The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

2 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 32 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by questor Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:19 am

When he finished kissing Dani he looked around and grinned. He was married. Something he did not think he would have done, at least not yet. It was a great feeling and he wanted it to last forever. As the church emptied and everyone began moving towards the banquet hall, he lead Dani to the building and to the front table where they would be sitting. The place was decroated as if it were for a military ball, and it almost seemed like one with several soldier's in dress blues, and the ladies in their finest.

At the back of the table on the wall was blown up portraits of Dani's father and Alex's, in their Class A Uniforms. Something from their official 201 Files. It appeared as if they were looking down at Dani and him. He didn't have to guess who thought of putting them there. Mary came up to both of them and hugged them one at a time. "Now you are finally officially family." she chuckled as she spoke to Dani. "Now go on you two. Every one is waiting for you to take your seats to begin this party."

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 32 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:53 pm

As she was lead down the aisle Dani couldn't believe what was happening. She was grinning but crying. She gasped as the group drew their sabers. She turned to Alex then walked through she thengrinned even further as she was tapped on the ass. She winked to the Sgt Major that did it.

She sighed as Alex made her comment. “Well why not, I was an Army Brat, may as well make it a Army wife as well. She was surprised when he drew her close to him and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed make. She felt relive now she was married. She knew that Alex and Dustin would be leaving again, but she didnt let such thoughts enter her mind. Not today. This was their wedding day and it was going to be a good day. It was a good day. The sun was shinning and everyone seemed to be out for them.

When he broke the kiss she pouted. But she knew that there was a chance that they would be leaving for their honeymoon she wasn't sure when he was leaving again. Another thing that she didnt want to worry about today. She walked with him to the building and found herself gasping again, “Wow this place is amazing” She looked around amazed that Mary had been able to do all of this in such a short time.
She noticed the pictures and teared up again bringing a hand to her mouth. “Our fathers are here” She hugged Mary when she came forward. “Thank you Mary this is prefect” She wiped away the tears and nodded about taking their seats. She wanted the dances too, she wondered who would do the father daughter dance. She was certain that Mary had something planned for that.

First there would be Alex and her's first dance. But even that could wait she took her seat at the head table. She leaned down and kissed his cheek softly. “I love you Alex, you have made me the happiest woman alive.”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:10 am

Alex grinned as she kissed his cheek. Dani and him took the center of the table. To his right was his mother, Dustin and Debbie and Dani's father's squad with their wives. To their left was his squad and their ladies. It appeared a couple of the squad members had taken a fancy to their counterpart brides maids. As everyone took their seats the food was served up and the wine was poured. The dinner was going good and people were enjoying. There were a number of toasts made which made Alex chuckle.

Then the music started and it was their que for the first dance. Alex stood up, helped Dani from her chair and took her out onto the dance floor. It was a slow one and he took her into his arms and held her close as they began. Others joined them after a couple minutes. He moved her about the dance floor, holding her close.

Mary looked on grinning, as she sat next to Judge Carter her boss. "What are you grinning about now?" he asked.

"Oh nothing much. Just can't wait to see their faces when they see where they will be going on their honeymoon" she chuckled. "This town sure has changed over the last year, and all have done so much for this wedding."

"Well Mary, your boy is a hero and all." he smiled. But he had noticed the change himself.

Mary looked back at the full sized picture of her husband. "We raised a good son John." She sighed, wishing that he could have lived to see this day.

Once the dance ended another began. This one was inteneded to be for the Father of the Bride and the Bride. Every member of her Father's squad stood up and lined up. The Squad Leader came forward first and took Dani out to the floor to begin the dance. Each in turn then came forward, taped the one before them on the shoulder and took over dancing with Dani. Since they all gave her away, they all took a turn in the special dance.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:04 am

Dani still could not believe all that had happened. Somehow Mary had planned her dream wedding. Even the decorations. She could not believe that she was now married, and it did not happen in front of just the justice of the peace. Or a Military Chaplin which would have been fine, but this was prefect.

Dani was even shocked with the food, somehow Mary even knew her favourite food. When the wine was served Dani only took small sips for each of the toasts. Everyone there seemed to love to make her blush because they kept clinking their glasses calling out “Kiss her” She blushed each time glasses were clinked and she kissed Alex in front of everyone.

When their song started and she and Alex got up to dance all the cameras it seemed began to flash, she wondered who had hired the photographers, everything really had been thought of. “Remind me to thank your mother again” She then kissed him back and kissed him softly on the lips. Wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him slightly on the ear.

When that song ended and the new one started Dani made her way off the dance floor. It was the daddy daughter's dance she looked up at the photograph and smiled “I love you dad, I know you are dancing with me in heaven. But that was when she saw his entire squad coming for her. She brought her hands to her face and starting crying again. She was so happy she was getting her dance as well. She danced with each of them and kissed each softly on the cheek. The song had to play through twice but she did not even realize it. She was too happy.

She kissed the last one and then took her seat back down and kissed Alex on the lips. “My dear Husband” she then giggled “Man that sounds odd” She knew there were traditions still to happen Alex taking off her garter belt and throwing it, and her throwing the bouquet of flowers. She just wanted to live in the moment right now .Everything was prefect. She took a bite of food then tried to feed Alex too. She was laughing and was certain good photographs were being taken.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:50 am

Alex watched the Father/Daughter dance. Each of her father's squad danced with here and he could see the tears in her eyes as each came forward to take his place. When she came back to the table she called him her dear husband. He liked the sound of it. There was more dancing for the others as him and Dani chatted with people. The hours past and it seemed as if it was but a moment ago that they had sat down to eat.

The time for the cutting of the cake came and they fed each other a piece. Oh the photo book that they would have. Finally though it was time for him to remover her garter and toss it out, and for Dani to throw the Bouquet. After that they would be on their way to thier honeymoon. He had no idea about it until his mother placed an envelope infront of them. In it was two tickets to the Bahamas, hotel reservations and money for them to enjoy themselves. He stared at the tickets and then back to his mother. Would her surprises never cease.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:10 am

The photographer made sure to take all the right photos. Each man dancing with Dani for the father daughter dance the rings, them feeding each other Dani dancing with the little flower girl, the brides maids dancing with their counterparts. Even Alex pulling off the garter belt and throwing it, and Dustin catching it then the flowers and Dani throwing them and Debbie catching the flowers, Dani had a feeling that they will be the next ones to marry.

She giggled at Dustin’s reaction and when he came to hug her the photographer got a good one. The next photo was of her father’s dog tags and his father tags. It took a lot of convincing to get her to take them off for the photo that the photographer wanted but Dani had to admit it was the best one.

When she sat back down and she noticed what Alex was opening she gasped and began to tear happy tears. “Thank you” She said softly then kissed Alex long and passionately on the lips. “We are going to have a honey moon” She was shocked she honestly did not think that they would have any time before he would be shipping out, but now they were going to have time just the two of them.

“Thank you Mary, Thank you everyone” She wiped away her tears and looked at Alex. “I love you Alex Morgan” She kissed him again and smiled around the room. Everything was perfect.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:44 pm

Now that everything was done they still had the presnts that had been given. Most was money which Alex knew would be put into the bank to help Dani live while he was away as well as most of his pay. But there was one from her semi boss at the VA Center, along with the Congressman. A fully funded scholorship for her to attend collage and study to become pychiratrist. She had already had a good start on it with her work at the VA Hospital, helping returning Vets.

Alex knew that she would be kept busy with collage, and the VA Hospital so she would not be so worried about him. It was now time for them to get going. The flight left later that night and they had to change and pack. He grabbed Dani's hand and began making for the door. His mother would take care of the money for him and make sure the other gifts made it home. Everyone lined up on two sides to form an isle as they made for the door.

He tried to walk fast, but he knew with Dani in her Wedding Dress it would not be easy. The people were throwing rice at them and laughing. It had been a day and a night to remember and he would for the rest of his life. Finally they were outside and at his car. Ushering her inside he moved around to the driver's side and got in. "Finally." he sighed, and took off down the street towards home. He had the tickets and money for the trip. "You ready for some nice sun and beach." he asked. They had plenty of sun and sand in Iraq but this was going to be quite different, plenty of nice warm water.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:20 am

Dani could not believe all the gifts that they were given, a lot of money, it seemed that people knew that she would be taken care of when Alex and Dustin went back overseas. When she opened the scholarship she gasped and began to shake. “Thank you so much now I can really help them” She stood and thanked everyone. More photos were taken and Dani thought she would go blind.

When Alex came to collect her she said good bye to everyone making sure to thank everyone again hugging each of her father’s squad who all promised to keep in touch. She hugged her brother who was crying slightly. She then started walking with Alex she attempted to walk fast with him so they could catch their plane but with her feet sore and her dress it was hard for her then the rice throwing started and she could barely walk because she was laughing so much. Finally she got into the car with Alex and they drove off.

“My sweet love we have made it” She leaned over and kissed his lips. The setting sun was the perfect ending to her dream wedding. She turned to him “Thank you for doing that for me my love. I know you probably wanted a smaller wedding” She squeezed his hand and grinned.

“Yes I am ready for some sun and sand” She paused “But this time lets add some water that I can swim in, and not have to have full battle gear on” She smiled “Who knows depending on how private it is maybe I will wear nothing at all” She giggled again and couldn’t stop smiling.

When they reached their house she waited for him to carry her in. She was supposed to be carried over the threshold. Once she was upstairs she went to pack but she was shocked when her bed was covered in piles of clothes most of them new. “Hmmm seems Debbie went shopping” She giggled when there were some sexy night shirts and a shirt that said “Just Married” She slipped out of her dress and hocked it back on to the hanger and slipped it into the back then hung it back up.

She then slipped into a pair of comfortable jeans and the new shirt and packed her bags. Whoever it was had laid out all her bathroom stuff too. Plus they had a bunch of money to spend too. She packed her bag, least this way she can that she had packed her own back. She went in search of Dustin, but her dog and can found her first she petted both of them with a promise of coming back soon she left them her blanket that she had been using the last few nights that they had not been allowed to sleep together.

Then she really went searching for Alex. “Alex where are you my husband we have a plane to catch”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:15 am

Alex scooped Dani up into his arms as they got home and out of the car. He carried her over the threshold and into the house. He laughed as he put her down and gave her a smack on her ass. "Welcome home Mrs Morgan." then he drew her to him and kissed her deeply. When he broke the kiss he lead her upstairs and let her go when they got to her room. They needed to change and get packed.

When he entered his room there was cloths laid out on the bed, and a couple bags. He began packing, T shirts, and a couple nice ones, pants, swim wear and other things that he would need. There was a T shirt that had big bold letters that read JUST MARRIED printed on the back. He chuckled at that and knew h is mother had a hand in that. He slipped it on and when Dani came looking for him he came out of his room to see she was wearing the same shirt. "I Guess Mom wanted everyone to know." he laughed.

It looked as if they were all ready to go to the Airport. He smiled when he heard her call out his name and used the word husband. It just sounded so right. "I am ready." he said and grabbed her bags as well and carried them downstairs and out to the car. If he had read the reservations right, they had two weeks. He grinned knowing some of that would be spent in their room. He could hardly wait to get there and strip her and make love.

The drive to the airport was not long. Their first leg of the journey would be from the small airport there to the International one In Dallas. There they would board the plane for the Bahamas. Once they reached the small airport the news of the Wedding of the Century was all over the TV's. He was thankful there were no reporters or news crews there at the Airport. He had no idea how it had been managed but it had. "Might have to see about getting a copy of the footage. " he chuckled as they made their way to the plane.

Once on the plane and in the air, Alex relaxed. No cameras, no questions no spotlight. It felt good to be able to relax.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:31 pm

When she found Alex she had kissed him. She had giggled when he had carried her over the threshold. He was really a romantic at heart. She was a married woman now, was barely old enough to vote, not old enough to drink but she had gone to a war zone, helped countless Warriors and Veterans and now she was married. Soon to start her life as a married woman she wasn’t sure about the shirt but she still wore it, she wanted to world to know that she married the man of her dreams.

Dani giggled as he took her bags “My superman” She cooed she followed him down. She wasn’t sure how much time they had but she wanted to spend every minute she could with him. Swimming and sight-seeing mixed in with a lot of love making. His mother had made sure that they had been separated the last few nights and she was eager to make up for that.

Once in the car she couldn’t stop playing with her ring, she then stared up at him and smiled. Once at the airport and through security she suddenly looked around “No cameras” she smiled. It was a relive. She loved that she had been able to help but she was also grateful that they could get away in peace, and hopefully wouldn’t be hounded on their honey moon.

Looking up at the tv she giggled. “Who is that beautiful woman on that screen” She giggled “Honey you didn’t tell me you had two weddings today” She teased. Once she was on the plane she gasped. “We got First class again?” She leaned into his strong arms and laced her fingers into his and squeezed.

They were given drinks, and even though she was offered Dani just opted for a ginger ale. She kissed his cheek and giggled again. “I just can’t believe that I married you my love” She kissed his neck and nipped at it.

They had to change airplanes in Dallas and when they deplaned Dani heard applause. She beamed up at Alex and before he could say anything she ran to the noise, she looked at the time, they had 4 hour layover, which didn’t bother Dani, most airports had good restaurants but she was distracted now. She followed the sound and smiled when she realized she was right. There were over 100 returning warriors. She joined in the clapping and cheering. Many families began pointing and whispering. But Dani didn’t mind she screamed “Welcome home” and “Thank you” Finally turning around to see where Alex was.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:17 pm

At Dallas International Airport they deplaned the one and made for the concourse that their flight would be departing from. That concourse also had planes arriving and one was carring a number of soldiers returning from overseas on their last leg of their long journey. As they were walking down the concourse they heard applauses and people saying "Welcome Home."

Alex saw the soldiers coming out of one of the doors of the ramps leading to a plane. The people in the concourse were standing and appaluding. It made Alex feel proud. He to applauded as the soldiers moved down the concourse so they could enter the main part of the airport and pick up their baggage. As the soldiers got near Dani and Alex, a couple looked over and then stopped, causing the rest of them to stop. The two pointed over to Dani and Alex. A staff sergeant came to attention and called the others to attention. He then snapped a salute and the others followed. Silence suddenly filled the concourse as the civilians wondered what was going on.

Then an elderly woman looked over and pointed to Dani and Alex, as she spoke to those near her. Suddenly everyone was looking at Dani and Alex. It seemed the soldiers had recgonized them and then the elderly woman and others as they were pointed out. There was nothing to do but return the salute. Alex came to attention and returned the salute. Even though he was not in uniform it was what need to be done.

Once that was done the soldiers filed by them to shake their hands. It took one of the female soldiers to notice the wedding rings and inform the others. Now they were being congradulated. Even the Civilians, now gathering around were congradulating them. Alex had hoped to get through their four hour lay over with out being noticed. But now that was not possible. Finally the soldiers were gone, on their way home and to their families. Now they had to deal with all the people in the concourse, but the airport security came to their rescue.

Dani and Alex were taken up to a lounge for high class travelers. They were basicly the only ones there. The security people grinned and left them alone saying they would escort them back down and to their plane when the time came. Alex thanked them and then sat down pulling Dani down to relax until they left.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:15 am

Dani took Alex’s hand and held it close as they welcomed the Soldiers home. It didn’t matter to her that she did not know any of them personally it just mattered that they were home and safe. She wanted to make sure that all of them had someone to welcome them home and was on the lookout for any that seemed not to have anyone. She was so wrapped up in looking that she was slow in realizing that they all stopped.

She looked at them all and gasped when they all snapped to attention she stood up straighter and nodded her thanks. She tried to hide her blush but since her ears were burning she was certain that she was blushing and hard. She supposed she should be used to this but she wasn’t. She looked up at Alex to see his reaction and beamed when he saluted back.

Not being in the service Dani however didn’t and hoped that she hadn’t offended anyone. She then relized the other people recognizing her and Alex she had a feeling most of their layover was going to be sent here it didn’t bother her too much though. The Soldiers all seemed honored to meet them, how they found out was beyond her though, she would have to make sure and ask Alex at a later time.

When the Woman noticed her ring Dani giggled and answered the questions she was getting better at dealing with the attention and questions. She even gave Alex a quick peck much to the delight of the ones watching. No one asked if he was going back, and Dani was grateful. She exchanged emails with a few and promised to keep in though. When they began moving again she waved and again thanked each Warrior as they walked by who all looked at Alex then back to her and replied a “Thank You” to her.

When the civilians came Dani continued to chat answer questions and showed them all the ring. When asked where they were going Dani lied and said that it was a surprise for her. That she wasn’t sure what there connecting flight was. All the ladies gushed over how romantic Alex was being. Dani had to bit her lip to stop herself from laughing.

When airport security came she was relived she loved being with people but it was her honeymoon after all. Once they were in the lounge Dani gasped it was so big and what made it worse she was alone with her husband now. When he pulled her down she giggled and stood then sat back down on his lap so she was sitting sideways and she kissed him passionately on the lips and grinned. “My sweet Husband you never did answer my question” She of course was talking about her joke about him marrying two people since she couldn’t believe she really did look that beautiful. “You know about you having two weddings today”

She giggled then nuzzled his neck and whispered into his ear “I do hope you are not too tired my love I am so hot for you right now” She knew she was teasing him but it was true.

(Not sure if she should have saluted I will change it to her doing it if it would be better))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:13 pm

Alex sat there with Dani on his lap. When she whispered in his ear he chuckled and pushed her shirt up over her tits. "MMMMMMMM not wearing anything under the shirt eh? Just like I like it." he grinned and moved a hand up to squeeze her tits. He brought her head down to him and kissed her deeply as he continued squeezing her lovely tits. He had missed doing that the last few day. They were alone in a comfortable place so he was going to take advantage of it. When he broke the kiss, "So you are horny are you?" he grinned and brought one of her large tits up to his mouth and he began to suckle on it as he squeezed it.

He let his worry about being on a plane full of people that all knew who they were, slip away and concentrated on Dani. "Think they would mind if I stripped you naked and made love to you, here." He was ready to take her shirt off and possibly go even further. But it seems that it was not to be. He heard a noise and quickly pulled Dani's shirt down. It was the bartender and he was followed by a couple of men that looked to be business men. "Rats." he mumbled.

The men looked over at the two and then sat down at the bar and ordered some drinks. Another person walked in and over to Dani and Alex. He smiled and said. "There has been a cancelation of a couple seats on an earlier flight. The people on this flight will not know who you are, or at least it is hoped that they won't . Come with me if you will. Your baggage has already been transfered.

Alex reluctently slipped her from his lap and followed the man, putting an arm about Dani.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:31 pm

Sitting there sitting on her husband’s lap Dani was struggling not to rip the clothes from him. She knew anyone could walk in at any moment but that sort of added to it. She whimpered as he lifted her shirt up. Grinned about not wearing anything underneath “Well I figured I didn’t want to set off the detectors” She giggled as he started to squeeze her tits.

“See my love you wanted this just as much, if not more than I do.” She kissed him back passionately so was so hungry for him that she was close to losing her mind.

“I am very horny” As to prove her point she brought her hand down to his groin and rubbed it, “And I am thinking you are just as horny and in need of me” She wanted to undo his pants and give him a hand job, but he had lowered his mouth to her breasts and she gasped out. She blushed at his idea she was desprete but when she opened her mouth to say anything her attention was drawn to the door. “Shit” She said the covered her mouth and giggled.

“Sorry baby I guess we have to wait until the hotel room” She then nodded to the men, grateful that either they didn’t recognize her and Alex, nor what they had just been doing. She kissed him again but stood when she noticed another person in a uniform walking towards them.

Hearing that they were going to be on a different flight Dani nodded. That meant less time until they could be in bed together. Then a wicked thought crossed her mind. She would have to wait until they were on the plane to ask Alex his thoughts.

Once they were on the plane, which had first class so far was empty. She wondered if anyone else was coming. She leaned over and whispered in his hear.

“Husband I have three words for you” She said them slowly for him “Mile…….High…..Club” She kissed his neck in between each word. Then waited to see what he was going to say to that. It would be hard to do since the bathrooms were really small but she was just curious. Part of her wanted to wait until they were in bed, but if they got the frustrations out now later they could be slow and loving.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:27 pm

Alex chuckled as she mentioned the Mile High Club. Having sex while flying high above the earth. An elite club that did not have that many in it. "Well now, I have a feeling we will not be able to do it here in our seats." he grinned. A couple more people took seats in first class, which definately put a cremp into Dani's plans. "We will have to see if the lounge above will be empty later on. On a 747, the lounge above might be empty and there were comfortable seats up there.

Soon the plane had gotten is passengers on and the stewardess were moving back and forth enuring the passengers were seated, seat belts buckled, overhead bins closed. Soon the plane was being backed out and then the pilot turned the craft and headed for the runway. If they couldn't do anything on the plane then they would have to wait till they got to the hotel in the Bahamas. He could see that Dani was about ready to tear his clothes off. He was wanting to do the same to her but they both knew better. He bet his mother had a hand in that also. Making the reservations for that night so they would have to be at the airport and on the plane where they couldn't do anything. He had to hand it to her, she was making sure that their first night together would be an intense one.

Soon enough the plane was in the air and they were on their way to their honeymoon. "MMMMMM in a short time we will be there." he whispered to Dani. As the plane got to crusing altitude, the Stewardess in First Class began seeing what they wanted to drink. Alex asked if the Lounge was empty and available to sit in. One of the Stewardess, smiled seeing their shirts and nodded. Undoing his seatbelt he looked over at Dani with a mischevious grin.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:13 am

Still playing with Alex’s neck Dani giggled at his comment. She had thought that he would want to take her at the first chance. She was about to kiss him again but it was then when the others joined them in first class, instead she snuggled into his chest and took his hand and intertwined her small hand it. She had her seat belt on and looked up at him as he talked about the lounge she grinned and kissed him softly.

When the plane taxied off Dani squeezed Alex’s hand. She still wasn’t a big fan of flying but with Alex there it felt a bit better. She grinned again as he let her know that they would be there. “I am so excited my love, are you?” She raised an eyebrow and smiled. “Of course you are”

Dani had all but given up on her idea, beginning to think that it might be better just to wait until the hotel room, she wouldn’t be able to get into the sexy outfit that Debbie had obviously got made for her, for it had printed on it “Soldier’s girl” but if they had a chance to work out some of their pent up need then maybe…” Her thought was cut short when the stewardess came up asking what they wanted to drink. Dani nearly asked for a ginger ale but Alex asked his question first.

Shocked Dani stared at him but then winked and undid her seatbelt and stood with him. “Lead the way Mr. Morgan”

((I hope I got the last name right…if not please pretend I did))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:08 pm

Grabbing her hand he made his way to the stairwell that lead up to the lounge. The stewardess grinned as she saw his mischevious smile and the way Dani was acting. As they accended the sprial stair case, the stewardess put a chain up across the railings of the stairwell, saying closed. Alex chuckled as he pulled Dani up the stairs.

Once up in the Lounge he pulled her to him and kissed her deeply as he began pulling her shirt up. When he broke the kiss he pulled her shirt up and off. "MMMMMM half way there." he grinned. He moved his hands up to her tits and began squeezing them for a bit before moving his hands down to undo her pants. "Time to get naked and join the MHC." he grinned. as he pulled her pants down over her hips.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Grinning Dani followed Alex. She blushed as the stewardess put the chain up; they would really be alone there. She hoped her idea would work; they would be quick like animals now so they could be slow and loving later. She did plan on ravishing me many times tonight though, and many more for their entire trip. She wanted to make love as much as possible to her husband for the time that they were going to be together.

She giggled as he pulled her to him and immediately began to kiss her she helped him take her shirt off. She moaned softly in his ear as his hands found her breasts. She was slowly creeping her hands up his chest under his shirt, she knew he was probably still a little tender she wanted to be careful but she needed to feel his skin.

She did not even realize that he had somehow been able to remove her pants she raised an eyebrow and shook her head and kissed him passiontly on the lips as she wiggled her hips till the pants were off, now she was only in her panties and had began to try to remove his shirt.

When she was able she started to kiss his muscular chest. “I love you husband” She said softly and then knelt down and started to undo his pants once she had freed his cock she had plans to give him a little rub and kiss, not too much though or he was likely to cream right there and then.

She then stood and pulled him down on to the couch and sighed as she mounted him. “Make love to me Alex” She begged. She was in one of her favorite positions, him sitting there and her sitting on his lap facing him, but she wasn’t sure if he liked it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Alex grinned as she removed his shirt and then stripped naked excpet her panties, knelt and undid his pants. "MMMMM well now my sweet wife." he said as she kissed his hard cock and then stood up and pushed him down to a couch. He pulled her panties off before she straddled him and begged for him to make love to her. He moved his hands up to ther lovely tits and squeezed them hard before he moved one hand down to guide his cock up into her wet and tight pussy.

How does that feel? Better?" he asked her as he brought his hand back up to her tits. They felt so good in his hands and he loved squeezing them. "Now my dear rock back and forth and we will both enjoy the feeling." he chuckled and then claimed her lips for a deep and passionate kiss.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:37 am

Although she knew that she should pay closer attention to his raging errection but she was too despert to feel him inside of her. She giggled as he took off her panites. "I guess that is important isnt it." She let out a very soft whimper as he led his cock up inside of her. She felt herself stretching it seemed the weeks between when they had been spearated had tightneed her up she hoped that Alex was enjoying it as much as she was.

She nodded to his question and lowered her face to kiss him as she rocked back and forth she was trying to keep as queit as she could her groans beingdrowned out by his lips. She continued to rock on him trying to keep even that quiet. She wasnt sure how she was doing though.

She grinned at the fact that she was now a memeber of the MHC and she was now a married woman. On her way to her honeymoon!
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:08 pm

As Dani rocked back and forth on his hard cock he continued to squeeze her lovely tits and brought them one at a time to his moutht to suckle on. Here he had a feeling they would not be disturbed like back at the Airport lounge. He wondered if her moans of pleasure would be heard below. He grinned at the thought of being caught making out. But he doubted that would happen.

"Thats it my lovely wife, keep rocking. Your pussy feels great rubbing over my cock." he gently pulled on her hard nipples with his teeth. Then he chuckled a bit. "Going to have to take a shower after this, when we get to the hotel, and then make out again." He was looking forward to their stay at the hotel. Perhaps they wouldn't be leaving the room for some time. he reached around and patted her ass cheeks. "MMMMMMMM going to enjoy that lovely ass of yours to when we get there. What do you say to that?" he asked her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Although she was concerned about her voice carrying she nearly lost all composer when he started to squeeze and suckle on her massive tits. She bit into his neck to stop from crying out, she was certain if she wasn’t careful he would have a hickey but she didn’t want her voice to carry too far.

She nodded to what he was saying and kept on rocking. She whimpered into his ear as he pulled on her hard nipple. “Easy love you don’t want me getting too loud” She giggled about the shower. “If we make it that far, I have something I want to show you” She gently bite his ear lobe as she kept up her rocking.

As he patted her ass she again giggled “Do you think of anything else but my ass my love” She kissed him passionately on the lips and tightened her pussy muscles on his cock and opened her eyes to see his reaction. He wasn’t making much noise, but then again he never really did.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:54 pm

Alex grinned as Dani tried to muffel her moans and cries of pleasure. If those below didn't know what they were doing, then they were'nt to smart. "You have such a fine ass my love, that begs to be fucked." he chuckled. As she tightened her pussy muscles around his cock he took a deep breath and growled. "Now keep that up and I'll be filling your pussy with hot cum in no time."

He squeezed her tits more and flicked his toung over their hard nipples. When she kissed him he kissed her back with equal passion and began moving his hips to meet her rocking, to ram his cock up inside her harder and deeper.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Dani shook her head as he patted her ass and she whispered into his ear. “Husband you are 40,000 feet up in the air having sex with your wife, and all you can think about is my ass, I am slightly offended” She said with a pout. She slamed down on to his cock and bit into his neck again.

She continued to rock on him and then moaned softly into his ear. “My love I am about to cum, are you ready?” She wanted to wait for him although part of her wanted to get off of him as punishment for his ass comment.

She tightened her muscles again and leaned back so his cock hit her G spot she began to shake biting her lip so she wouldn’t scream out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:31 pm

"Offended? Why?" he asked her. She knew he liked to fuck her ass just as much as her pussy. He thought that she also liked having him do her that way, especially after she got use to it. But she continued to rock on him and was enjoying being fucked up her pussy. "You know I love to fuck your ass as much as I do your pussy. " he kissed her neck and kept squeezing her large tits. "So don't be offended my sweet wife."

When she tightened her muscles around his cock again it was enough to make him cum as well. He slid his hands down to her hips and held her in place as he began pumping his load up inside her, and growled out his pleasure. He ran his hands up and down her body and brought her down to kiss her deeply. They were now officially members of the mile high club.

When he broke the kiss. "Well Mrs Morgan. How do you feel?" he asked her. He patted her ass cheeks and ran a hand over her tits leaning in to kiss them and flick his toung over their nipples.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next