The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

2 posters

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 10 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu May 21, 2009 7:02 pm

Draque felt Ivana grind her pussy against his cock. So he shifted to the other end of the bed and Ivana slowly mounted him. She rode his naked cock, moaning eagerly as she lent back. Anne giggled as she kissed Ivanna.
"Savannah..." She wispered a little comandingly. "Why don't you go ride Draque's face while you wach him fuck Ivana."

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 10 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 23, 2009 8:25 am

Savannh nodded and moved over to Draque andslowly mounted his face as she watched Ivana ridding Draque. She made sure that most of her own weight was on her knees she closed her eyes enjoying the feelings of everything and the sounds and the other love makings going on.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:14 pm

Draque licked Savannah's innocent little pussy as she wached as Ivana rode him hard, squeezing her breasts as she did. Then she leaned forward to kiss Savannah as she got fucked.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:32 pm

Savannah cried out as she was being licked and as Ivana rode Draque she leaned into the kiss and moaned softly. She moved herself on his face to get even more enjoyment.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:34 pm

Draque finaly couldn't take it, he pulled out and erupted all over Ivana. The same same someone else moaned and spooned cum, Matt. He filled his sisters anus with his sweet juice and pulled out, enjoying the extacy of incest. Anne smiled and took Ivana and her other two pets away, keeping Savannah and Draque alone. Draque was softly giggling with pleasure.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:28 pm

Savanna giggled at Draque exploding all over Ivana and turned her head at the sound of someone else reaching their climate she smiled at the two siblings finishing and as Ivana lead them away turned her attention to Draque

When they were alone Savannah climbed off of Draques face and layed next to him her head on his chest her hands resting just above his dick she looked up at him. "Did I please you sir" She grinned being naked beside her teacher something was really naughty about that and it made her so horney. She lifted her head and kissed him deeply her hands exploring his body.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:15 am

Draque returned the kiss and smiled. "You did, but have I pleased you? Did you enjoy what I hope was your first orgy?" He said rubbing his hands up and down her thighs. He could feel her hand wanting more.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:37 am

As he rubbed her thighs Savannah moaned softy into his ears. "Mmmm Draque" She grinned "Yes that was my first orgy" She burried her face into his neck and softly bite into his flesh.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:58 pm

Draque moaned as she bit his flesh, his hand took hers and placed it on his hard shaft. "I think I have enough energy for another go." He said snaking his hand between her legs. "It feels like I have enough cum t...." He was interupted by a knock on the door. "Uhhhh... Yes!?" He said a little upset. Kate walked in, she had a small wrapped box, it was a present.
"Anne wanted me to give this to you." She said as she walked in, wearing a pink see through nighty that fell just above her pelvis. She wore nothing uder it or anything else for that matter.
Draque took the box and opened it, giggling as he pulled out a box of 'Morning after pills' and a months supply of birth control pills.
"Mistress Anne says these are 100% effective and she told me to tell you... Fill her to the top." Kate said reffering to his cum, she slowly turned to leave the room.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:36 pm

Savannah liked being able to make him moan she grinned and took his hard shaft in her hands and started to stroke it as she gently chewed on his neck before kissing and sucking on his ear lobe. As he began to snake his hands around her legs she shifted to get more. But with the knock on the door she turned to the door but kept stroking him.

As Kate walked in she smiled at her. She sat up as Draque opened the box and looked in it. "Well that is a relife" She kissed Draque's cheek then moved to his adams' apple and suckled on it/
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:13 pm

Kate slowly looked at Savannah, a little moisture escaping her naked pussy. "Can we be alone?" Draque asked, Kate broke her trance, her hand was alowly maturbating herself.
"Oh..." She said as she left the room.
"Take a morning after tommorow. Then start your birth control Monday before school." Draque said as he kissed her soft stomache. "Your so beautiful." He wispered. "Did you see how Kate looked at you? I think in the future we should get some alone time with her." He said kissing her lips and slipping his tongue in her mouth.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:26 pm

Savannah watched Kate and had to smile it seemed as it the poor girl was lost in a trance. As Draque broke it and they were once again alone she turned to Draque and nodded to his instructions "Alright" She sighed as he kissed her stomach, and blushed as he called her beautiful...."You really think I am beautiful?" As he kissed her she opened her mouth and took in his tongue reaching her tongue to meet his her hands were wrapped around his neck holding him close.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:50 pm

Draque broke the kiss and nodded. "I'm a man who knows beauty." He slowly trailed down her body, his warm breath on her gentle bald pussy. Draque slowly pressed his soft lips against her vagina, she was wet. He slowly came up and kissed her again, the taste of her little clit dripping from his lips.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:13 pm

Savannah blushed slightly. As he breathed on her bald pussy she shuddered and moaned softly gripping the sheets tightly in her hands. As he came up she grabbed his neck and pulled him down on her and kissed him long and hard. She didnt care that her own taste was on her lips she just wanted to kiss him and feel his touch on her body. She was eager for him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:00 am

Draque moaned as they kissed, his hands slipped down her slender body and curessed her soft legs. "I want you." He wispered as he snaked hid long cock into her wet pussy. The kiss was still deep as he entered her tight young vagina.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:00 am

As Draque moaned Savannah smiled it made her feel so horny to be able to make a grown man such as Draque moan. With the touch of his hand she was growing even more wet she needed him and when he whispered that he needed her it was all she could do but moan and nod. Feeling his large thick cock enter her again she gasped into his deep kiss and her body trembled. "Mmmmm Draque" She returned the hiss and started to move her hips on him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:07 am

Draque thrusted his big naked cock in her throbbing wet pussy. With ease he fucked her tight twat as he continued to kiss her passionatly. He broke thier kiss to glare and her marvolous eyes gasped as he quicked his pace inside her. "You like my big cock?" He wispered in passion.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:54 am

Savannah moaned out as he thrusted his big cock into her. She contineued to moan into his deep kiss moving her tongue over his and moving her hps widily to match his movments he made her body crave for more one would think she would be tired but she wanted, needed more of him. When he broke the kiss she stroked his face "Hmmm oh yes Draque I like your big cock in my tighy pussy give me more"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:12 am

Draque did as his little mistress demanded, thrusting her deaper as his throbbing dick penetrated her tight entrence. "Oh you feel so good." He wispered as his heart rate increased. He took her legs and seperated them further. He brought his hands around her waist as they continued.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:37 pm

Savannah cried out as he thrusted deeper. Her breaths came in ragged breathes. As she attempted to match his movments her body trembled with deisre a fire that burned deep with inside her. As he spoke she smiled. "And you feel good too" She moaned again as he separtaed her legs she felt him hit new areas and she screamed out his name.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:20 pm

Draque softly kissed her neck as his breathing slowed and he pulled himself out. "Your turn." He wispered as he rolled off of her onto his back. Draque held his stiff cock up as to signal that he wanted her to mount it. "Fuck me my beautiful pet." He moaned as he rubbed himself a little.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:45 pm

As he kissed her neck Savannah sighed softly. She loved the feel of his lips on her skin his breath and sweet lips. Savannah started to protest as he pulled out she hadnt finished and neither had he. But as he held up his think cock Savannah smiled and slowly mounted him and then begain to fuck him hard leaning her head backwords and moanng out his name.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:05 pm

"Oh Savannah!" Draque screamed for thier guests to here. "Fuck me good." He said as he placed his masculan hands on her soft curvy hips. Draque started to relize how much she knew about him and what Draque liked. He wached as her perky breasts bounced as she jumped on his massive erection. Draque took a hand and softly started to thumb her throbbing clit as she rode him.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:35 am

Savannah liked him screaming it turned her on even more to have that power to make him scream she bounced up and down harder and faster moaning out his name. As he started to rub her clit she lot she was going to blow her mind. "Ohhh fuck yes ohhh" Her whole body begain to temble and her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she nearly troppled over.

She went faster and faster and moaned louder and louder. "Ohhh I think I am going to cummmm are you ready?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:06 am

Draque grunted as she talked to him. "Uhhh... No, just a little longer." He said as he got up, throwing her on her back. He pulled her to the side the the bed, as he stood on his feet to fuck her. Draque hoisted her legs against his chest as he started to ravish her again. "Oh yea!" He screamed. "I'm gonna!!!" By then he had already burst. His creamy white cum splattering all over her walls. Draque filled Savannah good, his cum oozed out of her before he even pulled his throbbing cock out of her wet pussy. When he did, he started to curess her legs. Every inch of her skin felt amazing to him, it was the ecstasy of the moment.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next