The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 24 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by LadyRaven Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:53 am

Rhama opened his mouth to object to her idea, but when she stated he had done exactly the same to her and Yuki in returning to Hell, he closed it again and nodded, "Well, let's just hope it doesn't come to that." he said with hope before turning back towards the palace, "But for now, let's get you back into bed so you can rest. All this stress and flitting off somewhere isn't good for you, or my sons, so I'm putting my foot down." A rare thing with Raven, but necessary in his eyes.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 24 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:53 am

Raven looks at him with a smile as he finally seems to put his foot down with her. She followed him back to the castle and up to his room. She would behave herself for the time being. But the moment there was trouble she was going to give him what for. She gets back into bed with their daughter but being careful not to wake her up. But she was not going to go to sleep until she knew that he was going to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:01 am

Rhama lifted an eyebrow, knowing exactly what she was up to and firmed his jaw, "I mean it, Raven." He said as they walked back. He knew it was futile, but he had to try at least for her sake and for the twins. Just by the size of her, they weren't long due and she would need all her strength to bring them into the world and survive. Doctoring down here wasn't what was on Earth. Sure, they had their own advances and such, but when it came to the women's stuff as he knew it, they were pretty much on their own and Raven had to understand that now.

Getting her back into bed, Rhama, though not entirely sure how he did it, crawled in behind Raven and cuddled up to her. He knew she wouldn't sleep without him, he couldn't really sleep without her either. Yuki was still deeply asleep and dreaming about ponies for some reason, or at least, that was what Rhama saw when he looked into her. Hmm, that could be difficult, he thought. Horses weren't something common in Hell, she'd be more likely to find a dragon! Settling down, Rhama closed his eyes and held Raven close. "Now go to sleep." He said firmly, but quietly, "We have a lot to do tomorrow and I need you rested.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:55 pm

Raven knew that she was making him mad. But she had spent so long without him that she couldn't sleep on her own anymore. So she did not understand how he expects her to go to sleep without him beside her. Once he laid down with her, she began to relax all the way. "You can act tough all you want. But you know that I will not sleep without you. So it was pointless for you keep telling me to go to sleep. I only wanted you by my side. But you can't seem to tell that very much."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:37 am

Rhama didn't open his eyes, "That's why I'm here with you." He told her, "I couldn't before because I had too much to do, but now I can and at least if I'm sleeping with you here, I know you're sleeping too and not running off somewhere and making me worry." He kissed the back of her head and snuggled down....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:00 am

Raven smiles some as she cuddles up to him and goes to sleep. She sleeps deeply in dreamless nothingness. She wakes up after a while with Yuki somehow on her chest. She says, "Mommy I need food." Raven gets up and looks at the time. 8:30 am. Raven says with a groan, "Even in Hell, you can't sleep in." She watches Yuki as she dances around. Raven puts her hair up and goes down to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:15 pm

Sleeping in wasn't an option for Rhama either, but his day began a lot earlier. By dawn, more than three hours earlier, he was already hard at work, digging through the archives, seeing what he could find. And it wasn't much. Digging into the past was forbidden, all demons knew that, but Rhama had never been one for obeying the rules.

His search took him deep into the bowels of the archive, into the pits of Hell itself and it wasn't long before he began to find more than just mere discrepancy and coincidence. He searched deeper still and found more and more such cases. For more than ten thousand years, someone had been playing the system. The souls he found had been selected carefully before being interfered with. They dated back beyond the time of Christ and the acceptance of God, Moses, Noah and his arc and even Cain. What he found dated back to when the Pagan Gods ruled the three realms. The original bloodline.

In the ancient scrolls, long buried in the deepest pits of the archive, locked away and long forgotten, Rhama began to learn the real truth and it tore his world apart. He kept his mind guarded for he knew that what he learned here would do the same to his beloved Raven. Worse. It would shatter everything. What he learned would not only end the war, but it would end everything else too. Heaven, Earth and Hell. It was never meant to be. Not only that, he learned the real truth of God and Lucifer.

Back in the palace, right about when Raven was making breakfast, something else began to happen. Though she knew she was not allowed, Yuki had found her way into her father's study. On his desk, she found the ancient mirror and the paper and ink. The mirror was glowing and though she couldn't see any writing, it was reflected in the mirror. Unknown to Rhama, Hexes had found answers and he had sent them through the ancient window between the worlds. "My son, I have found the answers. I know who has been interfering. You've been betrayed, my son, we have all been betrayed." Yuki, curious as ever, picked up the quill and dipped it into the ink.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:30 pm

Raven made breakfast but had a very bad feeling as she made her way to where Yuki was. She didn't yell at her for coming into her father's study. She gave Yuki the food and looked into the mirror hearing her father in law's voice. She says to him, "What is going on? Who has betrayed us?" She looks at him not angry but very confused. She didn't want her family in danger. So she was going to get the information out of him no matter what.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:39 pm

Yuki stared up at her mother as she began speaking to the mirror. "Mom, it doesn't work like that." She said, seeming to know what the mirror was and how it worked. Perhaps a forgotten gift from her bloodline? She looked back down at the paper and put the quill to it. "Grandpa." She wrote, "It's Yuki. Mom wants to know what you've found." Within seconds, the reply came back and it wasn't good.
"Find your father." Hexes wrote, "As fast as you can. It is time you embraced your gifts, Princess. Look into your mind and connect with your father. Find where he is and call to him. I must speak with him."
"Ok, Grandpa." Yuki wrote and then looked up at her mother. "See?" She asked, "You have to write it like a letter and you get the reply in the paper reflected in the mirror."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:56 pm

Raven watched as her daughter figured out how to communicate with her grandfather. She was so proud of her. "Good job Yuki." She waited for Yuki to be done with her food. Then they both want to find her father so that they could figure out what was going on. Apparently what was going on was very important and needed to be dealt with right away. She herself did not want to be in the dark. It made her worry even more. She held her stomach some as the twins kicked at her stomach. Things were not going to go well for them if anything was going to happen to the twins. She felt worse as they went to through the castle looking for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:59 pm

Yuki wasn't sure how to connect with her father like Hexes had said, but it seemed, the less she thought about it, the easier it was. Just like school. And just like that, she was looking through his eyes and feeling what he was feeling. "Oh wow!" She breathed, hanging onto her mother's hand as they wandered through the palace. "That's so awesome! I can see what he sees! This is so cool!" But it wasn't awesome of cool for long. "Mom? Dad's looking at papers with all our names on it.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:21 pm

Raven ran with her through the castle. "He must be in the tomb of records. But I don't know where that is." Pain went through her body as she was experiencing contractions. "We need to find your father quickly or we're going to be in big trouble." Raven looks around trying to figure out a way to ignore the pain while looking for her husband. The birth had to wait. He had to be there for their birth. He had already missed so much. The boys screamed inside her head as they were ready to come out and see the world. But she knew that it was not time for that right now. They needed to figure out what was going on and why they were on the list.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:17 am

At first, Rhama didn't realise what was happening. He couldn't feel Raven's pains at first, nor could he feel his connection with Yuki. But then, it had been six years since he'd been this close to them. However, as Raven and Yuki were running through the palace towards the archive vaults, he felt a real stab of pain in his lower gut and around his back. In that moment, he knew what was wrong. Raven was in labour. He literally dropped everything and ran from the vaults.

Still not knowing what the other connection was, he put it aside for the moment and concentrated on Raven. He followed the painful contractions until he came upon them near the throne room. He could hear the boys now too, yelling and crying that they wanted to be free. Rhama went straight to Raven and scooped her up in his arms. "Yuki, go back to our rooms, quickly." He ordered and as the girl ran off, he stared at Raven and shook his head. "Take it easy, I said. Rest, I said. Don't do anything stupid, I said." He kissed her cheek and began walking back to their rooms quickly, "And off you run through the palace like you're 30lbs less than you are, chasing after me like you actually could, when all you had to do was call for me.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:28 am

Raven looks at Rhama and says in a rush, “Your father told us to find you. Yuki tried connecting with you to tell you but you were kind of ignoring her. And before I knew it, I was in labor.” She let out a loud scream as her water fully broke and the contractions really started getting rough encouraging her to start pushing. “This really hurts!” (Don’t forget beauty and the beast.)

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:42 am

(already posted honey x)

Rhama picked up his pace until he was almost running. Servants coming and going gave him a wide path and as he passed them, he shouted to them. "Find me a midwife!" He rushed into the rooms just as Raven's waters soaked his boots and he raced to the bed, putting her down carefully. "Help is coming." He promised as he quickly tore open her dress and her underwear and made her comfortable. "Hold on, boys." He said to the writhing bump, "Mommy can't do this without some help. Just hold on a little longer."

Less than a minute later, an owlish looking demon came running into the room and stared at Raven with wide eyes. "You called for me?" She asked.
"Raven is in labour." Rhama said quickly, "She needs your help. She's having twin boys."
The woman looked at Rhama and then at Raven, "Sire?"
Rhama spun on his heels and glared at the demonic midwife, "Just get on with it!" He demanded, "Look, Raven is my wife. We married on Earth six years ago. She is your queen, so fucking help her already!"
"Yes Sire!" The woman yelped and quickly went to work, checking Raven over. Clearly, she was near full term and already, she was getting ready to push. "This has to be the quickest birth of twin I've ever seen." She said as she felt inside Raven for dilation. Raven's progress was nothing short of insane! "Whenever you are ready, my queen." She offered, still getting over the shock.

Rhama stood back and watched nervously with Yuki. The girl looked terrified, but curious as to what was happening. "Daddy?" She asked, "Is this how I was born?"
"Yes, it was." Rhama replied, picking the girl up and sitting her on his hip. "And just as quick, if memory serves me right. You and Raven did all this in three days."
"It looks gross." She said, screwing her nose up. "Will I have to do that some day?"
"Yes and yes." Rhama said and then backed up a little more to let Raven and the midwife do what they needed to.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:22 pm

Raven screamed and pushed for several hours. She even swore at Rhama swearing up and down that they were never having sex again. She was in a lot of pain and was doing most of the work. She was going to go insane if these boys did not get out of her. After 23 hours of painful labor, the twins were born kicking and screaming at the top of their lungs. Raven laid there panting softly as she was extremely pale and weak. She says, “Never again…”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:30 pm

From what had started out as an insanely quick labour, it was soon clear that Rhama and the midwife had been very wrong. The minutes turned into hours and soon enough, Rhama was subjected to the worst tongue lashing of his existence. He had the perfect reply for that and knowing full well she could do nothing about it, he stood there. "Technically, my love, we didn't have sex to create these bracing lads." He told her, "You stored away my seed like a little squirrel for later and made them yourself, so you can't really blame me for this time. Yuki, I'll give you that and next time, fair enough, but not this time, my love." He grinned at her, knowing full well that the anger at him gave her the strength to keep going.

After nearly a day of pain and agony in his love, his two sons finally arrived, healthy, screaming and all digits intact. Raven was exhausted, he knew she would be, and so once the midwife was done, he took over her care without question. He washed the boys, washed Raven and made them all comfortable in the bed. Yuki helped by letting everyone know the news and tidying away various things to make room for what would be an Aladdin's cave of treasures for the new arrivals.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:05 pm

Raven looks at Rhama with a sigh as she could barely move. She says, “That was one hell of a workout.” She slowly made her way to her side. She looks at the wiggle worm boys as they screamed. She says quietly, “Be silent boys.” Within seconds they were quiet and still. She says to Rhama now that she was stressed out, “Sorry I went bonkers for a while. But that hurt like crazy.” She sits up slowly and covers herself with a blanket. She did not want move around but she had to.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:26 pm

Rhama stared at his new sons with wonder, not unlike what he had done when he'd first met Yuki. Any notion of pain and anguish had vanished in him. As they quietened and settled down, he put them down carefully on the bed for Raven and stared at her with love and devotion. She was moving around and making herself more comfortable and he smiled at her. "Easy, my love." He cooed as he helped her cover up and he moved some pillows around to help prop her up and keep her as comfortable as possible. He smiled and kissed her temple as he handed the boys to her. "I'll take that verbal any day, if it means I get to see this." He told her lovingly, "And I know how lucky we guys get it with this. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, but look at what your get." He looked down at his sons and then beckoned Yuki to come to the bed also. She did and happily sat with her legs crossed at her mother's knees. He already had the names he wanted for them and he hoped Raven would like them too. "Kale and Solomon."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:52 pm

Raven held the boys and kissed them softly. She says to them softly, “Welcome to the world Kale and Solomon.” She let Yuki see and hold them. It was good for bonding. The boys reached up and patted Yuki’s face with their soft fingers. They smiled at her like they had been waiting to meet their big sister. Raven looks at Rhama and says, “I think I scared the crap out of the midwife. I have to admit that it was funny.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:57 pm

Rhama laughed quietly and nodded, "I think you scarred her for life." he told her quietly and then kissed her cheek. "Thank you for letting me name them." He said, "It means more than you know." He couldn't help but keep smiling. Not long after that, the door began to make noise as people knocked and entered, under guard of course, to deliver gifts and congratulations. It all seemed to go so well until the inevitable happened.

"Two fine heirs, Sire." Said a high ranking demon. "No doubt they will fight bravely for the throne upon your death."
Rhama was instantly on his feet and he took the demon aside. "Say that again and I will personally rip your tongue out and feed it to my hellhounds." He said icily, though quietly. "I have three heirs. Do not forget that. Yuki is my firstborn and therefore, first in line. Keep that in mind the next time you insult her and next time you start kissing my ass for favours."
"Forgive me." The demon said and quickly bowed his head to Yuki and to Raven and the boys.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:27 pm

Raven glared at the demon as an energy whip appeared at her fingertips. The boys made the demon float in the air. Kale says telepathically throughout the entire room, “How dare you assume we are as lowly as you scheming cowards.” Solomon joined in. He says, “Yes we may want battle but you never battle against your blood unless it is for the safety of others. You should be beheaded for comparing us to you and your underlings.” They raised a blade to the demon’s throat. The boys look at Yuki and say in union, “Well sister shall he be beheaded for insulting you?”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:33 pm

Rhama stood back as his sons created their own magic and attacked the demon for his insult. Only a few hours old and already as powerful as any warrior. Rhama was prouder than ever and lifted his head. "Well, my daughter?" He asked his Yuki, "What do you wish this demon's punishment to be?"
Yuki looked up from her brothers and grinned. "I'd like to see him crawl on his hands and knees through the palace, saying sorry to me." She said with an evil grin.
"Really?" Rhama asked, barely able to stifle his laughter, "On his hands and knees?"
"With his pants around his ankles so everyone can see what an arse he is." Yuki continued. Well, that did it for Rhama. The laughter erupted not just from him, but from everyone else present in the room....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:02 pm

Raven laughed some as Yuki stated the punishment she wished to pass onto the demon. She says, “Sounds like a fitting punishment.” The boys laughed as well and put the blade down and sheathed it. It was clear that they aready developed a bond with their sister that was more important than power. They say in union, “Any more questioning our sister’s place and the culprits will have to deal with us. And trust us; we are a lot stronger than this minor demonstration. Oh and thank you all for the gifts.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:07 pm

Rhama could barely contain himself as the demon, as ordered, dropped his pants and crawled from the room. The humiliation would be enough to ensure this particular insult would never be forgotten and neither would he ever find a respectable position again. As he looked at Yuki, he could see how much she was enjoying it, but deep down, he knew she could have gone a lot further and he was glad she didn't. Also, seeing the bond between his children made him comfortable. They would not fight over their birthright to the throne of Hell. They would rule together as a family should and bring peace to discord. That was how it should be....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next