The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 10 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:57 pm

Rhama couldn't help but laugh heartily as he served up load after load of pancakes.  The addition of Hexes' comment only served to make him laugh harder.  "Raw spuds and chocolate?"  he asked his mother, "How on earth did you ever not blow chunks?"  he shook his head and looked at his father.  "What else did she do?"....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 10 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:12 pm

Raven eats the pancakes as fast as he is making them. All the while listening to the conversation. Hexes looks at him, “Well let’s see. She would wake me up from a dead sleep using our link to make me go get her watermelon and Chinese food mixed together juices and all. If I did not catch her quick enough she would find raw eggs of any sort and eat them.” Alex says, “Hey I could not help it.” Hexes says, “Yeah I know but it was still gross.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:15 pm

Rhama laughed anew and kept the pancakes coming.  He wondered just how much of all this he would need to remember, but he held no doubt whatsoever that Raven would be keeping him very busy from now on.  "Raw egg, huh Mom?"  he asked over his laughter, "So am I gonna be up cooking at all hours in case she raids the bins or something?"  A little rude and crass, but to him, it was still funny.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:33 pm

Hexes and Alex say in union, “Yep.” Alex says after a moment of laughter, “It won’t be her fault. The baby will have say over impulse control. I mean every impulse. Sexual, emotional, and so forth. If the baby feels she is a little hungry, the baby will make her starving.” Raven stops and says, “So basically I have no impulse control until the baby is born.” Hexes says, “Pretty much.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:41 pm

Rhama suddenly felt incredibly nervous.  He looked to both his parents and silently pleaded with them to stick around and help him out.  "There's no way I can keep up on my own."  He admitted, then looked at Raven.  "Can't you tell the little seamonkey to stop for a little while and let dear daddy recover for a day or two?"  he asked, still keeping secret what the little one had told him.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:56 pm

Hexes looks at him and says, “We will help with her. But you might want to look into buying a house. When she starts to gain her weight, apartments do not really work out. Too many tight spaces she can get stuck in.” Raven holds out her plate needing more food. “I want to find my mom though and get married before the baby is born. That way Rhama has his parental rights and so our baby cannot be called a bastard child.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:10 pm

Rhama growled at the word she used.  "My child will never be a bastard."  He said firmly, "Whether we're married or not, understand?"  He even went so far as to point the spatula at her.  "So don't ever say that again.  We will find your adopted mother before... it's born."  He'd almost let slip then in his anger.  He then turned his eyes to his parents, "Maybe you could start looking, Mom?"  He asked.  "You've been here longer than we have, so you might know what's good and what isn't."  He looked at his father briefly, "Money won't be an issue, will it Hexes?"

Hexes quickly shook his head, "Not at all."  He replied, "Whatever the cost, I'll see my family in a good home."  Rhama lifted his brow somewhat, feeling that this sudden change went far deeper than he first thought.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:20 pm

Raven tensed up at his tone and backed away from out of instinct. She goes back to the bedroom and sits down on the bed. Alex says to Rhama, “You did not need to yell at her. She knows what that is like herself. It is human custom to treat children born to unwedded parents like that. Her adoptive parents were not married when they got her, so she was treated badly by people. She just does not her baby to be treated that way.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:27 pm

"She won't be."  he said quietly, not wanting Raven to hear him.  "Our child will be treated with the respect and devotion she deserves."  he then sighed, "Look, I didn't mean to shout or upset her, I just despise anything and anyone that would use such a word to describe a child.  Not even I was called one and you and Dad never really married.  I just won't tolerate my baby girl being called one, not by anyone."

Putting the spatula down, he went to the bedroom and opened the door carefully.  "Raven?"  he asked, then entered the room.  He went to her and crouched down in front of her.  "I'm sorry I upset you."  He said quietly, "I just hate that word and I won't tolerate people saying it."  He touched her hands and looked squarely at her.  "We will find your Mom and get married before the baby is born, if that's what you really want.  Just please, don't say that word again?"...
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:37 pm

His parents nod and Hexes says, “But you were raised in the human world. No one was allowed to call you that or I would kill the people who would call you that. She was raised in the human world and she knows how much it hurts.” Raven looks at him crying a river but not making a sound. “I want us to be married before she or he is born. I do not want our child to be treated like I was.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:51 pm

Rhama shook his head quickly, "Nobody will ever dare utter that word to our baby."  He promised, "I'll see them hung, drawn and quartered just for thinking it, I swear to you."  He leaned forward and hugged her tightly.  He then called out into the main living area, "Mom!  How long before she starts showing?"  He needed to know how much time he would have, should people start talking.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:09 pm

Raven hugged him back and waited for him to get away from his mom. Alex says, “She should start showing in six weeks.” Raven tenses up and says, “That does not give yes much time to find a house, find my mom, and have a wedding.” She looks at Rhama and says, “Sorry I am being such a pain in the ass.” She gets on the phone and starts calling her mother’s usual crash spots.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:17 pm

Rhama shook his head, no, that wasn't a lot of time, but invention came from necessity and he would figure it out.  While Raven started calling up her mother's friends, Rhama went to his Mom and Hexes.  "You two find us a house."  he said, "I'll get onto the city council and arrange a marriage license."  Getting married at city hall wasn't what he had in mind, but he would make the best of it.

Pulling out his phone, he started making a few calls, eventually finding the right one he needed to speak to.  The appointment for the licence was arranged for the next day.  While Hexes stared in confusion at the laptop computer, he didn't have a clue what to do.  "Uh, Alex?"  He said, "How does one work these things?".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:46 pm

Alex looks at Hexes a moment and shows him how to use the computer before helping him find a decent size house and using another phone to call to buy it. Raven finds her mother and has her mother’s friend bring her to their apartment. When she finally arrives, her mother looked like she was high as a kite. Her mother says tossing her red hair back, “Who’s a girl got to fuck to get a drink around here?”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:35 am

Rhama smiled at the house his mother had chosen and bought and agreed it was the best on offer.  "Plenty of room for us all."  He said, "And gardens big enough for the little one.  It's good, I like it."  He kissed his mother in gratitude and then shook his head at his father.  "If you're gonna be living up top, maybe you should start learning how to do things."  He offered in sarcasm.

By the afternoon, Raven had found her mom and had had her brought to the apartment.  Rhama made sure it was clean and tidy, but when the woman turned up, he wished he hadn't.  The introduction almost made him wish he'd kept his ruthless nature.  He turned to Raven with careful measure.  "Are you sure about this?"  He asked.  It was clear from the moment he looked at the woman that she was high on something very dangerous and likely drunk to boot.  How she was still vertical was a miracle.

"Look, Ma'am."  He said, trying his best to be polite, "You've been invited here so we can tell you something.  Not for you to get even more plastered and make a fool of yourself.  Please, sit down before you fall down."  He led her to the sofa and sat her carefully.  "My name is Rhama Darkheart and I'm in love with your daughter.  We're getting married and she wants you to be there."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:39 am

Raven looks at her mother as she did not understand a single word Rhama was saying to her. Her mother says slowly and very high, "You are a cutie but my Raven is too young to get married! She is only 4 years old!" Raven takes her hand and says, "Momma I am sixteen years old. I want you to be at my wedding. Please Momma." Alex went to the woman and places a hand on the woman's head. Her mother's body glows gold as she is purified. Alex says, "She will sleep a few hours. But she will have all the junk out of her system."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:13 pm

Rhama felt his heart break as he watched this waste of a woman make a complete arse of herself in front of her supposed daughter.  He couldn't help but shake his head in absolute disgust and was about to show the woman out again when his own mother stepped in.  Clearly, she had not lost her angelic magic at all and he watched as the other woman was purified of the toxic sludge in her.  She would sleep for a while and wake with a straight head.  Now that, he wanted to see....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:33 pm

Alex looks at Rhama and says, “Since you and Raven set your father free, my wings have been restored. So a lot of my stronger magic has returned.” Raven looks at her mother’s sleeping form and says, “You may have cured her body but her mind and will cannot be altered unless she herself wants to change. If she does not change, I will not let her into our baby’s life. Those habits are too dangerous.” Raven saw the look in Rhama’s eyes and says, “Please do not judge her so quickly. She lost her soul mate and that made her this way. Seeing me as a four year old is in a time my father was still alive. Greif and pain changes people. Just ask your father.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:44 pm

Rhama looked at Hexes as the demon nodded.  "Indeed it does, my son."  He said and Rhama looked back at the sleeping woman again.  "Perhaps knowing that you are having a child of your own with the man you love might change her mind."  Hexes continued, "Set her heart to a different course.  If you two can change the king of hell to see his own heart like Alex said, then surely you can change hers."

"I'll keep that in mind."  Rhama said eventually, "But like Raven said, if she doesn't change, I won't allow her near our baby.  I won't have that kind of toxic presence around us."
"That's fair enough."  Hexes said with a nod before turning to Alex.  He smiled at her and then kissed her, "Despite me, our son has grown into a good man."  He said, "Thank you for that."......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:10 pm

Raven looks at the three of them. "My father died when I was 6. It has been 10 years. My mother tried to cope and be normal. But it was too much to bare. She went off the deep end. Going to work during the day and substance abuse at night. Almost never coming home unless she needed to pay bills or give me money for food." She lays her mother down. "No matter what though I could not hate her."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:19 pm

Rhama nodded in understanding, feeling very much the same way about his father, though he had not been so forgiving in the beginning.  Once Raven had settled her mother, Rhama made his excuses and went out for a while.

He found himself wandering around the city and looking for nothing in particular.  He continued his wandering until he found himself staring at a noticeboard outside the city hall.  He would have to be there the following day, but it wasn't for this reason he was there.  He carefully reached out and plucked a leaflet from the board and turned it over in his hand.  "Bayview Rehab Centre."  He said, getting an idea.  He put the leaflet in his pocket and started back to the apartment.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:40 pm

Raven looks at Rhama as left sensing that he needed some air. She goes to the kitchen and starts to bake cakes. She always loved to bake and that was really true when she was upset. By the time he got back, she had covered the whole kitchen with over fifty different cakes. One cake looked like a baby girl holding a teddy bear. Another cake looked like a cradle. One looked like a baby bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:50 pm

What Rhama came home to was hardly anything he could have imagined.  He could already smell the cooking when he entered the building and he smiled to some of the neighbours who had risked peering through their doors to have a smell of it.  Smiling, he went upstairs, but when he opened that door, his jaw dropped.  He stepped in and shut the door behind him before looking to his mother.  "Uh, how did we have all this baking stuff lying around?"  he asked.  She'd made enough to fill an entire bakery!

Moving to the counter, he looked at the three baby cakes she had made.  A cradle, a bag and a baby in pink.  A girl.  Perhaps she had figured it out after all.  "Nesting already?"  he asked, trying to make light of it and trying not to imagined just how much of this would be left by the end of the day.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:39 pm

Raven focuses on her baking and shaping cakes the way she wants them as she says, “I thought we cook celebrate our baby girl with everyone in the building. Besides, I have always wanted to have my own bakery. I have a knack for it.” Alex says to pulling Rhama aside so that Raven cannot hear them, “She made everything appear. She does have an obvious skill for it. In addition, this town does not have any bakeries very close. It could be very profitable and it could be a family business. Her talent would override the need for a degree. If she wanted or needed to, she would not need to go to college. She will already need to complete her high school at home.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:17 am

"Same goes for you, son."  Hexes interjected.  "Raven will need you here.  Besides, your mother has a point."
"She does?"  Rhama asked, "What point?"
"With there being no other bakeries in this part of the city, she could corner the market and have it make a decent income for you both.  With the house to finalise and lawyers to pay off, the treasury won't keep going for long.  You'll need regular money coming in to pay for the upkeep and good schooling won't be cheap either." 

Rhama had to admit, his father had a very good point and he nodded in agreement.  "You're right."  He said and then remembered what he had found at city hall.  He pulled out the leaflet and moved back to Raven.  "Honey."  He said, putting the paper on the side in front of her, "I found this.  I don't know if that's what you want for your mom, but it's an option, right?"  He tried to smile and opened the leaflet to show her.  "They do groups and family sessions as well as one to one, and the facilities look 5 star from here.  And it isn't far either.  I don't know how far it will be from the new house, but the city isn't that big, right?"
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next