The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'My Sweet Twisted Angel' (Mature. open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

'My Sweet Twisted Angel' (Mature. open) - Page 2 Empty Re: 'My Sweet Twisted Angel' (Mature. open)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun May 22, 2011 10:31 am

"But at some point you can eat it, Our bodies cannot handle normal food hence our unusal food source" she said "and of course I know what you eat, It's easy to read your soul and read through your memories and also I find out more about your kind that way" she said. To her souls were like walking books she could read them easily and found out new things.
" Also Seclusion has become a bit warped due to being sealed for 50 years, it took it's toll on her and she used to more 'human' in a way." said Deadly hushing her voice so that Seclusion did not hear.
Seclusion put a book down and stood up from her chair and took in the old book smell as she climbed up a ladder to get one of the books there. "You should be getting to sleep, I have to report to my sister" she said simply and jumped down as she flicked through the pages of another book.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

'My Sweet Twisted Angel' (Mature. open) - Page 2 Empty Re: 'My Sweet Twisted Angel' (Mature. open)

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 10:38 am

Raze looks at her and says, “Just because you can read souls does not mean you should do so without asking. You are no better than anyone else.” He gets up sensing another creature was entering this place. He goes into attack mode seeing it is a blood soaked vampire. The vampire looks at him and lunges at him. Raze grabs it by the throat with his teeth and rips its head off easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun May 22, 2011 10:43 am

"I cannot help it. my eyes are well suited and I can't block out my instinct can I?" she said and looked to the vampire "Oh great, this is why I hate eclispes. The barrier weakens and creatures can get in"she kneeled beside the vampire and pulled out a blood-red flame with her ice hands holding it carefully as she sat herself down reading through it. "To read a soul is not something anyone from ym kidn can not jsut do, It's basic insticnt even at a young age... You see anything could kill us. If I let my guard down that vampire, you or even my own companion would easily be able to kill me, so we read the soul to check for threats and also to learn more and record it to teach the other generations...although at this time there is no point anymore" she said laughing "And I do not care what anyone thinks of me. My actions always have a reason, so do not judge me" she said simply and put her other hand over the soul she stuffed it in a jar. "well that'll make a nice snack for alter" she said and put it on an empty shelf and stood up walking outside.
Later on... She came back and took her scarf off with a sigh as she rubbed the markings on her neck. she had a gash across one arm and blood dripped from it which did not impress her in the slightest. She put her other hand over it and then bandaged it up. She then grabbed the vampire soul and sat down in one of the chairs with ehr legs over one of the arm rests and her back leaning slightly on the other as she read the soul and put it back not feeling hugnry and began to read silently.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 11:36 am

(I don't think I can finish this rp. I can't where it can go and I am not sure what you desire from it. I am sorry.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 25, 2011 11:40 am

(don't worry too much about it, It's ok.. it didn't really have a plot so I know now to think one up beforehand..lol)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 11:44 am

(Okay I was really trying to think of a reply but I couldn’t.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 25, 2011 11:45 am

(no worries, lol I was getting a bit stuck as well, It was great rping with you though...)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 11:56 am

Thank you. It was fun to rp with you too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 25, 2011 11:57 am

(thanks)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 12:05 pm

you're welcome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2