The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature - Page 2 Empty Re: Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:11 am

Theron drops the bodies and turns to his left he goes charging for the window and leaps out of it and lands on the tower across from it. He smiks as he realizes that the sun pointed him out like a theif in the market. He jumps off the tower as his feet hit the ground he bent his knees to absorb the landing then he shoot out of his squating stance and right out the gate. He then takes off in a full sprint.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature - Page 2 Empty Re: Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:14 pm

Blood grabs him and they take off on her horse at full speed. “We have been set up.” She smiles as they make their way to a place where no one would follow them. She gets off the horse when it is safe and makes her way to a hidden cabin. She was not going to be someone’s fall guy for anything. But right now they needed to lay low.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:09 am

Theron just held on and says, "I figured it was a trap they didn't have very high guard for their king. I have gotten into a couple of castles with no problem but I that one was way to easy." He looks at her and says, "We should just get out of the new Kings reache the prince still lives." He smiles and says, "I will take care of him when I get the chance."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:06 pm

Blood looks at him and says, “Yes but now we have to lay low for a night. If we travel too much during the day, They will find our tracks.” She whistles softly and five wolves come to her side. She pets their heads and says, “I am sorry my friends for coming here but we ran into a bit of trouble.” The wolves rub up against her gently before running back to their pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Theron rides on the back of the horses with out saying a word and then he looks at the wolves and then listens to blood. He finally says, "This isn't my first mission you don't have to explain to me what to do you just do what it is you do and I will follow and listen unless I don't agree with your plan." He then easies up and relaxes a little bit.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:53 am

Blood looks at him as she gets the horses to safe place before getting off them. She says, “Well I don’t mean to get testy but I am just saying what I think we should do. You don’t need to be so tense about it.” She goes back to the cabin as more wolves come to see who this male stranger is. It was not like her to bring anyone with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:49 pm

Theron looks around and says, "I meant not to be tense but to inform you of how I operate." He follows her into the house. He paid no attention to the wolves. He just followed Blood. He enters the house and walks away from the windows and sits in the middle of the floor and then pulls out his weapons and starts to shine and sharpen his weapons.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:20 pm

Blood watches him a moment and says as she takes off her mask that hides her blind eyes, “Well I see we operate the same way.” Her weapons were already clean and taken care of. “Where did our third person go I wonder…?” She looks out towards the wolves as they bring her a bunch of fruit on a large leaf. They bring it into her and leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:22 pm

Theron dosen't even look at Blood he just sharpens his blades. He finally says, "He is apart of the betrayl the prince wanted us to kill his father so he could take charge we weren't filled in on this because we were suppose to take the wrap and be killed in his fathers room hince the female warrior." He puts his weapons away and then says, "The third member of our party is probably already dead killed by the prince to cover his tracks."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:16 pm

Blood sighs and says, “I should have killed that worthless prince when I had the chance.” She huffs and slowly eats the fruit the wolves got for her. She did not like to be used as someone’s puppet. Her blind eyes look at him for a moment. She was not really looking at him but rather inside him. “You need to rest. Your body is having issues with spasms at the moment.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:45 pm

Theron looks down and says, "What you see is the oppsite of rest." He looks up and says, "That is rage." He stands up and walks out of the hut and sits down out there as he looks around and observes the countryside. He slowly takes deep breaths and calms himself.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:06 am

Blood sighs as he walks out of the hut. She says to herself as she ate, “Normal people are so strange. No wonder I bond with animal better.” She finishes her food and sighs as she cleans up the fruit peels. She then leaves the hut and runs happily to a hidden place. Waiting for her was her master. She kneels before him as a sign of respect. He says, “You and the other assassin were set up I take it?” She nods and keeps her head low. He sighs and says, “You know what that means…” She says nodding once more, “Take the prince out and reassign a new royal family at all costs.” He smiles down at her and says, “I see you have grown in strength since the last time we met here.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:09 pm

Theron opened his eyes as his mind and body cleard. He grabed his two axes and his long sword. He then walks out side and looks over the grounds he then pulls out his long sword and starts to practice with his sword and axes. He moved swiftly and quickly as his he switched from sword to dual axes and back. He was flawless as he moved through the woods. His blades moving widly yet t hey cut nothing in the woods. His arms just moved and the blades went through the air as if they were cutting the air. Yet nothing in the woods not even falling leaves were harmed.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:50 pm

Blood comes back from talking with her master and makes her way in the cabin. Her eyes seem tense as she tries to see if she could become faster and stronger. She goes out of the cabin again and into a thick tree area. She takes a deep breath and her body starts to glow blue. She takes out a blade and starts moving too fast for the human eye to see. She moves through the forest easily cutting down anything that dare attack her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:54 pm

When Theron finished training he just stopped he then looked at a massive tree. He runs full speed ahead and kicks the tree making thousands of leaves falling. He once again started moving quick and swiftly with out touching a leaf and while changing blades constantly. He didn't touch a leaf.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:25 pm

Blood looks at the sky a moment unsure what to think of her new forced on companion. She goes to him a moment to watch how he moved and fought. She says sitting up in a tree, “So tell me, why did you take the job other then maybe money?” She might as well get to know him more since they had to be here for a while until it was safe to move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:37 pm

Theron diddn't even stop until all leaves had all touched the gournd. He looked up and says, "I don't care for the money. Did you see the people in that village." He looks up and drops his axe into the ground and says, "Even the children starved in that hell hole. I did it to liberate the people."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:22 am

Blood looks at him and says, “I cannot see the people but I could sense that they were in very poor shape.” She sighs some as she thinks about things. “This stuff does not bother me too much. Being in these woods I mean. I never had a true home so these woods have been my home since I can remember. Others fear these woods while I don’t fear a single thing in these woods or anywhere else for that matter.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:23 pm

Theron looks at her and says, "My apoloigies I didn't mean to address your blindness." He looks at her and says, "I may be an assassin but that dosen't mean that I am a heartless murder." He puts his weapons away and sits down and looks around the area. "Where are we anyways."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:11 am

Blood laughs and says, “It is nothing to be sorry about. Not many people realize I am blind.” She smiles some as he did not seem to know where they were. “We are in the forest of death part of the valley of the dead. Forbidden to those who don’t know these lands. The perfect place to hide and train without interruption.” She gets down and walks her way out of the forest without a glimpse around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:21 pm

Theron gets up and follows her his hands never left his dual axes as he followed behind Blood. He looks at hear and nothing else. Her body movements would tell him if he was in any real danger or not. He reconginzed her as the worthy advisery she was and knew that her movements would tell rather he need to move or not.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:42 pm

Blood kept moving as she goes deeper into the land of the dead. She stops as they reach a sand pit that they could not go around. She motions him to stop moving and not make a sound. A snake appears as it forces its body out of the sand. It stood at least fifty feet tall. It's eyes peer down at the two of them as it is not sure if it should attack them or not. She makes no movement as she waits for the snake to lower it's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:32 pm

Theron glared back at the snake. Their peircing eyes meet as Theron just knew he wasn't going to hesitate if this snake decided today was a good day to die. He looked at Blood and says, "What are you waiting on to either kill this beast or get the hell out of her." His eyes not leaving the snakes eyes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:44 pm

The snake lowers it's head and she cuts it's head off easily. It's body falls to the ground and she walks across the sand pit with using the snake's body as a bridge. she says, "Happy?" She keeps moving until they were at a new safe place that had more possibilities for food. She looks around as she was listening for movement or voice of guards or other possible hunters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:11 pm

Theron glared at her as she asked him was he happy. "He follows her and dosen't say anything two her he just reacted the same way she did. He stopped and watched his surroundings his hands still on his dual axes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next