The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M)

2 posters

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Go down

A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M) - Page 21 Empty Re: A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:53 am

He smirked..."It happens." He says wit ha grin as she poked him..."Oh I'm sure I could...."I would just get really bored." He says as he followed her..."Wow...Things never change I guess." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M) - Page 21 Empty Re: A Vampire...Slave to a human?!?! (Female M)

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:22 pm

she rolled her eyes'' is that all your going to say is that it happens?" teased, waiting for him to get in before she scooted up closer to him to lean against him and close her eyes'' eh soo i take it he is always like this?.. aww little bored vampire is never a good thing, you tend to start trouble. and i do believe that will annoy your brother. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:35 pm

He grinned..."maybe." he then got in smirking as she leaned against him..."yup always." he says..,"and yes a bored vampire would cause some trouble....." he added as he moved an arm around her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:48 pm

she looked up at him and rolled her eyes. '' eh. oh well. we will see what happens. '' stretching out slowly she relaxed again and closed her eyes and sighed. '' eh.. you have caused me trouble since i met you , you know that right?"

The ride to the headquarters was short, and the building looked as it always did. like some business building dealing in many things. between construction and buying and selling propriety. it was all just a cover front for what really was going on inside. getting out of the limo she told the driver where to take their bags before she headed inside, not even having to look back to make sure he was following since she knew he was. . Waving to the receptionist she went to the side door, punched in a few numbers before hearing a series of clicks and air hisses then pushed the door open. walked down the long white hallway before going through yet another door which opened up to a large conference room which at the far end of the table is where her boss sat clicking away on the computer and drinking out of a very large gulp mug.

He barely even twitched as he heard the door open before sighing. '' Viper you know how i am about keeping track of things you do and on the reports.. i think you would have done better since the last time you recieved punishment.. '' he muttered, still not looking up as he clicked away swiftly on the keys on his computer. not even noticing sin just yet.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:27 pm

He grinned.."I didn't mean to cause trouble though." he says with a grin he got out as well following her inside before following her into the conference room. He stayed silent as his brother talked but never looked up.."and I though I taught you better manors then that....your suppose to look at someone while speaking to them." he says waiting for a reaction
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:36 pm

He blinked, jerking really in his chair as he looked up immediately , eyes going wide before a large grin spread across his face'' well i be damned.. when the hell did you get here?. bah . manners. have been gone centuries ago. '' he grinned as he got up.. '' get over here.. '' he took a look over at Viper again before scowling.. '' another broken rule i see.. granted.. glad to see my brother, still. '' he mumbled before sighing'' i will deal with that later.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 pm

He looked to him and grinned.."so I have noticed...and I came in with this beautiful young lady." he grinned as he walked over grabbing his brother and giving him a hug.."its been far too long...but I must say you have taken care of this place well." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:26 pm

he grinned as he hugged him back, arching a brow at his comment on Viper. '' really now? you two... getting together?" eyed the both of them as he leaned back'' hey now even i know how to keep this place going even got some new recruits.. Viper being one of them for what .. two years now?" he shrugged as he crossed his arms, eying him over.. '' now just because you got the hots for one of the hunters doesn't mean she is getting away from the punishment. '' sitting back down he leaned back.. ' hundred lashes and a month in the cell.... i could make it worse for the late check in buuuut.. i think i will waver that.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:44 pm

He grinned.."she seems one of a kind..." he says as he looked to her and then back to him.."everything she's done has been my fault....let me take the punishment for it.....or drop the months cell time..wouldn't want me getting bored now would you." he grinned as he leaned against the wall looking over to her. He knew he could heal the lashes she would receive so he didn't worry about that....the pain was the only thing he couldn't stop.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:23 pm

((blah mu net crashed so had to hope on da phone))

he frowned as he leaned back."well no. definitely dont need you getting bored.. fine i will drop the cell time for an additional fifty lashes. " getting up he headed for the other door behind him and unlocked it. opening it till reveal a set of stairs going down to the basement.."come on then. brutus is waiting for you so he can go home.."

viper grimaced but didnt complain since the cell time had been dismissed. getting up she glanced at sin before moving past hom and down the stairs. once at the landing she turned right into an open area with two large poles set in the middle of the floor. each pole having a set of chains on them. standing at a large table wih several different sizes of whips on it. stood brutus. a huge man with nothing but all muscle on him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Sin grimaced slightly but then followed them both down the stairs. "Eyeing the set up..."I don't remember this being here..." he muttered as he looked to his brother.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:39 pm

he shrugged and glanced to sin. " was added after you left.. normal punishments didnt really work.. this is alot better.. works real well and only have to use it a few times.. "he glanced to viper.. " get ready.. sin will be with me for a while.. " turning back to sin he went down the other hall to another large room which had alot more furniture in it like a house.it didnt take long before he heard the first few cracks of the whip .. not too surprised that all he heard from viper so far was loud colorfull cursings. closing the door behind sin he eyed his brother.. ." so i take it you told her a few things?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:28 pm

"I see.." he nodded his head as he then followed his brother glancing back at Viper before looking forwards and following his brother taking a seat in the chair he nodded..."she knows enough..." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:39 pm

he snorted. " by that you mean you told her who we are. including what i am as well?" he figured his brother had done that , walking towards the small built in kitchen he now ignored screams of pain as he dug through the fridge. he onlu had his brother in the room with him to keep him from wanting to rip brutus apart." plan on turning this one?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:21 pm

He looked to him and nodded..."she knows just about everything." he says trying to ignore the screams but couldn't.."I won't change her unless she wants to be changed..." he says as he then stood up..."I cant take this...please don't try to stop me brother..." he says as he headed out the Doorway and back down the hall..."that's enough meat head..." he says catching his hand with ease as he tried to whip her again..."ill be taking the the rest of the lashes..." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:48 am

He arched a brow. '' really? well thats a first.. oh come on Sin , seriously. she will be fine. '' sighed as he set the stuff down before following him down the hall, glancing over at Viper whose hands where strapped to one of the poles, on her knees probably because she couldn't stand no more and her shirt shredded to pieces on her back in a bloody mess. sighing he glanced to brutus who looked like he wanted to hit Sin.. '' enough brutus..leave it be.. ''

Brutus gave a grunt, dropping the whip and yanked his arm away from Sin. reaching over to click the cuff's loose from Viper, watching as she hit the floor before he packed his things up and headed out.

He glanced to his brother as he reached over to rolle viper on her stomach to keep her from hurting her back any more then it already was, removing her hair from her face he looked up to her.. '' she is out.. atleast for a little while anyways.. this one is a tough one..takes alot to make her pass out like this..'' he eyed his brother curiously. '' you must like this one alot to stop punishment half way through.. .. i think.. .just this once i can waver the rest of it.. ''

(( gah sorry it took me so long to get on.>< .. got caught up ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:33 am

He looked to Brutus before looking back at his brother before loosing his grip on Brutus's arm letting him pull back and unlock Viper. He moved over next to his brother. Eyeing her back over..."I'll have to wait till she wakes to heal it...If she will let me." He says as he then looked to him.."I do like her alot." he says as he then smiles..."THank you...But you should have let that meathead hit me...I think he would have been suprised." He says with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:19 am

He snorted at that .. '' no thanks.. if i had done that you would have killed him off the bat.. then i would have to find someone else to lay out the punishments.. . '' he rolled his eyes as he leaned down, slid his arm under Viper's belly and picked her up , manuevering her on his shoulder like a sack of potato's. '' well come on then.. she has a room in this place... and i am a bit surprised... when have you ever waited for permission to do anything to someone?" he was even more curious as he eyed his brother before going down the hall. ignoring the stair's as he moved past them.

it didn't take long to get to her own room ,pushing the door open he moved in and carefully laid her down on the bed, stomach first of course as he reached over and flicked on the little lamp on the bedside table. ''. well suppose we can clean her up a bit while you wait for her to wake.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:49 am

He grinned..."Yeah maybe." he says with a grin as he followed him..."Times have changed..." He says as he cocked his head to the side..."I figure if I ask permission...Things go over smoothly.." He says as they walked in her room..."Yes that would prolly be for the best." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:54 am

(( whoo you snuck them in on me lol ))

He rolled his eyes' geez you are either being wrapped around her little finger or your wanting her to like you alot more then just friends or sex buddies.'' he teased, going to the small kitchen area and ran some hot water, putting it in a bowl before finding a clean wash clothe. '' never have i seen you like this before brother.. '' he was baffled, but atleast it was a good thing.

Walking over he set the bowl down on the side table then leaned over to begin carefully removing the strips of clothe from her wounds. '' makes me wonder how the two of you met. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:17 pm

He looked to him..."I do like her alot more then the others iv spent time with in the past." He says as he cocked his head to the side..."Maybe i'm jsut getting soft." he grinned watching him..."Well she played the part like I thought she would...Then one thing lead to another." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:20 pm

he arched a brow as he glanced to his brother'' and what part is that? or did she actually get the drop on you and you just don't want to admit it?" he teased, turning back to what he was doing as he cleaned up the bloody mess on her back. not even flinching when he saw how deep the lashes where.

he just paid attention to how clean to get them, figured Sin would heal them anyways. '' and i doubt your getting soft.. well.. to her you are.. and all those other girls in the past.. sheesh they where annoying. even i could barely stand them.. Viper here is one of my best.. try not to kill her. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:19 pm

He grinned.."her thinking I was a new born." he says with a smirk as he watched him clean the wounds..."maybe so....abd I do t plan on killing her." he says with a chuckle as he brushed some hair from her face.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:25 pm

he grinned'' a new born huh.. must have had a bit of practice for that.. wonder how many women you have tricked with that little game of yours.. '' leaning back he watched his brother with Viper before shaking his head and handing him the bloody wash clothe'' i need to hunt. , her blood is making me a bit hungry soo.. you finish up.. and be careful.. her reflex's are bloody spot on when it comes to suddenly wake up.. just ask brutus.. .. she broke his nose several times without even realizing she hit him.. . when they train, they tend to knock each other out. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:44 pm

He looked to him..."iv had plenty of practice." he says with grin as he cocked his head to the side.."alright I can handle the rest." he says with a nod as he took the cloth and continued cleaning the wounds.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next