The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

2 posters

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 6 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:10 pm

He smiles as he looked to her.."I see that's interesting." He says as he then nodded his head..."a break sounds good to me." He says as he sat down on the soft grass.."I have so many questions but I don't want to burden you with them all ladie Avani.." he says as he cocked his head to the side...."tell me about your life...I'd like to hear your story if that's OK." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 6 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:32 pm

She smiled and sat down next to him in the soft grass " oh no burden at all, i don't mind telling you new things. its a good thing to learn. " pulling her legs up and glancing around the meadow she smiled. " well what exactly would you like to know? i mean, i am an only child really , well now i am . since my younger brother died with my mother... died in child birth really, i miss her, but that is life.. you are born, you live and you die. " shrugged, reaching down to pluck at a few blades of grass." but i had a normal childhood really, well as normal as it could get , papa was overly protective, never really let any of the other boys play when i was a child. heh. understandable, being his only daughter and all. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:41 pm

He looked to her..."sorry to hear about your mother and brother...I'm sure they are in a better place.." he says as he looker to her...."I don't know what its like to loose some one close to me....it must be hard." He says as he then cocked his head to the side...."Why wouldn't he let you play with the boys?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:54 pm

She smiled warmly " thank you , and it is hard, but over time the pain lessons. won't go away completely but i am strong enough to not let it rule my life. " tossing the blades of grass in the wind she leaned back on her hands. " mmmm well. to my people, .. Keeping a umm. female child who is growing into a blossoming teenager away from boys, is basically protecting their innocence. and virtue..well atleast until i have found someone good enough to marry. but all the men around here are either stuck up snobs. or.. want money.. i really don't like any of the bachelor's papa keeps bringing over. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:01 pm

He looked over to her some of the words she used he didn't understand. "Your father is just doing what he thinks is best for you Ladie Avani." He says with a smile as he laid back on the grass looking up at the sky and then to her..."your someone special....I'm sure there will be a nice Guy out there somewhere for you to marry as you said." He says..."you just have to wait for the right one....and I hope you fall in love with him." He says taking in a breath and letting it out slowly..."its really relaxing out here.." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:05 pm

she laughed softly , laying back at the same time he did before rolling on her side and propped herself up on her arm, poking him lightly " oh i know. He loves me and he doesn't want me being hurt and or getting myself into so much trouble that i can't handle it. " she arched a brow at him " well. i am sure i will fall in love with the guy i like.. i mean , he is not going to force me to marry considering i am not currently in an arranged marriage type thing.. He is too busy trying to find his enemies and well. get rid of them considering no guy is going to want to marry me right now with a target on my back. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:12 pm

He looked to her and chuckled as she poked him in the side..."that's what I am for...to keep targets off of your back....so some one will marry you ladie Avani" he says with a smile as he rolled on his side like she was..."I'm sure someone will come along...with or with out the danger....your perfect...and you have everything anyone could want and more...your careing, smart, funny, and down to earth." He says with a smile not mentioning her looks so he wouldn't embarass her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:19 pm

she blushed. " heh not many want a smart woman you know. most men think women's place's are in the kitchen and well. looking after the children. . men make the money women.. just take care of things. " frowned before smiling. " trust me on this. its going to be harder then it appear's.. mmm Now soldiers on the other hand.,. most soldier's would love the chance to marry a General's daughter. they usually consider it an honor. but most of the soldier's are alot older then me i am afraid."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:28 pm

He looked over to her..."I see...sounds like men need toget things straightened out ladie Avani." He says as he then cocked his head to the side getting curious..."how old are younladie Avani...if you don't mind me asking." He says with a smile as he sat up slightly looking over to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:35 pm

she grinned" uh huh i agree but try telling them that.." she shrugged , looking up at him again" mmmm twenty one. well over the marrying age as some people say.. i prefer to take my time instead of being like those other young women who are married by oh say, eighteen or so. and what about you ? how old are Jacent?. you look young to me.. maybe. a little older then i am but not by much?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:42 pm

He smiles as he looked to her.."21 Flanders they say your over marrying age...hmmmm." he says as he then grinned. "I'm 22 years 245 days 10 hours 30 minutes and 24 seconds old." He says with a smile..."so were not too far off one another." He grinned as he looked to her again...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:46 pm

she laughed and lightly poked him" society does not have rules on how old a man must be to marry but how old a woman has to marry, rules for men and women are different, don't ask me why but that is how its been. so tell me something sir jacent, you have never met a woman you had.. err. .well. " she frowned, she couldn't ask that because he had that stupid contraption on him before he met her, so his emotion's would have been.. blocked.. " well. guess its safe to say you never met anyone you felt strongly for?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:11 pm

He looked to her..."I can't say I have....never felt love or know what it would feel like...and we were always taught the the only thing that matters is knowing how to defend your self and doing your job...so I have not been with a woman....you the only woman I have been around ladie Avani." He says as he looked to her.."why do you ask?." He questioned curiously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:15 pm

she shrugged" just curious. i mean, i want to know everything about you. is that such a bad thing?. " leaning up more she looked him over" your very interesting , and young and... handsome. so i would like to know more about you , just as much as you want to know about me. its nature, hard to understand really i am not one of those.. scientists or whatever.. is there anything you wish to do? or see?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:21 pm

He smiles as he looked to her.."no its not a bad thing...I don't mind you knowing." He says with a smile as he then nodded..."I guess it would be nature." Says as he then cocked his head to the side turning red slightly at the thought of seeing her but he didn't understand why.."nothing that I can think of ladie Avani." He says quickly Maybe Alittle too quickly.."eerrm should we get back to teaching you?" He asks her still alittle red in the cheeks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Arching a brow at the redness in his cheek's she wondered what brought it there. laughing she grinned and nudged him " someone is being untruthful. that is perfectly alright though, you don't have to ask me anything you are uncomfortable with. " getting up she stretched, though she was curious to know. she would not force him to tell her though.,

Even he was allowed some thoughts to himself " well your the teacher so its up to you really now isn't it?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:35 pm

He grinned as he looked to her springing to his feet.."maybe Alittle.."he says with a grin as he then thought for a second..."were gonna do some on the ground basics...like when I hand you pinned earlier...I'm gonna show you how to get out of a situation like that." He says as he walked over to her..."alright now I'm gonna take you down...don't worry ill take it easy on ya." He says with a smile as he then took her down like he did earlier pinning her hands above her head..."alright now you wanna take your right leg and get it to the outside of my right leg wrap it around and then using your weight flip me over so your on top making you in control." He says..."alright try it." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:39 pm

she grinned" oh i know you are, because you got all red and stuff.. but its alright.. " she nodded as she watched him spring up. " mmmm alright that sounds good to me. okay i am ready. " she relaxed, making it a little more easier for him to take her down, once she was on the ground again and looking up at him, trying her best to pay attention. " alright.. umm like this?" she shifted a little, getting her leg on the outside of his to wrap it around. shifting a little she gave a grunt. " gah; okay .. lets see.. " now she just had to figure out how to roll him over, he was heavier than her so she had to figure how much force to put into it..

her mind working quickly she relaxed before shoving at him, her first attempt to roll him over and get her on top to be in control.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:46 pm

He grinned as she rolled them both over..."your a very fast learner." He grinned as he looked up are her..."in the posistion your in now if you were armed with a weapon it exposes the throat and chest..thus making the kill easier..but if you don't have a weapon you can just roll off and run away." He says as he looked up at her..."you wuuld have made a good assassin Ladie Avani." He grinned as he watched her..." you can also pin your enemy's arms at his elbows with your knees and choke him out with your hands." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:56 pm

she grinned when she managed to roll him over, and sitting up on him she arched a brow before grimacing. " ahh.. killing, i would rather knock him out then run away.. cowardly .. but. saves me from bloodying my hands and saves my own neck don't you think ?"she grinned, looking down at him, reaching down to flick hair out of his face. " ahh well if you think i would then thats okay, doesn't mean i will become an assassin, my talents will lay somewhere else i think "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:59 pm

He smiles as he looked to her. "Its your choice ladie Avani....I'm not going to tell you what you have to do." He says with a smile as she flicked some hair out of his face. "What dobyou thnknthoes talents would be if you don't mind me asking ladie Avani" he says with a curious smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:03 pm

she laughed. " well. i do really well sneaking around and annoying people?.. my last guard.. well i drove him bonkers because i used to slip past him without knowing, it was fun, but i only did it around the castle where i knew all the hiding spots. i was bored, and they normally didn't talk to me. .. do you have any other talents other then uhhh. killing someone? ,, can you teach me how to track?" that was something she would probably put to good use. if she ever learned it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:08 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."sounds like you had fun." He says with a chuckle as he then nodded his head.."yes I can teach you its quite simple really." He ways as he cocked his head to the side..."you just have to know what your after and what direction what your after is heading." He says as he looked to her. He then grinned.."tracking for me is simple...I can feel when others are close or animals it just depends what's in the area for me." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:15 pm

she grinned" sounds easy enough.. now what if i wanna find you? how do i track you?" she teased, would be nice, a sort of.. hide and seek game that could be learning as well. realizing she was still on him she flushed" ohhh ummm.. .. do i need to let you up ?" she had to admit, he felt good to sit on.. and already her mind just shot to other.. more dirty image's , which brought more color to her cheeks and she couldn't look him in the eye for several minutes.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:18 pm

He looks to her..."that's not a bad idea..." he says...maybe we can do that tomorrow." He says as he then shook his head.."no your fine your weight isn't hard to support." He says seeing her blush.."is there something wrong ladie Avani?" He asks her curiously hoping he didn't do anything wrong.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next