The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate's Design Reserved

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Fate's Design Reserved - Page 6 Empty Re: Fate's Design Reserved

Post by LadyRaven Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:33 pm

Judas narrowed his eyes again as she told him she would be sick during her menses.  A sick wife was never a good thing.  He waited until she left the bedroom and went fishing for the pills.  He took them out again and read the box carefully.  Women's menses had never meant much to him beyond the marker of which they could conceive.  That had been his experience his entire life, though it hardly compared to the modern example of women these days.

He remembered how Talia would be cramped up and in agony for the first few days of her bloods and he had worried for her badly many times.  Part of him didn't want to see his new wife in that same pain.  He pocketed the pills.  As much as he was a bastard and a cruel one at that, he still had a limit to which he would put his women through.  Especially the one that he would keep and honour, should she give him reason to.

After a while, he went downstairs and went to Ariel.  He took the pills out of his pocket and gave them back to her.  "I may be a bastard to you, Ariel."  He told her, "But I'm not a complete monster.  Talia had bad menses, I remember her being laid up for days with cramp and crushing pains.  Thanks to modern medicines, I won't be forced to watch you go through it."  He kissed her head and then moved away before she got too many ideas of softness.  "But you will provide me with a legacy, understand?".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:40 pm

Ariel looks at him and then the pills. She takes the pills and turns them to ash. She says, "You want kids. Can't go back on your words now." She gets dressed and starts working her way out to the city. She needed more blood and a little space to wrap her head around the fact that she was going to become a mother sometime soon. She wasn't sure how this relationship is going to work. He demanded so much without realizing the side effects of his orders. In order for her to be happy with him she had to obey his every desire. A relationship is about give and take. And all he seemed to do is take.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:58 pm

Judas watched her leave and then looked at the small ash pile.  He shrugged and shook his head.  Offer them a moment of tenderness and they turn it on you, he thought.  Fair enough, her choice.  As she went out into the city, so too did he, but to another part of it.

He stopped briefly by the apartment he had used to collect his things and then left again.  From there, he made his way to the Beaumont estate.  All the family were there enjoying an evening dinner.  Judas smiled darkly, this was perfect.  he waited until they were all suitably drunk and then simply walked into the house.  He spent a good hour making Beaumont suffer.  First, both his teenage sons were killed in front of him and then Judas took his pleasures of Beaumont's wife before snapping her neck in two.  By the time Judas was done, Beaumont was begging for death.  He granted the human his wish, but not before he drained the man dry, making him suffer the worst of his memories before his dying breath.  "Now, we are even."  Judas said as he snapped his fingers.  All four bodies were instantly burning and he left the house to burn.

Judas smiled as he made his way back to Ariel's new home.  "One down."  He said, "Everything that was done to you, Talia, I did to them.  Guide them to Hell and let them rot.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:22 pm

Ariel was in her own world. She was watching her family. Her step mother was in her room crying. She slowly goes in the room. Her mother sees her but doesn’t make a sound. Ariel looks at her before ripping her throat out. She writes in the blood on the wall, "This is only the beginning. Darkness shall swallow your souls." She then goes back to the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:30 am

Judas waited quite patiently back at the house, considering.  When he saw Ariel coming, he smiled at first, but when he smelled the blood on her, he narrowed his eyes.  The blood smelled familiar.  "What did you do?"  He asked carefully.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:58 pm

Ariel looks at him a moment and says, "My mother was waiting for me like she knew what happened to me she didn't say anything. She just looked at me. She and I have both been hurt by my father so I set her free. She wouldn't have made it as a vampire. So I ripped out her throat. I made it quick."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:35 am

Judas listened with a raised eyebrow.  If Ariel's mother had truly been as tortured and tormented as her daughter, she could have made a good addition to his cause.  As it stood, the woman was dead, or free as Ariel put it and there was little he could do about it.  However, he had a feeling that wasn't all his new wife had done and he narrowed his eyes again.  "What else did you do?"  He asked....

((need you to check malthinos sweetie and the OOC))
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:01 pm

(I did hun.) Ariel looks at him a moment and says, “I wrote in her blood on the wall that this is only the beginning. Darkness shall swallow their souls. Then I came home okay? I did not see the point in leaving her there to suffer more beatings. Don’t worry I used my powers to write in the blood so they would not figure out that I am still walking among them.” She did not leave any footprints or tracks of any kind. She was good at getting away clean.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:37 pm

Judas lifted his eyebrow again and stared at Ariel in something quite close to shock.  It meant that he would now have to move up his timeline because her warning would now sit prominent in the council's mind, what was left of them and Mustang would know now that Judas truly was after his blood.  At least she had not left trace of herself there, so the blame would be put straight onto him.  That was a good thing.  He didn't want to bring Ariel into it until he was absolutely ready and Mustang was defeated.  "Good."  He told her with some pride.  "You've done well.  Let's see how well you get along with the rest of the council."......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:27 pm

Ariel looked at him as he seems to be shocked about her actions. She says to him, "You are not the only one that can be devious from time to time. I just like fucking with my father's head. He is the last on my list to kill. As for the other members of the Council. I'm not sure when I'm going to do with them. Their fears are a little harder for me to trigger with my compulsion. I wonder how I will do it this time." There were many members of the Council that were're not listed in town but she knew where to find them and how to get to them. But would she allow him to join in her hunt for them?

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:52 am

Judas smiled and nodded in agreement and conceded her deviousness to match his own.  "Very well done, then."  He told her as he pulled her into his arms.  New plans started forming from the old ones and he revelled in the ideas that she had given him.  "You will find their fears, worry not."  He said smoothly, "And once you do, it will be a pleasure to watch you act them out and destroy our enemies."  he turned her slightly in his arms and looked down at her with something close to actual pride.  "And to think, I wanted simply to use you for my own ends.  Now I see you are my perfect match, Ariel."...
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:37 pm

Ariel wasn't scared of him. But when he was actually being nice to her, she could forget that he was supposed to be her enemy. She says to him, "There are many members on the council that don't live here. Stronger members than my father. As your children began to rule the night, more councils were born. The hunters and mercenaries made their way onto the scene seeing a profit in killing people of your kind. So we must be careful how we dispose of the council here so we don't alert the other councils. If they haven't been alerted about this already. But I highly doubt it. My father has always been known to be power hungry so he will not admit defeat to others or show weakness by asking for help."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:24 pm

Judas nodded and kissed her forehead, "And we will deal with them all in due time."  He told her, "But first, I will have vengeance on the Naperville chapter.  It was them that interned me and them that murdered Talia.  Once we are done here, we will move on and remove the rest of the council, no matter how big.  Until the very last member is dead, we cannot rest easily.  As for the hunters, we will deal with them as they come.  It won't take too long for them to see their mistake and they will be forced to retire, whether dead or alive, I don't care."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:50 pm

Ariel looks at him a moment before nipping his neck. “For right now you need blood. I can sense it. Your blood is boiling with the need.” She uses her nail to open up her neck. “Can’t have you losing focus because of hunger.” He could not lie to her about his hunger. She was one of his creations yes but she was something else. A true vampiress. So she was in tune with him in a way no one else could match. And over time, he would realize he was in tune with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:35 am

Ariel was right about that and Judas licked his lips as she opened a cut on her neck.  Yes, his hunger had risen and knowing now that she could sense this, he felt more connected with her than ever.  This wasn't what he had planned, but deep in his soul, he knew this was what Talia had planned for him.  Releasing his fangs, his went to Ariel's neck and bit down.

As before, her blood slid down his throat like silk and he felt instantly revived.  Unlike so many before, her blood did not change with the taking of her virginity.  Judas felt this and bit deeper, savouring the taste and feel of it as it coursed through him.  He began to sigh in pleasure and moved her to the wall to hold her.  Pressing against her, he took his fill, but not enough to weaken her.  Once done and his bite released, he licked the wound to heal it and then oddly, he kissed it.  And he lingered there a while....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:20 pm

Ariel looks at him as he fed off her blood. She says as he pressed her into the wall, “Gently Judas. I may not be human anymore but I do not want holes in my walls from rough affections.” She kisses his body as she wanted him to feel good. She says softly, “I already submit to you and I am here for you.” She was being honest with him. She was his. Even though he made he made her a vampire, he had given her something no one else could. Freedom…

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:33 pm

Judas remained where he was for a moment, letting her blood circulate around his body and fill his senses with its pleasure and warmth. Yes, even for a vampire, she was still warm to the touch, an unexpected gift his curse had created. His hunger now sated, he too began to warm further to her touch and his appearance took on something almost quite human and incredibly more gentle than before. Any notion of rough affections suddenly and oddly wanted, left him. He kissed at her throat again before standing right once more and he stared down at her, smiling almost lovingly at her. "Submission is no longer what I wish from you." He told her, "Submission is only for slaves and playthings. You have proven to me that you are neither, Ariel. You are a true vampiress, cunning, devious, and lovely in every way. For that, I no longer care to keep you as my pet and slave to my desires. You are free to do as you so choose, leave, stay, fulfil my intentions to Talia, whatever you feel fit to do. And should you so choose to stay with me and complete this task, Talia will finally be laid to rest and I will grant you every freedom you desire.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:57 pm

Ariel looks at him with a calm smile and says softly, “Judas I am going to stay with you. You have already granted me freedom in ways only you could. Yes I want revenge too for myself and for you and your wife. What has been done to you cannot be undone. So the least we can do is make them pay for it.” She kisses him softly. “Now lets get you cleaned up again. You smell of the rotten earth again. Its from being in the ground for so long.” She runs him a warm bath.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:28 pm

Judas followed Ariel into the bathroom and then stood to watch as she drew him a hot bath. As he watched, he began to realise just how much things were changing. It had taken mere weeks for pretty much all of his plans to fall apart, only to be rebuilt with Ariel in mind. Her strength and fortitude had astounded him from the beginning and he began to understand now why Talia had chosen her for him. Oh yes, he knew and understood perfectly that Talia had been behind everything. Somehow, she was responsible for his resurrection and now his salvation so to speak. She had sent Ariel, knowing full well he could never resist her. Her looks, her sound, her smell, everything that she was. Immortality had never been Talia's intention in life. She hadn't wanted it. Ariel, though so much alike her predecessor, was also very different in that matter. Ariel had embraced her immortality with nothing short of absolute devotion. As Talia had been his perfect mate in her mortal life, Ariel had been sent to be his eternal mate.

As the bath was finished, Judas moved behind Ariel and casually began to undress her. "I would enjoy you again while we bathe." He said to her, though it was far from any kind of command. More perhaps, it was a request from one lover to another, though much outdated and ancient by modern standards. He turned her in his arms as he battled to fathom the modern version of underwear. His memory of it was a simple corset, or in Talia's case, very little at all.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:40 pm

Ariel looked at him with a confused look on her face. She strokes his cheek and kisses his neck. "I still think that you are little bit crazed. I don't understand the sudden desire to be nice to me. Your enemies blood runs through my veins. Therefore I am your enemy no matter how much the vampire blood changes me." She removed her clothes though not wanting to argue with him again. She wasn't in the mood to fight. Her blood boiled with the need to feed but she didn't want to tell him. She could sense his desire for her. But it wasn't lust like earlier. What was he going to do to her now?

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:04 pm

Judas undressed and pulled Ariel close as he climbed into the large tub. He sat her down in front of him, facing him and he stared at her. "Crazed would be a compliment." He told her, "And the desire to be nice as you put it, isn't as sudden as you may want to believe. Yes, you come from the bloodline of my enemy, one of whom I despise most of all, but you are not my enemy." He pulled her closer, feeling her hunger. "These last days have shown me something I believed I had once forgotten. You were chosen to come to me and not by the disgusting means of your father. Talia created you long ago, longer than your father, or his grandfather. I believe now that she created you in her soul to be born at the right time. Now is the right time. You were born to become my eternal mate. Talia knew from the beginning that she could not last eternity with me. She could not embrace immortality, but she knew that you could. And you have. Somewhere deep inside me, I knew that from the moment I laid eyes upon you and though I tried to fight it, to make you lesser, a slave for my own purpose, you have made me realise that I was wrong. You are not Talia in any form, though you may look like her. She made herself only the precedent to you. It would always have been you, Ariel and I understand that now. It won't change my plans for Mustang and his council, nor will it change my resolve to have my vengeance against them, but it has changed my plans for after."

Digging his finger into the flesh just below his collarbone, Judas drew blood and pulled her mouth to the wound. "Feed my love." He told her, "For I feel your hunger. Take your fill. You cannot harm me." And he cradled her head so she could feed comfortably......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:19 pm

She allowed him to pull her into the bath with him. She listened to him without a word. Some of what he was saying made sense to her but it did not undo the damage that he did when he tried to use her for his own plan. She says to him watching him draw out his own blood, "I have no choice but to accept my immortality. Once it is done, there is no going back. But with the gifts of this form of immortality, I can be safe to be who I am. I don't have to have my guard up all the time. For once I can act like a girl. But that is if you can handle me being like that. Since I'm going to be with you for all time. That is what you had planned for me anyway isn't it?"

With that she buried her fangs into his neck. She drink his blood deep and slow. Being as gentle as she could considering it was only her second time feeding. It made her body feel warm again. Alive like human but strong like a god. Would the feeling ever slow down so she could think straight? Or would she be a slave to hunger for the rest of her eternal life?

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:32 pm

Judas firmed his jaw as he felt her bite, but he didn't turn rigid or feel pain in it. A slight sting at most before it became quite pleasurable. He laid back in the hot water and let her take her fill, happy to simply lay there with his arms around her and his hands tenderly cradling her head. Her words though, did strike a note with him and so while she fed, he decided to tell her the real truth behind his first plans. After all, she deserved to know and she had an eternity now to understand it.

"I hadn't planned to turn you at all at first." he said as he stroked her hair, "My initial plan was to rape you and kill you in front of your father, as his ancestor had done to Talia, but as with all things, my plan had to evolve when I realised her true connection with you. And so, instead, I turned you and altered my plans. I had intended then to parade you as a new born in front of him and make him watch as your need forced you into my arms. And after he had suffered that indignity, I would have forced you to kill him before I killed you."

He looked down at her then and tilted his head to one side. "But now, I could not bring myself to do that. You never wanted immortality, true, but you still have a choice. You don't have to accept it if you truly don't want it. You can end your life, or I can, or anyone whom you so chose to pick for the task. I will not force you to live a life you do not want. Talia may have sent you to me for this life, but it is your choice and yours alone whether you want to live it."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:41 pm

Ariel tensed up as soon as he started to explain his true intentions for her in his plans before she won him over. So he did't intend to use her and then kill her after he had his fun. She pulls away from him and looks him in the eye. She says, "You really are not any different than the men in my human life. I have always been used for the needs of others. Why would you be any different? Why do I bother to hope for something better?" She gets out of the tub slowly so she doesn't fall. "You know you should have just killed me in the cemetery. It would have saved you a lot more trouble."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:54 pm

Judas watched her for just a second before he pulled her back into the tub again and held her close, but firm. "In the beginning, yes." He said, "I intended to use you purely for my own ends, but as I've explained, all that changed." He cupped her face and made her look at him. "You changed everything. I don't know how, I don't know why, but you did and there's no going back from that. What I did to you in the beginning was wrong. I should have listened and embraced you and I regret now that I didn't. I can't take all that back, but my love, don't rob me of the chance to make it right again. I may have been no different than the others in the past, but you changed that. I don't know why I'm saying any of this except that somewhere in this cold heart of mine, there is a spark of something I'd long forgotten. If I'd killed you as I'd originally planned, then yes, it would have saved me a lot of trouble, but the end of it would have been much worse. I would have been alone again, locked away in my own tomb of solitude with only my hate to keep me going. With you, perhaps that lonely life won't be so lonely, but only if you so choose to live it with me. You are not my slave, or my pet, or a tool to do my bidding Ariel. You are my mate, my wife and my lover. I'm telling you now, my heart is yours for the taking if you want it and it will be as loyal to you as it was meant to be." He let her go then and cast his elbows over the tub sides. "The choice is yours." He said with finality.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next