The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR)) - Page 14 Empty Re: Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:33 pm

Justin giggled and tried to pull away. "Hey no fair you dont let me give you any" He said with a pretend poubt. "Yeah we can see if the girls are ready for us"

Jessa smiled as she was kissed. "Soon enough we will be ready"

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR)) - Page 14 Empty Re: Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:53 pm

Nate looks at him as Justin pouted. He smiles and says, “You are so cute my lovely angel.” He moves the collar of his shirt from his neck. He says with a smile, “Give me as many hickies as you want.” Meanwhile Rain strokes Jess’s arms gently and says, “I know but I can’t help feeling like I’m still trapped because I can’t love you the way I want to.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:01 am

Blushing as he was called cute he grinned and started suckling and biting the other mans collor bone. But soon relized he was getting turned on so stoped and simply kissed his lips again and sighed.

Jessa sighed and gently sat her down on the bed. "Sweetie I dont need that kind of love, I am in love with you the author" She gently kissed Rains neck. "You are beautiful and talented and prefect for me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:56 pm

Nate moans softly in delight as Justin sucks and kisses his neck. He pouts softly and was about to say something when Justin kissed him on the lips. He smiles and says, “Let’s get the girls before this leads to something we both can’t stop.” Rain looks at her sad eyes and sighs before taking her hand. “If you are happy then I am happy too.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:00 am

It was so hard for Justin to pull away. He found himself wanting more but surely he wasnt ready, but he found himself dreaming of just being in each other arms he would love to wake up in his arms. But for now it was too much to ask for.

He nodded and went to seee where his sister was and what she was up too.

Jessa smiled at Rain "Whe you are ready I will be" She said softly. The she stroked the womans hair and kissed her cheek "Are you ready love?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:30 am

Nate takes Justin’s hand and says as they walk to Jess’s room where the girls were, “We will have plenty of time later to love on each other. But let’s enjoy a day of fun with each other and our sisters.” Rain looks her in the eyes, “Well I have a feeling it will still be a while before we get to that step. I just want that to be an option.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:42 am

Holding his hand Justin smiled and brought it to his lip and kissed it then blushed at his comment "Sounds good Nate" He nodded "Good idea"

In the room Jessa smiled and stood helping her up "It will always be an option babe" She opened her door. "Hmmm seems the boys are ready"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:36 am

Rain smiles as indeed the boys seemed ready to go. She looks at the boys with a knowing look in her eyes. Nate smiles at the two girls. He says, “You both look great.” He gets the car keys and opens the door for all of them. Rain goes to the car and opens the door for Jessa to be polite. She figured the boys would be up front and they would be in the back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:52 pm

Justin smiled at his sister and walked out. She blushed at the compliment and then got int the back, she held Rain's hand and gentley kissed it then smiled. She was happy that they were going out, it seemed that both of them feared the outside a little.

"So what is playing?" She asked the boys.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:02 pm

Nate drives them to the movies and they look at the outside panal that shows all the movies currently playing. Rain says, "Underworld: The Awakening. The Vow. Journey 2. And several others." Nate looks at them. He says, "I vote for Underworld." Rain rolls her eyes with a smile and says, "I knew that was coming." He smiles and says, "It's a good movie series..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:07 pm

Once they made it there Justin stood close to Nate but let him decide weather or not he wanted to hold hands or not, Jessa did the same letting the other partner decicde the level of public display of affection that they showed each other.

Jessa looked at the numbers and sighed. "Hmmm I dont know what do you want to see Rain, worse comes to worse the boys can see one and we can see an other" She waited to see Rains answer.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:31 pm

Rain says thinking calmly, “Well I thought The Vow would be a good romantic movie…” Nate says holding Justin’s hand, “We could see both. The Vow first, get something to eat, and then get back here for the next showing of Underworld: The Awakening.” Rain says, “That will work. A whole day on the town.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:55 pm

Justin smiled at Nate holding his hand then gave it a bit of a squeeze. He nodded to the idea "Seems prefect to me" It would be good for all four of them to get out and about.

Jessa beemed "Well lets find some seats"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:27 pm

Rain paid for the tickets and took Jessa’s hand. Nate paid for the drinks and small popcorn so they will just have a little snack before they go out to eat. Rain finds their seats and sits next to Jessa. There were a lot of straight couples around them. Rain was uncomfortable but she ignores her nerves. Nate looks at her and says, “Relax Rain. I won’t let anything bad happen.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:47 pm

Jessa could notice that Rain was nervous so didnt make any physical contact with her other then a little squeeze of the hand nothing that friends wouldnt do. She didnt want to make her feel uncomfortable so she smiled at her. "No one knows, they just think we are a bunch of frends out for a movie" She whispered then smiled.

Justin was doing the same for Nate not wanting to upset him either. He smiled at him and winked. Then looked at his sis and Rain "Yes we will protect both of ya" He nodded then sat down.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Rain just smiled not really worried about people finding she was into women. It was the fact that this was the first time she has been in group of people since the rape. They still had not caught any of them and she was scared. Nate smiled and stroked Justin’s hand gently as the movie started. The theater got dark and Rain’s heart began to race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:32 pm

Watching Rain Jessa grew worried she looked over to the boys but they seemed too into the movie she looked over at Rain agian and spoke softly "Are you okay?" She could tell that something wasnt right. She thought back, she felt like smacking herself of course she would be nervous with the darkness.

"We can get out of here if you want"

Justin smiled and stroked Nate's hand back. He noticed the girls and tapped Nate on the shoulder then pointed to the girls.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:56 pm

Rain jumped when Jess talked to her and she shook her head. She says, “No you enjoy the movie. I will be right back.” She got up from her seat and raced out of the theater and into the women’s bathroom. She went to one of the stalls and locked it. She fell to her knees and started crying. She thought she could handle the darkness. Pretend everything was okay.
Nate did not catch what was wrong at first. Then he told Justin he would be back. He then walked out of the theater and calmly went into the women’s restroom. He could hear her crying all the way in the lobby. He says, “Rain you did not have to put yourself through this. All of us understand.” He hears her jump. She says, “I just wanted to have a normal day out. I am not going to ruin this for the rest of you. I will be fine.” Nate shook his head. He says, “We can go to the store and buy some movies to watch at home. Jess won’t care where you two go or what you do together as long as she is with you. What you went through has left a huge scar on you and it will never truly go away. But you can’t pretend everything has gone back to the way it was before.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:26 pm

Jess watched a Rain then Nate she turned to Justin and he nodded and they both got up taking all the stuff ad Jess followed the noise grabbed a cautiion sighn to close off the bathroom and slowly entered the bathroom she heard the end of Nate's speech and walked closer.

"Rain hunny, the floors were sticky anyways" She knocked on the door softly "We can just go home, Justin is letting them know that I am sick so we can get our money back" She looked to Nate for more advice.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:02 am

Nate looks at Jess and says to her, "She won't open the stall. She is really up set." Rain listens to Jess calmly and slowly opens the door with tears in her eyes. She hugs Jess and says crying heavily, "I am sorry! I just wanted you guys to have fun!" Nate gently touches her shoulder and says, "We will drop by one of the movie stores and we can just have a movie night." Rain nods slowly and tries to stop crying. Nate says, "I should have known that the movie theater was a bad idea."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:22 am

When the stall door open Jessa took her into her arms and held her close then nodded. "Hey if we are at home we can wear our comfy clothes too" He stroked her cheek. "Lets go home"

Jessa led the way outside and moved the sign her brother was there. "I got a return but we just have to leave right away since you are sick sister." He gently touched his sister as the manager watched them.

Once outside she looked at Rain. "How are you doing Rain?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:06 pm

Once they were outside Rain had finally stopped shaking. Nate looks at her and says calmly, "Rain you're okay." He gets to the car and helps Rain in the car. She sits next to Jess and cuddles into her a little. Nate kisses Justin on the cheek and says, "I am sorry about this..." They drive to a video store and Nate gets out. Rain says softly, "You know the movies I like..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:32 pm

Sitting in the car Jessa put her arms around Rain. "Its okay hunny" She simply held her as they drove. It seemed that words werent needed. Even if they were she wasnt sure if she could come up with something that would help right now.

When they got to the store Jessa spoke up "A gingerale for me please" She looked at Nate "And maybe some sour candies" When they were alone in the car Jessa kissed the top of Rains head and rested her cheek there. "Dont worry about it okay, I should havent pushed it Im sorry" Tears whelled up in her eyes.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:50 pm

Nate and Justin go into the store. Nate gets the candy and gingerale before going to the movie aisle. He asks with a smile, "So what kind of movie are you in the mood for, Justin?" Meanwhile back in the car, Rain shook her head and pressed her lips to Jessa's. The was tender and loving. She gently strokes her cheek and neck. She says breaking the kiss slowly, "It was not your fault." she goes back to kissing her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:30 pm

((opps ment Justin lol but guess she could have asked Nate too))

Justin was looking at the movies and shrugged "I dont know maybe a good comedy?" He knew both girls needed a escape but wanted to stay away from anything romantic, least for the girls "What does your sister like?"

In the car Jessa was surprised by the kiss but smiled and very gentley kissed her back letting her decide how deep to go and everthing. "I am here for you" She paused and kissed her again. "No matter what"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next