The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate's Design Reserved

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Fate's Design Reserved - Page 10 Empty Re: Fate's Design Reserved

Post by LadyRaven Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:37 pm

Judas moved to Ariel and took her by the chin, "Don't do that." He said sharply, but with love and he pulled on her jaw a little, "Be proud of what you are, my love. Let your fangs show and glow as brightly as you do." And he bared his. "You are truly a beautiful creature, Ariel Iscariot and I would see you remain that way.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:18 am

Ariel looked at him confused for a moment as to why he was trying to correct her all of the sudden. But pretty soon he showed her why. He wants her to be proud of her fangs. "I am proud of my fangs. But it is harder to sneak up and trap one's prey if your fangs are always out. And I am still getting used to using them. It is easier for me to use them when I don't think about them." Her fangs come and she smiles some as they were getting easier to retract and let out again. She looked around them sensing that no one else was left on the street. They probably couldn't hunt anymore tonight. But then she got an idea. She moved to the body of the council member out into the open of the square. Then hung it on the statue of the founders like a trophy. She smiled at her handiwork and look to him. She was having fun toying with the others like she had been toyed with all her life.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:56 am

Judas grinned and leaned his head down to her. He kissed her passionately, feeling her fangs scrape over his and his lips and tongue and he shuddered with delight. "Soon, you won't need to stalk them first." He told her, "Soon, you will be strong enough and bold enough to show them whenever and wherever you choose and savour the chase. All that adrenaline and fear, it's like honey to us. Like your blood is to me." He then backed off and watched as she played with the body of the council member. She hung it like a trophy from a central statue in the town square. Well, one couldn't get much bolder than that! Judas laughed and nodded in dark glee at her game....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:55 pm

Ariel smiled as she felt pride in her little game. She stands by him and then looks at her handiwork. "Let them deal with that for a little while on their minds. Let them know that they are next. That no matter how powerful they are, they will die for what they have done now and then. No sin will go unpunished by the people." She smiles again as she thinks about the future that they were going to make together in this world. She could see their children ruling both the night and day.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:55 am

Judas nodded in agreement and put his arm around Ariel's shoulders with pride. "And the best part about it." He said, "They think it's me coming for them. You're as deep in their blindspot as you can possibly be. It'll be delicious to watch." He gave her a gentle squeeze and then looked around, "We shall leave now. There is nothing left to hunt for this night." He grinned, "And I would have you dance again for me before we retire for the day.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:32 am

Ariel looks at him with a smile and says, "For now let them think that you are the only thing they have to worry about. It may allow us a good chance to intensify their fear." She kisses his throat and starts dancing through the streets. Black energry going out of her body. The energy surrounded the entire city. She smiles and says as she continues to dance, "Lets see how they handle the sun being out of their reach. More creatures of the night will flock here and they will be consumed with fear. Making their souls more delightful to devour."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:47 am

Judas lifted an eyebrow, wondering why she had just repeated what he'd already said, but said nothing to the matter. When she began dancing again and telling him what she was doing with it, he grinned widely and nodded his approval. "Overrun them with vampires." He said, "How delightful. But not too many, my love. Naperville is not that big and I intend to keep a few humans around for later use." Ariel would need the extra blood as she progressed in her pregnancy and she would not be able to hunt so well. Nor dance so well, he thought, but he didn't mind.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:19 pm

Ariel looks at him with smile and says, "Judas many vampires are coming to town unable to ignore the call that your blood triggers. Your awakening triggered the reaction. It is only a matter of time before other vampires come to swear their alligence to your and our upcoming family." She kisses him again before making her way back to the home she knew as her home. She then removed all her clothes and tossed them in the fireplace. They were of no use to her now. They were stained with blood. She would need to update her wardrobe soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:22 pm

Judas nodded in agreement, "I suppose you are right." He said and then grinned, "It will be nice to be among my own kind again. For it has been so very long since I last was among them."

Back at home, Judas watched as Ariel burned her soiled clothing and he shook his head, "Perhaps it is time you were fitted for new clothes." He said as he watched the fabric burn, "Something that better suits your status certainly. As queen of the vampires, you will be expected to look your best for your subjects. And of course, there will need to be adjustments for growth." he moved to her and put his arms around her bare shoulders from behind.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:56 pm

Ariel looks at him with a sigh. "I can go to the bank tomorrow and withdraw my money from hidden bank vault. My mother left me a king's ransome when she was killed by my faather. Then I look into clothes." She rubs her stomach already feeling her body changing to meet the needs of carrying a child. "I want a boy not a girl. I don't want to have girls."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:44 pm

Judas sat back and watched her. A king's ransom? To him, that really was a king's ransom. A whole pile of gold. Then she started rubbing her stomach and stating she wanted a boy and not any girls. "Why?" he asked, "Do you not wish for a daughter as beautiful as you? I do."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:20 pm

Ariel looks at him and says, "A boy never needs to go through what I gone through. A girl would be a target for some guy to abuse. Our daughter would be no different. She will be seeked out to used for baring children and just look pretty on someone's arm. I do not want to have the daughter we cherish be used that way. So I want a boy." She held her stomach some. "I highly doubt that there is only one child in my belly."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:25 pm

Judas laughed and shook his head, "With your blood in her, I highly doubt she would let that happen." He said, "Nor you." When she mentioned she might be carrying more than one child, he got to his feet with his brow lifted. "Really?" he asked. Now that could present a serious problem. In his time, having one child was dangerous enough, but to birth twins was fatal nearly three quarters of the time...
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:14 pm

Ariel looks at him sensing that he was concerned. "If you were to turn a doctor into one of us, we would not have to be concerned with that. We have made serveral medical advancments since your time." She kisses his cheek to calm him. She then looks down at her belly. "I see us having a boy and a girl." She removes her hands from her belly and places his hands on there. "You will have the family you were promised."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:22 pm

Judas looked down as she put his hand to her stomach and he smiled. The family he was promised. He nodded in agreement and then looked into Ariel's eyes, "And they will be wanted, loved and cherished." He told her, "As will you, wife." He leaned down and kissed her. She had now done everything and more that he had asked of her and in his eyes, she was now free to do as she so chose. Not that she hadn't been before, but for him, this cemented that old tradition....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:53 pm

Ariel kissed him back and removed his clothes they were soiled with blood. She threw them in the fire. So she was free now? She did not to leave him as she first thought she would. She did love Judas dispite his brutality. He allowed her to be who she was. Everyone else would have beat her to make her into the wife they wanted. But he did say that she would need to keep his eye. Could she do that? "You need new clothes as well my love."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:48 am

Judas smiled as his own soiled clothes were removed and then burned. He stood naked and proud before her, "I suppose I do." He said, then took her into his arms. He could feel her thoughts and furrowed his brow, "What troubles you, my love?" he asked, having noticed just how happy she had been during their games that night. He cupped her cheek and made her look at him, "Did this night not please you?"
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:25 pm

Ariel looks at him feeling rather guilty for having such thoughts about him. She says to him, "Will I still have to work to keep your attention on me and me alone? Or is it me who has your heart now?" She looks at him feeling doubtful about the relationship that they share. After all she was just another creation of his.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:43 pm

Her thoughts made vocal, Judas gazed down at her carefully and tilted his head to one side. So that was what she was worried about? Putting his arms tight about her, he lifted her up to straddle him and he slowly sank to his knees on the rug in front of the fire. "I vow this to you now." He whispered as he began to kiss at her throat, "There will never be another woman that can take your place, Ariel." He looked her in the eye then, "And there will never be another that can capture my soul, for it is no longer mine to give." He touched her face lightly and then kissed each of her eyelids tenderly. "What you have given me, no other could and no love could be greater in return. You may think yourself only my creation, but you are wrong, my love. You are not and have never been so. You are what I have waited for for an eternity. Quell your fears, my darling wife, for they have no ground to hold, nor blood to give them life. You are Ariel Iscariot, queen of vampires and mother to my beloved children. You will always be so."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:13 pm

Ariel looked at him and she kissed his throat as he had done to her. She says, "Forgive me my husband for doubting your word but not long ago you said different. You said that I would have to do things to keep you. It is not fair to the children for us to be like that." She ran her fangs over his throat. "If you love me as your wife, then do one thing for me. Marry me the right way...As a man and woman should marry."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:24 pm

Judas nodded, "I know what I said." He told her, "And I have admitted that I was wrong in saying those things to you. Yes, at first, that was what I thought of you, but over these last weeks, you have shown me differently and I have realised my mistake." He remembered saying this before, but it seemed to be something she needed to hear regularly, at least until she had completely settled in her new life. As she asked him to marry her as a mortal would, he moved his head back and looked at her. "You wish a full contract between us?" He asked, "Under God and all his angels?" But what church would ever marry them? It had been the church that had cursed him and tormented him for nearly two thousand years. And what would they gain by doing it, he wondered. He still found some old traditions highly questionable, especially among the mortals. But this was what she wanted.

After some time in thought, he shifted her slightly on his lap and locked his fingers behind her hips to sit her there comfortably. "I understand." He said, believing this had more to do with their children than perhaps him and her. "Without this marriage, our children may be viewed as bastards and you a whore. If that is what you wish, my love, then I shall grant it. If you believe you can find a man of God that will carry out the sermon, then I will endeavour to make it happen."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:11 pm

Ariel knew he was a little bit irritated with her always questioning him. But what did he expect? He was a hateful bastard in the beginning and people always have baggage even if they are forgiven for their sins in the relationship. But he did finally get what she meant. She did not want the children to see the hate and anger of being called the bastards and her a whore. She says to him, "I know a priest that owes me a favor so that won't be hard. Although we won't be able to be married in the church. We can at least have the ceremony and our marriage will be legal. It does not always have to do with God or His angels. It is just the fact of how things are done."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:18 am

Judas nodded slowly, "Then I will trust in your judgement." He told her honestly, "And I will abide by your request. Our children will be born to married parents and not fear the stigma of mortal ignorance." He then carefully slid her from his lap and laid her down on the rug. Leaning over her, he kissed her once and then moved down her body to her stomach. There, he stopped and tenderly kissed the flesh just below her bellybutton. "My children." He whispered, "Know that you are loved and wanted in this world regardless of the paper that denotes your pedigree and know that your mother is the most stubborn, determined and opinionated woman ever created." He smiled and kissed her skin again, "And that I love her dearly for it, with all my soul." He then kissed his way back up her body and then kissed her lips with passion....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:09 am

Ariel looks at him unable to hide her smile. She says to him, and you are the most frustrating confusing man I have ever met. But I still love you for it. You keep me on my toes. And you have granted me so many things I never dreamed of. Family. Freedom. And you are the only one not to reject me for my cursed gift." She kissed him back just as deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:20 am

Judas sighed into the kiss and pulled her to him. He pushed his sex against hers and then slowly entered her. He had to be careful now so as not to disturb. He made love to her slowly and tenderly, kissing her and holding her close the entire time. "I could make love to you and never stop." He cooed at her, "I have the feeling you will be with child more often than not."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next