The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

silverwolflady Only

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

silverwolflady Only - Page 3 Empty Re: silverwolflady Only

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Yuki looked at the prince as he offered to help her up. She tried to stand but the pain from her ankle shot through her entire leg. She holds on to her ankle lightly and says, "I tripped over something. I must have landed on my foot wrong." She lets him look at her ankle as she looks down in shame. Her dress was ripped and needed repair. She was just meant to go to a party and not be seen. but instead she was embarrassing herself and forgetting her place.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:46 pm

He frowned before moving, sliding an arm under her legs and the other arm around her back to scoop her up, careful of her ripped dress as he carried her to one of the benches and sat her down. " i see.. shall i call for the physician?. he could take a look at it for you . " he eyed her dress frowning." perhaps it is time for you to retire and get rest. you have had some night i think.. i would not want you to injure yourself further. "

He glanced to one of the guards " fetch Dr. Rin. tell him to hurry . " the guard nodded, bowed before immediately running back to the palace.

He sat down next to her, watching her as he reached for her hand." do not worry . Dr. Rin is the finest.. and discreet.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:19 pm

Yuki blushed deeply as he picked her up and put her on a bench. “It is just my luck your highness. I tend to have bad things happen to me. That is why I create beautiful clothes. It is the only thing I can do without causing trouble or getting hurt.” Her ankle hurt like crazy as she sat there with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:28 pm

He frowned. " its unfortunate yes. but i don't think its bad luck.. simple accident's.. you where in a hurry to get away from the nasty thing's they where saying. very understandable. i wish i could make them stop. " he sighed. " but they have the right to speak their mind's. i hear it all the time. trust me. there are even small rumors going around that i won't even make a great king. "

he smiled at her and lightly patted her hand. ' i just ignore it. i don't let it put me down. in my heart. i know i will do my best. i may do better then i think. but atleast i tried.. " he glanced at the torn part of her dress." your clothing .. what you make.. i would very much like to see more of it.. i have no doubt they are lovely pieces. " He looked up as he heard the jingling of armor, the guard coming back with and elder gentleman following behind him. " ah Dr. Rin. so glad you could hurry . forgive me for the quickness of the situation. by the lady here has seemed to have hurt her ankle. "

Rin frowned, pushing the thigh wired glasses up on his nose further as he glanced at Yuki. " no worries your highness. it is alright i was not doing anything of importance. well let us have a look then. " He set his black bag down on the grass before kneeling down. reaching for the bottom of the gown to uncover her ankle. glancing up at Yuki " may i?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:46 pm

Yuki looks at him and says with a smile, "Well I would gladly show you more of my designs. I am really good at creating clothing for specific people. I never miss a deadline. I handle pressure very well." She was trying to keep things positive. When the doctor showed up, she tensed up some. She had a fear of doctors. She lets him look at her ankle.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:30 am

He lightly reached for her hand as he saw her tense up. ' easy now. he is a good man. he won't cause you any discomfort as long as he can control it. " he lightly rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb. " well someone who is good with their job is . well. fantastic. " he was already getting idea's, but he wasn't going to tell her. no. not yet. he will surprise her.. perhaps. . Wanting to keep her attention on him and not what Rin was doing with her ankle he tilted his head and smiled. " how many portfolio's do you have?"

Rin was gentle as he tested the area of her ankle gently. keeping a very keen eye on her for any sign of pain and discomfort as he worked her ankle gently, making sure it wasn't a break. and definitely determined it was a strain. not a bad one. digging in his bag he picked out a small jar of cream that was used for pain and swelling.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:11 am

Yuki winced as the doctor handled her ankle. She could tell what the prince was doing. He was trying to keep her mind off the doctor. "43 for men clothes. 43 for women clothes. 56 for children clothes. For group styles I have about 34. Group styles are not my favorite things to design because of my own personal beliefs. I prefer to design clothes that allow individuality to decide how the person looks. Looking the same as everyone else is boring and creatively stunting.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:54 pm

He frowned, he understood the other but he had never heard of group style's.. " what exactly is group styles?. that is.. new to me. is that something that is.. mass produced?" he glanced at Rin. he could tell the man was trying to be as gentle as possible. he didn't like causing any more pain then the patient was already in, but there is some thing's one couldn't control. Looking back up at her he smiled. " definitely sound's like you have been busy if you have that many. .what about a portfolio for .. seasons?.. like say.. for the holidays. and ball's and such. not every day wear?"

Rin rubbed the ointment on the swollen area gently before getting a soft wrap and carefully wrapped her foot. " now miss yuki. you should stay off of this ankle as much as possible for about a week. i am not saying you can't walk at all. just. try not to move around alot.. you can take the wrap off at night and. " he pulled out a small jar that had some itty bitty bits of salt like grains in it. " about once every other day .. if swelling keeps up. you should soak your foot in warm water with just a pinch of this in it. it will help. if you have a normal doctor i would suggest you give him a call if anything worsens okay?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:26 pm

Yuki looks at the prince with a smile, "Group styles are like uniforms and other types of clothes like that. And yes I do have portfolios for special occasions. All together for that category I have 234." She listens to the doctor and nods slowly. "I understand sir. I have the next few weeks off so I don't think that will be a problem for me."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:34 pm

he nodded, understanding now " ahh i see. impressive i must say. " he glanced to rin and nodded. " alright. thank you Dr. Rin. . i will be sure your paid for your services. "

Rin nodded and packed his small bag back up. " she should go home now though. no more dancing on that ankle. "

He nodded" i will be sure she get's home safely. " he waved him off, watching the guard take him back before he looked to Yuki again. " come. you can lean on me. " he blinked" where you dropped off or do you have a form of transportation?" if she had no way home, he would personally take her. it was the gentleman thing to do after all. his parent's wouldn't be pleased if he just let a woman fend for herself while she was in need.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:03 pm

Yuki slowly stands up standing on her good leg. She says slowly because she was uneasy, "I drove my car here but I don't know how good I will be at driving with my dominant foot being unable to move very well because of my ankle." She sighs and says, "I really appreciate your help. But are you sure it is okay for you to be assisting me when you should be at your party?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:23 pm

he waved it off as he got up , slipping his arm around her waist so she could lean on him. " hmmm that is a problem. perhaps. i can get your car dropped off for you ?. and it is perfectly fine. my parent's would scold me if i let you off on your own while you are hurt. " he smiled" besides. i will be back here fast before they will notice i was gone that long. just long enough to make sure your safe at home. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:50 pm

Yuki looks at him as he wraps his arm around her waist. She leans on him a bit. She says, "Well that's probably the best way to do it. That way I have a way to move about if need be at home. I never know when I might need to get more fabric and thread." She winces as her body did not want to move.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:57 pm

He nodded and carefully walked with her, going at her pace. not wishing to rush her as they headed to the front. one of the guard's had already gotten ahead of him and had his personal car ready. his driver was already there with the back door open. " yeah. you will just need to write down your address.. i will be sure your car gets there safely by tonight. " he glanced at his driver before looking back at Yuki. " are you sure you will be alright?. i know Rin said you would be fine if you stay off of it. but i am worried. " it was his garden she tripped in. he really needed to make sure it was fixed up so no more accident's happened. it wouldn't bode well if all of his guests kept getting hurt.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:17 pm

Yuki looks at the prince with a small smile as he showed some concern for her after putting her in the car. "If it bothers you so much to leave my side now, why not accompany me to my home to make sure that I make it home? I would hate for you to be sidetracked at your party because you are worried about me Kaede. I would not be able to bare it if you had a bad birthday because of me."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:29 pm

He relaxed a little as he nodded. ' i believe i will. careful now. " he made sure she was clear of the door before he closed it for her. motioned for the driver to get in as he went to the other side and climbed in , buckling up. " do you need help buckling up?.. oh tell the driver where you live. so he knows where to bring you."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:14 pm

Yuki smiles some and tells the driver where to go as Kaede gets in the car. She did struggle to buckle up but she managed to do it on her own. She calls her boss to let him know how the night went. He told her to take it easy for her week off and let him know if she needed more time off. She then looks at the prince with a smile once the conversation is over. “Well looks like I am set for a week.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:48 pm

He patiently waited for her to finish her call before he nodded, " that is good. i am glad he is most understanding and allowed you to have off for a while. " as the driver drove on he continued to watch her. " .. other then .. hurting yourself and.. the other's talking bad about you .. did you enjoy some of your evening yuki?.. " he felt bad that some of the guests where mean. even more so he felt horrible she had gotten hurt.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:05 pm

Yuki looks at him with a small smile. He really did care about his people. She could see the guilt in his eyes. She says placing her hand on his, “I enjoyed the fact that I got to meet you. I got to dance and have fun. I am just sad that it had to end so quickly.” She was hoping to have more fun but her ankle would not let her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:09 pm

he looked to her, lightly taking her hand in his and placing a gentle kiss to the back of it. " your a very sweet woman . and i am very glad you enjoyed the time you had with dancing and talking with me. i enjoyed talking and dancing with you as well.. " he nodded lightly " yes, with it ending so quickly is .. sucky.. the only way i can say it. " he smiled. " not very formal but ah well. perhaps next time.. you will be able to enjoy yourself a bit longer."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:30 pm

Yuki blushed deeply as he kissed the back of her hand. That was something that people only saw in movies. She says, “I am still dazzled by you and your manners. Are you sure you are really real person? I mean I only see people like you in movies.” She hoped that they could meet again but it was highly unlikely to happen. She was a lowly commoner she had no right to be near him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:33 pm

he couldn't help the laugh that escaped him at her response, leaning back he grinned. " yes i am really real Yuki. see. " he took her hand and placed it on his his other hand. " you can feel me.. i am warm.. you can hear me as i speak and you can see me as you look at me..i have just had the fortune of being raised like this.. being in the bloodline i am in.. i have to have good manner's. " he patted her hand gently " i wish more other's had them . but alas.. can not always get what we want. .. not all the time that is. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:53 pm

Yuki blushed again for saying such a stupid thing. Of course he was real. She was just not used to being treated so nicely. She says with a smile, "I am sorry. I should have not said such a stupid thing. It is just that you are so different from what I am used to. I don't know how to respond to you sometimes. We are different in a lot of ways. But I can see that we both want to have fun in this life."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:59 pm

He laughed softly " my dear yuki. it was not a stupid thing. many people have said just about the same thing to me before when they first meat me. " he tilted his head al ittle as he watched her. " really ?. well .. just respond normally like you would do any one else. . ahh we are.. just a bit.. and nothing wrong with wanting to have fun in this life.. if you don't have fun at all. its very unhealthy."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:12 pm

Yuki listened to what he had to say. So people were a bit different with him. Well she might have to change that. Did he not have any real friends? How did he know if someone likes him for him or if a person liked him just for his status? "Tell me your highness what would you do if you had all the freedoms of a common person? Would you go see the world? Would you look for true love?" She wanted to know more about him. She would like to be his friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next