The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

2 posters

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 25 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:29 am

Savannah smiled softly as he said he liked his girls dirty, she felt a smal pang of jelously but she knew of course that he would have sex with other girls and woment, it didnt bother her. He promised that he wouldnt hurt her.

She she stood with him and walked with him. Gently slapping his ass as she walked past him. "I am coming love" She said before she relized what she had said.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 25 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:12 pm

Draque smiled as he turned to her. "Not yet, but you soon will be cumming." He said as he kissed her. Draque led her into the bedroom and started the water, turning the hot water up and grabbing some bubble bath soap. When the tub was full he slipped in and looked to her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Giggiling Savannah smiled "Horney arlready, I thought I would hade satisfied you" She sighed and then watched him fill the water with bubbles then slowly stepped in and stood infront of him.

"Damion" She said softly, trying to remember to use his name then she slowly sat on his lap and kissed his cheek and sighed against him.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:58 am

"You always satisfy me." He sad as she sat is his lap. Draque held her in his arms. "Your very special to me. I've been hurt in my past, and I've become defensive to attachment. So I'm sorry I have been distant, but I do love you."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:35 am

Savannah relaxed as he held her. He always make her feel protected. She lightly kissed his cheek then listened to what he was saying her heat was breaking for him. She shook her head "Shhh its okay" She said but then his finaly four words hit her.

The tears flowed from her face and she hugged him close. "I will never hurt you" She kissed his ear and gently suckled on his ear lobe. "And I love you"

((Hmmm have an idea but she will have to go home at one point, and how are you with her having a cat...or how is Damion rather))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:35 pm

Draque sighed, partially from relief. "I know you wouldn't, but just understand it's not because of you that I distance myself at times. And I apologize for doing so. Both in the past and possibly the future." He said as he looked past her, trying not to cry. "I-I just... Don't like to get so attached then loose someone." He said as he looked down at her, kissing her so he wouldn't have to talk anymore.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:16 pm

Savannahs heart broken even more for Damion. She took his hand and held it over his heart. "Do you feel that?" She paused. "It only beats for you, I want you to forgive me for being so pushy and insecure, I am just a girl, and we are stupuid sometimes, we doubt what is right in front of them"

She kissed him back softly, not demanding just wanting to love him at the moment. Her arms stroking his check then went around his neck to pull him close. "You have nothing to fear with me, I would throw myself off of the closest bridge before I would hurt you" She nuzzled his neck and just held him wanting him to take the reigns.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:08 am

Draque hushed her. He didn't want to continue the topic. Instead he just kissed her passionately. His tongue slipped in her mouth as his hands moved up and down her body. The hot steaming water relaxed all his muscles and gave him the energy to continue to be intimate.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:05 pm

Savannah whimpered into his kiss and duled with his tounge. She knew she would have to go home in a little bit, she was getting behind in her other assinments but she wasnt about to leave him, not right now. Not until she was certain that he was going to be okay, for the few hours that should would be alone.

She soflty stroked his check as he ran his hands up and down her body, she broke the kiss and moved her lips to his adams apple and gently suckled on it. She could tell he was getting ready for another round and she was fine with that. She knew he would get her ready before anything. Which wouldnt take much to get her going.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:49 pm

Draque snickered as she continued to kiss him. "Mmmmm." He hummed. "What kind of ideas are running through your head?" He asked playfully.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:13 pm

Blushing slightly Savannah giggled then moved so she straddled his lap. She looked directily in his eyes and softly kissed his lips. "How I came over here to give you a massage and I dont know if I did a good job reliving you." She pouted then gently bite his neck. As she slowly inched herself forward so his head was resting at her enterance she looked at him to see if his was what he wanted, she sorta of wanted to take him to his bed but she would prove to him that she wasnt going to leave him permently.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:00 am

Draque loved her feel, loved her skin, loved Savannah. "Baby take me up stairs," he whispered in her ear. Not an order, not a demand a request. He wanted to be a couple. He wanted to feel... Loved. "Savannah please lets go up stairs. No anal, not even oral. Make lo... Yes! Make love to me. Take every drop inside of you. And lets just hold each other?" Draque kissed Savannah passionately.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:14 am

Standing up Savannah reached down and helped him up and looked at him. She turned and faced him and stroked his face. "Damion I do love you with everything that I am, you are the air a breath" She bent down and kissed his lips softly then bit his lip softly.

"Come upstairs with me my love" She had returned the passionate kiss and then with a wicked gleam in her eyes reacheddown and grabbed his memeber and started to walk upstairs with him.

Once up stairs she closed the door and laid on the bed and petted it beside her. "Lets lay down love" She looked up at him. She didnt want to controle him, she wanted to take this slow and make sure that he knew that he was loved by her and no mater what she would prove it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:24 am

As Draque lay down he pulled Savannah on top of him. Touching her soft body with his hands. He then lay her next to him as he passionately kissed her. His mouth opened as his tongue danced in her mouth. One hand held her tight as the other started to play with Savannah's throbbing wet pussy. His fingers slipped inside her, rubbing her clit and soaking themselves in her moisture. Draque started to breathe real heavy as his heart pounded for her. His mouth separating from the succulence of Savannah's lips so he could here her moan for him. Draque started to kiss her neck and suck her ear lobe as he slipped another finger into her moistening pussy.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:42 am

Once Draque laid down and pulled her on top of him. She stroked his face. "Your hands feel so good Damion" She whispered. Yelping as he moved her to be next to him. He had not hurt her just surprised her. She whimpered into his kiss excited to feel like this. She no longer thought of him as her professor, least not when they were in bed together she loved him.

She gasped as his hand began to finger her she moaned out when he broke the kiss. "Ohh Draque" she trembled she moved her head to give him more access. "Hmmmmm" She moaned out again and bucked her hips to met his fingers.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:39 pm

Draque couldn't take it anymore. He mounted Savannah, spreading her legs and moving between them. "Your so beautiful," he said as he kissed her passionately. He inched his hard erection into her dripping wet pussy, fucking her gentle at first. Soon he started to quicken his pace, humping her harder. Every time he pulled his throbbing erection out of her she felt wetter and wetter. "I love you..." He started to pant in a heated passion. "I love you so much..." He repeated kissing her deep.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:23 pm

When he mounted her Savannah grinned. She blushed as he called her beautiful. "You can always make me blush Damion" She returned the kiss and moaned out as he inched his hard erection into her.

She stroked his arms and held on to them as he started and the harder he went the more she moved her hands and gripped the sheets. She moaned out his name.

When he said that that he loved her shestoped and looked at him. She wasnt sure he was even sure he knew what he had just said. She decided that he didnt know so she continued to thrust up and continued to kiss him passonitly wishing he meant those words and that he even knew that he had said them.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:48 pm

Draque continued to thrust into Savannah's wet cave. Looking deep into her eyes and kissing her passionately. As their hips clapped together he held her close. "I love you," he whispered again. Kissing her again he held her head with his hand and felt her soft hair in his fingers. She could feel his cock enlarge as he got closer to orgasm.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:15 pm

As he thrusted Savannah moaned and grunted. When his kissed her passionetly she returned it. This was a side of him that he never had shown her belfore but she liked it. She felt as if she could almost belive what he said.

Then he said it again. He heart soared ad she looked at him. "Really?" She asked as she kissed him and tightened her mucles to squeeze his erection. She leaned into his touch. "Give it to be Damion" She moaned out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:21 pm

Draque looked down at her as he felt himself lose control. His throbbing erection exploded inside of her. Releasing a load of cum deep into her wet swollen pussy. He could feel his trembling cock contract over and over again as it spasm more cum. Draque filled Savannah until it ran down her thighs and down his shaft. Draque gasped as he continued to cum, grunting as he glared deeply at Savannah.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:00 am

Feeling him explode in her caused her to find her own release she arched up and screamed out his name as their jucies mixed she was covered in sweat and was panting. But she was in love. That was clear in her eyes but also the fear. Sure he loved her now, she was young and in his eyes beautiful now but what if someone younger and more beautiful came along.

She licked her lips. She knew that he was being truthful and honest and open with her she she would takea risk and be open with him. "I love you too" She said softly kissinghim and stroking his cheek. She then bite his neck softly and giggled "Dont worry no hickies"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:44 pm

Draque looked deep in her eyes and started to kiss her soft delicate shoulders. Dropping next to her he pulled her in close, stroking the side of her gentle body with his muscular hand. Gently Draque let his fingers fall down her petite body as he kissed her soft neck.
"Say it again," he whispered.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:49 pm

Savannah sighed as he kissed her she closed her eyes as he pulled her in close. She shivered in delight as she felt his muscular hand all over her body. She moved her head to give him more action to her neck. She looked at him in the eyes and softly spoke again. "Damian I love you" She then kissed him and snuggled into him. "I hope you are feeling better, you were so distant at school today I got scared"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:07 pm

Draque snickered. "I was under stress. It's hard keeping track of my students, there grades, keep myself rich, and keeping my young little girlfriend happy." He said, pulling the covers over their bodies. "Your just lucky I didn't feel like S&M tonight." He added.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:14 pm

Worried Savannah pushed herself up and stroked his face. "Oh my poor baby" She bent down and kissed him softly. "You are keeping me happy" She snuggled into his neck and closed her eyes when he made his comment she smiled and sat up and looked down at him stroking his chest. "So how far into the S&M are you into babe"

She was a bit nervous about him hurting her in that way but if that is what he wanted she would go for it, especially after how badly she had hurt him today, although he didn't know what she had done. Would he leave her if he did find out?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next