The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

2 posters

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 18 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:41 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."no I've made a mistake...." he says as she moved her rook..."I don't mind sharing with you either....but if you Look her when I move this one he said pointing to a price...your reaction is going to be to move this to take it...after going threw and explaining how she would win he described where he messed up which would have turned the game around..."see." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 18 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:10 pm

she blinked , leaning forward and studying his pieces, watching curiously as he showed her where he messed up she finally realized it. " ohhh!. goodness i didn't even catch that.. think i was too busy enjoying just talking with you " she grinned, looking up at him. " well.. i could go easy on you , or just take your little man out quick and painless. . " it was tempting. very tempting. then again she didn't want him feeling all bad about losing.

" i gotta say though , the simple fact that you realized you messed up with that move is astonishing, not many can catch a mistake that fast. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:33 pm

He smiles as he looked to her..."either way it plays out you win." He grinned as he then nodded.."I tend to catch on to things quite well Avani." He says as he then grinned as shook his head..."so what are the plans for tomorrow?" He asked her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:40 pm

She laughed before moving her piece to take his, deciding she would go easy on him later. " mmmm thats what i like about you , your adventurous yet catch on easy to new things. among other things." putting the taken piece aside she leaned back, frowning a little. " well.. i am not sure.. papa will not allow me to go out until Lord Devon is caught. . If he hears that papa has doubled security and is on high alert, i doubt he will come back without some sort of.. well. .. laid out plan to get what he wants.. "

Shaking her head she sighed, rubbing the back of her neck. " out of the few years i have known him he rarely backs down from something he wants. . and i know he desperately wanted me. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:49 pm

He looked to her listening closely as he moved one of his prices..."I can assure you that he will not get you...I will not allow it....if I have to ill kill him." He says as he looked to her..."your all ive got Avani." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:58 pm

she sighed, watching him move before moving her queen " check.. and well.. i know, you and papa are all i have. well. close to me anyways, granted the guards and maids are like.. one big family to me. " she smiled, " considering i grew up with most of them.. you and the others i know will do anything to keep me and papa safe. " she drank the rest of her wine and licked her lower lip. " mmmm try not to kill him.. i mean the judging system should be done right.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:11 pm

He looked to her and sighed..."ill try not too but of he hurts you in any way...it will be hard not to kill him..." he says truthfully as he leaned over and kissed her..."I love you." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:16 pm

she smiled, kissing him back gently , " mmmm move your king or its mine love.. and i love you too. " smiled, lightly poking his nose. " mmmm shall we continue playing or will you forfeit? . means i instantly win.and i will definitely collect on my reward. jacent. " grinned, he tasted good, and she wanted to kiss him again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:34 pm

He grinned as he looked to her...."unmarked I forfeit." He says with a smile as she poked his nose..."what is it you want Avani?" He asks her with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:43 pm

she laughed, shaking her head. sending little strands of hair to fly about around her face, which she instantly pushed back again." unmarked?. whats that supposed to mean?. mmmmmm i think my reward should be another kiss.how does that sound?. "even though she was enjoying herself. the wine was in her system now and she was getting sleepy. she figured a few kisses from him and then she would be ready for bed to sleep soundly and safely in his arms." maybe we can play again tomorrow?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:59 pm

He looked to her and then grinned..."Another kiss...Hmmm I think I can manage that." He says with a chuckle as he cocked his head to the side before leaning in and kissing her softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:46 am

she grinned, relaxing again as he kissed her, kissing him back she nipped his lower lip gently , taking her sweet time as she explored his mouth before making herself pull back " mmmmm now see. i will never tire of doing that.. but sadly , i think its time for us to retire to bed. i am sleepy and i am afraid i can barely keep my eyes open, the game was fun love.. i definitely think you will get better the more you play."

Getting up she rubbed her eyes a little before going to her vanity, taking her time in washing the make up from her face and hand that covered the mark on her palm before drying her face and hands off. Once that was done she took her nightgown and ducked into the washroom real fast where she took off her dress and hung it properly before slipping her night gown on. " tell me jacent.. did you ever think something like this would happen on a job you took ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:00 am

He smiles as he kissed her exploring her mouth as well before grinning when she nipped his lip..."sleep sounds like a good idea." He says as he watched her get up and go do her thing. He then grinned when she came back over and he cocked his head to the side..."I never would have guessed." He says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:06 am

she arched a brow as she reached up and pulled pins out of her hair, letting the strands fall wherever before she slid her fingers through her hair. " hmmm . well is it a good surprise for you or.. not one that you are not sure you wanted?" she smiled, sitting on the bed and kicking her slippers off" i am merely asking, you can be honest with me i will not get mad i promise. "

she bit her lip before looking up to him " well i mean.. you where suddenly just .. jerked out of your normal routine and what not.. suddenly got your emotion's back and now getting married. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:49 am

He grinned" its a good supprise. He says with a smile as he reached over and grabbed her by her waist..."I wouldn't change a thing." He says with a smile as he looked up at her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:56 pm

she grinned, sliding her arms around him and tugged him back on the bed with her. " time for bed hun. mm and glad its a good surprise. and i wouldn't change a thing either. " nipping his chin gently she wiggled out of his grasp so she could pull the bedding back on the bed and slip in between the bed sheets. " go and wash up. get ready or do what you men do before you sleep. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:07 pm

He grinned when she tugged him back on to the bed with her. "Alright then." He says leaning over and kissing her softly before getting up and heading into the bathroom to get washed up. about ten minutes later he came out from bathing and crawled in bed with her moving next to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:00 pm

she kissed him back again and smiled, letting him go and get washed up. gave her a chance to settle into the bed and pull the blankets up. yawning a little she smiled , turning out some of the lights all but one until he came out.

smiling she watched him get in next to her" feel better now?"he certainly smelled good to her, snuggling a little closer to him she reached over to turn out the last light." hope your not afraid of the dark. " she teased.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:29 pm

He grinned as he looekd to her.."Hmmm much better." He smiles..."I'm not afraid of anything." He says with a smile as he kissed her cheek softly..."Night love." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:35 pm

she smiled and snuggled into him, wrapping her arm around his waist and her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes as he kissed her cheek ." mmmm really ? well don't say that, because then something will some how pop up and make you afraid of it. " she teased, poking his belly before relaxing. " mmmm good night hun. "

It didn't take long for her to fall asleep, she felt safe in his arms so she just snuggled deeper into the blankets , going into the deepest sleep possible . She didn't even dream for once, but it was alright.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:40 pm

He grinned as he fell alseep as well with her in his arms. He slept soundly well into the next morning where he found her in the same place she was. He reached over and brushed some hair from her face gently..."Morning Love." He says softly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:49 pm

she yawned, stirred away by his gentle touch to her face, blinking sleepily she looked up at him before yawning again. " mmmm morning jacent. " smiled warmly , slowly sitting up " sleep well ?.. i mean , well.. my bed isn't very large but looks like it was large enough for the two of us. " looking around she frowned before relaxing again. " well nothing seem's to have happened while we slept. .. come on , let us get dressed and see what papa has in store for us today ."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:51 pm

He looked to her and then smiles.."Alright then...That sounds like a plan to me." He says with a grin..."I was pretty comfortable." He says with a smile as he moved to get up before putting some cloths on.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:05 pm

she watched him, enjoying just the see him do his daily ritual of dressing and what not. " mmmm yea. since i doubt we can do anything else until the danger is gone.. " throwing the bed covers back she stepped out, went to the wash room and freshened up before going to her dresser to get her clothing and dress. " i knew he had enemies but... to have one of them as his friend?.. that is still making me confused.. i mean.. what does he really have to gain from killing papa?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:56 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Very true." He says as he looked to her..."I've see alot of friends turn out to enemies." He says he cocked his head to the side..."If he takes your fathers life he figures he has you for him self...That which he is wrong." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next