The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature]

4 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature]

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:23 pm

he relaxed instantly when she didn't suddenly pull away from him and smack him good. watching her close her eyes he did the same and when she kissed him back he slid his arm around her and pulled her closer, lightly reaching up to caress her cheek and deepened the kiss slowly , after a few minutes he lightly licked her lower lip, seeing how she would react.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Dragon's Sacrifice [Private/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:28 pm

Victoria enjoyed the kiss. She felt him slide his arm around her, pulling her close. She moved even closer to him, shivering. The kiss gave her strange sensations, and even when he licked her lower lip, she blushed, and smiled, delighted.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:32 pm

not wanting to push her too far he pulled back and smiled, watching her blush. '' mmmm you taste good'' teased, nuzzling her neck a little forgetting all about going into town. '' those boys don't know what they where missing not going after you to try and court you..but your all mine now.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:55 pm

She opened her eyes when he pulled back. She smiled softly at him. His words caused her to sheepishly giggle and duck her head. "All yours?" she asked, a bit in awe.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:21 pm

he grinned, leaning forward and nibbled her ear lightly . " oh yes all mine. they did after all give you to me.. mmmm granted. i didnt do what they wanted and munch on you. so they will be a tad disappointed but i dont care. kissing you is way better. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:37 pm

She smiled, happy by his words. Giggling, it felt a bit weird as he nibbled her ear, but she liked it. "yours for how long?" she had to ask, a bit afraid she would get attached, then he just leave her. "I like the kissing too."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:47 pm

he thought for a moment before smiling as he looked to her.." .. for as long as you want it.. i am not going anywhere little one. but you.. you can leave whenever you want.. " he didnt want her to but he would not hold her against her will. smiling when she admitted to liking the kissing too he leaned forward and kissed her again. " good. glad you do."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:53 pm

She smiled and kissed him back. "mm good," she replied, pleased with his answer. She didn't see any reason not to trust him. He just seemed like someone she could trust, that he wouldn't hurt her or let her down. He even was patient enough that he would stay with her through the night and hold her when she cried.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:27 pm

he grinned,relaxing compltely before nudging her out of the water. "time to get out. your turning pruny." he teased. stretching as he got ou of the water. since there was a breeze his skin was dried in no time. clothing on the other hand took a while."mmmm food then go shopping for you"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:32 pm

She smirked at him. "I was out before you pulled me back in," she told him with a huff and climbed out of the water, her body feeling a lot better now that she was clean. "meh shopping," she sighed a little.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:53 pm

He grinned'' you enjoyed it and you know it. '' teased, sticking his tongue out at her before easily making a set of clothes appear on himself. stretching he looked to her. '' don't like shopping huh?.. i would help but as you can see.. i am not female and i don't have the slightest bit of knowledge on what you women like. well other then shiny little earings and such.. and dresses.. '' he shrugged'' other then that .. not a clue.... but i suppose you can teach me a bit of that too.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:24 am

She shrugged her shoulders, and laid back in the grass, a little bit cold. "I guess I can teach you," she replied softly, her eyes closing, feeling lazy. "Mm. I'm glad you're not female."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:30 pm

he grinned'' that would be awkward if i was female. '' sitting down next to her he relaxed and watched her still. '' feeling lazy huh?" he laid down completely , closing his eyes as well as he felt the suns rays on him. '' mmm should be dry in no time. '' , lightly nudged her a little, the little breeze would make it slightly cold but not enough to get sick.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Her eyes opened and she looked at him. She probably could take a little nap. She smiled when he laid down beside her. With a content smile, she closed her eyes once more, and yawned a little. "I feel like I should be busy doing something."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:33 pm

he laughed softly shaking his head as he looked to her.. '' yea.. breakfast.. but if you need a little nap we can wait.. '' teased, rolling on his side to watch her, she looked lovely just laying there with the sun making her skin glow a little. resting his head on his arm he just watched her, every now and t hen closing his eyes before looking up at her. trying to see how quickly she would fall asleep.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:41 pm

"oh yeah breakfast," she looked to him, and stretched her body. She did feel a bit hungry. She smiled at him, and shifted to lay on her side. She was content and lazy. "mm.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:38 am

he grinned as she remembered breakfast, shaking his head lightly and watching her roll on her side, looking content and lazy. it was a good look on her, reching over he lightly flicked her damp hair away from her face'' mmm you know.. if you wish to lay about in the sun more. i do have that over cropping ledge in the cave.. might be able to set up some sort of soft laying bed or something for you to enjoy.. i can understand basking in the rays of the sunlight. since .. well we drogans love doing it. since we don't burn. '' he stuck his tongue out at her slightly before lightly poking the end of her cute little nose. '' why is it i seem to be... .. lured in by you...this is .. strange.. but i like it. so don't worry ."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun May 01, 2011 11:13 pm

She glanced to him and blushed a little when he flicked her hair from her face. "You don't have to do that," she stated softly. "I wouldn't want you to go out of your way to make me happy." She definitely wasn't used to that sort of thing, not really from anyone. His words caused her to blush a little bit more. "Lured in by me?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 02, 2011 6:09 am

he arched a brow before leaning over and lightly placed a kiss on her lips. '' hun,having you comfortable in my home.. well our home now.. is not going out of my way. besides,.. i want you happy. '' he leaned up more and smiled sheepishly '' yes, lured in.. i seem to be drawn to you like a moth towards a flame.. but like i said.. its a good thing.. are you ready to go back to the cave?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon May 02, 2011 8:56 pm

She smiled when he placed a kiss on her lips. Feeling a strong attraction toward him, she felt safe with him, he was different Than the stories sje heard about dragons. "our home?" she asked, sheepishly, a bit started that he called it theirs. "I'm ready," she stated, sittingvup and blushing a bit.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 02, 2011 10:56 pm

he grinned'' yes ours.. since you are living with me now too ya know. '' getting up completely he stretched once more before shifting back into his dragon form, and as usual he layed down to make it easier for her to climb on him.why is it such a bad thing to share a home with you? and climb on up. you know this is the first time in a while i have ever been busy this long.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon May 02, 2011 11:16 pm

It was a bit baffling that he wouldn't claim her as living with him, claiming his place as theirs. It kind of made her feel like she was accepted as his equal, when she knew as a human, she couldn't be his equal. When he changed into his dragon form, she climbed on and held onto him. "nothigs wrong with it; it's just new for me."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 02, 2011 11:22 pm

he gave a small r umbling sound as he stood up and spread his wings wide. alright then, i was merely just making sure.. so lets see.. back to the cave, eat first, then if your completely dry by then, we can go into a town and get you some essentials, female thingies. and knick knacks that you can't live without. he lept into the air and at the same time flung his wings down to gain another few feet in the air before catching the wind, tucking his feet closer to his body he glided slowly back to their cave.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon May 02, 2011 11:43 pm

She nodded and held onto him as he leapt into the air and headed back to the cave. The fact that shewasn'tt alone, or eaten, was thrilling, and made her happy. He made everything seem a little better after horrible events.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 02, 2011 11:52 pm

he glanced back at her, watching her move with him, surprised that she had learned this quickly on how to easily ride a dragon, fact he wasn't wearing a saddle said something about that as well. i think your a natural dragon ride lass.. you seem to be good at this. he tilted a little to the left to curve around the mountain side before spotting his ledge, going a little higher to come up and over it he carefully landed once more before settling down on his belly again to allow her to safely get off.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next