The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

2 posters

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 17 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:35 pm

He looked to her and smiles seeing her blush..."THank you." He syas with a smile..."Being curious about things is good...But if I ever annoy you....Just tell me." He says with a smile..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 17 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:05 am

she grinned, finishing up her food before leaning back. " you will never annoy me hun.. " she probably should mention women often have mood swings but she figured he will learn about that in due time. " tell me something Jacent.. did you.. did you have sisters or brothers?..biologically speaking.. like. from the same unknown parents?"

she was still confused on how his people worked, did they just get women to breed ?. or was it something different.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:21 am

He smiles finishing his food as well..."Are you sure?" He says with a laugh as he then shrugged..."I'm not really for sure on tha one." He says as he looked to her..."I might have...But if I do I wouldn't know it." He says as he looked to her.."Is there anything in particular I should know about you?" He asks her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:04 pm

she blinked then smiled warmly " oh well. i don't have some sort of illness if that is what your asking about.. " she grinned as she leaned back and pushed little bits of her food around on her plate. " well i was just thinking.. since you don't have a whole lot of.. well.. experience with women and such . that uhh sometimes we get moody for no apparent reason. . figured you may or may not want to know that. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:35 pm

He smiles as he looked to her.."Thats good to know." He says with a grin as he ate alittle more..."I think I can handle mood swings.." He says with a smile..."Never heard of them...But they can't be too hard." He says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:05 am

she laughed , shaking her head and smiling warmly at him. "hun, Mood swings can be very difficult. depends on the patience of both parties really. did you know even pregnant women have wild mood swings? " she smiled cleaning up her plate and putting it back on the tray to give to the maid when she came back. " something to do with hormones. one minute they can be laughing and having fun and the next, suddenly start crying for no reason.. i remember seeing some of the older women when i was younger do that.. "

She shrugged as she glanced to the chess board then back at him, wondering if he played. " mmm i had to ask the family physician on that. heh. tell me something Jacent.. how have your .. people survived?.i mean,, did they do what normal towns to and trade supplies?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:07 am

He looked to her and then nodded his head.."Oh I see...Well I have patience...So we should be good." He says with a smile as he listened to her. He then cocked his head to the side..."My people lived off the land...But every now and then they would send someone into to town to get some needed supplies...No they never traded.." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:04 pm

she frowned" where exactly did you come from?.. like.. what direction and what area?.. must be a very large area to live in if you lived off the land. " she glanced to the chess board again before smiling. " do you play chess? or any other game?" she had to ask, she was not tired and needed something to help relax her, and usually playing chess with her father helped her relax.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:33 pm

He looked to her..."far north...in the mountains at the highest peak." He says with a smile..."there's a hidden village....and a massive lake with a few tree plots." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."never heard or played it Avani." He says as he looked to her..."is it fun?" He asks her curiously as scooted Alittle closer obviously interested
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:33 pm

He looked to her..."far north...in the mountains at the highest peak." He says with a smile..."there's a hidden village....and a massive lake with a few tree plots." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."never heard or played it Avani." He says as he looked to her..."is it fun?" He asks her curiously as scooted Alittle closer obviously interested
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:15 pm

she listened to him explain, trying to picture the area in her mind as she reached for the chess set. " sounds lovely. a huge lake huh?. good for fishing i bet. chess?. oh well it is fun once you get the hang of it. "

she grinned watching him scoot closer to inspect it. " the first row here with all the pieces that look the same are called Pawns. the back row are the higher playing pieces. you have the Rook which can go in staight lines only in any directions.your knight can only go in an L shape pattern. bishops go diagnol.. king goes one square at a time and your queen qell.. she does everything but the l-shape. " with each one she showed him how they moved while watching him" got any questions?z
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:32 pm

He looker to her and thn grinned listening to her closely and nodding his head everybody and now and then....."how do you win?" He asks her curiously as he eyed the chess board.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:37 pm

she grinned. ." now thats the tricky part. this is a game of strategy. the way you win is by putting the other plays king in checkmate. where no matter where he moves. he can be taken out. Check is when the king is in danger but has a safe spot to move too.think you want to try a hand at it?. we can go slow until you get the hang of it you know. .'' since the peices where already set up she really didnt have to do anything other then let him choose which side he wanted.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:47 pm

He looked to her and then grinned as he listened.."Sure lets try a game...I'm pretty sure that I know exactly what to do." He says with a confident grin..."So whats the winner get?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:44 am

she laughed softly , moving the rest of the empty plates and the tray out of the way so they could have the full table. " ohhhh confident are you? mmmm as for the prize.. its whatever the winner wants. Papa usually gives me books. "

she grinned, leaning back as she watched him. " well pick which color you want to play. and you can even make the first move. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:01 am

He looked to her and then nodded his head..."Alright then...sounds good to me." He grinned as he looked to her..."I'll take black." He says with a smile as he then moved on of his pawns.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:41 pm

she grinned, keeping relaxed and back against her seat as she watched him move. " mmm and did you decide what it is you want as a prize?" reaching forward she moved her first pawn that was in front of the knight. she didn't know whether she needed to go easy on him or not, but she knew not to underestimate him. he already proved he had alot of strategy planning in the real world.

She wondered how good he would be at the game. even for his first time. " mmm if its me.. i think i would like a nice kiss. or a book. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:31 pm

He looked to her and shook his head..."I'm not sure what I would want...I mean I've got everything I need right next to me." He aye with a smile watching her move...he then moved another pawn up making some what of a defencive line
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:39 pm

she grinned" ahh well there has to be something you want?" she eyed his pawns before moving her bishop. already making a move to get his king for whenever the opportunity opens up." mmm men.. they can want anything.. how about.. a new horse?.. maybe a little female companion for Thunder.. he would like that now wouldn't he?" she poured another glass of wine, picking it up and slowly took a few sips from it while watching him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:44 pm

He grinned as he watched her move..." hmmmmmmm....I'm not sire to be honest..." he says as he moved his rook taking one of her pawns..."I see in this game that winning takes sacrafice..." he says as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:04 pm

she nodded and grinned" but of course. almost anything takes a little sacrifice to win. " she watched him take her pawn but it didn't bother her as she went and moved her knight, biding her time and leaving his pawns alone for a moment since they where easy to take out. " well when your sure, just let me know. i can give you just about anything. and your already going to marry me."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:06 pm

He grinned as he moved his Knight out..."yes that I am and I can't wait." He says with a grin as he leaned over and kissed her cheek..."I want you to be all mine." He says with a chuckle
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:13 pm

she laughed, blushing a little as he kissed her cheek. setting her glass down she studied where he moved before taking one of his pawns with her bishop., setting it aside. " mmm well i am all your's. and you know.. ever since you .. stopped taking that serum. you have definitely enjoyed alot more things. how does it feel?" he definitely seemed more carefree. and yet she knew he was still alert, hell he even managed to smell the smell of poison without that serum.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:18 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."feels great....everything does....and I'm all yours Avani." He says with a smile as he moved his Knight out taking her Bishop..."I have a feeling I'm.going to lose." He says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:38 pm

she pouted softly " aww there goes my bishop.. hmm ? . oh i don't know hun. you seem to be doing great right now. " she grinned and moved her rook. . he was already making her mind think for a strategy , it was fun. " mmm good. i really don't like sharing unless i have to." grinned, " well other then sharing with you that is. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next