The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Circus (Reserved)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Dark Circus (Reserved) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dark Circus (Reserved)

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:24 am

Something about the water had him on edge but when she touched him on the cheek he instantly went calm. Looking at the mark on her breast that showes that she is his, he follows her deeper into the water. As she asked him, he replied kindly,"I Just want to be with you, I dont care where we go." He pulled her to him as they where neck deep in the water and starts to rub her body with his hands and says,"its alot deeper than you think," at that very moment he touches her sex trying to show what he was talking about.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:29 am

Looking up to him hearing his voice she felt his hands travelling and rubbing over her body making her cheeks heat up. She didn't quite understand what he meant but her body squirmed as his hands ran over her especially as one touches her sex making her shiver a little. She looked up to him again "What are you up to?" she asked her hands gently tracing over his scales as they slid over his shoulders, soon resting there.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:32 am

He smiles as he knew that she was detecting some sort of advance on her by him. Feeling her hands on his shoulders made him feel like she was acepting his advance, so he continued further by rubbing her ass very gently while saying,"enjoying the water with my love, you?" Being casual trying to play it off so that she wouldnt say too much even though she probably had a good idea what he was doing.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:40 am

Saki smirked a little "Wondering what my love is really thinking in that head of his" she said shifting against to push herself a little more into his hands, being a bit of a tease curious of how he'd react. "Also wondering how he'll react to this" she said moving one hand to trail down his body and rest on his hip rubbing it gently in order to tease that sweet spot of his. "Well then what are you really up to mister?" she whispered in his ear seductively.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:48 am

He smiled as she replied in kind and in the way that he wanted her too but at the same time she was a bit more than he can handle but at the same time he loved that about her. With her shifting her body to push into his movements he continued rubbing her gently on the ass, but when she started rubbing his hip with her leg. Thats when he bit his lip, she had made him hornier than he was moments ago. When she asked what he was really up to, he pulled her binki bottom to the side and said,"Just having a dip in the lake, what about you?" knowing he was lying, he pulled down the swim trunks that he had on just enough to free his cock and said,"you wanna play a game with me?" licking her neck as he asks
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:55 am

Saki blushed when he pulled her bikini bottoms to the side, even more than before. She moaned softly when he licked her neck and smiled "That depends on the game, going to tell me what it is?" she paused "Or would you rather show me?" moving her hands to run over his member as well as helping him move his trunks before hand. "Well Akito which is it going to be, I'm curious" she moved him and kissed him passionately. Him licking her neck always turned her on especially when that sweet spot was touched.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:13 pm

He smiled as she seemed to be reading his mind, he licked her neck again while whispering,"its a game that I will have to show you how to play," feeling her hands on his sex, he eagerly grabs his sex and guides it to the opening of hers and then pushes as deep as he can inside her and starts licking her neck gently saying,"Saki..." He kissed her passionately on the lips as he was getting very horny from her, and now that he could feel her insides once more he moaned from the pleasure that she was giving him. Holding her up some so that she wasnt touching the floor, he moved her back and fourth slowly saying,"I like the water, its a nice place to swim....dont you agree?"
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:26 pm

Gasping she panted suddenly as he began to thrust inside her smiling as she could tell he was getting very horny and made sure she teased him more to make him more horny. Feeling her feet weren't touching the floor she moved her legs to wrap around his waist holding herself up a little and wrapped her arms around his neck and shoulders, pushing him in even deeper if it was possible. "Yes it's a very nice place to swim" she whispered and licking is neck.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:31 pm

He moaned deeply, showing evidence that he was getting into this and that it felt very good. He pulled her back and fourth so that his cock could penitrate her more and more so that the both of them could get some pleasure out of this, but then he felt her legs wrap around him and this made him smile. She was now in the perfect position for him to keep this up, and with her subtle movements making him go deeper, he didnt complain not one bit. When she agreed that this was a very nice place to swim, he looked at her as he said,"maybe we should come here more often to swim and other things," putting more emphysis on the word other trying to show that he was very horny and loved having sex with her.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:35 pm

She smiled "n other words this is the perfect place for you to mate correct?" she whispered in his ear moaning out again before subtly rubbing on his hips once again this time with her thighs as she let herself drop a little more in order to do so " Now show me all you can do and I might give you an even better time later or I can try to at least" she whispered nibbling on his scales again after. She smirked having her own plans for a little later on in order to make sure he was driven crazy.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:46 pm

He smiled as she had figured him out and knew what he was up to. He kissed her on the lips saying,"yes, your weightless, the water is warm, and it comforts us... makes me relax and this feels soo good..." he takes her up on her offer, so when she sinks down some he starts thrusting very hard and rough knowing what will happen with her, but the harder and faster he goes the more her legs rubs on his hips making him very horny. the thought of her fucking him later made him excited, he loved sex and wanted more and more of it. Then again he never had it before so it was brand new to him.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:56 pm

She gasped screaming his name out when he went so rough and hard. Her breathing picking up and pulling him in for a french kiss this time moaning into into as she moved her legs rubbing against his more before her muscles began to squeeze around him and also became wetter and wetter with his thrusts. "I love you Akito" she said pulling away from the kiss to breathe an could also tell he was looking forward to their session that she'd planned for later.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:57 pm

happy that she called out his name as he thrusted hard and fast within her, when they started to french kiss he moaned deeply as he felt her walls tighten as if she was about to cum for him, but the pressure from her walls tightened felt really good as he helped her ride him and didnt let up on the speed or force of each stroke that he was giving her. Feeling her walls get soaked, he knew he was doing a good job and wasnt gonna stop now for nothing. She was feeling good, and reacting in a good way to his movements and he didnt want this moment to stop. When she broke the kiss and told him that she loved him, he kissed her lightly while saying,"I love you too Saki." He was starting to get out of breath but was still ok.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:07 pm

Her nails raked at his scales as she came panting heavily and clinging onto him not wanting to let go since her body was also rather tired for the minute but she still decided to go forward with her plans for later on. "You...are getting... really good at this" she panted nuzzling him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:18 pm

He bit her neck gently, a love bite more than anything really. After she came, he continued his pace as he didnt want to let her end with just one shot. He wanted her to get as many as she could, even if he only got one since he wanted to please her throuroughly. when she basically complimented him for how good he is becoming, he bit her on the neck again but slightly more roughly as his answer and continues with his rate and speed saying,"I love you alot, which is why i wanna get better and give you the best that i can."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:21 pm

She moved to try and give him a love bite but wasn't as successful and instead just nibbled on his scales once more. She could tell he wasn't going to top anytime soon and smiled "then I better make sure to please you as well" she said kissing him passionately.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:30 pm

when she started kissing him, she turned him on even more than he was before. it was like he was molding to her body and she was wanting him to. he continued his pace but something about the kiss made him want to cum himself, but trying to fight it he slows down as he moans feeling like her pussy is about to win this war that has been going on for a little while now.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:16 pm

She panted and smirked a little seeing that he was holding back "Don't hold back, give me all you've got Akito" she said into his ear seductively like before. Moving herself so her hips were rubbing on him with each movement they made which made even her moan kissing him again trying to see how far she could drive him like this.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:58 pm

It didnt take her long before he couldnt resist her advances, even though he was near his limit he went back to his former pace where he wasnt letting up for anything. With her rubbing his hips again he couldnt control himself, moments later He pulled her down hard as he slammed his cock deep in her he came. She had told him not to hold back and with him as horny as he was, and still is, he had no defensive arguement to plead so he did exactly as she said. After he had his release, he looked at her and kissed her intimately. Just as if he was saying that he was sorry that he didnt last as long as she may have liked but at the same time that he wasnt sorry since she had told him to not hold back, not to mention he felt really good.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:28 am

Saki gasped as she was pulled down onto him before he came, which triggered her second release only mere moments after holding onto him for dear life almost as she panted. Kissing him back she smiled not minding that he didn't last very long yet but all the same it was a very pleasurable experience for her. That and she doubted her body would last much longer like that since she always felt her heart would explode. "I think we'll rest a little before I ride you at home" she whispered
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:29 pm

He smiled as she had mentioned her riding him at home, but the idea of resting sounded very very good of an idea or atleast that was what his body was saying since he was very tired now. With his cock still in her, he pulls it out and amazingly he is still rock hard and says,"thats different, I thought I woulda been soft by now..."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:29 pm

She moved herself from him finding her bikini bottoms before resting on land getting him to do the same after hearing his comment "You're probably still aroused that's all, but it'll make it fun when we get back"whispering the last bit in his ear before nibbling his scale softly.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:50 am

when she nibbled on his ear, a chill went down his spine and made him eager for more but quickly followed her out the water and got his swim trunks back on and said to her,"I just thought of it now, even though im a dragon and your a human, can you get pregnant off me?" he was curious and was supportive of either answer
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:00 pm

Saki looked to him she hadn't thought of that before, or rather she hadn't seen anything about it before. She let her head moved slightly to one side as she thought "There has never been any information about such things in books, but I can always have another look in one of my books to see if there is anything, just to be sure" she said to him.

After they had rested a little she moved to head back "Come now, let's head back" she said before nuzzling him and leading him back making sure to be careful they weren't caught, getting back she had a quick shower and made him wait for a little while. She found some small candles she'd made before that she'd used before to calm him down but last time she checked they'd had the opposite effect. she set them up in their bedroom before checking one of her books to see about that question she'd been asked "Now then, want to join me or not?" she asked wrapped in her towel still.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:26 pm

Looking at her in just the towel, his mind waundered around easily as the intimate thoughts quickly took into play and he said,"yes, I would love to." He looked and saw the candles, and even though they where not lit, he could smell them and the scent was already arousing him some which caused a slight growth that formed a slight bulge in the swim trunks that he still has on.

He walked to her saying,"do you wanna shower, or did you have other plans?" Not knowing that she had taken a shower already.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next