The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR)) - Page 12 Empty Re: Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:04 pm

((Grrr had this done then my computer shut down will try to make it good again))

Seeing Rain leave suddenly Jessa scrambled out of bed and raced off her bed to find her. "Rain come back" She knelt down and took Rains hands in her own. "Please dont feel bad, I was just surprised" She said softly.

In the room Justin still couldnt fully understand everything he liked it though. He gently moved his hands up the mans shirt to feel his bare skin.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR)) - Page 12 Empty Re: Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Rain looks at their interlocked hands and blushes as she was not used to being touched. She says, “I am so stupid to believe someone as beautiful as you could ever like me.” She pulls away from her and goes to her room with tears in her eyes. Nate tenses up a little at the touch but soon relaxes as he gets used to his touch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:11 pm

Jessie looked at Rain as she took off again she sighed. She didnt see hersefl as beautiful. Rain was the pretty one. She again stood and chased after her but then stopped and knocked on the door not wanting to intrude on Rains privacy but she needed to talk to her.

"Rain please talk to me" She pleaded.

Justin felt Nate tense and stopped, "Are you arlight" He noticed he had relaxed but was still worried that he had hurt him,
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:29 pm

Nate looks at him with a deep blush on his cheeks. He says calmly, “I'm okay it’s just I am used to being touched.” He kisses him softly. “Please don’t stop.” Meanwhile Rain went to her door just a crack and opened it will huge tears in her eyes. She says, “What does it matter? No one will see me for me now. I am broken and scarred.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:39 pm

Justin smiled "Ohh I wont stop" It was feeeling too good to stop now. He contined to soft touching even touching the mans hips. Listneing to any noises that the man would make to make sure that it was till okay.

Jessa saw the tears and nearly started crying herself. She sighed and shook her head. She wanted to comfort Rain but she was stopping her from enterign. "Rain you are wrong there, I know someone that loves you" She whisperd "She is a messed up book worm, who faced hell in her life, wanted to die nearly everyday, but now she knows why she went through it all." She paused. "It was to met the girl of her dreams"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:59 pm

Nate smiles and relaxes as he feels his lover caress his body. He moans in want and says softly, “More my love. I need more of your tender love.” He arches his back as he wanted and needed more. He did not care what kind of love got. He just knew he needed more and his body was on fire with hot burning want.

Rain’s eyes grew wide with shock as Jess confessed to her, the tears completely forgotten. She opens the door slowly and looks Jess in the eyes still shaking. She says, “You really mean it Jess? You care for me?” Her eyes and voice filled with doubt and fear. More tears start to form as she tries to smile a little for her with a blush on her cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:13 pm

Justin felt foolish. He stiffened when his lover asked for more he didnt know what to do. He licked his lips and chewed his bottom lip. "I dont know" He whispered fearing now that he was going to hate him and think he was stupid.

Once the door was open Jessa nodded. "I do Rain" She knelt down again and sighed hugging her. "More then ever before"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:45 pm

Nate looks at Justin as he could sense something was up. He strokes his cheek and makes it where he is on top of Justin. He says, “Let me take it from here my love. No need to worry. We will both learn as we go.” He kisses him on the lips and he removes Justin’s shirt slowly. He then starts to kiss his bare upper body.

Rain hugs her back and says, “But how can you stand me? I’m emotionally unpredictable and all scarred up…” She breaks the hug slowly and wipes her eyes off some. She says, “Great now I’m going to feel tired after crying so much.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Justin sighed when Nate made it so he was on top. He leaned into his touch then nodded. "Alright" He smiled feeling more confident now. He tensed slightly as his shirt was taken off then smiled as he started to kiss him.

Jessa blushed slighty. "Rain you are not scarred up" She took her hand to her check to her hair "You are prefect" She nodded when she mentioned she was tired. "Would you like a nap? I mean you can rest until we have some dinner"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:39 pm

Nate keeps kissing the teen’s skin occasionally nipping at him gently to leave little love marks on his skin... He knew this boy was still a bit shy and not used to this type of thing so he was taking it slow.

Rain blushes and says, “If I sleep any more today, my sleeping pattern will be all messed up.” She looks in her eye. “Um what do we do now? I mean I have never dated before.” She blushes deeper as she thought she sounded stupid to Jess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:07 pm

Moaning out softly as Nate kept kissing him Justin was getting a little braver and was rubbing the other mans head gently tugging on his hair. "Oh I think I have died and gone to heaven" He groaned out.

Jessa smiled winked and pushed Rain gently to the living room, easily lifted her up and sat down on the couch with her in her arms then handed her the remote "What do you want to watch?" She asked softly. She kissed the girl's ear softly. "And dont worry, we will take it slow as we need to let our body's decide"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:23 pm

Nate keeps kissing and nipping at his flesh as he loved on his body. He smiles and says, “If this is your version of heaven, then I must be your personal angel lover.”
Rain let her push her into the living room and smiled as she helped her get on the couch. She turns on the TV and says, “How about a comedy?” She blushes hard as hell as she kissed her ear. She says blushing deeply, “O-Okay Jessa…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:02 am

Justin groaned softly and arched his back as Nate continued the assult of pleasure. He sighed and closed his eyes again "I thought you were my angel the frist time I laid eyes on you" He admited feeling a little shy again.

Jessa frowned "I am sorry Rain, did I move too fast?" She frowned "I didnt mean to" She said with a bit of a quiver in her voice.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:42 am

Nate smiles and caressed his lover before stopping so his little love bites could settle and be less red. He looks in his eyes and says, "I assure you Justin. I am no angel. I am just a man in love." He caresses the boy's neck and kisses him gently on the lips. He was glad he found Justin and the others.

Rain looks at Jessa a moment and then she presses her lips to Jessa's lips gently. Then after a few moments, she pulled away. She says with a smile, "It is okay. You did nothing wrong..." She finds them a comedy for them to watch and then slowly starts to relax. She slightly cuddles into Jessa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:08 am

Feeling Nate stop Justin looked down at him and smiled. "You sell yourself short Nate" He said he gently pulled the man up and started to kiss him pushing his tongue gently into the mans mouth to play with it. "Hmmmm"

Jessa smiled and retuned the gentle kiss and then smiled and hugged her close. "I know this is a bit scary for me too, who would have thought with lives like ours, meaning me and my brother, that we would ever find love. And I understand if you are unable to go public, I mean you are a famous author it can be our little secert"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:27 am

Nate looks at him with a smile and kisses the boy back allowing his tongue into his mouth. He strokes his body as their tongues meet. He moans in the kiss and strokes his hand over Justin's body before he wrapped the boy's leg around his waist pressing against him. He was turned on and that was easily to see...and feel. He let out a soft groan and breaks the kiss slowly.

Rain looks at her a moment as she listens to Jessa's every word. "The world does not need to know about our love life. We will come out to the world when we are ready." She watches the movie with her newly found love comfortable with her sexuality and her choice in a lover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:39 am

The kiss only fuled him more. He felt as it he wanted, no needed more of him and he couldnt understand, would Nate really want to go this fast this quick, he was certain that the boy would but he didnt want to risk it. That was until he felt the mas arorsol to which his own memember reacted right away. "Ohhh Nate" He maoned. His own erection was throbing with need.

Jessa smiled "Of course, like I said our little secret" She began to focus on the movie gently carassing the womans flesh of her stomach. "Mmmm Rain how do you feel?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:54 am

Nate felt his lover's arousal grow and he could not help but moan. He undoes Justin's pants and strokes his member through his underwear. He smiles and goes back to kissing him with passion as he strokes his lover's needy strong arousal. He wanted to give this boy the pleasurable bliss. Ignoring his own needs for the time being.

Rain smiles and says happily, "I feel so much better now that we know each other's feelings." Feeling her touch on her skin made her blush deeply. She liked knowing she was good enough for someone. Her cell phone that was hanging from her neck on a chain goes off and she answers it because its her editor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:08 am

Feeling Nates hand on his member her arched hoping he wouldnt look at it, it had burn scars on it, in one of the foster homes they had put out their cigerates out on it. It didnt pain him he just thought it looked ugly. He couldnt belive the good feelings though. He arched and twisted and whimpered out. "Sweet Nate" He moaned inbetween kisses. He stroked the males chest and clearly wanted him to feel good too.

Jessa was relaxed with Rain in her arms. She nodded "I am just glad you felt the same way I was so scared" She nuzzled the girls neck but stopped when the phone rang. She also mutef the TV so Rain would be able to hear and made a motion to ask if she wanted her to leave her in privacy.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:42 am

Nate could feel the rough scars but he did not mind it. He keeps his pace and says nipping at Justin’s neck, “Relax and enjoy my love, your needs come first.” He was not doing this to get laid or rush the moaning boy under him. He was doing this to ease some sexual tension between them and show this boy that he wanted him as his.

Rain holds Jess’s hand as she talked with her editor wanting her to stay with her. Her editor was raving about the new book she sent in earlier. The editor says, “I don’t know what inspired this change in your writing but the company is hooked.” Rain says with a smile, “To be honest a friend of mine Jessa inspired me to write. I know it is a bit more fast paced and well…detailed with the romance but I want to widen my reader group, from young teens to young adults.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:50 am

Justin had a feeling that Nate was feeling them but he was happy that he didnt show it. He was enjoying this too much for it to stop. He was groaning and looking up at him. "Nate" He groaned out. He wanted to kiss the boy but he seemed preoccipied.

Jessa gladly held Rain's hand throughout the phone call. She tired not to listen but it was a bit hard. She blushed a deep red when she mentioned that she helped. She smiled and shrugged as it to say it was not a big deal.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:56 am

Nate looks at him as he rubbed on Justin's member. He leans down and kisses him on the lips ever so gently. He says softly as he picks up his pace, "Sounds like you are enjoying yourself baby." He kisses him again and moves his underwear out of the way. He leans down and kisses the tip of Justin's member before gently licking the tip to make him more aroused.

After a few more minutes Rain got off the phone and cuddled into Jessa a bit more. "Well looks like the company likes my new book." She looks at her with a smile and kisses her cheek. "Its a bit darker and romantic than my usual writing style but it hit me like a rock until I had to write it out." She shivers slightly as she became a little nervous about how her new book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:15 am

Justin was groaning and whimpering he smiled and kissed him back stroking his cheek then as he removed his underwear he tried to stop him. Ashamed of his scars but as soon as he felt Nate's tounge on his member he nearly lifted off the bed. He bit his lip and gripped the sheets. He trembled and looked down. "Oh my God Nate" He moaned out. His member was now erect and throbing. "It feels so good"

In the other room Jessa smiled as Rain cuddled into her she held her gently so she wouldnt hurt her. "I am glad they like it" She sighed. "I am sorry that it hit you hard but I am glad you did it too" She felt her shiver. "Do you need a blanket?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:28 am

Nate keeps licking his member and then takes his member into his mouth. He starts to bob his head up and down his lover’s member. He moans softly as he enjoyed sucking on his lover to make him happy. In the other room Rain looks at her calmly. She says, “I am not shaking because of cold love. I am nervous about how this book is going to do. It is darker than I usually write. I am scared how people will react.” She lays her head gently on Jess’s chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:55 pm

When he felt Nate taking his member into his mouth Justin let out a loud groan. "Oh Nate" His eyes were in the back of his head and he was shaking with pleausre. His hands finally found their way to his head and he rubbed it gently tugging on it. "Oh man" He maoned as a little precum came out. He couldnt imagine anything better then this.

Jessa thought for a moment, "Well if you are really worried you could get the publisher to write it under a ghost name...like VC Andrews did, but I am sure it will be great" She held her close gently stroking her hair. "I am sure it will be fine, many authors have more then one type of book right?" She closed her eyes and just relaxed with the most beautiful woman in the world by her side.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next