The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

2 posters

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 11 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:45 pm

she blinked, looking up at him as he touched her shoulder, bitting her lower lip before sighing. " i know.. i mean.. i dunno.. i am confused. and not sure what is all going on. this is all confusing and why would they want to kill you ? they have to have a reason i mean you didn't do anything wrong, you didn't betray them and your still doing your job in protecting me.. and.. and.. seeing so many get killed.. i am .. i am just not used to that.. " leaning into him a little she rubbed her eyes." and to think you could have been seriously hurt and i know you heal real fast. but.. still. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 11 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:47 pm

He looked to her shaking his head.."I did betray them when I took off the device and then stopped taking the serum." He says as he looked to her..."They won't send any more...." He says as he moved his hands around her waist from behind her..."Well i'm glade that your worried about me....But I assure you that I'm fine....No puny knife is gonna take my life." he says as he looked to her with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:53 pm

her eyes widened slightly as he slid his hands around her waist from behind. shifting a little and looking to him again she slowly relaxed. " how do you know they won't send any more? and its not your fault that you had to take the device off, it was broken, by a knife." grimaced before sighing, leaning against him more before arching a brow. " what if they hit your heart next time.. you will still die.. everything dies if that happens"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:58 pm

He looked to her and then smiles..."THats how my people work..." He says as he then cocked his head to the side..."I cannot die unless I get my head removed." He says as he looked to her..."And that won't come very eaisly....I am the best my people have seein in a very long time." He says with a grin as he kissed her forhead out of instinct.."Now then I should go get cleaned up." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:06 pm

she blinked several times and felt another rush of heat to her cheeks as he kissed her forehead. giving a small smile she sighed and shook her head" okay.. suppose i should think positively .. umm . " she looked him over and grimaced. " yes i think you need to.. i will call some maids up .. granted. they may not come out of fear.. so we will be stuck with what cleaning water we have if thats okay with you ?"she secretly enjoyed leaning against him, granted she knew things where very new to him if he had never done them before, but she figured he was enjoying the learning process of it all.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:09 pm

He looked to her and smiles shaking his head..."THey won't be needed ladie Avani." He says with a smile as he nodded.."That is fine with me." He says with a smile as he moved back slightly..."Would it be alright if I kissed you again Ladie Avani?" He asks her curiously blushing slightly of course. He jsut really liked the feeling it gave him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:16 pm

taken completely by surprise from his question she blushed brightly , opened and closed her mouth several times , unsure of what to say before blushing again . nodding." it is alright to kiss me again.. i think i would like that very much. " she didn't think he was even thinking of anything like that, but it was definitely a nice surprise, and would love to kiss him again .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:17 pm

He looked to her and could see her nervousness..."Alright then." He says with a smile as he then leaned down and pressed his lips against hers once more pulling her alittle closer this time.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:34 pm

She watched and it seemed almost like slow motion as he leaned forward lowering his mouth to her's. The moment his lips touched hers she relaxed instantly , willingly going closer as he tugged her close, sliding her arms up and around his neck as she kissed him back. Being a little exploretive as she deepened the kiss, boldly nipping his lower lip.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:03 pm

He smiles into the kiss as she moved closer and slid her arms up and around his neck. He groaned slightly into the kiss as she deepened it and nipped his lower lip. He was really enjoying this. He pressed her body against his deepening the kiss as well.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:10 pm

she lost herself in the sensation's of the kiss as she kissed him over and over again, her mind not even thinking as she licked his lower lip , opening her mouth to him to deepen the kiss more, her boldness shocking even herself as she pressed as close to him as possible, even unable to help the little moan escape.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:12 pm

He kissed her back every time when she licked his lower lip his lips parted and his tongue met hers as he backed her against the wall his breathing grew deeper as the sensations continued.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:19 pm

she moaned into the kiss now, shivering from the pleasurable sensations when his tongue touched hers, blushing brightly and backing up until her back met the wall, sighing in delight she deepened the kiss, exploring his mouth as her hands sank into his hair, rubbing and massaging his scalp and the back of his neck, feeling weird , yet pleasurable sensation's beginning to show up. even squirmed a bit when she felt wetness between her legs.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:22 pm

He groaned into the kiss as the sensations only continued to get better. He loved how she moaned into the kiss. His hands travled down her sides and then to her ass before lifting her up letting her wrap her legs around his waist. He then kissed her even more deeply. It would be easy to tell he was excited from his rock hard length that she could prolly feel against her thighs.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:25 pm

she gasped in surprise when he lifted her up, her legs immediately going around his waist for support, breaking the kiss she leaned back, eyes wide , pupils dilated in arousal as she panted, catching her breath, not thinking clearly since arousal was clouding her mind as she rubbed against him slowly , blushing bright from the feel of his length against her.

" this.. is.. definitely new to me. eek! that tickles" a bubble of laughter threatened to come up as he slid his fingers over her ticklish side's. making her squirm more against him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:28 pm

He grinned when she broke the kiss and then groaned as she rubbed against him slowly..."New to me too Ladie Avani." He says as he then laughed slightly.."Sorry." He says as he moved his forhead against hers and looked into her eyes..."I really like this feeling." He says as he pecked her lips once more slowly..."I really like you Ladie Avani." He says as he looked into her eyes.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:12 pm

She flushed , looking into his eyes as he pressed his forehead against hers, smiling she kissed him again , enjoying the slowness of it. " i really like you too sir jacent. " reaching up she caressed his cheek again , leaning foward to kiss him slowly again. " mmm i like this feeling too. its strange.. but enjoyable.. i bet it gets better. " mumbled against his mouth, something in the back of her mind was telling her to stop but the rest of herself didn't want to as she slid her hands over his ripped and bloodied shirt, being curious as always as she tugged at his shirt until her fingers found their way under it and onto smooth skin.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:15 pm

He smiles as he kissed her back.."I bet it does get better as well." He says as he kissed her once more deeply as he felt her tug at his shirt before feeling her fingers on his skin. Everywhere she touched it seemed a fire lit up inside him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:18 pm

she groaned against his mouth as he kissed her back, she was definitely enjoying this a little too much maybe. but she didn't care, she was throwing caution to the wind for the moment as she slowly worked his shirt off and tossing it to the ground, letting her hands roam over complete bare warm skin. She was amazed that he didn't have any scar's on him that she could tell.

Breaking the kiss again and nipping his chin gently with her teeth she flushed. " dunno if we should be doing this . but i like it. " mumbled, admitting out loud that she was definitely enjoying it. " my.. you definitely do look good "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:22 pm

He helped her with his shirt. He grinned as he felt her hands roam over him. When she broke the kiss and nipped his chin he smiles.."I don't know either...Should we continue?" He asks her with a smile as he then grinned.."You look good as well Ladie Avani." He says with a smile as out of instinct he moved to her neck kissing and sucking softly his hands moving up her to her shoulders to her dress straps.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:30 pm

she flushed and shrugged at his question" i don't know. maybe?.. i guess only if you want to. " her eyes widened in shock as she squeaked and arched against him as he kissed and sucked on her neck, making her shiver in delight as another moan escaped her lips. " ohhh!. " that just about made her mind go fuzzy all over agian as she slid her hands over him once more. rubbing against him more out of instinct. " buttons... the dress has buttons. " she managed to get that out just in so he wouldn't accidentally pop them off while trying to get her dress off.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:34 pm

He smiles at her reaction as he kissed and sucked her neck. He enjoyed it when she moaned. He felt her hands moving over him once more before she rubbed against him making him groan slightly..."Alright." He says as he when back to kissing on her neck. Luckily he was skill full with his hands or he would have never gotten them undone once he did though his hands started to slowly slide her dress down
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:41 pm

She panted and squirmed more against him even as she felt her dress loosen up, until he was sliding it down, she stopped moving for a bit to allow the straps to slide down her arms and off, baring her chest to him, which made her blush even more. no one had ever seen her naked and well, she was afraid he wouldn't like what he saw.

Keeping her hands on his shoulder's now. " i .. i am sorry i am just.. ner.. nervous is all. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:44 pm

He looked to her and to her chest and grinned. He definatly liked what he saw that was for sure. He looked to her and then smiles..."It's alright to be nervous...I am as well...Just not as good as showing it I guess." He says..."But I must say you are beautiful Ladie Avani." He says as he moved in and kissed her deeply on of his hands instinctivly moveing to one of her breasts and fondeling it softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:54 pm

She relaxed when he told her she was beautifull." really? .. you really think so?" smiling warmly she kissed him back deeply , moaning and arching up against his hand on her breast. Nipping his lower lip gently as she slid her palms over his chest again.

She was exploring the bared skin, even his nipples gently before slowly trailing her fingers down down to his pants. atleast until she could feel the dried blood again, breaking the kiss she flushed" you.. you need to wash up hun, your still.. bloodied."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next