The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

3 posters

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy)) - Page 8 Empty Re: Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 10, 2011 7:17 pm

Mari looked over at Cale as he sat down and slid his arm over her, normally she would get pissed at anyone trying to fight her battles, but she was glad that Cale was taking it from her, she had a headache and tired and her foot was killing her, relaxing against him she slid closer and rested her head on his shoulder. She wasn't going to let Hope's words get to her, nor Roy's about stupid animals, setting her now empty mug down on the table she slid her hand over Cale's chest in hopes of calming him down, she could just sense his aggravation and temper. " just say what you wanna say Roy, then leave,like Cale has said, we have had a long day and i don't feel like dealing with your crap right now. "

Roy glanced at Hope, looking a little irritated that she wasn't sticking near him but if he hoped to get back with Mari, and get rid of Cale.. He glared right back " as far as i am concerned this is not your house. so but out. i am here to talk to Mari not you " ignoring him now he moved to stand in front of mari and knelt down, trying to make nice. " look Mar. i am just worried about you is all. what with your debt that you had and then having to take care of everything else.. i wanna help. "

Hope now ignored Roy, keeping her gaze on Cale, tensing at his words and trying to bite back any retort. not wanting to piss him off.. she disliked this Mari person even more for stealing Cale from her, now she wanted him back. " i only asked your help because you where never around to spend time with me, getting you to help balance a few things out was just a way to get you with me. and off that ranch of yours. " she gave a slight pout as she reached over for him. " would really love it though if you came over some time and we can talk things out."

Mari glanced from Roy to Hope then back again , her hand staying on cale's chest though her fingers ached to clench at Hope words, she wasn't jealous, but getting protective of him.but stayed quiet. not wanting to upset Cale and cause a fight.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy)) - Page 8 Empty Re: Rebellion (( Mature, Male, R. reserved for Scy))

Post by Scylothia Tue May 10, 2011 7:44 pm

Cale shoved her hand away. "Don't touch me, woman. You have no right to anymore. You left me, remember? Well I say, too bad so sad. You had your shot and you literally fucked it up. I spent almost every spare moment I had with you, and pouty eyes aren't going to win me back anytime soon. You don't deserve me. Your little boytoy--"he meant 'little' in more ways than one; "--well, he's exactly what you deserve.
"And as for you, Roy, as far as I'm concerned it isn't your house either, and as such you have no right to be here, anymore than the harlot you're sleeping with. So I'll say as I please. Just remember that if she cheated on me she'll cheat on you too. Look, even now she's trying to lure in another man. And you're right here in the room with her."
He looked at Mari then, and gave her temple a sweet kiss. "And as far as Mari goes, I think she's made it abundantly clear that she neither needs your help nor wants it. I'll take care of her, and help her take care of herself, which is more than I can say for you. Hell, if I'd have known her sooner, I would have even gone to her father's funeral; a man I didn't even know."
Mari's touch was indeed helping him tame his lupine side, and he was grateful for it. But he could tell by the weakness of her touch that she grew weary of this affair. So with a deep and passionate kiss, he said a lot of things to his girlfriend without saying a word. He pulled away, looking at her with a level of intensity that could make grown women squirm. Then he got up, walked over to the door with his long, powerful strides, and opened it.
"Get out. The both of you. Before I lose my temper. Oh, and you may want to watch the road on your way out. They say this ranch is haunted."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 10, 2011 8:18 pm

Mari nearly jumped at the sound of his voice, giving the fact her ear had been against his chest, his deep voice just rumbled under her ear. she watched him as he chewed out the two of them, before groaning softly as he gave her a deep kiss,leaving her panting for more when he broke away and went to the door, trying to kick them out, she nearly laughed at the thought of her place being haunted.

Hope snorted, backing away and glaring daggers at him as he kissed Mari in front of her. sure she may have blown the chance but now she was going to make his life hell. and Mari's.. flinging her hair over her shoulder she tilted her head up in defiance..'' fine, but i will be back.. '' going towards the door she looked up at him. '' and i am sure you won't be here every minute of the day.. '' leaving the rest unsaid she glanced to Roy..'' come on Roy... i want to go home."

Roy refused to back down as he got up , staring coldly at Cale, wondering who the hell the man thought he was to be giving him orders, Turning to Mari he sighed'' i will be back in a few days .. maybe after you have had a chance to calm down. .'' following Hope out he gave a snort at Cale's words.. '' whatever man, only thing this place is haunted by is you . " , he was quick to give him the middle finger before heading to his black Mercedes and unlocked the doors to climb in.

Mari relaxed at the sound of the car starting up ,, closing her eyes as she leaned her head back and groaned, rubbing her face'' damn it.. really wish he would just give it up already.. '' muttered before looking over at Cale.. '' i want to lay down .. will you stay for the night?... '' she felt.. vulnerable, didn't know why but she didn't want to be alone tonight, frowning slightly she just remembered she didn't see his truck'' wheres your truck ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed May 11, 2011 1:14 am

Cale narrowed his eyes on Hope. "Is that a threat, miss? Because you of all people know that I don't take threats lightly."
The cowboy's fierce gaze followed Roy, and he scoffed at his comment, about Cale being the only thing haunting this place. Oh you have no idea, bastard... he thought.
"You can take that finger and shove it up your arse." he sent off after them, then closed the door and locked it. Moving with aggravated haste, he went to the windows, making sure the panes were locked and the blinds and curtains drawn.
He listened carefully for the sound of the Mercedes pulling out of the driveway, before saying with a tender note, "Tonight, tomorrow, tomorrow night, all week if you want. Maybe more. For now.... I'm going to have some fun with them."
He went over to her, hoisted her onto his shoulders once more before walking her to the bedroom. He laid her down, gave her a promising kiss, and then said, "I'm on my way to get it now. It's off the road near your turn-in. I'm on my way to collect it now, and give those traitorous people a night they'll never forget."
He kissed her again. "Don't worry about thier threats. I'll have the pack patrolling your property for a while until we scare them off. The ranch is... 'haunted' after all."
He grinned. "Go to sleep if you can. I'll be back in a bit."

Several long minutes later, a large black wolf was running silently along Mari's dirt road, hot on the trail of the Mercedes. Vehicles couldn't pass the road with any great speed, let alone low-riding sports cars. And wolves ran about forty miles an hour. An evil smirk on his black muzzle, he shot foreword, running along the passenger side of the car. He uttered a soft snarl up at Hope, then quickly leapt behind the vehicle. Coming along aside Roy's side, shielded by his dark coat and the night herself, he issued another, deeper growl before leaping behind the vehicle again.
once the drivers were spooked, he made his move, first on Hope's side. With a growl he rammed his shoulder into the silvery sheen of the door, leaving a dent and knocking it about. He dropped back, and rammed into the passenger side, even leaping up to scratch the glass and snarl. Then he hit the driver's side even harder, breaking Roy's side mirror and slicing at the wheel well.
Then Cale leapt onto the roof, snarling like a hell beast and decimating the on*star antenna. He even dented in the roof a little bit before sliding down and scratching the rear view window, ducking just before he could be illuminated by the taillights. Just as the car passed the place where his truck was parked, he made the ultimate scare, and let himself be revealed partially, only partially, by the headlights as he jumped onto the hood, fluffing all of his fur up, snarling wide, even letting some spittle drip from between his fangs, his eerie eyes catching the light oddly and looking as though they glowed. Then he leapt off of the ravaged vehicle, and took off at a dash before diving beneath a large clump of sage, and so seemingly vanishing into the night.
He waited for the Mercedes to roar out onto the freeway, and watched it depart with a vicious grin on his canine features, for about twenty minutes, before stalking to his truck, changing back into his human self, starting the engine with the keys he'd put in the visor, and driving back down the road.
He pulled up and parked, then went inside, locking the door again as he did. His shoulders were a little sore, but so satisfied that it was second only to the mutual gratification he shared with Mari when they made love.
He stripped, showered, and slipped into bed beside her, giving her a kiss before taking her into his powerful arms, and waiting for rest to come.
It had been a long night.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 11, 2011 1:42 am

She watched the two unwanted guests leave, before watching Cale with a bit of curiousity as he made sure everything was locked, comforted by his words she relaxed" alright, i will keep that in mind.. would be nice to have someone here with me for a few days..." she had just turned to pick up the mug again when he suddenly surprised her by picking her up onto his shoulders, arms immediately going around his neck she settled against him until he laid her on the bed and kissed her, forgetting completely that she had wanted more of that tea he made, she kissed him back, then again on the second one as well before leaning up on her elbows. have fun with them? wonder what he is going to do. knowing him she figured he would just scare them with his wolf form. she still couldn't believe he could do that but atleast she was accepting it.she smiled at him " oh i am not worried bout them Cale, i have guns in the house and i am a very good shot, pappa made sure to teach me that. " she didn't know if she liked the idea of his pack on her land or not, but it was comforting none the less to have others watching out for her. " i will try... and park your truck where mines at. " Once he was gone she leaned back agian and closed her eyes. " ahh .. well hell .. atleast he is going to scare em off.. not kill em.. " as much as she liked that idea, she knew it would be really bad to kill the two.. no matter how much her and cale dislike em. she had another problem... she couldn't sleep in her pants and shirt and he was gone.

Groaning with not wanting to move she sat up and pulled her shirt and bra off, tossing them to the floor before leaning up just a little to work off her pants once they where undone. it took her a minute or two but she managed to avoid jaring her ankle, she noticed however that some of the swelling had already gone done, it just hurt to move it. Once that was done she hopped over to her dresser and pulled out the black button up shirt she liked, pushing her arms through the soft, thin sleeves before only buttoning the second and third button. just enough to keep the shirt from exposing her breasts, but left the others undone so she wouldn't get too hot. With that task done she hopped back to the bed and laid down, just waiting and listening for Cale to return.

It was nearly over half an hour before she heard his truck rumbling into her driveway, then the door open and close and the sound of the lock sliding into place. Her eyes had been nearly closed all the way when she watched him come in, strip the dirty clothing from his handsome body and go and shower, she waited for the ten to fifteen minutes it took him to get clean and dried off before watching him slip into the bed next to her, automatically she rolled over and returned his kiss with delight as she slid her arm over his naked waist as his arms went around her. " mmmm now i can live with this .." teased, yawning softly before closing her eyes, careful to keep her injured ankle away from his feet in case he kicked at night. '' i would ask you what you did to t hem, but i am not sure if i want to know. . "nuzzling his chest lightly she relaxed completely, he had given her some major shocks today but all in all, it was a good day and she was definitely not insane.

-----------------------

Roy had ignored Hopes screams of fright as the beast attacked his car, he just wanted to get out of there thinking hell itself just released its hound on him. either that or Mari had a rabid wolf on her property and didn't know it. he wasn't sure what the hell it was but he was glad to be back in the city where no damn wildlife could attack him , other then the occasional pigeon's pooping on his car.

He dropped off a scared shitless Hope at his place, before parking his car in the garage, he left her in the house as he turned the lights on to observe the damage to his car, his heart was still pounding as he spent the next several hours documenting every bit of damage, Mari was going to have a surprise the next day when he was going to send out animal patrol to look her place over for any rabid animals.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed May 11, 2011 2:19 pm

Cale's eyes fluttered open at around nine the next morning. He realized that he'd slept in. He leaned over to see his precious girlfriend still asleep, protectively spooned by his own body. He smiled, bent down to kiss her cheek before climbing out of bed. Once again he realized that he only had one set of clothes with him, but no matter. He always kept some in his truck for when he went on his little trips. So, he slipped on his jeans, put on his boots on the way out and went to his beloved truck, removing a keeper from behind his seat and bringing it indoors. If he was going to be here for an extended time, he may as well bring them in. He even thought to ask Mari about keeping some of his wardrobe here, since clearly they were definitely together now.
He set the keeper in the bedroom, tossed last night's clothes on top of it, selected a fresh button-up, and then made his way into the bathroom.
After attending to his needs, he shaved off the few persistent whiskers growing along his sharp jawline. He dabbed on a woodsy aftershave and then tossed on his shirt, leaving it unbuttoned.
He headed down to the stables, greeting the familiar faces of the horses he'd sold to her, plus the two new faces of the ones she'd already had.
He fed, watered, and groomed each animal after mucking out the stalls, and by the time he came out again, drying off freshly washed hands, he saw an animal control truck parking next to his.
Sighing, he strode over, then smirked. So, Roy was trying to play this game, eh? Too bad the driver of the vehicle was a member of Cale's pack. Not to mention a pure elf.
"Ayrric."
He had the finest, sharpest features one could ask for in a man, and he had a luminosity about him that made him seem almost angelic.
"My Prince." Ayrric said. Then all formality was dropped and the two greeted each other like brothers.
"been causing some mischief, have we, Cale?"
"Oooh I don't know. Depends on who you talk to whether it's mischief or retribution."
Ayrric chuckled. "True, I suppose."
The two men spoke for a while before Ayrric said, "Well, I still need to get her John Hancock to acknowledge the search and what not."
"I'll go get her."
And so Cale went inside and to the bedroom, kissing his mate and gently shaking her awake.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 11, 2011 2:52 pm

She had slept the whole entire time he had been tending to the animals, was even having a pleasant dream when she felt someone kiss her and then gently shaking her, blinking a few times before frowning as she slowly shook off the fog of sleep in her brain she smiled up at Cale's handsome face as she stretched slightly " mmmmmmmm haven't slept this good since... well.. since the first night you where here'' mumbled, yawning again before leaning up on her elbows, a little surprised that her ankle barely even hurt.. she even tested it a little, to see how well she had mobility in it. and it was nearly hundred percent better, give or take some soreness and a few limitation's of how well she could move it.

Once that was done she swung her legs over the bed and ran her fingers through her unruly bed hair. " mmm? Ayrric is here?" frowned, naming the animal patrol guy easily , it was clear she knew him already.. she wondered why he was here but then she really didn't want to know. " alright then,lemme get dressed. " standing up she stretched again , headed to the bathroom, though with a small limp, she cleaned up , brushed her teeth and what not and pulled on some clean pants, before going back out into the room and pulled her shirt off, tossing it on the bed and slipped on a red silk bra, very well aware of Cale's eyes on her as she pulled on a tan tank top. , last she pulled on a pair of sandles, she couldn't wear normal shoes until her ankle was completely healed, she didn't want to risk another straing or worse, a tendon ripping.

Fully dressed she lightly kissed cale on the cheek before going outside, smiling and shaking Ayrric's hand'' good to see you again though wish it was on better terms. '' being handed the clipboard full of paperwork she sighed, reading the complete, though it didn't list names, she knew who it had come from. '' i am sure Cale has already told you that you can look wherever you want.. i trust you will be careful though we do have some wild wolves out here in the back of the untouched land, none are rabid i assure you , i have camera's out there keeping an eye on them and not once have i seen a sick animal.. " smiling she handed the clipboard back once her signature was on it. '' But feel free to look. '' hearing some whining from the back of his truck,, where she spotted the cage, and a pair of beautiful blue eyes where staring at her, from a white husky pup. " how lovely , " clearly interested in the animal she reached over and smiled as her hand was licked from between the bars.. '' i take it you just caught this one? .i am in need of a dog.. . '' bit her lip slightly as she glanced back at Cale. then back to Ayrric.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed May 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Cale chuckled at her comment as she woke up. "Glad to see I can at least help with that." he teased.
He was surprised when she named off Ayrric, and smiled.
It truly was a small city.
"Yes, Ayrric. Your Idiot ex probably gave him a call... after last night. Says he's supposed to be looking for rabid wolves."
His eyes hungered over her ample breasts, and he had to turn away and distract himself with other thoughts to keep from getting an erection--especially with his side still hurting.
He smiled when she kissed his cheek, and escorted her outside. After she signed the papers, including the waiver of trespassing and poaching charges, and went to inspect the puppy in the back, Cale and Ayrric shared words.
"Ayr, she knows. She's even seen me change. And she knows about the elves."
"Are you sure?"
"Beyond a doubt."
Ayrric approached her then. "I caught her this morning."
He looked to Cale, who nodded, and then said, "But you may adopt her free of charge. I can contact my supervisor and give her to you now. Letting you have her here removes the maintenance and boarding charges, and all you'd have to pay is her license and the capture fee."
"Which I will cover." Cale said.
Ayrric grinned. "Of course. Anything for the girlfriend of my alpha and my prince."
Cale cleared his throat then, and joined them. "Mari, do you remember Ayrric from high school? He's one of my packmates." Ayrric made a polite nod to her, smiling.
"He's also a pureblood elf." Cale finished.
Ayrric slipped off his dew rag then, revealing the slight, rounded points of his ears and his long-ish hair.
"Sorry for the deception, but in this day and age Preternaturals are either A, condemned by the church, or b, locked away in a science lab. So discretion is required if we wish to maintain our liberty."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 11, 2011 7:15 pm

She watched the two share silent words while her attention was on the pup smiling and laughing a time or two when her fingers where playfully nipped. When she was approached again by Ayrric she was a bit surprised by his offer. " are you sure? , wouldn't want you to get in trouble with your supervisor. " though it was hard not to get excited as she flicked the lock on the cage and opened it, allowing the puppy to come closer and give her loving licks on her face" well alright then i will gladly take her. such a sweet thing, and those small fee's will not be much.." she arched a brow at Cale however w hen he spoke of covering it. " heh, your going to spoil me cale you know.. i have to pay for something. " placing a small kiss on the pups nose, her attention went right back to Ayrric as the two spoke, and yet another secret was out.

Her eyes widened as he pulled his dew rag off his head to show his lovely ears and hair. " are you freaking kidding me? good lord are all my friends keeping secrets from me?" she glared at Ayrric before punching his arm, though it wasn't a full punch just a half hearted one. " shame on you Ayr.. .. " grinned this time reached up to lightly study his ear's' but i understand .. whoo.. definitely look nice on ya though. " since Cale did most of the shocking to her last night, she wasn't all that phased by this new thing from Ayrric. '' pureblood huh.,.. '' picking the pup up she placed her on the ground so she could walk around and relieve herself.. frowning she glanced to Ayrric.'' you wouldn't happen to have any pup food would you ? .. my truck is out of commission and i have... err.. '' blinked glanced at Cale'' never mind.. he has a truck. he can take me.,'' looking back to Ayrric she smiled. '' should have known something was up with you from high school. always wearing something to cover your ears. .. ah well. i forgive you ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed May 11, 2011 8:53 pm

"Oh, no trouble at all. She'll be grateful to not have to bring the pup in. It kills her to hear them crying."
Cale smiled. "Any luck with her yet?"
Ayrric grinned. "I'm gonna marry her, Cale. Sure as I'm standing here. I'm gonna marry her."
Cale shook his head. "Which tells me nothing."
Cale then turned to Mari, smiling. "I know, but I figured I would make up for the last idiot you dated. I reckon he didn't pay for anything."

Ayrric blushed. "It's hard to keep secrets from people you trust. But, as you can see, is is necessary. And thanks. It's always nice to know one's true self is appreciated. And yes, it was awkward enough, especially since the school didn't allow hats. I became known as 'headband boy'. Anyway, I'll be off. should be off the property in a couple of hours. Just long enough to show up on the feeds and what not. I'll leave the necessary paperwork here for you to fill out while I'm on the trails."
And so he did, searching his filebox for the documents she would need, then attached them to another clipboard and left it with her as he drove off past the cattle fields.
Meanwhile, Cale had knelt down and offered his hand to the puppy. "Hither now, little one." he whispered to her, in a style that his elven ancestors had oft used to tame the wild creatures. "I'll no harm thee."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Taking the paper work from him she patted him on the back'' ahh you will get the girl hun'' she teased, '' alright if you need anything just let me or Cale know. " she just loved the blush on Ayrric. it was another one of his adorable trademarks, he was such a sweet guy and after she watched him go off to look on her property , she checked the papers over before signing them, agreeing to give the pup a good home and good health. placing them on the truck she looked to see what Cale was doing, hearing his strange words to the pup but didn't say anything. Just watched as the pup hunched down as if she thought she was going to get struck before eying him over, then without warning she just charged at him and bumped her body against his, licking at his hands and wagging her tail.

smiling she crossed her arms'' she likes you .. .. wonder what i am going to name her... '' tilting her head slightly she smiled, watching the pretty thing roll over on her back, giving Cale her belly to pet.. '' maybe Angel.. or Blue. ..and to answer your earlier question. no .. the last idiot didn't pay for a damn thing " shrugging she knelt down and lightly petted the pup's belly too . '' i need to get her a leash and such.. you think she will be okay in the house? " the fact that the pup hadn't gone for the horses or the cows spoke volumes, meant the dog was used to em and wouldn't go chasing after them.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed May 11, 2011 11:41 pm

Cale grinned widely, scratching the puppy's ears and belly and anything she stood still long enough for him to reach. Then he gave her his next command. "Calm thyself, and be welcomed into thine new home."
He smiled up at Mari then. "Perhaps Aoife? Means 'beauty' in Irish. Seems to suit a snowy lady like her."
It was then that Cale redirected his attention to the pup, and began to speak in a very different tongue. "Soulve tyun ackt kitshiourr, ie'mm sonyre det et gjiaamen. Verit ju ki yuuzetene."
And with those haunting words, very slowly did the hand before the pup begin to change shape, growing carbon black hairs, claws, and pawpads, working its way up his arm and across his form until instead of the cowboy, there lay the great black wolf, tentatively offering a paw for the puppy to sniff, before sniffing noses with her.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 11, 2011 11:51 pm

she was enjoying the sight of the two playing , though when he mentioned a name she rolled it around in her head a little '' Aoife.. mmmm '' she liked it, it was exotic and well, exotic names she loved, smiling'' Aoife it is. .. and she is a beauty thats for sure." Her attention grew alert and completely on him however when she heard the lovely Elven language from his mouth, glancing around she swallowed slightly before looking back at him, eyes wide as she tensed and watched him shift ever so slowly right in front of her. his words had definitely tugged at something that resulted in wetness pooling in between her legs, and now she stood squirming a little as she watched the newly changed Cale a nd the white pup play together, sniffing each other really.

She slowly released her breath as she ran a hand through her hair.. '' eesh.. .. this is going to be a lovely day . '' mumbled, kneeling down and reached over to pet Aoife,keeping her eyes on Cale before she slowly reached over to slide her fingers lovingly over his ears and head.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu May 12, 2011 12:53 am

Cale's nose sniffed up a little as he caught wind of Mari's wetness, and made a mental note to apologize once he returned to human form.
He turned his attention then to the puppy, trying not to appear as menacing as the hundred-odd pound predator he was in this form. He whined playfully and licked Aoife's pristine fur before nibbling her ear. {i]"You are a precious one, little Aoife."[/i] he said, in elvish, in the canine dialect, so that she could understand.
He pulled his big black head away from Aoife when Mari came over to pet her, and kept his eerie and loving grey eyes trained on her, making no motions when she tentatively reached out to stroke his own fur. He smiled a wolfly smile, letting her touch and explore. He whined again, and then gently licked her hand and put his big paw in her other one, his eyes tender, and saying, "I care about you. I won't hurt you. Marielle Advenson, I would like to be with you for the rest of my days if you will allow me. If you trust no one else, trust me."
Of course, he'd have to tell her that in voice eventually, but for now it would do.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 12, 2011 1:11 am

She watched as Aoife pretty much quickly accepted Cale and his playfulness she even went as far as nipping him back at on his ears and licking his own fur before she got up and actually went to sniff around her new home, she smiled, watching Aoife exploring her new home before she felt the lick to her hand and then the paw being placed in her other hand, turning back to Cale she sat completely on the ground now, flushing a little as he kept his lovely eyes on her, getting more curious she reached up and slid both of her hands over his cheeks and lightly placed a kiss on his wet nose. '' you know.. this is going to take getting used to.. ''

she was slow on the touching, first stroking his cheeks then his ears lovingly , very well aware of his eyes staring at her as she slid her hands over his head and down his neck now, lightly scratching his chest before studying his paws'' definitely tell your no normal dog hun'' teased, looking into his eyes and had the odd feeling he was telling her something, the more she studied him the more her breath caught in her throat and her heart jumped, she could swear words went through her mind, lovely words that a guy like him she expected to say.. Clearing her throat a little and breaking the eye contact she licked her suddenly dry lips before sliding her arms around his neck in a hug, resting her cheek against his head as she closed her eyes. glad that it was just her and him right now and Ayrric was off tracking on her land. burying her face in his extremely soft fur she sighed.. '' i trust you Cale.. ...and you of all people should know how hard it is for me to trust right now.. '' pulling back she lightly kissed the side of his muzzle.. '' i know you won't break that trust.. at least not on purpose.. '' mumbled smiling now as she got up , feeling weird that she had responded to something she had seen in his eyes and those strange words in her head.. '' i umm.. i am hungry soo.. if you want to spend a little more time with Aoife , thats okay.. and tell Ayrric if he needs me i will be uhh inside the house.. '' giving him one last pat on the head she turned and headed inside, barely aware of Aoife following her already , she only stopped on the porch to look at Cale, giving a small playful bark before following Mari inside.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu May 12, 2011 2:37 pm

Whuffing playfully when she had said that she could tell he was no normal dog, Cale was surprised when she embraced him so, but when the initial shock wore off, he leaned his head and pressed into her neck, whining softly. The level of understanding she had just shown, however, amazed him. Only Preternaturals or truly studied humans could do such things. He flicked his ear in confusion.
When she went inside, he turned his head, eyes following her every movement. His fur bristled with an odd sensation, love? perhaps. But the level of communication they'd just shared went beyond the boundaries of words.
He had laid down again, to sunbathe and think things over, and to keep a watch, but when Aoife barked at him, he cocked his head.
As she disappeared into the coolness of the house, Cale laid there for a couple of minutes more, then stood up and shook the dust from his pristine black coat. He hesitated, then trotted inside, his fur gliding beautifully across his muscular form--albeit the slight variation from one side to the next. He still ached where the bull had gored him.
He wiped his paws on the doormat before padding into the kitchen he whuffed again, then rubbed his head against her thigh before play-bowing at Aoife, wiggling his rear in the air and darting into the living room, tail wagging.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Mari sighed as she scrambled up at least three eggs, toasted two pieces of bread and had them buttered already on a plate. Once the eggs where done she sprinkled some shredded cheese over them before jerking in surprise at Cale's sudden whuff. she had been in deep thought and hadn't even heard him come in, giving a soft laugh she reached down and slid her fingers over his fur as he rubbed against her thigh'' Cale hun your going to give me a heart attach you know. " Picking picking up the fork she had dropped, she tossed it into the sink to get a clean one.

Arching a brow as he now wiggled his rear in the air and then took off into the living room, Aoife immediately going after him.'' oi!, don't you do no rough housing in here mister i have breakables" she chastised him as she placed her plate on the table, shaking her head and smiling., no longer dwelling on confusing things she sat down and watched the two run about as she booted up her lap top and ate her meal. She was now content to just watch the two run around the place , it gave her time to assess Aoife's physical appearance, she was skinny, but not bone showing skinny. but she figured the pup could gain a few pounds and still be healthy. glancing to her computer she took a few moments to place an order at the local chicken farm to have half a dozen hens and two roosters delivered to her place within the next few days before she tossed a piece of toast to Aoife, watching as she caught it in the air and wolfed it down in a matter of seconds." well now little pup. can see your hungry, might have some left over grilled chicken for ya. " smiled, the chicken she was talking about was just plain grilled,bits, no seasoning what so ever so it wouldn't harm her..

Turning her gaze at the still playful Cale she arched a brow and motioned for him to come over" you better not be straining yourself hun.. your side is not fully healed ." she kept her eyes on him though , watching him lovingly as she got up and cleaned her plate off in the sink. she got the feeling she really was falling for him, it was a warm feeling, felt pretty good , but she was still going to take it slow. he too had gotten out of a bad relationship and pushing him to do something was not what she wanted to do.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu May 12, 2011 4:44 pm

When Mari expressed concern, Cale sat upon his haunches, and shook his head. His side was sore, but he'd been extra careful with it. He beckoned Aoife to him, then gave her a wash with his tongue, even tickling her with some gentle gnawing on her belly.
He got up then, and slipped into the living room, shifting back into his humanoid self before removing his boots and sprawling out on the sofa, feeling a bit tired.
"Have you considered feeding her only meat rather than store-bought food?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 12, 2011 4:50 pm

she arched a brow, hearing his voice now so got up after shutting her laptop down, smiling as Aoife still was on her back and swishing her tail back and forth even after Cale had given her a good chewing and licking.. rolling her eyes she lightly petted her belly before going into the living room. " hope you mean cooked meat.. and i probably could, though she is going to grow. " she eyed him as he was sprawled out on her couch, it was a sight to see and one she was enjoying as she knelt down and reached over to lift his shirt up and get a look at his side. '' rice is good for them too. and i have known some dogs to eat veggies.. but i don't know on her.. i can try a little bit of both.. did you have fun?"

She was wondering how much longer Ayrric was going to take, pulling his shirt back down she placed her elbow's on the end of the couch and rested her chin in both hands'' soo... they are not going to miss you back at your ranch?, i mean, wouldn't want your work to get behind and such.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu May 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Cale squirmed slightly, laughing. "Hey now, that tickles. And yes, cooked meat. Though a couple strips of raw every now and then won't hurt. In fact, it'll double her protein intake. And rice only in small quantities. Take from someone with a canine body--rice tends to bloat the stomach. And as far as training her, I can help with that. Being able to speak with her directly will slice her training time in half and up her guarding life by thirty-four percent, which of course triples her effectiveness."
He reached up, and pulled her down into a deep kiss. "Yes I had fun. How's your ankle?"

"No, MJ and my uncle know how to keep things running. It'll keep working like a well-oiled machine, as long as I return by the end of next week. Oh, and I want to ask you, would you mind terribly if I stashed some of my wardrobe here? Since clearly we're going to be together a long time. I woke up this morning and had to get clothes out of the Chevy."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 12, 2011 5:32 pm

she smiled,having not meant to tickle him but noted it for later that she found a ticklish spot. '' sorry hun, mmmm well your the expert'' smiled, making a mental note for everything he said before giving a small gasp as he pulled her down for a kiss, kissing him back she slid her hands over his chest to keep most of her weight off him before pulling back, '' mmmm ankle is doing good.. feels almost completely better now. i can atleast walk on it, but i will give it another day before i try going out there and start Zenith's training.. '' if he kept this up she was going to end up jumping him, which she was trying not to do since his side.

pulling back at his question she grinned'' oh well.. sorry for that.. should have gone ahead and brought that up but of course you can leave some clothing here.. though the idea of having you walk around here naked sounds like fun'' stuck her tongue out at him before lightly poking his nose. '' as long as i am not making things go slow at your place, i am fine with you being here.. in fact.. i would really love it if you stayed for a few days, i don't know what your ex and mine might do. '' looking over to where Aoife had been she smiled, seeing the pup was now fast asleep curled up in the middle of the floor.. '' she is going to need a bed.. collar.. and her vet shots.. .. '' glancing back to him she thought back to what he said on him training her.. '' umm.. what all are you going to train her?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu May 12, 2011 6:17 pm

Cale grinned. "That's a relief. And though I don't mind walking around nude for you eventually I will need to go outside sometime."
He poked her nose back, then sat up as he heard a soft knocking. "I plan to train her as a guard dog, and a cattle dog. Plus a guardian."
He opened the door and let Ayrric in, then wrote a check and gave it to him, along with the paperwork Mari had filled out. Then he slipped the man a wad of twenties. "Take your supervisor out to dinner."
Ayrric laughed heartily. "Well, I will then."
Ayrric waved to Mari then, saying, "Take care of the little miss. It'll be my hide otherwise."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 12, 2011 6:24 pm

Mari blinked and smiled as he poked her nose back. nipping his finger lightly she grinned'' yea yea i know, your a working man , mmmm love a working man. '' nudged him lightly as she stood up while he went to do the door and gave everything to Ayrric, she smiled and waved back at him'' oh i will no worries there hun, you should come out sometime , i may have a bbq later'' looking down as Aoife came over and nosed her hand, smiling she gave her a pat.. '' sweet little Aoife'' leaning down she lightly placed a kiss on her nose before glancing to Cale'' well that sounds good Cale, i bet she will be the best one around here. '' stretching she sat down and reached under the table to pull on her normal tennis shoes.making sure not to tie them tightly '' i am going to go and let Zenith out in the pasture to run off whatever energy she has. "

She couldn't hold still, she had to do something, move about and what not, it just wasn't in her to sit still too long.. well unless of course she had a very energetic round about with Cale, but with his side, she would have to wait, which she didn't mind. Going into the kitchen she got a small drink before rinsing the glass out. '' i have some chickens coming in soon, i need to make sure the coop is cleaned out and lined with fresh hay. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu May 12, 2011 11:09 pm

He smiled, looking at her with a level of intensity reminiscent of that he'd shown her earlier, as a wolf. "Glad you approve. I can't sit still for more than a couple of hours myself."
He reached up and ran his fingers through her hair, then pulled her into another kiss, long and sweet. "It seems we have more and more in common my dear. Perhaps we are meant to be? After all, I can even transform before your eyes without recourse. Most humans can't handle that."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 13, 2011 5:51 am

she laughed softly at his response, looking up at him as she felt his fingers through her hair, tilting her head towards his hand , allowing him to pull her up and into a deep kiss, kissing him back she slid her arms around his neck, fingers going through his hair as he had done to her, enjoying the kiss greatly before pulling back and looking up at him a little dazed, his kisses had a way of doing that.. " hmmm?.. oh well hun, you gotta remember i am alot more stubborn then that. ''

smiled, looking up at him still as she relaxed against him. '' and its a good thing we have plenty in common, otherwise, this relationship would never work. '' sliding her fingers through his hair again she frowned, looking him over'' mmmm somethings missing... '' blinked then grinned as she realized what it was. '' don't move. '' moving away from him and heading into the office where she had placed his stetson she came back out with it behind her back, '' you know you need to be a little more careful with your things. '' teased, standing in front of him and leaning up to lightly kiss him again as her arm came up and placed his stetson on his head, leaning back she grinned. " there, now you have the complete cowboy look" she loved the way he looked, his long hair was just good looking on him. most guys didn't look good with the long hair, but he made it look so damn sexy it should be illegal. '' mmm cleaned it for you too.. err.. before i uhh. got into that bottle of whiskey. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next