The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

silverwolflady Only

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

silverwolflady Only - Page 12 Empty Re: silverwolflady Only

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:36 pm

(( no worries dear ^-^. ))

She actually blinked when a flash went off from the camera's, temporarily blinded for a moment before she ducked her head to avoid any more flashing. Letting her husband deal with it as he spoke and then took her inside. " I am still not used to that. " she blinked several times before shaking her head. " Atleast they cannot come in here. "

He laughed softly as he led Star into the stable, carefully sliding off then reaching his hands up for her. " down you go. nothing wrong with a candle lit evening. " he gave her a warm smile. ' Every girl should atleast have one or two."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:50 am

Michael did what he needed to do. The press had a way of getting to him. The ushers locked the doors and smiled at the king and queen with respect. One says, "May you both enjoy your evening." Michael looks through the playing titles. He asks, "What are you in the mood for my love?"

Yuki got down with his help and patted Star and helped remove the saddle and ranes. She walked him to the water truff and let him drink before going back to his stables. She wanted to him a bit for freedom before he had to go back in the stables. She says to Kade after returning Star, "Candle lit dinners are a rare thing nowadays. Many men have forgotten how to be romantic."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:08 pm

She gave a small smile to the men who closed and locked the doors , turning to the screen she scanned the listings. " mmmm There are soo many here." she rarely watched movis and she couldn't remember anything from the telivision so that was no help. She went back to the one title that did catch her eye." how about this new robocop movie they have here. Seems interesting. "

He smiled, following her as she led the horse to the watering area before putting him up. He glanced to one of the stable boys." make sure Star gets an extra rub down, let him out in the pasture for a few hours too. Think he will enjoy that." Turning his gaze back to her, he gave Star one last pet and a sugar cube before reaching for her hand to lead her back to the palace." Well not this man. Besides I like the idea. its peaceful out here, and I want you to enjoy your night " he blinked and glanced inside. " wonder where mother and father went...."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:34 am

Michael looks at the new Robocop and says, "That looks like a good choice." He gets them their two tickets and a small popcorn because he knew how much she munched on food when they watched movies when they were young. He takes her hand and goes to the theater number it has been labeled with.

Yuki looks at Kade as she walks with him. She says, "That makes you a rare person Kade. Heck my romance life has consisted of some soft music, candles, and a hot bath." She blushes some. God she sounded like a total nerd. She says, "That made me sound lame didn't it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:46 am

She smiled as she followed him, keeping her fingers entwined with his as she held onto his hand. Looking around and seeing how much they changed the theatre, adding games here and there and other knick knacks that had not been there when she was younger.Once in the theatre she looked around then up at him." you can pick the seats dear. "

Kade smiled, rubbing the back of his head and blushing slightly " I don't know about that, just was raised very well is all. " he grinned more" No it does not. You like what you like, it is what makes you who you are. " he looked over to one of the serveants " Go on and tell cook that we will have our dinner outside on the terrace, thank you. " watching the girl run off to tell the cook, he looked back at her." You just need to find the right someone to share a bit more of your romance life."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:47 am

Michael smiles at her and guides her to the middle row so that they would have just enough light from the screen to get in and out of the theater if need be. And there was not as many people in the middle. So they would have a little privacy and not be noticed that much as the king and queen. After all they did not want any mob in the theater going after them. That would make date night kind of ruined. "I hope these feet are okay. This way if we get noticed or anything that we need to leave the theater quickly we can."

Yuki look at him as he rubs the back of his head. She must have said something that embarrassed him. She did not really mean to it just happens sometimes. She says that she feels and thinks without really putting much thought on how the person might respond. "It is very hard to find the right person to share one's life with in any aspect. The guys I have tried to date only see me as someone to have in their bed or is someone so uptight that there are really boring to spend time with."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:56 am

she smiled as she nodded" they are good, good thinking dear." she followed him to the seats and sat down, pulling the seat of his chair down for him. Least the inside of the rooms where the same, rows of seat's. soft lighting. she definitely enjoyed it.

He nodded a bit." it really is. but atleast I am not like that. I see you as an actual person, an egual really. not just some bed mate to romp around with." he tried not to blush at that even as he lead her to the terrace and pulled a chair out for her at the table, it had already been set up with a table clothe and candles." ladies first"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:09 am

Michael smiled as she seemed to enjoy herself already. The lighting was a pleasant change for them both. The castle was always so bright that a hurt his head most of the time causing him to have headaches and migraines. But the stress of being king did not help that much. He sat back in his chair and held her hand as the movie begin to start. He was just glad to have an evening out with his wife again like a normal husband and wife would. Sometimes he wished that their family was not royal at all.

Yuki laughed softly at his comment. "Well I'm glad you don't see me in that way." The way he worded it just made her laugh. It was definitely not the way a royal should speak to someone. But it was kinda amusing to see him act like a normal person. It is probably the way he normally wanted to speak an act but he couldn't because of his status. She blushed as he pulled out the chair for her. She said thank you and sat down.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:05 pm

She relaxed more into the seat, watching the previews as shel eaned into her husband, resting her head on his shoulder, commpletely content at the moment as she watched the lights dim lower, signaling the start of the movie soon.

He smiled as he scooted her chair in a bit for her " you are very welcome. " He took his seat and leaned back, smiling as the plates where brought out. " Tell me something, if you could ask me anything. what would it be?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:25 pm

Michael enjoyed the movie for the most part because of his wife enjoying herself which was important to him beyond anything else. After all that was the importance of this night. They could spend time together like a normal couple. They wouldn't have to keep pretending to be normal they were normal. It was a shame that the public couldn't see them that way.

Yuki was caught off guard by his question. She says to him after a few moments to collect her thoughts, "I don't really have any questions for you. Other than what do you hope to gain in your life? Do you want to be a better King than your father? Or does something more matter to you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:34 pm

she smiled and looked up at him every now and then before looking back at the screen, getting some of the popcorn from the small bucket as she settled against him more. " we should do this more often love."

He smiled as he leaned back a little, thinking her question over a bit." Well, I hope I can be as good as my father really. I don't want to dissapoint him. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:41 pm

Michael watched the movie holding her close as he enjoyed just being able to have her close to him. There was so many times he just wanted to hold her like he used to but he couldn't. So he was going to enjoy this night the best he could.

Yuki looks at him with a smile. She says to him, "I don't think you could ever let your family down. You will never be able to disappoint your father because he loves you. Everyone is going to make a mistake every once in awhile. It is better for you to make mistakes now while they are still around to help you out."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:19 am

She relaxed against him, every now and then getting a few pieces of popcorn, and jumping during certain spots of the movie that surprised her, she was definitely enjoying it. Beeing cuddled up against him definitely brought back good memories and making her a little more excited for other things as she slid her hand in his, rubbing her cheek lightly on his shoulder.

He smiled and bit his lip as the dinner was brought out and uncovered before the servents went to their corners again until needed. " you really think so?" he looked down at his plate, the smell of grilled fish and other things just made him more hungry as he picked up his silverware." hah.w ell if dad had it his way , he would stay king as long as possible. He really enjoys it when it goes smoothly. Though sometimes we do take vacations when things get a little too stressfull."

(( so sorry, work and trying to get the house ready is keeping me busy. the water company is starting to tick me off though. ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:49 pm

Micheal looks at her from time to time with a smile. He had missed this time together with her. He did not remember the last time they got together to do anything they actually enjoyed doing. He says to her softly in her ear before kissing her cheek, "I love you, my star lit princess."

Yuki looks at him with a smile. "Your father probably wants to stay king as long as possible so that you will can find out what path you want to take. He wants to let you discover who you are and what you want to help your country. Every king finds their own way to bring their country to prosper." She finishes what she wants to eat. "My father pushed me to be strong so hard that I forgot how to live again. Designing reminded me that I do have a choice in my life."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:49 am

She blinked and blushed a bit as she looked away from the movie to look up at him, kissing his cheek back. " I love you too my handsome prince charming. " She was definitely enjoying this. leaning into him and putting her cheek on his shoulder. Been so long since they could just cuddle like this. even if it was just in a movie theatre.

He nodded a bit as he ate, gently wiping his mouth." I know, I kinda figured that much out. " He grinned" though I like the idea of my father getting some time to himself with mother. They both need it. " He looked to her again and smiled. " How was the food?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:16 am

Michael smiled from knowing that they were finally able to reconnect again. For many years now he had been worried about them splitting up because of the way things had going for them. Everything was stressful and they were spending less and less time together. So it was amazing that they lasted this long.

Yuki looks at him with a smile. She says to him, "Everything that I have tasted is great. I have never eaten such delicious food." She had always remembered struggling for food. Sometimes she didn't eat for days at a time growing up. Things were always a struggle. "Once you find your path, ruling will come easily to you. I am sure of it."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:33 am

Once the movie was over, she smiled warmly as she took his hand. " Come on. lets skip the dancing. I feel like going home and just spending some quality time with you . " bit her lip, she was feeling great, the night was good and her mood was good. she wanted to end the nighto n a very good note.

He smiled" thats good,the cook here has alot of recipes he likes to try. " he moved to pick up the plates, but one of the maids already got to it first. " Well just so you know. the cook tends to make too much. mother has it arranged that whatever is saved, can go to homeless shelters. feed the children who need food."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:45 am

Michael looks at her a moment taking in what she said as the movie was over. He says taking her hand in his, "As you wish." He could tell that this greatly lifted her spirit. He led her out the movie theater and then drove them home. He decided to take the backroads so that they can just enjoy being alone for a little bit longer.

Yuki smiled a little. "There are a lot of people out there that are not getting enough to eat. So it is a good thing that your mother does that for them. Not that long ago I was in the same boat. Work was hard growing up. Being just me and my father there was not enough money to give us enough food no matter how much he worked." She shakes her head some. "I never complained though. It was pointless to do that. It didn't fix anything. So we just made it through on our own."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:54 am

She hummed lightly as she leaned into him once they where in the car. She was glad they where enjoying themselves and finding that spark in their relationship again. Made her think they can keep going without having to have any one retire." kinda wonder how our boy is doing with his girl"

He frowned slightly, not really liking the sound of her going through that bit of hard ship, but then again, it is one of the few things that made her who she was . So he wasn't going to complain bout it. " well atleast you and your dad are strong enough to power on through. i have heard about so many who do not."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:55 am

Michael was glad that they had done this. She seemed to feel more like herself again. He holds her hand in his. “I think our son is doing fine. He has your natural charm and calming way about him. However as I dug into her past, it seems that she is very stubborn and is guarded. Maybe they can help each other be free over time.”

Yuki looks at him and could see that she had made him uncomfortable. “Sorry I should not have said anything. Please forgive me.” She felt like running and hiding now. She slowly gets up. “Please excuse me…” She went back to her room quickly and shut her door behind her. She sat against the door holding her chest as her heart pounded so loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:40 pm

She smiled and looked to Michael, " Oh I am sure he is. Just me being overly curious is all. " she frowned slightly as she leaned back into the seat" Perhaps. Still I would like to keep an eye on their progress. "

He blinked in surprise" Oh no its okay, Was not your doing. " He frowned as he got up the moment she did and watched her go back in." Oh . Okay.. " He was worried he may have upset her, sighing he ran a hand through his hair, trying to figure out if ther ewas anything he could do to make her feel better.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 1:35 pm

Michael nodded his head in agreement. He says to her, "I agree with you there. We don't know what type of thing might happen." They were putting a lot of pressure on their son and this girl but hey they weren't getting any younger. Plus some what he has seen in her file she was down to earth and a hard worker. Something that a lot of these noble girls lacked.

Yuki was not mad at him. She just didn't know what to do when it came to nervous and awkward situations. She was used to hiding in the corner until the situation has passed. She knew that she would have to apologize to him but she did not know how to explain herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12