The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

2 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 13 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:37 pm

Dani smiled being held so close to him her heart was beating so fast she thought it would explode from her chest. Slowly she calmed down and as he moved her to her side she stroked his chest and face. When he laid his hands on her back she shivered slightly but giggiled. “Mmmm I feel alright Alex” She kissed him lightly on the lips “How about you?” She was still a bit stiff but she was feeling a bit better and she knew slowly day by day she would feel better and better.

As he spanked her she yelped. “Hey that’s my ass” She shook her head “No my love you are marvelous Alex” She leaned forward and kissed him passionetly on the lips pushing her tongue through his lips slowly dancing with his tongue. She broke the kiss and leaned her head back on his chest and closed his eyes.

She was relaxing when the phone rang. She looked up at Alex then anserwed it. “Dustin….ohhh….yeah…wait a sec” She looked up at Alex “Its Dustin he wants to know he can pick anythng up” She then handed the phone to Alex to let him talk.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 13 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:57 pm

Alex took the phone and smiled. He knew that Dustin was probably giving them advanced notice he was coming so that they could make themselves presentable when he did get back. "No nothing is needed. Mom has prepared a delicious meal for us." A bit more small talk and Alex hung the phone up. He sighed and said. "I guess it is time to get up and clean up before your brother gets here." He kissed her one more time and then got out of the bed, took the condom off and flushed it down the toliet. He looked back at Dani and could not believe how beautiful she looked.

"MMMMM you know you don't have to wear a bra if you don't want to." he told her with a grin. Later he would not mind playing with her tits a bit more. He moved back to the bed and helped her up and again spanked her ass cheeks. "It might be your ass my love, but it is so tempting to spank." he grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:41 pm

Dani grinned she had assumed that her brother only wanted to give them a warning. She had a feeling that it killed him that she was doing this and worse that he knew that she knew that he knew wat was going on. But she would allow her poor brother to ignore the fact that his little sister was no longer a little girl but grown, not that she had been little at all, losing a parent ages you and losing one to war and the other one abandoning you ages you even more.

When he stood she nodded “Alright she watched him flush down his condom and come back she noticed how he looked at her, she raised as eyebrow. She couldn’t understand why he was looking at her. When he pulled her up she giggled “Well maybe no bra but I will need a shirt.” She grinned and put on a t-shirt she stared at her ugly scars then looked up at him. “Is this alrgiht?”

When he spanked her she suddenly remember “Ahh some pants would be good too” She slipped on some school sweet pants and put her hand into his as her stomach growled. “I suppose I have worked up an appitate how about you?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:57 pm

He looked at her as she put the T shirt on. He smiled as her tits poked proudly against the material and thier nipples could be seen pressed tightly against it. She put a pair of pants on but no underware which he liked also. He put a shirt and pair of pants on as well, then taking her by the hand he lead her downstairs to the kitchen.

Here he pulled the food out of the oven and put the food on two plates and then one at a time put them in the micro wave to heat them up. "So how do you think Dustin's girlfriend is feeling about now?" he asked her. He wondered if she would ask Dustin how she was and what they had been doing all day. He was sure that Dustin knew what they probably had been up to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:22 pm

Dani had saw how Alex looked at her as she put the shirt on she blushed slightly. How he could still make her blush? She smiled as he got dressed. He was so handsome and she had some how landed him how she had done it she wasn’t sure. But she was happy with the fact that she had and didn’t really care how she had all that mattered is that they loved each other and they understood each other.

As they got down stairs and he pulled out the food she sat down at the table and watched him. “Well my brother…..” she trailed off “My brother will most likey not talk to me about what he has been doing, I am his baby sister remember” She giggled. “He is probably try to act as if nothing has happened” As if on cue Dustin walked in and into the kitchen and avioded Dani’s eye “Mmmm dinner smells lovely” Dani burst into to laughter and looked at her brother. “Ohhh Dustin I may be your baby sister but I know when my brother has been doing the nasty” Dustin stared at Dani with his mouth hanging open. “I, I…I” He looked at Alex then back at Dani he was a scarlet red and Dani was still laughing, a silent laugh but still laughing hard.

Dustin turned to Alex “You sure you can handle her, I think she has lost her little innocent mind” He then sat down and Dani looked at her brother. “Dustin its alright, but how is your girlfriend?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:06 am

Alex only smiled when her bother came home and Dani began laughing. Dustin seemed to take it pretty good except turning so red from embarssement. When Dustion asked if he could handle her, Alex grinned and said, "I think I can." He watched to see what Dustin said when Dani asked about his grilfriend.

He knew that Dustin already knew what Dani and him had been doing and it did not bother him and apparently it was not bothering Dustin as well. Talking about such things between people their own age he thought would help should one be worried about it. He bet Dustin and Debbie had been doing the same thing as they had been.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:54 pm

Dani laughed and stood and walked to Alex and wrapped herself around him and kissed his lips softly then turned to Dustin. "Well Dustin, I do hope you are talking care of your girl" She winked and helped Alex bring the food to the table then sat down and put her and on his knee gently and looked at her brother her brother shook his head and turned to Alex "Alex you have done wonders to my sister" He looked at her. "I havent seen her in a t-shirt...since..." He trailed off.

Dani knew what was he was about to say "Dustin its alright" She decideed to chance the topic "So how is your girl?" Dustin grinned "Well she is good, a bit sore but I pampered to her today and we spent a lot of time in her hottub to ease the pain" Dustin looked at Alex, "She said you two are welcome anytime for a hottub party"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:34 am

"Hot tub party." Alex grinned. "Now that sounds kind of nice." He chuckled and put an arm around Dani's shoulders. He looked down at her arms, and to him they did not look to bad. The razor cuts had been thin and they healed into tiny scars. Nothing that he thought was bad. "Well she is marvelous and most of it is just her." he told Dustin. Yes he was there for her and all but she was the one that decided her life and how she was going to do with it.

"So what do you say Dani." Care for a Hot Tub Party. You can wear a nice skimpy bikini." he gave her a grin and again leaned over and kissed her lips gently. He knew she probably would be self conscience of the scars on her fore arms but that was something she would have to get over eventually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:28 am

Dani ws nervous about the hot tub party, but she also missed swimming and relaxing in a hot tub and to be in a hottub with Alex's arms around her would be very romantic. She looked up at him as he asked her she nodded. "Yes Alex that does like a lot of fun." She leaned into his arms around her. She patted his leg then sat up and started to eat, their activities had made her very hungry.

Then she looked up at him "Well we will have to go bathing suit shopping I havnt bought one of those in a...." she paused "A long time" She of course was nervous but she knew that she couldnt hide everything, summer wascoming and she couldnt spend all of summer in the house like she did last year.

Her brother was making strange noises and Dani looked up at him and Dustin was shaking his head. "Whoa wait a minute I have to...see my sister in a skimpy what? How about one of those old fashion swim suits...or better yet how about a full length wet suit." He was grinning so Dani knew he was joking. Dani looked up at Alex then at Dustin. "Well dear brother I think you will get over it" She grinned and ate. It felt good to joke around it had been so long.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:24 pm

Alex laughed along with Dustin and Dani. It was so good to hear her laugh and joke around. He had noticed that she had not been cutting her self for some time now and he was proud of her. She had pulled herself out of a rut and now as on the road to good life. He gave her a hug and then moved his arm from her and began eating himself. Even Dustin was looking happier and more outgoing then when he first met him.

"Mmmmmmm we can go after school tommorow and do a bit of shopping." he told Dani. It would do her good and even though he had seen her completely naked, having her in a skimpy bikini would be nice. Besides it would come off quite easy if it came down to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:57 pm

Dani smiled around the table, things had really turned around. She felt that her father had sent her Alex to save her. She knew that Alex had saved her life. She had been tettering towards the edge since that black car had showed up at the house but now she could see the brighter side of life, yes her father really did send Alex into her life she was sure of it. She let him move his arm away and continued eating. “Your mom is a good cook Alex”

“Well after school I guess we can go shopping” She giggled “And I am sure the less fabric the better right Alex” She grinned and winked as Dustin made gagging noises again and Dani kicked him under the table which made Dustin yelp and rub his legs “Dani I need that leg for the big game tommrow” Dani smiled “Aww your baby sister hurt you try explaining that to the guys”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:24 pm

Alex was going to enjoy her modeling for him when they went to shop. She had a shapely body and she needed to show it off more. When Dustin mentioned the big game, "Ah yes against our arch rivals the Devils. A tough team and this year it seems they have been slamming every team they have come up against." Alex's, Dustin's, and Dani's school was up there in the league. Their wins rivaled the Devils but they had been the state champions for the last three years.

"This will be one big game. You pull this off and we might have a shot at the State Championship." he told Dustin. "Now tell Debbie this next weekend we will be over. Should be lots of fun."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Dani continued eating while Alex and Dustin talked about the game. She knew now that the team was treating him better they had a good chance on winning the game and the championships. She hopeed that they would win that would almost ensure Dustin a scholoship to any collage. And that would releave most of the stress Dani was feeling about school for him.

"You can do it bro" Dani smiled and finished eating her food. "Well what should we do for the rest of tonight since the weekend is bascailly over" She looked at Dustin "You done your homework?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:59 am

Once the three had finished eating, Alex cleared the table and scrapped the dishes and put them into the dishwasher. The leftovers he put into the refridge and then he looked over at Dani as she asked what they should do for the rest of the night. He gave her a big grin and then said, "Well there is not much to do. We got all our homework done already and we still have a few hours before we have to get to bed. "

He helped Dani up out of her chair and then put his arms around her and pulled her close. He closed his eyes enjoying the feeling of her in his arms. It was something he hoped he never got tired of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:50 am

Dani went to help Alex clean up but he had moved to fast for her. She grinned as he cleaned up. He was a defient good man he was so helpful and was good looking to boot. She stared at him with a dreamy look in her eyes. Her brother kicked her under the table and Dani snapped out of the Day dream and relized that Alex was talking to her. She thought for a minute. “How about watching the stars come out?” She stood walked to him and dragged him outside to the porch and leaned backinto him sho her back was against his strong chest. “Mmmm Alex I like this” She thought back on the day. About the recuitor, and the interest he had shown in Alex, she sighed softly and kissed his cheek softly

Suddenly she heard a car backfire Dani whirled around to face Alex. She had seen her father drop down to the grund and order her and Dustin down, it had caused a flashback, would it for Alex? She took a step back to see what he was doing. She softly whispered “Alex” but she wouldn’t reach out again. Suddenly she hear a bunch of fire crackers going off and held her breath. Would he flashback to Iraq? Only time would tell.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:04 pm

Alex went ouside with Dani and held her in his arms as he looked up at the stars. The sky was clear of clouds and one could see them clearly. He had often looked at them at night when in Iraq. Quite different then the ones in this hemispher. There in the desert though one could see more stars. There was less pollutants in the air there.

The backfiring of a car startled him. The urge to duck and cover ran through him but he stood his ground. He knew where he was and the feel of Dani in his arms calmed him. She had been the best medicne that no doctor could have prescribed. Even the dreams had virtually disapeared with her laying at his side. The firecrackers made him jump and take a deep breath.

She took a step back from him and looked at him and called his name. "It is alright Dani." he pulled her back to him. "Dustin said I had done wonders with you, but you have done that with me. With you in my arms I don't seem to have the flashbacks." he lifted her chin up and kissed her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:08 pm

Dani had loved being in his arms. Staring up at the stars but when the noises happened she was sure that he would have flashed back, the sound of a car firing sure sounded like gun fire to her she searched his face for any sign of flashbacks she half excepted him to fall down in the battle postion and call out orders. But instead he looked erily calm.

As he pulled her back to him she smiled and hugged him back. She was grateful that he didnt have a flashback, she shook her head as he said that she had done wonders "No I have only been here as you have for me Alex" When he kissed her she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed back long and hard.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:42 pm

How can one explain how he felt with her in his arms and her lips upon his. Words could not describe it but he felt as if he was floating on air. There was nothing but him and Dani. But that was only the tip of the iceberg as it was. The rest of the feelings were undescribeable. When he broke their kiss he looked down into her eyes, lifting her some and turning her slowly around.

But all to soon that prescious moment had to come to an end. His mother came home and called both of them in. She gave both of them a hug and smiled. The look in her eyes told Alex that was happy for the two of them yet there was also a bit of sadness there. He knew she missed his dad. He had seen them holding each other like Dani and he were doing many times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:33 pm

When they kissed Dani felt her knees go weak and if it wasnt for his strong arms holding her up she was sure she would have melted in to the floor she made her feel happy and secure like everthing was really gong to be okay. When he broke the kiss she sighed contely and smiled stroking his face. She looked into his eyes as he looked into hers. She loved him more then she could ever express she couldnt even form the words in her mouth.

As he held her close she wished the moment could laast forever but she heard his mother and walked inthe kitchen with Alex "How is your friend" She saw the look too and turned her head to the floor embarrased and sad for her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:02 am

"She is fine." Martha smiled. "Now while I was visiting her at the hospital I talked to Doctor Michales. He will be the one that you will be seeing for the exam and pills." She kept her voice low so that Dustin would not hear. "Oh and Doctor Atkins reminded me to remind you of your appointment Alex. Looks as if both of you will be going Tuesday for your appointments."

Alex nodded. A follow up to see how he was doing physically and mentally. The Army had arranged some appointments for him and would be paying for them even though he was now out of the army. More to cover themselves then anything else incase he flipped out or something.

With that she again gave them a hug and then gave Dustin one as well. She was loving having all of them in the house. She then went up to her room. Alex took Dani back out on to the porch and again wrapped his arms around her.

The rest of the night went more quickly then he wanted. But as he slipped into bed and held the covers open for Dani he really didn't mind. With her there in his arms he knew he would sleep peaceablly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:20 am

Dani smiled “I am glad to hear about friend” She listened as his mother explained the doctor appointments. With hers she raised an eyebrow “What kind of exam” She hadnt been to a doctor in over a year. She wasn’t sure if she was still covered under her father’s medical or not. “I…I” She stammered. She was nervous about going to the doctors, nervous that they would see her marks and send her away. Or she would be introuble for never checking in after her fathers passing. So much was on her mind..

But she pushed pushed it out of her mind and looked at his mother she nodded along with Alex. She reached out and grasped his hand. “If its possible I would like to be with Alex when he goes in” She paused and looked up at Alex “If that’s okay with you sweetie” She wanted to be there with Alex to hold him and to help him through it, She knew that he wouldn’t get bad news, he had improved greatly, no flashbacks that she knew of unless he was hidding it from her but he wouldn’t do that she was sure.

When they went back Dani smiled and gently carrassed his arms as they wrapped around her. “Honey you would tell me if you were having flash backs or something right?” She then relaxed in his arms and enjoyed the rest of the night. When they went back into his room and he lifted the blankets she smiled and got into bed wth him and kissed him softly on the lips “Good night Alex” She turned so his back was to his chest and closed her eyes but she could not fall asleep.

She layed there with her eyes open staring in to the dark. She was really nervous about the doctor. When she was sure Alex was asleep she slipped out of the bed and walked into the bathroom slippped off her shirt and stared into the mirror and stared at her arms. “What is the doctor going to say” She whispered. “You are likely to get locked away you freak”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:22 am

With her up against him, Alex put and arm about her to hold her. He knew she was nervous about the doctor but it was necessary to get pill. They had to make sure she was healthy and that she would have no problems with them. He wondered what his doctor would say when he told him his nightmares and flash backs were almost completly gone. He owed it all to Dani and he was not afraid to tell the doc that either.

When he fell asleep it was a light one. His worry about her seeing the doctor and him seeing her arms put him into one of those sleeps where the slightest change could wake you. Something that soldiers developed in combat. When Dani got up, he woke up. She walked to the bathroom and he followed. When she slipped of her shirt and stared into the mirror and made her comment to her self, he moved up behind her slowly and slipped his arms around her. "You are no freak." he whispered to her. "I will be there and so will my mother. So do not worry about it."

She was half naked as he was but he did not bring his hands up to her lovely tits. He did not think she would want to go anothr round at the moment. He kissed her neck and said. "Now come back to bed and sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:37 pm

Dani had heard Alex get out of bed nor had she heard him follow her into the bathroom if she had she would not have taken off her shirtor made her comment to herself. She nearly jumped to the ceiling when he sipped his arms around her and let out one of those silent screams she tuned around and nearly elbowed him in the gut "Are you trying to scare me to death Alex Morgan?"

She then turned around to face him her eyes welling with tears. "I do love you Alex" She leaned into his strong arms. "They wont send me away with they?" She was being foolish but she was nervous and she could only assume that being the reason. She looked up at him and softly kissed his lips. "Lets go back to bed I didnt mean to wake you" She took him by the hand and walked to his bed room this time climbing in first then opening the sheets for him. She had forgotten her shirt in the bathroom but for now she just wanted to be held. "Alex I would like you to hold me for a litle while." She then looked back at him. "I really didnt mean to wake you."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:50 pm

Alex moved under the covers with her and put an arm around her and drew her close. His hand moved up and down her back feeling the warm naked skin beneath his hand. He grinned. "Did you forget something or did you leave it on purpose." he chuckled. "It is alright. We still have plenty of time to sleep." He felt her tits pressed against his chest and liked the feeling. His dick soon began to harden and lengthen.

"I doubt that they will sent you away. Though I bet they will want to set you up with some therapy sessions with a shrink or something. But I don't think you would need that now and I will tell them that if I have to." he kissed her lips gently. His hand moved now up her side from her hips up and bushed along one of her tits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:04 am

Dani grinned through her worry when he joined her. She sighed as he drew her closer and carrassed her back. She smiled at his question and carrassed his face lightly and she blinked innocently “Who me forget my shirt on purpse?” She grinned and kissed his lips softly closing her eyes and breathing in his smell. She didn’t fully relize that her tits were pressing against them until they begain to harden. Then she noticed something else hardening she pulled away from him slightly…she looked down then back up at him,

She was relived when she heard that he wouldn’t let them send her away. ‘I know its stupid Alex, but my mother always told me that if I went for help they would take me away in the pych ward” She looked up him again then came closer to him and kissed him again. “I don’t know if I can handle a round 3 I do have have to be able to walk tommrow” She slipped her hand to his hard cock and gently rubbed it through the pant fabric keeping a eye on him seeing what reaction he would have.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next