The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That Butler, Till Death Do Us Part

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

That Butler, Till Death Do Us Part - Page 2 Empty Re: That Butler, Till Death Do Us Part

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:02 pm

Alois was silent as Claude spoke and picked him up placing him on the bed. Alois held onto the hem of Claude's shirt and didn't let go though pushing himself up slightly and looking the butler in the eyes. "I'm fine. Please Claude, stay by my side." he ordered his voice shaking slightly he was biting at his lip again. He pulled at his jacket as though telling the butler to sit down next to him. Maybe he couldn't really do anything but he at least wanted to be close to Claude right now, and forever after this.

Grell frowned at Ciel's words before he actually stepped into the office again, Sebastian was right on his heels though. The red head was still blushing the same colour as his hair but he was more or less composed enough to have a conversation with the Phantomhive boy. "Now, now, I'll be brief. I was wondering if I could stay here for the next few weeks. It seems a lot is going to happen death wise and it all has something to do with you, and since Will still wants me in this district I thought it would be less work for me if I stayed with the source of most of the commotion." he said with a shrug crossing his arms, the frown staying on his face. Sebastian did not move from his spot directly behind Grell and did not say a word knowing that this was his master's decision though he already knew the answer.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

That Butler, Till Death Do Us Part - Page 2 Empty Re: That Butler, Till Death Do Us Part

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:57 pm

"As you wish, Your Highness," he replied, for now it didn't seem like he was being told to immediately have sex with him. For now it just sounded like stay with him in the room. "Shall I get you your tea?" Maybe tea would help calm the young master down a bit. Just enough to at least lay his mind off of wanting sex from the butler. He would stay with Alois until he consumed his soul one day, it wasn't a choice unless he chose to end their contract a little early.

Ciel inspected the red head, not so sure he would want him hear if he had to hear that activity again. Upon first meeting him he wasn't so sure this Grell person was such a great person to be around for a long time. Well, it wasn't even that long, but technically, and because this guy was a pest to begin with, it would be plenty long enough for him. Besides that, he might get in the way of his revenge, always hanging around and what not, hanging off of his butler who would be very busy the next few weeks if he allowed that menace to stay. "Why should I let you stay here? You could stay anywhere else, like, an alley in the streets."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:12 am

Alois sighed and nodded as he turned onto his side and curled up slightly his eyes not leaving his butler. Maybe he did need some tea, maybe it would calm him down a little bit, he was a bit out of it right now and he couldn't help but still find himself shaking from just the thought of what he was going to do to his butler and for what he may have in turn done to him. "I-I'm Sorry, Claude..." he said quietly, apologizing was not something he did well but he just wanted his butler to want him more then he seemingly did and he couldn't think of a better way to do that at the moment.

Grell crossed his arms and put all his weight onto one side, ignoring the one sharp pulse of pain that shot up his back side at the movement, as he regarded Ciel with a frown and almost sharp eyes trying to will the blush off of his cheeks. "You won't even let me stay even though you clearly know I mean something to your beloved butler?" he asked with a frown he braced himself to be smacked but it didn't happen and he couldn't help but wonder what Sebastian was up to for not arguing with him on that point, not that he was complaining. Though maybe he just wanted to watch his master squirm he wouldn't put that by the demon butler to want to do.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:11 pm

"No need to worry, dear sir," Claude said, wondering why there was an apology involved. Alois never apologized for any of the stupid things he did. What were they doing now then? He hadn't been ordered to do anything but stay with him really. "Is there anything I can get for you, Your Highness?" Anything to get him up and going for the day. Speaking, he still needed his shoes. Maybe Claude could get to that now if Alois would let him stray from his side for a moment.

Waiting for some reaction of denial from his butler, and then finding none, Ciel looked to Sebastian. "Sebastian! What is this? Did I hear anything about an object of affection at all?" When did he allow his servants to go about looking for lovers and then bringing them to his house? Never, that's when, and never it would stay. He pointed to Grell. "You, why are you still here? Leave. I hate repeating myself." Ciel didn't know whether Sebastian or the reaper deserved the full force of his glare.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:53 pm

"My tea." he said quietly since he hadn't gotten that yet and he was quite parched. he curled himself up on his sigh his head resting on his hands as his eyes followed Claude like a hawk on a mouse. He was not going to let Claude leave his side, "Then I want you to come sit beside me, I don't want to get up right now, I don't feel good." he said wriggling slightly trying to make himself as comfortable as possible where he was hoping that, as a butler should, Claude would do exactly as he was told. So far he hadn't even thought about Ciel and what he was going to do to catch him, he would figure that out later he just wanted to take a nap, he didn't care if he was dressed and he would already prefer to lose all of this clothing, he would deal with it for now.

Sebastian smirked, "No you didn't young master, I have said nothing of the sort before." He stated not saying anything about whether or not Grell really meant anything to him, the more he could mess with his master the better, as per usual. Grell frowned at Ciel's words. "Do you really want to make my life so hard, it would be so much easier if I could just stay here, I thought it would be nice of me to ask this time instead of just staying here without you knowing. " he said with a shrug. Sebastian sent him a sharp look, the butler had not known about that and he would have to deal with this at a later time, for now he'd rather continue to mess with his master and act as close to Grell as he could possibly stand. He put one hand on Grell's hip the other wrapped itself around Grell's wrist, "Come now, you are clearly not wanted here." Grell pouted at Sebastian's words giving one last almost pleading look at Ciel.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:01 pm

Claude fetched the tea for his master, it wasn't cold yet, thankfully. He would have had to ask Hannah for a fresh pot of it if it were. A Trancy butler did not serve cold tea, ever. If a Trancy butler could turn silver into gold, and salt into sugar, then he most certainly could turn cold tea into fresh tea. That was what made a Trancy butler. He brought a porcelain cup for his master, holding it out for. He sat by the master's side as instructed, waiting patiently for more orders. He wanted progress here, not just lying around taking care of a sick whiny kid.

"If that's the case of you being so close, then no, you may not stay." He wouldn't want his butler distracted from what was more important. He was a demon, how could demons fall in love? They had no soul. They were just soulless creatures trying to soothe insatiable hunger. "Make him leave, I don't want to see him in here again, Sebastian." That was for the most part an order to his butler. He expected him to follow it, be that his lover or not. He never fell for pity looks, he did go for a guilt trip on the occasion with his cousin Elizabeth, but that was because his parents wanted him to marry her. It wasn't a choice but to keep her happy.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2