The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 13 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:06 pm

Raven looks at her father and bites her lip to stop herself from crying. "Mother knew so I thought you did..." Raven backs away from him. Kathrine looks at him and says, "Stop right now Geoff. I told you that she was not just a child when we adopted her. You have been through a lot. Remember when you were fixing the roof and slipped and fell. The fall broke your back but Raven touched you and you were healed. You saw a glimpse of her wings and that's when I told you what she was destined to become."

Back to top Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 13 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by LadyRaven Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:24 pm

Geoff stared from one to the other, but for the moment, he could honestly not remember what she told him.  He shook his head slightly, "I don't remember."  He said, then looked at Raven again.  She had wings and she had a baby bump and she was nothing like he remembered at all!  "The last time I saw you, I was waving goodbye to you in the rear view.  I was going to work.  I promised I would bring ice cream back when I finished."  He looked up at Katherine again with confusion and loss.  He truly didn't remember.

After a while, his eyes went back to Raven and he stared at the bump.  "Did Hexes do this to you?"  He asked, somehow understanding it had happened before with an angel.  Rhama was his son, the bastard prince.  "Did Hexes rape you like he did the other angel, or was it the bastard prince?"......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:41 pm

Raven looks at her father trying to see what she could do to help him. "Hexes has not touched me and Rhama did not rape me. I love Rhama and he loves me." Kathrine looks at him and says, "You have been in Hell hun. Your memory could be fading or altered." Raven takes out a photo album and hands it to him. "I put this together for you while you were gone. In the photos you can see the faint outline of my wings. I may be different now but I am still your baby girl. Even if you don't want me to be."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:25 pm

Geoff took the album and began to look through it.  Tears fell as he went through the pictures, watching her grow up in them.  But Katherine was not there and he looked up at her with both sadness and anger.  "You abandoned her?"  He asked, looking at her squarely.  He closed the album and held it to his chest.  "You know, I never gave up on us."  He told her, "I never gave up hoping for Raven, or you and you abandoned her."  His memories were coming back and he now remembered seeing the wings for the first time, just a faint outline of what they would be when she grew up and he held her close.  "I'm so sorry Raven."  He said, "Can you forgive me?"

From his sadness though, he began to feel anger.  He almost glared at Katherine and he shook his head at her before leaning down and kissing Raven's head.  He turned away with her and sat her down.  He really did remember everything.  "Are you sure you love him, Raven?"  He asked, "Can you really love a man that has stood by and watched my torture for years?  That even took part in it?  Raven, I love you dearly, but Rhama is a dangerous man.  You know that I'll protect you and your baby, regardless of who helped make it, but I don't trust Rhama, I can't, not after what he and Hexes did to me.  They call him the bastard prince for a reason.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:00 pm

Kathrine looked down and went to the couch so that Raven and he could talk. Raven kisses his forehead and says, “I know what Rhama has done. But when I am around him, I am drawn to him like a magnet. He is the one who has saved me a thousand times over. He is half angel daddy. That side of him awoke when he came to know me. If he does anything to me then I will let you pass your judgment then.” She hugs him gently as tears stream down her face. “I have missed you so much daddy! Mom couldn’t bear to be around me after you died. I have been alone for 10 years. Rhama came along and I felt wanted and loved again.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:11 pm

Geoff also cried, but being the kind of person he was, it was subdued and quiet as he hugged Raven.  "I trust your judgement, love."  He said quietly and rested his chin on her head for a while.  He couldn't understand though why Katherine would simply abandon her when he died trying to save her.  She should have been there and been strong for her, keep her going and in return, Raven would have kept her going.  He just simply couldn't understand it, and turning to drugs was the worst thing in the world she could have done.

"I will never leave you again, love."  He promised.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:43 pm

Raven shook in his arms as she let her sadness and anger out that has been inside her for years. She really hoped that things would go okay. Alex says after a few minutes, “Come on we got to get ready for your wedding.” Raven nods and wipes her eyes. She goes to put on her dress. Alex says to Geoff, “Rhama is my son. He has done lots of bad things. But Raven made him see the light. Your daughter has that affect people including Hexes. As for how you should handle Kathrine, wait until after the wedding. Let your daughter have something normal for one night.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:31 am

Geoff nodded at Alex, "Fine."  He said regarding Rhama, "But just so he understands, it's gonna take some time for me to get past what he and Hexes did to me.  As for Katherine."  He eyed her in the kitchen, I'll wait, but some things cannot be forgiven, nor should they be."  He looked squarely at Alex, "No mother should ever give up on their child, blood or not.  She doesn't deserve forgiveness for that."  He then walked away to find some clean clothes for the wedding....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:41 am

Raven gets dressed and comes out in her dress carrying a suit her father. She says going to him, “This should fit you.” She could see he was still very angry. She says, “Daddy, please do not keep being angry with Momma. What is in the past is in the past. I need you both in my life.” She strokes his cheek and helps him get cleaned up. Kathrine and Alex get dressed in silence. Thing were going to be tense at this wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:07 pm

Rhama and Hexes arrived at city hall in their finest and Rhama went inside while Hexes waited for the bride.  Rhama made the final payment to the magistrate and then took his place at the table to wait for Raven and the rest of their families. 

He was nervous, there was no doubt of that, but he was more than sure of what he was doing.  He stood with his back to the door, not wanting to see Raven until she was stood at his side.  It was bad luck anyway and turning meant the groom was looking back as though for freedom.  Rhama was determined he would not do that.

The car arrived and Rhama turned as his father stood at his side and his mother took a seat to their left.  "Here we go."  Hexes said quietly.  "You're gonna want to hang on to me."
"Why?"  Rhama asked, "I know what I'm doing."
Hexes smiled, having seen Raven in her dress, "Trust me.  You don't want to fall over when you see her."  And he slipped his hand discretely under his son's elbow.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:42 pm

Raven arrives with her parents to city hall. Her mother and father were still not speaking but they were both trying to show their support. She slowly walks down the aisle with her father. She did not look pregnant as the dress just made her look like she was shapely. She stands before Rhama with tears in her eyes under vail. She was so happy. And very nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:28 am

Rhama almost turned as he watched the magistrate smile and the door close behind him.  He held his chin up in pride as he heard Raven and her father walk up to him and when they reached him, he slowly turned to face her.  What he saw literally knocked him off his feet and he was grateful then that Hexes had a hold of him.

"You're beautiful!"  He said as he righted himself quickly and he then turned back to the magistrate as he began the legal ceremony.  He clasped her hand tightly, but not enough to hurt as the marriage laws were read to them and he smiled the entire time....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:40 am

Raven looks at him with a smile. She holds his hands gently as they make their way through the ceremony. She was having issues standing by the end of the ceremony. The baby did not agree with her being on her feet. She says slowly in his ear as the ceremony continues, "Okay now this person just wants to hear himself talk." Raven was clearly joking but it was getting annoying hearing this guy droning on and on.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:28 am

Rhama snorted a hushed laugh at Raven's comment, but he felt her discomfort and understood that she wanted this over with.  "Just hold on for a little while longer."  He whispered and then carefully moved a little closer to support her somewhat.  Eventually, the magistrate finally finished the chapter and verse of marriage and what it meant and Hexes happily handed over two platinum rings.

Rhama placed the smaller one on Raven's finger as he made his promise and then smiled at her, "Nearly over."  He whispered to Raven, then, "Yuki, calm down for just five minutes."  He whispered, "Give your mom and me a chance to get this done.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:39 am

Raven looks at him and made her vows as she placed the ring on his finger. She was glad he offered his support for her. She felt like she was going to fall over at any moment. Yuki settled down as she says, "This time it is not me doing it. Mommy is emotionally stressed out to her limit. And that is making it hard for her to function properly."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:59 am

Yuki's words made Rhama laugh quite loudly and he shook his head as he gripped Raven's hand.  "You can relax now, Raven."  He chuckled, "All that needs doing now is to sign the papers and you can sit down for that."  He led her to the table where the register was waiting to be signed and he carefully put Raven into the chair.  He picked up the pen and signed his full name to the register......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:36 am

Raven kissed him gently before sitting down to relax her body. She signs her name on the document and then held her stomach. She did not want to tell Rhama about her parents and their problems or that her father wanted to kill him if anything happened to her or the baby. She was glad to have the wedding was over. But she did have a craving for peanut butter cake and chocolate ice cream.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:11 pm

After a final word from the magistrate, the marriage was complete and Rhama crouched down in front of the chair with a proud smile.  It didn't last as he noticed how Raven was touching her bump.  "Time to go home and rest a while."  He said quietly and then placed his hand flat on the bump that was Yuki, "And maybe later, when you're not feeling so tender, you'll be up for a cuddle?"  He then caught her thought and grinned, "And all the peanut cake and ice cream you can handle.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:55 pm

Raven smiles as he brings up the idea of going home. Alex looks at them. She says, "We can go to your new house. It should be set up by now. Your father and I did not want to have you guys moved in until we made sure the nursery was finished. I got the text message that they are done during the ceremony." Raven looks at her a moment and says, "Sounds good to me. As long as I don't have to walk there."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:03 pm

Rhama laughed quietly and with great ease despite her size and the extra weight of Yuki, he scooped her into his arms and kissed her.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:55 pm

Raven looks at him with a smile and a deep blush on her cheeks. She says, "I am too fat to carry." She and he are led to a car and taken to a house that is fifteen stories high. Raven gasps and says, "I think you guys went over board." She goes inside with Rhama and looks at all the different rooms. But she screamed with joy as she sees the nursery. It was in shades of purple and had stars on the walls.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:25 am

Gone overboard just didn't quite cover what Rhama thought.  It was like they had brought an entire apartment block!  He followed Raven though the massive house and then smiled with pride at the nursery.  That made him very happy.  The bedroom next door was theirs and he looked at that next.  It was huge, but very comfortable looking.  "This one room is bigger than or entire apartment."  He said jokingly, but he wasn't far off the mark there....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:03 pm

Raven looks at the bed room a moment and says, “It is definitely bigger than our apartment.” She kisses Rhama and says, “Plenty of room for your blimp wife to move about.” Alex says, “We wanted you two to have plenty of room for future little ones and maybe start the bakery here if you guys had to.” Raven nods, “And if we all wanted we could all live together.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:37 pm

Rhama looked from his mother to Hexes, to Raven and then her parents.  It made sense really and he knew Raven wanted her family close, especially now.  Slowly, he began to nod and look around again.  "It's good, Mom."  He said freely, "You did real good finding this place."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:50 pm

Raven smiles as she could see everyone living here together happily. Although her parents would have to work on their issues before they could be happy together like before but she hoped they would work it out. She slowly goes to the kitchen again. She wanted some ice cream and peanut butter cake. She was going to go bonkers if she did not get it soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next