The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A slave forever more ((private!))

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A slave forever more ((private!)) - Page 4 Empty Re: A slave forever more ((private!))

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:47 pm

hearing that she could handle him, he simply smiled at her as he was taking this more as a challenge more than anything and said,"awwwe, whats wrong? someone wanting more?" teasing her after she had asked if that was all he had got. BUt then she teased him about his moan from earlier and said,"a beautiful woman gets off from my body, what else can i do?"

Caught in what seemed to be a very passionate and heated kiss with her as he continued to thrust hard and fast deep within her, knowing that he must be forming something here unless she was just that good at faking things to just get out the situation that she was in. But till he was to know for shure, he would do his best to make her entirely his and allow her body to enjoy as much of him as he possibly can for as long as he possibly can. But when she returned the kiss, he grew more interested in her and decided that she was definately his now.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

A slave forever more ((private!)) - Page 4 Empty Re: A slave forever more ((private!))

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:45 pm

She had a feeling this man wouldn't last much longer, but then again she had never been with his type before, heard about his kind been thetened with his kind but never had been. She just wanted him to finish she he would leave her alone, and she could clean up the blood and everything else. Plus sleep, she still hadn't slept in three days. She wasn't a monster like this man she actually needed sleep.

She arched her hips up trying anything to make this man cum and finish so this would all be over.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:57 pm

Feeling her arch her hips, he quickly placed his arm underneath her lower back and kissed her on the neck gently while continuing to thrust hard. Moments later He released deep inside her, pushing himself all the way in her and giving her all that he has. He started feeling very tired, very fast. She probably thought he was inhuman, but he was half vampire. So naturally his body needed sleep too.

Kissing her on the lips, he whispers to her,"Will you sleep with me?" Thinking this would probably come as a surprise to her.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:47 am

Finally it seemed that this was the trick. Her body was wrecked with pain right now but she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing it. She gasped as she felt him spill his seed into her. She sighed in relive as he rolled off of her. She went to get up so she could go to her bed and sleep but his request stopped her.

She sighed. "As you wish sir" She got back into the bed. One more night with out sleep wouldn't kill her. She turned to him. "Sleep well"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:06 am

When she moved, he could tell that she was in pain but trying to hide it so he decided to not say anything about it. He laid there silently for a moment and said to her,"wont you actually sleep this time?" hinting to her that he knows that she wont sleep when she is by him,"besides, I wanna sleep with the woman i love when ever I go to sleep." He groaned some as she was still being persistant towards being treated like a slave and calling him sir. He never liked being called that, he felt it wasnt something that he had ever deserved nor wanted.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:31 am

She turned to him. "Is that an order?" She sighed. "I don't normally sleep when I am with my master, they wake up and need me" She shook her head. "I have had sleep depervation as part of my training. I can go weeks without sleeping" She didn't mention that it would nearly kill her but she could do it.

She looked at him. "I will be fine but if you are ordering it then I must obey"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4