The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

2 posters

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 10 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:36 pm

Jacent looked to her father turning slightly red in the cheeks him self as he listened to the comments. He looked to the Devon guy and he could tell that he wasn't happy about somthing. He then looked to her father and then grinned..."Oh I am ready when ever I need to be." He says with a bow..."We can start when ever we need too." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 10 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:42 pm

He laughed even more as he stood up." alright then, people!" his voice boomed through the hall and everyone immediately went silent ." the fun is soon to begin.. Sir Jacent is going to show us his talents on how he .. one man. can go up against many, many men.. first.... he will have four pitted against him. " he grinned as he looked to Jacent" then five. if he beats those four. . then so on and so forth. until ultimately, he may end up either outnumbered or my soldiers" he wave's to the many men lined against the far wall, eager and waiting. " given in and realize that Jacent is and will probably always be.. Better then they are.. maybe he will be a new trainer.. we shall see.. "

He glanced to his daughter and grinned broadly before turning to Jacent. " since you are eager to do this. why not pick a prize if you beat all of my men yes? sounds fair does it not daughter?" at her shy nod he grinned even more. " now Jacent, what will be the prize you claim if you win? "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:47 pm

Jacent looked to her father and grinned slightly as he calmed the crowed.."May I say somthing....Put me against 20 first and go from there." he says with a grin..."I need a good warm up before the good stuff." He says as he cracked his neck slightly and stretched. before nodding as he looked to him as he mentioned the prize..."Just a kiss from Ladie Avani is what I would like." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:50 pm

Lord Devon sputtered in protest as he stood up" how dare you , only the highest of Knights get such a prize and you are not even that . just a hired guard if i am not mistaken. " he scowled, narrowing his eyes on jacent, clearly feeling threatened by him.

Her father just laughed as he nudged his friend" easy friend. no harm in a mere simple kiss. and i do say the lad has taste. for my daughter is the prettiest of the women in here. " he grinned, arching a brow at Jacent. " alright, your prize will be a kiss for the lovely Lady Avani, and.. twenty you say? , goodness you are either a fool who is way to sure of himself or your some super soldier. " his eyes glinted with amusement and curiosity as he nodded to his men and more lined up to make it twenty. " alright, the floor is yours.. choose your weapon.. or bare handed, it is your doom. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:00 pm

Jacent looked to Devon and cocked his head to the side before looking back to her father as he told Devon to back off. "Alright then...Lets put the show on." He says with a smile knowing that this would be fun..."No weapon is needed...start out with my bare hands." He says with a smile as he walked over to the center of the room standing still his hands were idely at his sides..."Ready.." He says with a grin as all the men charged at once swinging at him contiously all their staffs were only missing him by inches...but that was the way he wanted it. After getting warmed up he started taking soldiers down with precise striks in certain places rendering them to go limp and fall. Not too long after that they were all laying on the ground in immobilized and he still stood in the middle. "Sir you call how many you would like me to spar with next." He says with a bow.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:08 pm

He grinned, watching as jacent went to the middle of the room, motioning for everyone to settle down as he sat down he leaned back and grinned, watching the men charge , didn't take long before nearly every person in the sparring hall was cheering Jacent on as he moved and fought and took out soldier after soldier.

Even Avani was entranced, ignoring Lord Devon's staring at her in his thoughtful trance, not even watching the fight himself. She grinned and cheered Jacent on even more until the last soldier fell, none of them appeared to be that hurt. just immobolized.

her father leaned forward, hiding his shock as he glanced at the others.. " all of t hem... get in there the lot of you , take him down!. " he grinned, waiting to see who would be the victor.. " who ever is the winner gets a kiss from lady avani.. remember that men!" the moment he said those words it appeared the men where amped up to try their best. each and everyone of them wanting that kiss.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:14 pm

Jacent grinned as the crowd cheered him...He looked to her father and grinned as well as he said all of them.."Alrighty." he says taking in a breath and closing his eyes concentrating. He could feel every soldier that now charged him and his heart started pumping faster adrinilin shot threw his body. When he opened his eyes every one was as if they were in slow motion. Just like a blur to everyone watching he went threw the crowd of soldiers. With in a matter of minutes he was back in the middle where he was. very few people would beable to keep up with his movements. but as if he didn't move at all like ladie avani seen the soldiers just dropped to the ground. Jacent opened his eyes looking around at the people before looking back to her father and bowing. "How did I do?" he asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:19 pm

It didn't matter how shocked her father was, everyone was still cheering, laughing and raising their mug's of beer and wine to Jacent the moment all the soldier's where taken care off. He arched a brow before broke out in a wide grin" well i will be damned.. Captain was right, you sir are one of a kind .glad to see for once, we where able to find someone who is worthy of guarding my daughter.. and.. if i do say so . your also worthy of knighthood. "

He looked to Avani before tugging her up and motioned Jacent forward" well come claim your prize Sir jacent.. one kiss. from my lovely daughter." he barely looked to his friend, who looked like he was in a very pissed off mood at the thought of Jacent kissing Avani. but he didn't care. he gave his word and he was going to honor it.

Avani blushed brightly , though she couldn't help the grin on her lips as she watched Jacent, surprised by how quick he took down all the guards. it was shocking,but she had faith in him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:24 pm

He looked to her father and bowed again when everyone started cheering. He then walked over to him..."I try not to dissapoint Sir." he says as he nodded his head.."Thank you Sir." He says as he then looked to Ladie Avani as he father motioned her forward. Jacent stepped forwards looking to Avani blushing slightly as well as he moved in slowly pressing his lips agaisnt hers and kissing her softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:29 pm

He laughed and clapped his hand on Jacent's shoulder" thats good, better not to disappoint. keep impressing me and you will get even bigger surprises then a simple kiss from my lovely daughter.. Hell, you stay here, you could easily become captain. and maybe... if you feel like you wish it. have the right to marry anyone you choose. " he grinned, watching as the two blushed madly as jacent kissed avani.

Avani was embarrassed, but feeling warm at the same time as he kissed her.The moment his lips where against her's she seemed to relax, all the tension melting from her body as she kissed him back gently , even reached up to caress his cheek a little before pulling back , blushing madly even more as she realized every person in the room was cheering once more, including some of the guards who where awake now, though they looked a little jealous, they couldn't help the grin's on their face's.. " you uhh.. seemed to have made am impression Sir Jacent.. you have earned the respect of every person in this room. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:34 pm

Jacent smiles as he stepped away as well he had never felt the wave of emotions that he felt when he kissed her...it was new..But he liked it. He then looked to her father..."I may concider it once my guard duties are finished Sir." He says with a smile as he looked around at all the people that were cheering. He then looked to Ladie Avani..."I think you are right Ladie Avani." He says with a smile as he rose a hand and then cheering only got louder.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:40 pm

her father laughed, shaking his head as he smacked him on his shoulder again " nonsense even as a guard you can marry.. why, what better way to protect someone twenty four seven then to marry them and be with them for good?" he grinned down at his daughter, " ahh sad to say , time will only tell. now then, i see you are having fun so why not we continue to celebrate" he glanced at some of the servants and immediately the sound of music began to play, Avani hadn't even noticed the instruments being dragged in.

The moment the music started up , men and women got up and after helping the other guards off to the side, the middle of the floor became a dancing area. and before she knew it, her father pushed her against Jacent" dance! drink and be merry for tonight, tomorrow, will be another day, and hopefully , we can get back to business to find out who is trying to ruin our fun."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:44 pm

Jacent grinned as he looked to her father blushing slightly..."I guess time will tell." He says as he then nodded his head..."Indeed lets continue." He says as he watched the people move the tables around and then felt her father push avani against him and said dance. "Luckily he was a very fast learner. Glanceing around the room he got the steps down on how to dance since this was his first time." He then nodded to her father and took hold of Ladie Avani and started to dance with her around the room..."Seems your father really like me ladie Avani." He says as he danced with her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:50 pm

she laughed, watching him study the others dancing about before smiling as she took his hand and slid her other on his shoulder, letting him lead the way, how else would he get the hang of it? ,.. blushing more she smiled. " but of course, you have to remember that all those men he tried to get me with, i declined and didn't like. he was frustrated.. so seeing me actually liking a man,, one as fine as you , has him tickled to bits. mean's he won't have to try so hard to push me in a direction i don't want to go if i like someone. " she reached up and lightly tugged on his hair. " mmm first time dancing huh.. you are a very fast learner i can see that.. wonder what else you can learn as fast. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:53 pm

He looked to her and smiles slightly..."Thats good....I wouldn't want him to hate me." He says as he then nodded his head..."Yes I am a fast learner." he says as he eyed her..."Why do you have somthing you want to teach me?" He questioned her curiously as he danced with her not missing a step.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:00 pm

she laughed, loving the fact he didn't miss a beat in the dancing. it was surprising really. But she was enjoying it, he really was a smooth dancer, moving closer to him she pressed her cheek against his and smiled, just following his lead. " mm well many things.. fishing. . sewing, which all soldiers should learn to fix their own armor and such when women are not near.. ahh and things we might be able to learn together.. "

she teased, relaxing in his arms " maybe. the whole marriage thing. i mean.. i already like you and all. and most marriage's do last forever with good friendship in place first.. we shall see.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:16 pm

He grinned as she pressed her cheek against his..."Sounds like it could all be fun." he says with a smile as he felt her relax in hus arms...."I think it would be nice if it could work out that way..." He says with a smile as he smelled her hair...It was lovely...He then stopped suddenly when he senced someone run by that was jsut as fast as he was..."Go to your father." he says as he looked to his side that now had a dagger sticking out of it..."One of my people are here." He says as he as the flash went by again and he had a dagger in his back now. He winced the pain was somthing he would never get used to now but he stood up pushing the pain to the back of his mind. He pulled out the dagger in his side the wound healing up instantly. This time when the flash came by Jacent reached his hand out grabbing the guys throat and stopping him instantly..."Enough of this.." He says slamming him on to the ground.

The guy just staired emotionlessly "I see you are not dead Jacent Alexander Knight....I was sent to retrieve your body...And if you were still alive kill you." he says as he then over powered Jacent throwing him against the wall followed my a dagger in each of his shoulders pinning him there. Jacent groaned looking to Avani's father..."Keep everyone out of this..." He says looking back to his assalient..."I guess there is no talking out of it." He muttered as he then jerked him self off the wall the wounds in his shoulders healing instantly..."Then with in a flash Jacent held the assassins head in his hands...the only real way to kill his people. He then dropped the head and fell to his knee trying to reach the dagger in his back but couldn't..."Ahhh Damn." He muttered as he looked to her father..Hopeing that he didn't think any different about him...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:29 pm

Avani smiled, lightly kissing his cheek before blinking in surprise, one minute she was having fun and the next he just.. suddenly stopped and had her worried all over again as he tensed up, she barely felt the blur of someone rushing past her twice. She squeaked as she saw the dagger and reached for it only to be stopped by his words, people screamed , guards came up and formed a large circle around him and her and whoever was attacking him, she was stunned, so two guards had to grab her and push her towards her father.

He quickly gathered her in his arms and was already shouting order's out, making sure no guards got in the way as Jacent told him to keep everyone out of it, he watched, fascinated yet worried he used his strength to keep his daughter from watching most of it, though she protested, when it was over and jacent had the man's head in his hands he grimaced.before watching jacent fall to his knee's, he let his daughter go before starting to shout out orders.the guards going to the now dead man as Avani rushes toward Jacent.

Reaching him she knelt down, slid her arm around his neck and reached for the dagger in his back and pulled it out, knowing he healed fast. " easy. how the hell did he get in here? who was that? , are you alright jacent?" worried and the fact he was covered in blood she slid her hands over him for any other weapon he could have been stabbed with.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:36 am

Jacent looked to Avani as she pulled the dagger out. He grunted ad then nodded his head..."I'll be fine." He says as he cocked his head to the side..."It was one of my people..." He says as he looked to her.."Its alright..I am fine." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:07 am

she frowned, still checking him over. " why would one of your people come here and hurt you ?"she was trying her best not to look at the dead man the soldier's where cleaning up. she really didn't want to think about that gruesome sight.. " come on, lets get you cleaned up, papa is going to send everyone home for safety and put out extra soldier patrols. " now that the incident happened, her father was going to be paranoid, she got the feeling this may be the push he needed to send her away to somewhere else.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:20 pm

"He came to recover my body...with out the device they thought I was dead...And he found me alive..Meaning he was supposed to kill me...But you can't send someone to kill the best of my people." He says as he stood up..."Yes lets get up stairs." He says as he looked to her father..."I'm sorry about this Sir...." He says as he bowed slightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:41 pm

she frowned" but why kill you if you where still alive? i don't get that hun. " watching him get up and convinced now that he wasn't hurt too bad she sighed and glanced at her hands, she was covered in his blood where she pulled the knife out, she definitely needed a wash. following him to her father she grimaced.

He gave a grunt as he turned to jacent then his daughter" no apologizes needed, things happen. you two go upstairs and get cleaned up , Jacent i trust you will stick with her until i say to let her come down, got it?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:27 pm

He looked to her.."Because its how my people are." He says as he looked to her. He then nodded his head to her father..."I'll keep her safe...." He says with a smile as he headed up the stairs with Ladie Avani.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:37 pm

she shook her head, all of it, was just so damn confusing, , she went to her room, taking him with her as she sat him down and poured some warm water to use for washing. " here, i would say draw a bath but i think the maids are a little scared to do so. i will see if i can round a few of them up though to help.. is there anything you need?" she took a moment to wash the blood from her hands. scrubbing thoroughly on her hands and in between her fingers, shock and panick was now starting to set in when she was normally so calm.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:41 pm

He looked to her following her to her room and sitting down..He watched her start to panic slightly. He stood up and walked over to her placeing his hand on her shoulder..."Hey....Its ok Ladie Avani." He says as he looked to her...."I'm fine....Everyone is fine...other then the assassin." He says softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next