The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature)

2 posters

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature) - Page 41 Empty Re: A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature)

Post by Bmare Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:26 pm

((Nah...I was just a little creativity challenged for a bit. I'm good now.))

Looking up at him, she smiled, laying her head upon his shoulder as her arm found its way around his back. "Well, any home that I have, count on it being yours too," she said, turning to face him as she pressed against his chest. Looking up at him, she made an exaggerated sniff, wrinkling her nose as her grin widened, "You stink," she said, her other arm wrapping around his his back to join the first.

Bmare

Female Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature) - Page 41 Empty Re: A Movement in the Shadows (May be mature)

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:43 pm

"Hmm... I guess I do... Sorry about that." he said. "I'll go take a shower. Get cleaned up for you." he said kissing her lightly. "And... thanks for giving this stay a home, he was with a little smile. He hadn't really had a real home for a long long while. If ever. Just abandoned buildings and whatever dark corners he could find to hide in.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:08 pm

Smiling up at him, she slipped slowly from his embrace, eyes twinkling in amusement. "I like giving strays a home," she said wryly, her hand still grasped in his, "Come on, let me show you to my bathroom." The bathroom was her pride and joy, built by her own hands after she grew tired of the previous. "It is to rise again for," she said, tugging slightly on his hand, "Best room in the whole house!"

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:24 pm

"Stray? Well... I guess you could call me that." he said with a little laugh. He stood up and followed her, wondering what it would look like, all the hype she was giving it, it got him curious. "I'll believe it when I see it." he slipped her a little kiss. "I'm not sure if it will top your bedroom.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:45 pm

Glancing back at him, she rolled her eyes, reaching out for the silver handle of the polished ebony door. Pushing it open, she revealed the large bathroom made of highly polished black marble. In the far corner rested a large sunken tub made of the same dark stone, silver fixtures gleaming beneath the flickering torches. She spotted her soaps arrayed along the edge of the tub, just as she left them, and a pair of folded fluffy black towels resting upon the counter. "Mmm," she said, already imagineing the feel of the warm bath, before turning to face him, "I think you're a little overdressed for a bath."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:59 pm

Keath looked around in awe... He had never seen a bathroom like this. He took it all in, the dark bath tub, the silver gleaming in the torchlight. It was beautiful. It took a moment for her words to register. But when they did. He nodded. "I... I guess you're right..." he said. He removed his shirt, looking to her, happy that she was going to join him.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:07 pm

Her attention was pulled from his chest to the bath, where she crossed to the sunken tub and turned a faucet, causing water to spill into the gigantic monstrosity. "Of course I'm right," she said cockily, turning from the tub as it filled, her hands moving up to loosen her own shirt, grabbing the hem and pulling it over her head, tossing it toward the door casually, before toeing her boots off and kicking them in the same direction. "I'm always right! Well, save for that one time, when I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:20 pm

Keath was confused, then again, he wasn't exactly using his brain when she removed her shirt. He watched her for a moment before removing his pants and boots. "Hmm... I'll just keep that in mind then... you are always right... So then... what should I do then?" he asked her slyly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:27 pm

Lifting a hand, she placed a finger on her chin thoughtfully, wrapping the other across her beltline of her pants. Screwing up her face in mock-thoughtfulness, she tapped her chin a few times. "I don't know," she said, hearing the sound of the water near the top and without looking, stretched a foot back and toed the water off, feeling the heat rising from the water from her distance already, "But I do know that I am still slightly overdressed." Bending slightly at the waist, knowing he was watching her, she unlaced her pants and slipped them down her legs slowly before leaning back up and tossing her pants at his head playfully, stepping backwards into the tub, feeling the warm water lapping at her skin. "I also know that you are not going to get clean standing there, you great lump! This tub is just big enough for the both of us." That was a lie, the tub could fit four comfortably, and six if they were good friends.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:34 pm

He watched her as she turned the water off... he seeing her remove her pants, watching as they slid down her beautiful legs... he thought about holding her body, his hands sliding across her skin... however then the pants hit him. It covered his face. He grabbed at them, putting them on the floor. He moved towards her with a little grin on his face. "Caught me daydreaming..." he said. "Hmm... but the reality is right in front of me..." he said watching her slip into the tub. He moved with her, sliding into the water, feeling it climb up his skin, it was warm and felt wonderful.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:53 pm

Grinning, fangs flashing slightly in the lighting, Kaia waded slowly toward him, her hands raising slightly to his abdomen before sliding around his waist as she pressed her firm body against his hard one, luxuriating in the feel of the hot water that rose to the bottom of her breasts. Looking up at him, she grinned again, flashing her fangs once more. "I noticed," she said raising her hand and gently flicking some water into his face, "And I appreciate it."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:03 am

As she pressed her body against her, he seen her fangs, he seemed to be entranced by them, loving how they looked, how they felt against his skin when nibbled on him. He wrapped his arms around her, pressing his body back onto her. He smiled slyly. "God... you drive me crazy..." he said. Rubbing against her body lightly. "Mmm... we are supposed to be getting clean... that's the point of a bath..." he said teasing her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:07 am

Splashing more water at his head, she braced a hand on his shoulder before leaning across the tub and grabbing a bar of soap. "Yup, we will be getting clean," she said, returning his sly smile as she slowly rubbed the bar of soap down his chest, "Eventually." Her other hand slid down his chest then around to his back before descending below the waterline and wrapping around his waist.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:16 am

Feeling her hand wrap around his waist, her other hand soaping up his chest, he smiled at her. He blocked the water lightly. Laughing at her. "Mmmm... sounds like a plan..." he said, enjoying the attention, loving the feel of her hands on him. He moaned lightly. His hands moved down her body as well, he grabbed another bar of soap, he started on her body as well, soft, slow circles, his other hand grabbing her hips lightly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:21 am

Her eyes slipped closed as he moved the soap over her own body slowly, a moan emanating from deep within her throat, her hand resting at his waist sliding back up his body before sliding into his hair, sliding the slightly wet strands through her fingers before fisting her hand and gently tugging his head down for a slow, sensual kiss.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:30 am

As she tugged his head down, he kissed her deeply, his tongue moving into her mouth, playing with her tongue, sliding around her fangs, he kept up his pace, knowing she enjoyed it, soaping up her body, moving from her front to her back, slowly down her spine. He moaned lightly into the kiss.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:12 am

Her own soap-wielding hand traveled around his body to his spine, which she started cleaning in the same slow circles that he was using. She felt his tongue slip into her mouth, and as his hand brushed a particularly sensitive part of her spine, she moaned into his mouth, her hand stilling on his back for a moment before continuing on. Pulling back slightly, panting as she looked up at him, she smiled. "We'd better stop that, or we'll never leave the tub," she said dryly, leaning down to kiss his neck.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:38 am

He looked down at her, a sly smile. He was going to respond but as she kissed his neck, it stopped all thought. He moaned lightly, loving when she kissed his neck. His hands stopped for a moment as he just held her, enjoying her kissing. One hand traveled up to her head, running through her hair.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:04 pm

Tilting her head back into his hand, she allowed her mouth to drop open, a groan slipping from her throat. Her hand still gripping his hair slowly relaxed before sliding down his neck to press against his chest as the other hand slowly soaped up his back. "Mmm, that feels good," she said slowly, muscles relaxing as his fingers worked through her long hair.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:15 pm

His hand continued to run through her hair... he loved the feeling of her strands running through his fingers. "Mmm... same with you..." he said, feeling the heat of the bath water, holding her, it was wonderful. He continued to soap up her back. He moved to her front, moving to her chest, soaping up her breasts.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:09 pm

Peering at him through heavily-lidded eyes, she groaned again as his hands returned to her front. Sliding the soap up his back, she began washing his shoulders in the same slow, lethargic pace as his hands moved along her body. Grinning slightly, she slid the soap up his neck to the edge of his earlobe before leaning forward and gently taking the other earlobe between her teeth and biting it softly.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:33 pm

He moaned lightly as she bit his earlobe. He grabbed her hair a bit more as his hand ran through it. He gripped one of her breasts lightly as she bit, massaging it, while getting it soaped up. "Mmm... you know how much that drives me crazy..." he said through a little moan.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:51 pm

Smiling against his ear, she pulled back slightly and nibbled on her lower lip, groaning low in her throat as his hand massaged her breast. "Hmm, and you know how much that drives me crazy," she said referring to his hand moving through her hair, "But I love it, and I know you do too."

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:33 pm

"Mmm... I love it..." he said continuing to run a hand through her hair. "I'm glad it drives you crazy... You're much more fun that way..." he said teasing her. His hands still slowly lathering her up... rubbing her skin slowly... He moved forward, kissing and sucking on her neck.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:02 pm

Tilting her head, allowing him more access to her pale flesh, lips parting slightly in pleasure. "Mmm, it seems as though we are going to be late," she said, the bar of soap falling from her fingers as she slipped her hands along his skin again, forming suds and lather, "Oh, that feels good." She slipped her hand from his hair to grasp at his back, nails digging slightly into his skin, careful to not break the skin.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum