The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M)

2 posters

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:29 am

she snorted'' i have fun, i just don't have stupid stamped across my head, vampires are sneaky little bastards and will do anything to get a chance to rip out someones throat. '' muttered, eyeing him slightly '' could you remember where exactly?'' it sounded about right from what he said, some vampires did tend to make new borns for the hell of it and to throw a kink in the hunters plans on hunting them down, leaving them to deal with the fledglings while the real threat gets away. the older the vampire the more cunning and deadly they get.

Right now t hat she-vamp is what she wanted. been tracking her down for days and her last known location was this area. '' come on now, you help me and ... i might help you. depends on the info you give.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:38 am

He looked go her and hten grinned..."I did say you were stupid." He says as he then grinned..."Yes if had the chance I would bite you...Its in my nature...But as I said I wanna keep my fangs and other apendages." He says with a chuckle as he then cocked his head to the side...."I said she took me to her place....She was staying there..Don't know if she is still there or not but its 2 blocks from here in the apartment complex top floor room 408." he says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:42 am

she easily memorized it before glancing back down at him. '' uh huh. just for the record, think i only said i would take your fangs, not other apendages but now that you mention it , thats a good idea too. '' grinned, pretty sure he was cursing himself now for putting his foot in his mouth so to speak.

Moving off of him she went upstairs for a second to get her bag ready before coming back down the stairs just as she was tucking another small black dagger in its holder at her hip.. '' she may still be there, may not, this one is a bit cocky, only thing i can't seem to get is if she is traveling alone or not. every time i see her she is alone but doesn't mean that is true. she could have others guarding her. so.. what i want from you, is if you saw her with anyone. ? .. an audience of sorts if you rack your little brain to remember that much i may just bring you home something.. '' She didn't know why but she was liking this smart ass vampire. trusting him on the other hand was still a little sketchy.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:06 am

He looked to her and frowned..."Thats not even cool." He says as he cocked his head to the side watching her get off him and head up stairs and then came back down....."She was alone...She said she liked being alone." He says as he looked to her..."But hey...What if you don't come back?" He asks

((Brb))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:11 am

she shrugged'' you brought it up. not me. '' she arched a brow as she crossed her arms over chest and looked him over, reaching up to push her red hair out of her face.. '' i am sure i will come back. i am more experienced then you give me credit for.'' mumbled, looking him over, then again she didn't want to end up starving him, but she was not about to let him loose either. so it was either leave him here or drag him with her.

Option one sounded more appealing to her, but when he got all panicked looking like that she just didn't have the heart to do it, considering he seemed just like a young man in need of help. regardless of what he was. '' suppose i could take you with me, though your going to have to stay tied up. '' arched a brow a little. '' that outfit makes you look like your in some sort of bondage thing anyways. heh, not unusual around here since there are clubs like that surrounding the area. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:15 am

He looked to her..."Not how I wanna be seen....out in public....But as long as I don't starve." He says as he looked to her cocking his head to the side..."Well then....It seems were at a delima....I would run the first chance I get...But then again you don't know that or not." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:19 am

she grinned'' hence why i am not removing those straps from you.so too bad your gunna have to be seen like that. . unless you want to stay here. '' she shrugged, reaching to undo the chain'' but i have a job to do and a vampire to hunt down. so stop complaining unless you got a better idea?" she sorta liked the look he had.Gave him some sort of bad guy sex appeal to the air.

she was pretty sure he would get some hot looks from certain goth chicks that liked to hang around at night. But she knew most wouldn't come near him unless she allowed it. '' by the way whats your name? unless you want me to call you pup or something. heh.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:52 pm

He looked to her and grinned..."alright then....ill go." he says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."my street name is Sin...and seeing that my old name doesn't matter." he says as he looked to her..."well...then lets go.." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:54 pm

(( yay your back XD .. at work i know. but your still back Smile ))

She shrugged before unhooking the chain then nudged him in front of her. '' you first Sin.. no way are you walking behind me. '' she liked his name, suited him, though she wasn't going to tell him that. '' so tell me something..why choose to live on the streets? .. i am sure you could have done something alot more better then that. .. how old are you anyways?.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:20 pm

He looked to her and grinned before leading the way..."afraid I might bite ya from behind." he grinned as he walked up the stairs. "After my parents were killed I didn't wanna go back....its easier not remembering....and im 18..." he says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:23 pm

she grinned'' well yea that too.. like i said i still don't trust you.. 18.. hmmm not even an adult.;'' she shook her head, though kept her eyes on him as she directed him out of the shack and down the path. it wouldn't take long for them to get into down..

Every now and then she couldn't help her eyes looking over him, still trying to figure out what to do exactly.. she still had a day or two before she had to check back in with the group. let them know she was still alive and not taken out. '' mm though i am pretty sure you could do alot of things from behind. .. i just want to keep an eye on you and not get a surprise kick in the ass. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:33 pm

He grinned as he walked.."yea cause im not a person to trust...whos to say im not leading you I to a trap....or who's to say im walking with you willingly and could break out of these bonds easily....all these things must be going threw your head..." he says with a grin as he walked..."and yes plenty if things can be done from behind." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:37 pm

She rolled her eyes, she walked into that perverted comment.. '' heh if you could do those things i am sure you would have done it already.. '' she tugged the chain a little to get him to stop before digging in her bag, slapping on one end of a pair of strong cuff's on him before moving his arms to the front of him to put the other one on his other wrist , cuffing them together and hooking them to the chain hooked to the collar before she pulled the straps off. '' besides, you lead me to a trap.. you will be in alot of pain later.. don't think you want that.. '' she looked him over now then grinned'' that looks alot more believable then being strapped up like some mummy. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:43 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."well what makes you say that....i could be just playing along." he says as he watched her curiously. "Hmm that's true I don't do well with pain..." he says as he looked to her with a grin..."its alot more comfortable as well.." he says giving her a wink
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:46 pm

'' uh huh, then you wouldn't have been complaining of you starving if i left you by yourself. '' she adjusted the chains again giving a grunt when she ended up stabbing herself, sticking her thumb in her mouth she tugged on the chains to make sure they where on good and not slip off. '' i bet.. you misbehave and those straps will go right back on.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:57 pm

He grinned..."that is true...so I guess you caught my bluff.." he says as he then paused smelling her blood..he could feel his fangs get longer his breathing grew stronger. He looked to her seeing her stick her thumb in her mouth...accidents like that are not a good thing around a newborn.." he says as he turned to face her..it was harder then hell to control his actions..he closed his eyes and opened them, they now glowed red...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:00 pm

she arched a brow slightly , eyeing him over but refused to back down'' hey i fed you, you shouldn't be hungry again'' she mumbled, her thumb had already stopped bleeding so just wiped it on the back of her pants.. glancing around before looking up at him. '' mind telling me if there is something i can do to get your mind off of ummm.. that.. '' she mumbled, she should have brought some synthetic blood packs. she shouldn't be using them anyways since they where for emergencies only to feed a vamp she would be torturing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:13 pm

He looked to her..."im not hungry...but your blood...gahh...its driving me insane..." he says with a sigh as he looked to her..."I dunno what you could do.." he says as he eyed her neck hearing the blood moving threw her veins.."you smell soooo damned good.." he groaned his fangs aching.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:17 pm

she frowned, now wondering if she should have brought that bit, she stupidly left it back at the shack. edging away from him a little to try and atleast ease the temptation she got behind him to nudge him forward. '' uh huh.. now see.. can't have you biting me because i get the feeling you wouldn't even stop until i am dead.. that is a problem to both of us you know.. considering it would leave you a bit tied up and unable to defend yourself against others if they find you.. and knowing your not hungry is only half assuring. '' though it didn't stop her from wondering how it would feel since he had mentioned earlier about the whole he could practically make her have an orgasm just from the bite alone.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:24 pm

He looked to her his eyes following her..."damn it..." he muttered as he took a breath trying to calm him self down..."its a good thing you have me tied up pretty good...i think I would have jumped your bones" he says with a grin as he slowly got control of him self..."sorry..about that.." he says as his eyes stopped glowing.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:28 pm

she frowned.. '' jumped my bones?..... '' that was a saying she hadn't heard in a while and normally it meant lots of bed fun, something she had definitely not been privy to. '' heh, a vampire horny? just by the smell of blood, your kidding right?" she was a little surprised however that he managed to control himself, though at this point she was just wishing he would try something so she could smack him around.. well.. depending on what he tried anyways.. she glanced down the path and easily spotted the first few lights of the town coming into view..'' heh don't apologize . makes me like you more.; a vampire with manners. imagine that. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:33 pm

He looked to her and grinned slightly..."hey it happens." he says as he looked to her. he then smirked..."so then you do kinda like me." he says as he eyed her slightly.."I don't think you can handle me though." he winked with a grin partly teasing and partly serious
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:37 pm

she snorted, '' please, i think its the other way around, don't think you can handle me.. ..as for liking you ...hmmm maybe a little.. your fun to pick on. '' she shrugged.. '' its a bit entertaining and trust me. i needed something interesting to keep me from being bored in this bloody city. '' muttered. keeping the chain wrapped around her hand before putting her hands in her pockets. walking nearly next to him now as she picked up the pace. granted with him being tied he atleast had room to maneuver his hands and arms about.'' and as for it happens thing.. i have yet to see it so i don't believe it. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:45 pm

He grinned..."says the woman that's never had sex with a vampire." he chuckled as he then smirked.."well iv wanted to eat you since I've seen you..so I guess that counts as a like." He teased with a grin.."but seriously..if I wasn't a vampire and new you personally...id hang around and prolly would have helped you kill vampires.." he says as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:49 pm

she looked over at him before arching a brow again. '' and who says you still can't help me? .. would be a good way to redeem yourself you know.. probably keep you living longer. . besides i have seen vampires kill vampires.. its not uncommon. '' she glanced at him again before looking away .. '' ahh i am not saying you will lose ALL the chains, but maybe some if i can trust you just a tad more. . heh and as for you wanting to eat me all the time, i think thats a compliment.. apparently i atleast appeal to some type of man. '' wrinkled her nose slightly, a vampire, she had never even thought of, but atleast it was something. . . '' besides i still think you can't handle me.. experience or not. , since you have yet to prove anything. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next