The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:08 am

Jessa blushed as Rain spoke to her. She shook her head "I couldnt leave you alone" She would have spoke again but Nate spoke for her. "I agree with your brother, since I am one of your readers that you helped" She spoke softly, as she normally did always quiet like a mouse.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:44 am

Rain blushes deep red unsure what to say. She begins to feel tired as her meds start to kick in. She falls asleep quickly. Nate says, "I think it is time for all of us to get some sleep. We all have had a rough night." Nate gets over to small couch and turns it into a bed for Jessa and Justin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:32 pm

Biting her lips she watched Rain fall asleep then stood as Nate pushed the couches together she shook her head "Nate you need to sleep" She smiled. "I can sleep in the chair if..." she trailed off she was about to suggest that Nate and her brother sleep on the couch she blushed and shook her head. "I am sure the nurses can bring in a cot or something like that"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:58 pm

Nate says calmly, “No you and your brother can have the couch. I am going to lay with Rain so she knows she is safe.” He smiles some as he lies next to Rain being very careful of her wounds. He wraps an arm around her and goes to sleep holding her. The next morning the detectives are back and eagerly awaiting Rain’s statement on what happened to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:26 pm

Jessa nodded and smiled pulled out her phone and texted home saying that they were safe but were staying at the hospital with friends for the night, but she made sure it was clear that it wasnt either of them that were hurt.

She grabbed an extra blanket and laid down on the couch her brother laid down as well. She sighed and closed her eyes her brother gently kissed her cheek and closed hiseyes too.

When the morning came she woke up early went to the bathroom and washed her face and tried to look a bit more presentable. When the detectives came she stood beside Rain and Justin stood beside Jessa holding her hand to help keep her strong.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:14 pm

Nate woke up to see the dectives fighting over who should question Rain about what happened. Rain says calmly opening her eyes, "I would say I need to just this over with." Nate says, "Well we are right here with you." For the next three hours Rain decribes every bloody detail she could remember about the attack. By the time it was done she was in tears and like crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Jessa still didnt trust the dective but she wanted to be there for Rain. As she explained what she went through Jessa squeezed Justin's hand hard. She was amazed on how strong Rain was. She handed Rain some klenix and took her hand and held it.

When it was done Jessa glared at the detecives "Are you done"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:22 pm

Nate was having all he could do not to punch the wall. The detectives were taking down her every word as Rain described the attack in vivid detail. Tears went down her face and her body shook. She looks at Jessa a moment as she defended her. The male detective looks at her and says, “We are done. Please get some rest Ms. Night-Blade. We will update you when things come up in your case.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:19 am

Justin could tell that Nate was having a hard time and whished he could go over to him and comfort him. He licked his lips and squeezed Jessa's hand tightly as the Detectives fished.

Jessa squeezed back as she glared at the male one, for as much as she hated males this one seemed alright. She then leaned down to Rain,. "You did good Rain, do you need anything? Water, ice food?" She was worried about rain

Meanwhile Justin went over to Nate and lightly touched his cheek. "Nate how about you, do you need anything?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:34 pm

Rain looks at Jessa a moment but can’t seem to get a word out of her mouth. She was still shaking and crying. Nate looks at Justin and says, “I just wish I could have made this easier on her.” Rain looks around the room as she seemed a bit lost to where she was. Nate strokes her hair and says, “You’re okay Rain. No one is going to hurt you ever again.” Rain looks at him and says, “I don’t feel so well…” She was pale and sickly looking. Nate looks at Jessa a moment and says, “Can you get her some very cold water??”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:45 pm

Justin was still really worried about both of thier friends. He had seen Jessa like that on a hosptial bed. He shook his head. "You did the best you could Nate" Justin whispered. He then turned to Jessa as she nodded about the cold water.

She knew the way around this hospital so knew right to go. Justin wasnt sure if Nate and Rain wanted to be alone so he started towards the door.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:00 pm

Nate did not stop Justin from leaving for he did not know what to say to him. He looks down at Rain and grew sad again as her eyes were dark and distant. He says calmly, “You need to write out what you are feeling soon.” He makes her look him in the eye. He could see the darkness of her own mind consuming her with every second that passed by. He lays her down and stands outside the room with tears going down his face. He stands against the walls with a hand over his face crying for his sister since she could not seem to handle to tears herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:22 am

As Justin went with Jessa his cellphone vibrated. He checked it. "Mom is hear with the laptop" He went downstaris and got it from his mom, who didnt want credit for it so simply gave it to him and explained what add ons it had and then kissed his cheek and left.

Justin took it back up stairs Jessa was just returning with the ice water. "Here you go Rain" she said softly handing the water to her.

Justin then came in. "Hey Rain" He smiled "This came for you" He showed her the brand new lap top. "Now what is cool about this is it has voice reconiation so you can write your stories, with out using your arms" He smiled "I hope you like ti"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:17 am

Rain takes the water slowly from Jessa when she offered it to her and takes a drink from it. Her hands were still shaking with fear so she ended up spilling some of it on her. She then looks at Justin as he came in the room with the new computer. She slowly moves the bed tray over her so he could set on there for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:13 pm

Justin rubbed the back of his neck "Sorry I guess I should have done that more gentle, I was just so excited, the nurses said someone dropped it off" He winked to Jessa. "I really hope that it helps you continue to write I know my sister here would be heart broken if you stop writing"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:33 am

Rain boots the computer and slowly sets it up the way she needs it once it completely booted up. Nate comes back in as she uses her voice to open up a word document so she could begin writing again. He sits down beside her watching her closely as she seems to start being her true self again. Nate gives Jessa and Justin a quite thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:53 pm

Jessa and Justin both smiled at Rain's reaction. It seemed that she was happy. Seeing that Rain and Nate were happy Justin took Jessa by the hand and lead her silently out. They both sat in the waiting room, not wanting to leave their friends but wanting them to have some privacy.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:00 am

Nate comes out of the room hours later as the nurses wanted to give Rain a bath. He sits by Justin and Jessa with a smile on his face. He says, "That computer did the trick. She seems to be returning to her true self again. She has already written two hundred pages of a new novel." Her nurses come out once they are done helping Rain bathe. They had smiles on their face so Nate knew they too could see the positive change in Rain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:46 am

Justin and Jessa were talking in the waiting room, not really wanting to leave their new friends, Jessa who was a volunteer at the hospital visted a few of the paitences that she knew and returned and sat back down with Justin. She knew it was hard for him, both of them had spent a lot of time here but times where better now she kissed his cheek sofly.

"So what do you think of our new friends" Jessa asked softly.

Justin smiled "They are great, and I feel good that we were able to help them, plus I havent seen you smile this much in a long time"

Jessa was about to return when Nate came out. She grinned when she heard about the story. "That is great Nate" She brushed a peice of hair behind her ear and licked her lips.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Nate says calmly, "The doctor says she won't be able to leave for a while. But I think she will do okay now that she can still write. She is also okay with living with you guys and your family if the offer still stands." He looks at Jessa and says, "Thank you for giving Rain the courage to keep writing. I think having a fan and friend nearby has helped her." Nate then goes back to Rain's room to help her decide on her lunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:35 pm

Justin and Jessa both nodded. Justin spoke up "I am sure its fine, the extra two rooms will be ready, they have beds but my mother just wants to know what your style is, like colours or themes...then she will buy you new linens and paint the rooms. Justin put his had up and shrugged in case Nate started to protest.

"One thing you will learn my mom will win so you are better off to just ask Rain and decide. He then nodded as he went back in to Rains room. Jessa just smiled "Yes how many times as she changed our rooms?" She does try to make it homely.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:24 am

Nate was going to protest but he thought about it for a moment. He says, “Well Rain likes anything blue. I like anything red. We are really easy to please.” He then works on getting her lunch. He smiles once her food arrives and helps her eat since she can’t use her arms and hands very well. He says, “We are going to live with Justin and Jessa’s family for a while. Who knows we might actually like it.” Rain says, “I am fine with that.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:20 am

Jessa sighed and looked at Nate as he walked in then turned to Justin. Jessa wouldnt admit outloud but she found Ren beautiful, she wasnt sure why. She didnt think she was into girls, but now with Ren she wasnt so sure.

Justin smiled reconzing his sisters look and put his arm around her gently. "What you are feeling is normal, just dont take any action yet alright" Jessa nodded and leaned into her brother. They had depended on each other so much in their life and it seemed they would again.

Justin called home and said the colours, but now his mom wanted to talk to them for room ideas, themes and such. Justin smiled and shook his head. "Alright I guess we can wait a bit longer"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:34 am

Nate goes out to them again and says, “You guys do know it is okay for you to come back in here with us right? Rain likes being where people are.” Rain says from her bed, “And trust me Nate does not get the whole writing thing so we don’t talk much.” Nate smirks and says, “Well sorry writing is not my thing.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:43 am

When Nate came back up Jessa stood up and blushed worried that he had heard her confession but it seemed that he hadnt. So she smiled and nodded. "Alright" She walked and sat next to Ren "So do I get a sneck peek, like your characters names for this book" She smiled and sighed. "I cant belive that I get to know you, Like I said you are my favorie auther and I did do a lot of reading"

Justin stood by Nate and shook his head. "Your sister did something I didnt think was possible, she got Jessa to smile"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next