The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature]

4 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:50 pm

"A friend?" she was a bit amazed he saw her as a friend. She blushed more when he kissed her cheek again, and nuzzled her. She wasn't used to all this affection. "how are you affectionate? The few human males who tried to woe me weren't this affectionate."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature]

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:24 pm

he snorted at that question." i am not human remember?. dragon. and being affectionate just happens to be one of our bits of nature. we enjoy it. just like we enjoy a good fly too . only dragon you well ever see alone is an outcast or a rogue."keeping his arms around her lightly he rested his chin on her shoulder. just slowly swimming with her as he gave another nuzzle here and there."human males are idiots i think.. for not showing one as lovely as you are the affection you deserve.. females should be cherished. they give birth to us after all and nuture us when we are little."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:51 pm

She Blushed and hid her face in his shoulder, holding onto him. "oh really?" she asked shyly. He said such nice things she wasn't used to.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:22 pm

he blinked in surprise at her reaction before arching a brow and sliding his hands over her back."yes really. and by the way your reacting i get the distinct feeling you have never mated before?.... ermmmm uhhh.. what you humans call it?.."he frowned,definitely something her was not used to.. "erm ..sexual relations i think.."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:31 pm

She blushed more, and lifted her head, a bit embarrased. "no.. I never did that stuff," she admitted very sheepishly. "is that a bad thing?" she asked him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:41 pm

he grinned, shaking his head. " no little one its not. never is. just means you havent enjoyed the pleasures of it all just yet.. have you been kissed atleast?" he was a bit curious on that. bringing one of his hands up to gently caress her red cheek.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:53 pm

He was bringing up all sort of things, making her feel shy. "no, never kissed," she stated softly, watching him as he stroked her cheek.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:03 am

shaking his head lightly he smiled" boy are you missing out on some fun. thats alright. not like you have to experience that sorta stuff unless you want to.and comfortable with it."he grinned. lightly poking her nose. . " i am afraid to ask anything else for fear of turning you into a tomato. what with all the redness your getting."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:36 pm

"I'm not a tomato," she stated softly, giggling a little as he poked her nose. She relaxed a little. He seemed easier to talk to than those Boys in her village who only seemed to want one thing.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:40 pm

he grinned'' i didn't say you where.., your turning into the coloring of one though.. its adorable'' he teased, poking her nose again since the first time it made her giggle. '' mmm just as long as your not turning purple. i am fine. heh purple is bad, means your not breathing. '' teased. running his fingers lightly over her sides to tickle her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:01 pm

She gasped, squirming as he tickled her, giggling. "you're really bad, you know," she told him, as she squirmed, very ticklish. She grabbed for his hands, trying to get him to stop.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:04 pm

he laughed softly , allowing her to stop his hands'' how am i bad?.. you don't see me doing anything but having fun.. being bad is . well.. kissing you .. '' grinned kissed her nose this time before sticking his tongue out. '' and maybe other things. but like i said. i am just enjoying this''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:58 pm

She blushed when he kissed her nose. "but isn't kissing fun?" she asked him, shyly. She poked at him, a bit playful.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:41 pm

he laughed softly as she poked him. '' uh huh, kissing is fun, very enjoyable. even us dragon's enjoy it which is why we have our little human forms'' teased, poking her back. '' doing other things is fun too. .. but kissing i think is the best'' he grinned, going over to one of the boulders under the water so he could atleast sit down. '' could show you , but then i am afraid you might faint... ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:02 pm

This talk seemed so weird, yet she was curious. She watched him, a bit shy. "I don't faint," she told him, defiantly, watching him. She kind of wanted to know what kissing was like, but she never got close to any of the males before they scared her away.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 pm

he gave her an innocent look. lightly playing with her hair, it was fun to actually sit here and spend a little time with her. '' uh huh. sure you don't. i am not going to test that though... . i already teased you enough i think. . now then. what all have you decided you need from the town?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:44 pm

She smiled a little, and shook her head. "oh I don't know," she replied softly. She hadn't really thought about what she needed.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:56 am

he rolled his eyes." heh women.. always procrastinating."he teased. splashing her lightly with some water before nuzzling her cheek again."better find out soon."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:18 pm

She chuckled and shook her head. "What if I don't want to?" she asked him, a bit playful.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:24 pm

he grinned. picking up on her playfullness as he leaned forward and gently nipped her chin. "then you will force me to pick your things. and that could be alot od teouble you know. might get something embarrassing. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:35 pm

She blushed and poked at him. "you wouldn't!" she gasped, she could imagine him picking out something sexy, or pink. She shivered at the idea.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:53 pm

he laughed, lightly catching her hand as she poked him and brought her fingers up to his mouth so he could gently nibble on the tips of them.. "darlin i definitely would. and now your just tempting me to go on ahead and do it. such a tease.trust me now. i have a complex mind and yet even i know your size and will definitely come back with some sort of revealing dress."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:58 pm

Her eyes widened when he spoke was she was thinking, that he would find her something sexy/revealing. Sje blushed. "okay okay, I'll pick out something;" she stated rather quickly.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:14 am

he grinned.com. "good. saves me from having to embarrass myself in those frilly shops too. ."he teased, loving the way she blushed,for some reason he couldnt help himself. keeping his eyues locked on hers as he slowly leaned forward and gently brushed his lips against hers. giving her plenty of time to pull away and hoping to hell she wouldnt give him a good smack.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:11 pm

His kiss surprised her, and she blushed a bit more, hesistating. After a second, she decided she liked it and she returned it, kissing him back. Her eyes closed, it felt.... Amazing.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next