his masculine natural smell was just intoxicating. rinsing off she spent the next few minutes letting the hot water soothe sore muscles.. '' how did you get me to sleep so soundly?''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:02 pm

He grinned as he continued washing up before looking to her .."I had to lie to him." he says with a smile as his eyes scanned her body before grinning at her next question.."I'm just that good." he says giving her a wink
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:04 pm

she flushed before nudging him slightly , feeling his eyes on her. '' hmm well in the state i was in i couldn't tell if you where lieing or not.. .like what you see?" she teased, nudging him again loving the feel of skin on skin'' damn, need to stop because if we don't we are never going to get out of this shower soon, and not in time to go and get some answers.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:15 pm

He grinned slightly.." I'll always like what I see." he grinned as he looked to her.."your right we should if we wanna go see your parents.."he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:18 pm

she sighed, getting out reluctantly as she grabbed a towel '' darn.. but can't always do what we want hun. though i would really really like to '' she was feeling a little on edge now, a sense that something was coming and that it would come soon, she had no idea what but she knew it had something to do with victor.. getting her hair dry and her body as well she found clean fresh clothes to pull on.. ''umm.. stupid question, but do you have any clean clothes? don't think i have seen you with a bag or anything.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:31 pm

He looked to her and nodded.."very true..and I wouldn't mind either." he says with a grin as he got a towl and then got out of the shower..."no I don't have anyothers." he says looking to her he could tell something was off.."you ok?" he asked her curiously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:33 pm

she frowned before glancing over at him, slightly distracted.'' hmm? oh , yea i am fine. '' she smiled, making herself relax as she pulled the clothing on and tied her hair up. '' we can get you some clothes later if you like. so you don't have to keep wearing the same thing over and over again, you would really start to smell '' she teased, Pushing her uneasy feeling aside she pulled her shoes on. '' so then, piggy back again?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:49 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."alright then" he says as he watched her ge dressed before getting dressed as well.."that would prolly be a good idea." he says with a grin as he nodded as he walked over to her kissing her softly.."I don't mine you ridding piggy back." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:28 am

she grinned'' of course its a good idea.. can't always let our hormones get in the way of things. then nothing would get done. '' she teased, kissing him back before shrugging'' only because you like me close.. that and well i may feel strong , but i am no where near as fast as you yet.. probably never will be.. '' she mumbled before going to the kitchen, grabbing a quick snack , something light that didn't take too long to eat before nudging him towards the door. '' well come on then. can't procrastinate forever. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:23 am

He grinned as he looked to her..."Very true." he says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side..."You might someday." He says with a s mile as he watched her eat before she nudged him to the door..."Alrighty then." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:20 pm

she snorted'' yea... the day that happens i will most likely be like you .. a vampire'' she teased, climbing up on his back easily , glad she wasn't heavy as she nuzzled his neck before kissing his cheek'' besides, i don't mind being al ittle slower then you, i enjoy the contact with you, kinda corny but i do get pleasure out of it too'' she teased, reaching for his hand that had the markings on it, hers didn't hurt any more , she lightly ran her thumb over his.'' still confusing.. and i have my suspicions. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:44 pm

He looked to her and then nodded his head..."True.." He says with a grin as she climbed onto his back and then nussled his neck before kissing his cheek..."Thats a good thing." He grinned as he looked to her moving his hand to hers..."Well we'll jsut have to see" He grinned as he then took off.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:12 am

she smiled slightly , though it was only half hearted at the moment'' yea i suppose your right, well let us go, this will keep me busy while we are playing with the waiting game with victor.. i hate waiting'' she muttered, but knew there was going to be something soon, she could feel it deep down. it was scary as hell.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:42 am

He smiles as he ran faster..."Lets hope so." He says with a grin as he continued running. It didn't take too long this time and they were close to the camp.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:39 pm

this time she managed to be able to keep her eyes open as he ran, giving her a chance to see most of the area , her eyesight catching glimpses of the wildlife, deer, rabbit, the occasional squirrel. As they reached the camp, she could already tell a few things had changed, more guards on duty, and more people out, a little unusual so maybe they felt the uneasyness she had.

Glancing at her parents cabin she already spotted her parents out on the porch talking, so knew they couldn't turn back now. '' well darn... suppose its time to get this over with.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:27 pm

"They have this place on lock down." he says as he then headed for the cabin seeing her parents..."Well time to get some answers I suppose." He says as he looked to her..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:34 am

she nodded slightly , wiggling out of his hold even as she nuzzled his neck, knowing damn well her parents where watching, she didn't care. '' hmm yea, when they sense something is up they usually go on lock down.. i will talk to mom. suppose you should talk to my father, see if there is any news. '' she smiled, trying not to be nervous before she moved away from him and went to her mother, asking her to go inside to talk. she placed a kiss on her fathers cheek before going inside with her mother.

He arched a brow, eyeing Eric intensely as the two women went inside.. '' well... i can see something has already happened...... '' he thought for a moment, keeping silent, battling between being pissed and being protective of his daughter before he slowly sighed. pushing his emotions aside.. '' can't fight fate is what my mate would say.... bound to happen at one point.. figured it would be a rogue she got interested in. not her savior..... '' he shifted his weight against the railing before glancing over at eric again.. '' so.... anything unique i should know that might have happened after words?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:25 am

He smiles as she nuzzled his neck as she got down..."Alright then." He says with a smile as he watched her walk away. He then followed her walking to her father. "I'm not going to lie...We've devoloped feelings for each other.." He says as he then continued listening to him before nodded it his head..."Yes somthing quite painful and supprising." He says as he held out his hand shoing her father the rings.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:56 pm

He arched a brow slightly '' painfull?" before blinking in surprise then just started to laugh . '' good lord the fates know how to kick us in the balls don't it.. '' he grinned, holding up his left hand as well, palm up and showing him the small rings he had. '' geez... should kick your ass... but you have been honest so far, never lied, and i didn't see a single scratch on her. so i can't be too mad... disappointed its not another were? maybe.. but then again can't change anything, i am not one to hold grudges.'' he shrugged as he ran his hand through his hair'' you though... are going to be in trouble for a while. not with me or my mate or anything... just... '' he frowned then shook his head'' i will let her tell you.. i am sure her mom is telling her everything right now.. '' he shrugged slightly as he sat down in one of the chairs on the porch. '' all i am going to say is.. have fun with that. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:18 pm

He looked to him and nodded his head.."I do not lie thats one thing thats for sure." He says with a smile as he then nodded his head slightly once more.."Well I'm glade you choose not to kick my ass." He says as he then cocked his head to the side.."What do you mean trouble?" He asks him curiously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:36 pm

He just shrugged, smiling slightly '' your mated Eric, whether you like it or not.. don't know if you have ever been married before but thats what mated is.. its a form of marriage..and the fates really like to stick it in peoples craws just to get kicks out of it if the wrong people get mated together.. not that i am saying your bad or anything'' he shrugged.. '' put it this way.. if she hurts.. you feel it.. she gets injured. you willk now it.. she is pissed off.. you will feel that too.. its like being on one of those emotional rollercoasters.. '' he wrinkled his nose slightly '', humans have it easy.. if the guy gets the female pregnant they can up and leave and not be any part of it.. for us... it was hell when my mate got pregnant.. i felt every damn bit of it. its a bond sort of thing with being mated.. though with you being vampire, i don't know how its going to work.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:09 pm

He looked to him and nodded his head..."I see." He says as he then grinned slightly..."YOu don't have to worry about me...I can handle nearly anything." He says with a smile as he then looked to him.."But it seems like you've had it hard." He says as he cocked his head to the side..."We'll see how this works out..But I'm pretty sure we've grown pretyt attacked to each other." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next