The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

2 posters

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) Empty untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:01 pm

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) SsussunQueen

Julian smiled as she was hunched low, she was in the process of training her new horse, a completely white female, who definitely looked very strong, and very fast, she had studied this one for weeks before managing to catch her. she was a good natured mare, had a good heart and would make a great riding companion. standing up she slowly spoke to the mare, she had already gotten her used to a bridle and a saddle, now it was time to train her on how to carry a rider. She used her skills to slowly calm the horse down again ,she had already gained its trust, treating the animal with the greatest respect and care it deserved. Once she was close she slowly ran her hands over her body speaking to her softly before carefully climbing up into the saddle'' that's a good girl.. you learn fast Snow. '' she smiled, already naming her as she carefully rode her around the area for a bit before opening the gate to ride her out. her two miniature black panthers followed behind lazily , snow was already used to them since they had been there since the very first day she was caught and was now being trained.

After several hours julian had taken her back to where she had caught her. watching the herd now wandering around before she glanced around, the herd belonged to her, she protected them from humans who treated animals badly and misused them for their pleasure. shaking her head she turned her horse around to head back home. she was cautious since the season now was when the more aggressive animals came out, which is why she had to train a new horse, her other one had been sadly hunted down and killed by a large cat. she mourned the death of her horse but didn't blame the cat. all animals had to eat after all. She was just making more precautions this time then before which is why she was now heading over to a neighboring ranch. another elf like her who she got materials from.. Glancing up at the sky she frowned before speaking to the two cats following behind'' go home you two. and stay put. i will be back later'' she watched as they took off. smiling at her friends who where definitely smart and knew when to listen. Nudging her horse even faster she made the hour trip to the neighboring ranch before dismounting and getting her horse settled in a guest stall. she ignored some of the human hands on the ranch, her friend was hiring them to help out but she didn't trust some of them, she got a bad feeling from half of them. Ignoring them now she walked into the ranch's store before smiling at her friend'' hey there hun. just wondering if you have that shipment for me. i need those fences for my horse.. '' she glanced outside again as it started to lightly rain. before turning back to him '' can you make it quick? I want to get back home before the actual storm hits. ''

(( ok XD wanna see if you can play the guy elf friend of hers. i got a big plot already formed. lots of action lol ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) Empty Re: untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 10:00 am

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) Anime76 Ladver looks at her and shakes his head. He does not say a word to her as he was working on a sword for another costumer. His white hair covers her eye as he works around the fire heating the blade to make it form to his will. He says, "It will be here late because of the storm."

Back to top Go down

untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r)) Empty Re: untamed nature and destiny (( reserved, male, mature r))

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 10:09 am

she frowned and sighed as she leaned against the counter, watching him work on the sword'' darn.. was hoping to have it before the storm, finally managed to get that mare fully trained now. '' she frowned before glancing up at him'' really now you should come over some time, see the group of horses, it has gotten bigger since last year. alot of the babies have definitely made it this time.'' she had spent alot of hours making sure those wild horses where safe. though accasionally she will notice some missing. half the time she would find them. other times. she wouldn't.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 10:16 am

Ladver looks at her and says, "You know I can't do that Julian. My ranch takes up all my time." He goes back to form the sword and cools it down and puts it away for it to turn solid again. He wipes his hands and washes the black ash off his hands. He then turns and looks in her eyes again.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 10:25 am

she sighed as she rested her chin in her hand as she watched him work with the sword, she always liked watching him do that when she had the time, now though since her ranch was getting a bit bigger and harder to work, that and well she was doing it all by herself too. which some people think she was nuts doing but she seemed to manage on her own.'' yea i know, which is why your place is always going to be bigger then mine'' sighed before leaning up, glanced outside as it started to rain a little harder'' probably should get back. chores are not going to get done by themselves you know''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 10:39 am

Ladver looks at her a moment and hands her an orb that glowed some as it touched her hands. He says, "I heard you were having nightmares so I made this for you. Just set it by your bed and it will help you sleep more soundly." He then starts working on another weapon.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 10:43 am

she blinked in surprise, standing up straighter as she stared at the orb, it felt warm in her hands, smiling she lightly ran her hand over it slowly '' you didn't have to do this ladver.. i am ok with my nightmares.. i am pretty much used to them by now. '' she mumbled softly looking up at him with a slight flush. '' do you need any help ?" she glanced outside again before sighing'' its raining to hard for me to get home.. last time that happened i ended up in the river'' she mumbled, she still had bad dreams about that. she had been younger when that happened and actually nearly died if it hadn't been for him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 11:02 am

Ladver looks at her and says, "You can stay in my guest room until the rain stops and the ground is more solid. I don't want you going into the river again." He smiles slightly as he sees her admiring his handy work. He says a little quietly, "I don't need any help but thanks for the offer."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 11:06 am

she looked up and smiled slightly '' you don't have to do that you know.. besides. i plan on staying away from the river. i took the longer route here anyways.. i will just wait for the rain to lighten up.. '' she shrugged before carefully putting away the orb, she had just the spot to put it before looking back at him and smiled'' well come on now. you know i am handy with several things. and working metal is one of them'' she teased as she reached over and nudged him. '' well atleast give me something to do.. you know how the rain bugs me. besides i need to do something for you for making me such a nice gift.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 11:22 am

Ladver looks at her and says, "Julian I am not going to let you ride out in this storm. No matter if it lightens up. So do not argue with me." He goes back to working on a pair of daggers he was making for a human friend. He says, "I can do this Jewels..." He always called her that since he saved her from the river.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 11:25 am

she laughed and shook her head. ''' you sound like my dad.. or a husband'' she teased as she moved away from the counter'' alright fine you do all the manly stuff.. do you want something to eat?" she knew where his kitchen was and she was definitely a good cook. . she was just surprised he was still skinny from the fact that he always liked eating her sweets.'' could always make your favorite.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 11:46 am

Ladver looks at her and says, "Someone has to look out for you." He says, "No I have not had time to make dinner yet. I have been too busy for filling orders." He tenses up as he cuts his palm on the metal. Causing his palm to bleed a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 11:55 am

she glanced up slightly ask him why he hadn't ate yet before spotting his hand, going around the counter she quickly picked up a clean towel before reaching his side, gently taking his hand'' sorry .. i don't mean to distract you Ladver.. '' gently pressing the towel to his hand she steered him towards the kitchen, not taking no for an answer.. '' don't you think your spreading yourself a little too thin ? i mean you have to rest at some point. working yourself this hard is going to kill you '' she reached the sink and flicked the cold water on before removing the towel to place his hand under the flow of the water. '' doesn't look too deep.. you got lucky this time i think .. '' she sighed as she slid a glance up at him before looking back at his hand, making sure to wash it out thoroughly . being as gentle as possible before she picked up another clean towel to dry his hand, '' hold still this may sting a bit' she was glad she was atleast talented in some things, small medical emergencies was one of them, just as long as they where small. digging in her pouch she kept with her she pulled out a small jar , quickly opening it before getting a small amount of the cream colored ointment that was in it and carefully put it on his palm. '' can you not take atleast a fifteen minute break ? enough to atleast eat a small sandwich. ?"she slid another glance up at his face just as she finished wrapping his hand'' keep it try ,should heal nicely''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 12:11 pm

Ladver did not flinch as she cleaned his cut and he says, "I don't have time to take a break Jewels." He sighs and goes back to working on the daggers since he wanted to get them done before he got too tired. He works the metal as quietly as he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 12:19 pm

she sighed, watching him as he went back to work, shaking her head she headed into the kitchen, digging out what she could just to make him a sandwich so he would eat. when she was done she set it on the counter for him before glancing outside to see that it was now just sprinkling very lightly.. wiping her hands off she glanced back at him. '' i need to head back home... i will come by in a few days again to see if that shipment has arrived.. '' she mumbled, ducking her head to hide the fact that she was disappointed, letting her black hair slide over her face as she headed outside. '' try not to work to hard ladver. '' she moved quickly towards the stable, ignoring the fact that her hair was slowly getting wet from the sprinkling as she got her horse ready again , slightly ignoring the ranch hands as she pulled herself up into the saddle. Muttering something about stubborn guys and being pig headed.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 12:38 pm

Ladver did not say a word as he continued to do his work. When she was gone he says to himself, "You deserve much better than what I can offer Jewels..." A small lonely tear goes down his face as he goes to his bed to rest ignoring the food she made him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 12:51 pm

she sighed, really wishing Ladver would stop working every once in a while she definitely missed spending time with her friend, frowned before glancing up , she had sorta fibbed to him when she told him she would stay away from water, at the moment the small bridge over the river was the fastest way home. sighing she slid off of her horse and grabbed the reigns'' easy girl. '' the storm always made animals antsy. she didn't know why but she knew what that felt. Heading slowly across the bridge she sighed , it was going good up until she got in the middle of it, she barely had a small warning to stop before half the boards gave way , gasping in surprise she squeaked as she hit the cold water, her horse following in after her. Luckily for her she never let go of the reigns which allowed her to be pulled back to the bank of the river. unfortunately she was now stuck on Ladvers land until they could get that bridge fixed'' bloody hell. '' she swore, shivering from the cold as she waited for a moment to catch her breath.. she had to go back to his place, she didn't want to only because she knew he was going to give her hell for this.

wincing slightly as she slowly got up, having a few scrapes and bruises atleast she was ok . and lucky enough that she hadn't gotten to the deep part of the river as she began to walk back to his place , tugging her horse with her she made it back to his place in a little over an hour, soaked completely to the bone and not in the best of moods. she nearly hit one of his ranch hands when the idiot decided to make a comment about her looking like a drowned rat on purpose just to get back to ladvers place. Putting her horse in the stall , getting her ready first before going to his door. knocking loudly just as it began to pour rain again , sighing she scowled'' just my luck.. universe is out to get me'' she muttered, shoving at her wet hair to get it out of her face. what was worse is she lost her pack in the stupid river. '' ladver come on its freezing'' .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Ladver opens the door and looks at her with a smirk. He says stepping aside for her to come in, "I told you to stay away from the river..." He sees her pack is gone and says, "You lost the orb and everything else..." His eyes looked sad as he got her some dry clothes to change into.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 1:37 pm

she snorted'' no, the orb is in my other pack.. i lost my bigger one'' she grumbled as she stepped in out of the rain'' yea yea the bridge actually did it this time'' she muttered as she rubbed her arms'' got a towel? '' she carefull took the dry clothes.. '' i only lost my money and well . . some of my small little medical supplies i can make more.. '' she tried to keep her teeth from chattering but it was hard she was freezing.. frowning she looked up at him and narrowed her eyes.. '' whats wrong? why do you look sad and why do you look like you been crying?" forggetting for a bit that she was soaking wet she peered up at his face, trying to figure out what was going on.. '' seriously , you can tell me if something was bothering you ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Ladver gives her a towel and says, "Its none of business Jewels." He turns away and goes to the other room so she could change without feeling weird. He throws away the sandwich and makes a fresh batch of cinnamon rolls. He watches them bake calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 1:54 pm

she frowned before looking away, going silent for a moment before shaking her head, waiting for him to leave so she could change as quick as possible. even when she was finally dry she still shivered every now and then and it wouldnt surprise her if she ended up with a cold. once her hair was as dry as possible she walked bare footed to where he was at, being silent as she leaned against the counter, slightly glancing at the trash to see the sandwich she had made for him earlier in there.. trying not to feel hurt from that she glanced away to stare at the oven.. '' Ladver... '' she glanced at him slightly being silent.. '' did i do something to piss you off... ?" she had to ask, he was her only real friend, her best friend really and yet for some reason she felt he was pulling away from her. and if that was the case then she was alone again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 2:09 pm

Ladver looks at her and says, "No it is not you. It is just that you should not be around me. You know I am not your intended. And you know how much your father hates me." He looks away at the oven and looks at the ground as he knew was not going to win at this.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 8:25 pm

she frowned before sighing as she moved over to him, '' i don't care what my father wants, and i don't have an intended.. '' she mumbled as she reached over to lightly rub his cheek and make him look at her.. '' besides. if i have an intended its going to be someone i want. not my father. '' she had not really talked to her father in a while and its only because he kept trying to force his way on her. she can make up her own mind and would do whatever she wanted. '' i am around you because i want to be around you hun. i care alot about you and you should know that. ''

(( sorry for dissappearing. lol had to help someone move))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 10:32 am

Ladver looks at her and says, "Jewels you should not care about me. You know I am no good to you as a friend or anything else for that matter." He goes to the other room to stop her from convincing him otherwise. He was no fool and knew better than to fall in love with a woman he could not have.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 10:39 am

she sighed and watched him go to his room .. '' you should know better then to tell me what i can and cannot care about Ladver.. your a very good man and don't you let anyone else tell you otherwise. '' frowned as she leaned against the door jam to his room, glancing around as the lights flickered on and off. the storm was getting bad. though they would be fine as long as they stayed in side. unfortunately the orb he had made for her was in the barn with her horse. so if she slept, she would definitely have nightmares. though she was not about to tell anyone that. '' and your very good to me. and good for me for that matter. why do you fight it so hard?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next