The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

2 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 31 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:45 pm

Everyone took their positions. His squad took their postion and the girls took the positions of the Maids of Honor. Debbie took her position and Alex took his. The priest began going through what was going to happen, the music playing, and all. He then said that the doors would open and the bride and those giving her away would come down the asle.

Even though it was still a practice run for the real thing, he was nervous. He looked over at Randy. He had been through this already and he could see him grinning ear to ear. "Know exactly what your going through old boy." he chuckled. "It'll pass." Alex still was nervous. He took a deep breath and looked back down the asile. The doors opened and he could see Dani there along with her father's squad. His heart beat faster as he knew in a number of hours she would be doing this in her wedding dress and it would be the real thing.

He could see his mother sitting in one of the front pews smiling a twinkle in her eyes. She was enjoying every minute of it. Watching her son going through it all with the woman he loved. Dani had brought him back from a dark edge in his life. If not for her, Mary didn't know what would have happened to Alex, what the dreams would have done to him. Her being there for him had brought him back to the young man she had known before her husband had died. Now he was so much like her husband. His dedication to the Army, determination and leadership. She knew her husband would have been very proud of him. She looked back at Dani still smiling. She was another army brat as they called themselves. But it seemed that her life before her father had died had made a strong and deteermined young woman out of her and a strong and dedicated soldier of her brother.

She only prayed that all three would be able to survive the wars that the country was involved in. Soon Dani would be her daughter in law, really a daughter to her. She had become a part of her life as well as her son's.

Back to top Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 31 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 02, 2011 11:41 am

In the back of the chapel Dani attempted to calm herself by taking deep breaths. She had to laugh at herself this wasnt even the real thing and she was nervous. She knew that soon it would be for real. She had to smile at the wedding party, it was prefect. Although she didnt have her dad to give her away but she had the next best thing, her father's squad. She smiled at all of them "Thank you so much for being here"

She went through the rehersal with a nervous smile. She knew that on the wedding morning she would be waking up early to do her hair and her nails and her makeup, rather the women would be doing all that so that it would be prefect .She smiled, Alex would soon be seeing her in her dress. And they would be starting their lives as husband and wife .Soon he would be leaving her to go back to his deployment and as much as she wanted to go she also knew that she would staying behind.

She smiled at her brother, he had come so far from the angry deppressed boy he had been only months ago. She licked her lips nervously. She knew that sould would soon be the centre of attention and even though she was in acting she realy hated to be the centre of attention, but for one day she could grin and bear it.

Her eyes fell on Martha, the woman she had become to think of as mom. Sweet mom, she had taken in two orphans, two ophans that most people wouldnt have given a second glance to, her with her cutting and panic attacks and her brother with his own issues. But she had taken them in, saved Dani from fruad charges yes Martha had saved her from death. If Dustin had deployed and she would have gotten that knock on the door alone, Dani knew that she would have taken her own life.

Finally her eyes fell on Alex. the love of her life. She couldnt belive that he had even talked to her that day, never mind fallen in love with her, she smiled he too had come so far, no more nightmares and no flash backs, she did not doubt for one moment that he would not have flashbacks this time when he came back but Dani knew that she would be right there to help him throught it. She mouthed the words "I love you" And then smiled.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 3:09 pm

Alex watched as the doors opened and Dani appeared with her father's squad surrounding her. As she moved forward the priest explained that the music would be playing and that those giving the bride away would bring her up to the alter. There they would stand and wait to be asked who was giving the bride away. He could just hear them on the actual day all saying in one voice they were. They all looked at Alex, big grins on their faces. He did not miss Dani mouthing the words "I love you." he just grinned and winked at her.

The priest went through everything that was to happen, the vowes and what was to be done. When it was all over and he walked down the isle with her, outside the LTC, Captain, Seargent Major, and the others were lined up on either side of the walk way. They would be all in dress blues with sabers held high. This was a full military wedding with everything. It was what Dani had wanted and his mother made sure she got it.

The rehersal was over and they were free to go do what ever untill the parties that night. It was probably going to be a wild time in the town. Full of military, that knew how to party. He had no idea of what they had planned for him but he had a feeling it would be a royal bash with strippers, booze, and more booze. The guys surrounded him and drug him away from Dani. He looked back raising his hands up in the air and a look of helplessness on his face. The ladies all took Dani along with them, laughing and with mischevious looks on their faces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 31, 2011 10:24 pm

Alll throughout the rehersal Dani found it hard to belive that this was really happening in a short couple days she was going to be married. A married woman, to a Soldier, her dad would be proud she knew it. He would defiently be with her on the day. She had to wipe away a few tears, but she was smiling from ear to ear.

She went listened to the priset about what was suppose to happen. She couldnt belive that she was going to get her military wedding. She couldnt dream of the Sabre arch though. That would be great, but she had already asked for so much, well she hadnt really asked for it but she was going to be given it. She couldnt ask for that too.

When the rehersal was over she wanted to go kiss her Alex but he was surronded him and drug him out. She raised an eyebrow then grinned "Have fun babe, with one of your last nights of freedom" She blew him a kiss with a wink then turned she was prepared to go home but she was then surronded and led out she was then blindfolded and placed in a car.

Eventually they got to a house, and although she was still blindfolded she knew that they had most likely driven to one of their houses. She was led out then and down into a basment, music started as she was sat down on a couch, she was handed something then told to drink it. Not thinking she drank it all in one gulp, she had a feeling that she was going to need what ever it was. It tasted like how a hospital smelled.

"You really shouldnt gulp vodka hun" Someone said but Dani liked the fuzzy feeling rushing through her veins now, "Another please" After the third one she was feeling less tight and then the blindfold was removed and Dani saw the decorated basement. Penises were everywhere, a penis shapped fountain and even the food was penis shapped. Blown up condums were tapped to the wall. Also more penis shapped decorations. She blused but since she was half drunk she was loving it.

Suddenly a police officer entered since she was underage she tried to hide her drunked state, the women knowing it was a stripper just began to give cat calls. Innocent Dani looked shocked until the man pulled her up and started to dance and strip infront of her. Dani cluing in took another big drink and giggled and danced with him. Knowing that Alex was probably doing the same thing as no one here would let it get too out of hand.

The party was great and she was given a lot of gifts, most of them sexual since they would be given real gifts at the wedding.

((Sorry its so late and not really worth the wait but wanted to post))

She giggled.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:27 am

As he was lead away he saw Dani being pulled away by the women. He could only shake his head, wondering what mischief that they were brewing up for his Dani. He also wondered what the guys had in store from him. He was ushered into a car and the others spread out to other cars and a convoy was formed. They all drove across town to a striptise club. It was billed as a gentelmans club but everyone knew it had strippers, lap dances and if you wanted more, though the latter was kept off the premises so as not to bring trouble to it. What the girls did after they left work was none of the club's buisness. Officialy that was true but they got part of the girls after work pay.

Everyone trooped into the club. The men were laughing and spread out a bit. The dancers looked up at the influx of the men and then their eyes fell on Alex. His face had been all over the TV and all knew him. He was instantly surrounded by lovely scantly clad women. They ran their hands over his body and leaning in making offers. Alex blused a bit at it all and felt a bit uncomfortable. The guys laughed and those that were single took on a few of the ladies. Those that were married teased and all but they knew better then to do more then watch.

A couple of the ladies pushed Alex down into a chair and music started as one began giving him a lap dance, and the other began rubbing her barly covered tits about his head. They guys were laughing and egging him on but Alex had all he needed with Dani. She gave him everything he would ever want for sex. He enjoyed her large tits and she let him fuck her up her ass which many women would not do. Besides that he loved her and he was not abot to be untrue to her.

He laughed and shook his head, "Ladies, I appreciate the thoughts and all but as I think you are well aware, I have someone already that means more to me then life." He gave them a look and they pursed their lips a bit but smiled.

"Wish more men were like you Lover." one said, "Wish I had one like you, might not have to be here then." the other said.

Drinks began to flow, beer and booze. Alex kept to beer and watched the striptease acts. The women continued to move around Alex but they did it for show and to keep the management happy. All in all it was a fun night and he even helped some of the others back home or to heir hotel rooms. It was early morning before he was able to make it home. Some one had drove his car back home and was glad. He knew he would not have been able to. He entered the house as quietly as he could and looked up at her room, wondering if she had made it back yet. He could only imagine what the women had in store for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:26 am

Throughout the party the danceing continued, Although Dani was getting drunk the ladies cut her off before she would get too sick they all seemed like mother hen's she was having fun.

When the stripper left all the laides tipped him. The few single one had token over for Dani when she stopped dancing, she didnt want to do anything that she would regret. but the single ones defiently had there fun and Dani had fun egging them on and laughing.

She opened up the funny presents, outfits, fuzzy handcuffs, some books and a book with all of their numbers, She knew what it was for, when he redeployed and she was left behind . A few sex toys to use on Alex and it was just a good time, they had also gotten her a day at the spa, a prefect way to send the day after a party, and before her wedding

Finally the limo took them all home. Dani needed help to walk and being placed in bed. Sje slept in and in the morning woke a headach. She sighed and rubbed her head reachign over to her night table to take the pills that were left there and threw the blankets over her head again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Dani had not made it back when Alex had gotten home. He was somewhat drunk, and he figured he would wake up with a hangover. He went to his room and got out of his clothes and went to bed. He knew his mother would be there to prevent the two of them from doing anything untill the wedding night. He laid down and before long he was asleep. He didn't even hear Dani come in.

In the morning he woke up and his head was pounding. Too much beer. he was glad that he had not drank the hard booze. It would have even been worse. His body hurt and his stomach was not feeling the best. He knew it would pass once he got going and got it out of his system. He hit the shower and held his head under the water for a while. Once dressed he went to Dani's room and opened the door, he heard her sighing and she had the covers over her head. He went over to the bed and sat down on its edge. Pulling the covers down from her head he looked down at her. "Well my love it is time to get up and face the day. Laying here will not help the hangover." he moved her hair from her face.

From the door Mary could be heard laughing a bit. "I think she had way to much for her first time drinking." Alex looked over at his mother and chuckled.

"I have to agree. I don't think she should drink." he put his hands to his head and held it. "I think I shouldn't either." He leaned down and kissed her cheek. "Come on or do I have to resort to the ultimate getter upper?" he moved a hand to one of her ticklish spots. "You going to get up or do I have to become the ticklenator?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:41 pm

With her head pounding Dani whimpered on the bed. Her cat and dog at the foot of her bed were concered for their master but when the door opened the both perked thier heads up. Skye wagged her tail and licked Alex's face Comet raced out just as Dani moved over away from the sound of the door opening.

When the blankets were moved away she whimpered and whispered "No go away" She tried to get her blankets back but that proved to be a mistake she wimpered out in pain as her head begain to spin even faster. She winced as the hair was moved from her face. "No touchie" She said softly.

She had not been a normal miltary brat and had never drank before, it took awhile before the women relized so they cut her off a little too late and they all felt guilty. They were all a bit hung over as well.

As Alex threntend to tickle her she glared at him "Do and you will get no sex on our wedding night either" She threw the quilt over her head and rocked gently. It being the first time she ever felt like this she wimpered "I think I am coming down with the flu"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:05 pm

There was no real easy way to get over a hangover. A shower, maybe more sleep, but working through it was the best. Yes you felt like crap but you couldn't let it get you down. It was the last day before the wedding and he was sure that she had a few things that she might want to do before the big day.

"Ohhh a bit fiesty this morning." he whispered. "What you need is a good shower and then........" he picked up the booklet that the ladies had given her for the spa. "then a nice day at the spa getting pampered and back to your old self." He picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. He knew he might catch hell from her for it but it was for her own good. His mother turned the water on for him. Alex was still hurting a bit from his own hangover but he knew he could work through it. He placed her under the water, night clothes and all and got in with her. "Ah now we both will get nice and wet."

"This will teach you not to drink. A couple of friends had to do this to me when I got drunk the first time after Basic Training." Oh that was a bad hang over. He thought he could drink everyone under the table. But it was him that was under the table. The next day, he couldn't even hold his head up and his stomach felt as if he was going to heave it up. "Just know I am doing this because I love you." he hugged her to him as the water fell over them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:01 am

Dani felt like she was dying. Her head was pounding and every hair on her scalp and body seemed to be on fire. She didnt want to leave the bed she wanted to be left alone. She would normally laugh when Alex called her fiesty but this time she just grumbled and whimperd.

When she was picked up she let out a squuel "Put me down Alex Morgan" She shilded her eyes against the bright light of the bathroom. And for the sweet girl that she was Dani was shouting her fair bit of vulger words, swearing that Alex would never see her naked again if he didnt put her down. It continued until she was in the shower then the tears started.

She eventually calmed down and wrapped her arms around Alex's neck. "I am sorry baby I love you" She whimpered "I dont think they knew that I wasnt a normally military brat, I never drank" She rubbed her head "And I know I will never get drunk again"

She let the water cascade over her and it did make her feel a little better. She still had the headach but the pills were also kicking in and she knew the day at the spa would help too and of course their wedding. She was excited.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:51 am

She had not wanted to get out of bed and had fought all the way to the shower. Once in though and the warm water was cascadeing over them she calmed down. "Once you get to the spa, you lucky girl, they will take care of you and get you over this hangover. Now you get out of these wet clothes and take a proper shower." he kissed her again "I love you babe." he said and stepped out of the shower and left her in his mother's capable hands.

He went and took off his soaked clothes and dried himself then got redressed in dry clothes. He wondered why they always had those parties before someone got married. It was as if they wanted the bride and groom to have second thoughts. He would be good in a few hours and after a good night sleep would be ready for the big day.

He wondered what everyone else was doing. There had been plenty of drinking going on, so he figured that he and Dani were not alone in their misery. Dustin came down the stairs looking a bit rough, "I see Dani is in great form this morning." his eyes were a bit red, "Any coffee made?" he asked and headed for the kitchen. Alex followed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:43 am

Listening to Alex and the plans for the day she smiled slightly. She looked up at him. "I love you" She watched him get out and stripped and handed the clothes to Mary then continued her shower. She washed her hair, even though it would washed and styled soon again any way. Then washed her body. She got out and dressed. Not knowing what to except at the spa she only put on a little make up on then came down stairs.

She smiled to her brother. "Ohh Dustin if I didnt feel how you looked I would be playing drums on the pots and pansright now" She sat down at the table and laid her head down. "Can I have a cup of cofee?"

"Sis you never drank Coffee before" Dustin said a bit surprised. Dani didnt even look up.

"I never drank Vodka before either, no give it up" She was handed a cup and started to drink it black she made a funny face but took a few more sips. "So what are you two up too today, you know there are male spa treaments" Dani was feeling a bit better but turned to Mary.

"Mary can I have a tyenol or something for my head?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:43 pm

At that time the front door opened and Debbie came in yelling, "Hey where is everyone? Dustin where are you hon." then she made it to the kitchen and saw them there. "Oh hi Alex, Dani." She was boyent and so full of energy. One could tell she had not gotten drunk the night before, as a matter of fact she didn't have anything to drink. Dustin knew she didn't like drinking.

When she came in and was calling out, Alex put his hands to his head and groaned. Dustin put his head down on the table and whispered, "She is going to pay for this." he groaned out.

Debbie looked at the three and her eyes got wide. "Oh wow are you guys alright." she went over to Dustin and put her hands on his shoulders. "What is wrong?" She had no clue that the three of them had hangovers from the night before. She had never drank and therefore never got drunk and had that lovely hangover in the morning. Mary looked on shaking her head.

She moved up to Debbie and whispered, "They have hangovers from last night. This is what happens when you drink to much alcohol. Right now their heads ar pounding and their bodies feel as if every nerve is on end." she put a finger to Debbie's lips then wagged it back and forth to tell her to tone it down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:14 pm

Dustin seeing his sister in distress handed her two tyenol and a cup of coffee. "So sis guess the girls didnt know about us not being the typical military brats" Dani shook her head "I only had three drinks, then they kept me to gingerale after that-"

She would have gone on but it was then that Debbie came in yelling. Dani imedically covered her ears and burried her head into Alex's strong shoulder. "Shhh" she moaned out.

Dani kept her head into Alex's shoulder. She had fogotten about the spa but was waitng for the pills to kick in. Something to take the edge off.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:36 pm

Dustin rose from his chair and took Debbie by the arm and sat her down. He then sat down by her and looked at her with red eyes. "I forgot that you don't drink." He picked up his cup of coffee and began drinking it. Alex was stroking Dani's head as she had it burried in his shoulder. Alex's stomach growled in it's missery. "This is going to be a very long day." he whispered.

"Well now, " Mary spoke up. "Long for some." she felt sorry for them but at the same time could not help but find it funny. She remembered her last night as a single woman. Oh the party was intense and she felt like the world was going to end the next day. Her Henry was in no better shape but he tried to make it look like nothing, untill he couldn't take it any more and had a nice long talk with the throne. She knew that the three of them would be alright by nightfall and ready for the big day in the morning.

"Finish your coffee my dear." she told Dani, you have an all day affair at the Spa. I will drive you over and get you started. You boys will just have to grin and bear it." she gave them a big smile.

Dustin put an arm around Debbie and said, "Well at least I have some one that will help." he looked over at Dustin. Dustin shot him a look and growled a bit.

"Sorry hon, but.........." she stood up, "Mom and Dad paid for a day at the Spa for me as well." She moved over to Dani and said softly, "Come on. Us girls will go and have a good relaxing day." She gave Dustin a kiss on the cheek and with Mary's help got Dani to her feet. Alex gave Dustin another look of satisfaction. He would suffer along with him.

"Ok Private, time to buckle down and deal with it." he grined and stood up. "We'll go find the others and make thier lives just as miserable."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:16 pm

Although the feeling of Alex's felt good it also felt like thousands of stabbing needles but the good outwighed the bad so she kept her head there. She nodded about ti being a long day. She took more gulps of coffee and then slowly lifed her head and turned to Alex. "How bad do I look?"

When she finished the cofee she stood a bit shaky and smiled. "Am I dressed okay?" She then glared at her brother. "You better behave brother, I may have drank but I dont think I drank as much as you did"She sighed the headach was fadding and her stomach didnt hurt as much she turned to Mary.

"Should I eat before we go? Would that help?" She smiled at Dustin and Alex and kissed her fiance and then turned to Debbie and Mary. "Alright I think I am ready, can I just have some sunglasses?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:02 am

"No Food right now will not settle right. In a while perhaps." Mary told her. Mary handed Dani a pair of sunglasses. She knew her eyes would be quite sensitive to the light outside. Mary and Debbie took her to Mary's car and soon the three of them were driving away from the house. Alex went to the living room door and watched them go, shielding his eyes fromt he morning sun.

"OK Dustin I think it is time for us to go round out the others." he said with an evil grin. He had found out what hotel they were staying at and what rooms they were in. He went up to his room and grabbed a pair of sunglasses as did Dustin and then the two of them were in Alex's car heading for the hotel. But getting to the others was not going to be as easy as he had thought. Camping outside the hotel was the media waiting for a chance to talk to Alex's squad. They had been good about not doing it outside his house and leaving them alone for their parties and such. But they were all wanting to get anything they could to report on.

Dustin still had his cast on and Alex still wore bandages under his clothes, and walked with a slight limp. As They got out of the car and began walking towards the hotel, they were spotted and suddenly they were sourrounded by camera crews and reporters. Alex turned this way and that but could see no way out. He sighed and shook his head. The reporters calling out questions all at the same time was making his head pound. He spotted a tree with a bench under it. It was in the shade and that would help. He held up his hands and called out, "One at a time please. Now if you would lets go over there." he pointed, "and I can answer a few questions."

He grabbed Dustin and the crowd of reporters opened the way and Alex took Dustin and went to the bench. He sat down in the shade, "Now please, one at a time. Dustin and I both are recovering from last night." he pleaded. He pointed to one reporter who asked her question and he answered it as best he could, then to the next one and so on. His main thing was he was just a soldier doing his job, one that thousands of soldiers were doing every day. That any one of them would have done the same as he did.

Some questions related to Dani and he had to smile. He told them what he could that would not embarase her. He was sure to do that. Dustin was asked questions and he answered them as well. Like Alex, he tried to down play his hero status. It was more of a relaxed interview then what it had started out as. The reportes spread out some giving Alex and Dustin some room. The two sat there and answered question. A squad car pulled up and the officers got out but Alex waived them off. The stood there just in case and listened.

"Now if you would excuse us." he grinned. "Dustin and I have to go get some people up." He stood up and began making his way back to the hotel, the reporters now satisfied for the moment opened the way for them. He hoped Dani was enjoying the Spa. They would know how to get her relaxed and over her hangover. The hours were now ticking away and he was getting excited about the next day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:19 am

Although her stomach growled in protest Dani nodded “Alright” She took the glasses with a grateful smile slipped them on then walked to the door. She gave Alex one last kiss and smiled “I love you” She then walked to the car and slipped in.

The ride to the spa was quiet, Dani had not fully recovered yet. She did not know what to except at the spa, she had gone before her graduation as a gift, but this one was going to be a surprise. She rubbed her temples slightly. “Oh man, I do not get why people drink” Mary smiled. “Well my dear you did drink too much for your first time but now you know.” Dani nodded

“Yah that I do”

When they pulled up to the spa Dani's door was opened and she was helped out. It seemed all the girls from her wedding party were there. The spa had been told of her state so Dani was ushered into a private room and given a under garment to were. “We are going to start with a Ocean Detox wrap” When Dani looked a bit confused the women smiled “It will help with your condition.” Dani blushed but nodded “Sounds good”

They began to wrap the seaweed around her and once she was wrapped then laid her down on a comfy chair and put a cream mask on her face and cucumber on her eyes and began to rub her shoulders then ladies began to rub her feet and her hands. Dani was already beginning to feel a bit better. The woman that was massaging her shoulders moved to her head.

Eventually the wrap was able to come off and she was moved to a salt water tub. “To complety drain all the toxins out of you. Dani was now feeling a lot better and was able to relax with out the throbbing pain.

Not only did she get all that she got a full pedicure, a spa lunch, a new hair cut and style with a promise that she would have a team of no less then 10 women to help her on her wedding day. Dani was shocked to have all this attention but she knew that the community wanted to treat her.

Hours later Dani was stepping out feeling like a new person, she had many treatments. A new hair cut and style and even some new highlights. Her eyebrows had been waxed and she She turned to Mary. “I almost wish that I could keep my new look from Alex until tommrow” She looked at her. “Is that evil of me?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:34 am

Alex and Dustin got into the Hotel and was about to go up to the rooms to get the guys when they exited the elevator. They didn't look to good either and that made Alex feel a bit better. "Heard all the hub bub outside and saw you down there in the middle." Randy said a bit of pain in his voice.

"Well now if we were back at the barracks I would be taking you all out on a run." Alex told them, grinning. He remembered his father telling him a story about a bunch of his friends in the platoon got drunk and in the morning it was his turn to lead the physical training. That he was hung over and could see the others were too and grinned as he began to lead them in the exercises. If he had to suffer, they were going to suffer along with him, he had told Alex. Then they all went on a two mile run. Now that Alex remembered that he had to chuckle. Oh that would have been so fitting for the moment.

But they were all on leave. "So what shall we do guys?" They really didn't have a clue on what to do. It was to nice of a day to stay in, even though they were suffering. "Well go get your families and Dustin and I will take you all down to the mall and then to the park so the kids can play. Try to relax." A short time later a convoy of cars was heading to the mall. First a bit of window shopping and actual shopping, with an ontorage of reporters following just taking notes and film.

Alex hoped to get back into a normal life once married. He was not looking forward to leaving Dani behind when him and his squad was sent back to the battalion. But he did want to get back to the life he knew so well. He knew Dani would fit in well with it. They would get base housing when he returned to Fort Hood and she more then likely could work with the hospital for those soldiers returning that needed help. He wanted her to continue doing her work like that. She had the knack for it, something that not many had. The quiet little girl of so long ago now was making a difference.

Then it was off to the park where everyone was able to relax, have lunch and enjoy themselves. The day went pretty good for a bunch of hung over men. The pain and uneasyness slowly left them and by the late afternoon they were feeling like their old selves, and it was time to return to the hotel and home. Alex could not wait to see Dani and see how she felt after a day at the spa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:51 am

Mary smiled at Dani's idea she wrapped an arm around her. “That was the plan my dear I thought I would have to hog tie you to get you to spend the night at Debbie's but this is prefect. Alex will just have to spend one last night without you.”

Dani chuckled “And how are we going to convince Alex that this is a good idea.”

“Leave that to me” Mary said with a chuckle “I do belive his squad is spending the night they will keep him contained and to the church on time”

Dani smiled “Let him know I love him”

It was then that a bunch of reporters came up. Since she was feeling better Dani agreed to anserw some questions. When asked what she planned to do when Alex returned to Afghanistan Dani smiled. “Well I am going to be going to school, and volunteering at the VA and of course spooling my husband and brother and their squads by sending packages.” After a few more questions, always deflecting when they tried to make her sound like a hero. She just encouraged everyone else to write letters and send care packages.

The reporters all wished her luck on her big day tommrow and then she was ushered into the car and driven to Debbie's the dress was already there. She walked in and greated the boys.

“Well Alex dear Dani is spending the last night at Debbies, she really wants everything to be a surprise so you are just going to have to be without her one night.”

She was slightly worried about him having nightmares but hoped that since it was his last night before he was married he would be okay.

“Dustin you are also forbidden to go over, the girls want a girls night” She turned to some of the squad that agreed to watch them two. “And see I have gaurds so you two better behave” She chuckled “Now get a good nights sleep, Dani will kill you if you are late for her wedding” She purposely said that it was Dani's day because in a way it was.

Debbie and Dani had changed into pjs. Dani couldn’t stand it and decided to call Alex. “Hey baby I love you, I hope that you are not too angry that I wanted everything to be a surprise tomorrow” She paused. “Now don’t be late I will be the one wearing white”
A little while later she hung up and her and Debbie watched some chic flicks. And since Dani knew she wouldnt be able to sleep she took one of her pills.

In the morning, the hairdressers and makeup people would be there and the wedding party. She had to admit she was a bit nervous. What if Alex got cold feet. Since everyone in the world had seen them in country everyone wanted rights to flim it. Dani was fine with it, she just made them all donate money to a charity. She knew that if he got cold feet the whole world would see it.

Debbie calmed her down saying that Alex loved her and they would be married. Dani smiled. “Then you are next”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:23 pm

Alex looked at his mother his jaw dropping when he was told that Dani would be spending the night over at Debbie. He had been wanting to cuddle up wth her for a while before they all went to bed, in seperate beds for the last time. Mary looked at him and patted his shoulder, "This is how it goes when you get married." he grinned. "It is only for a few hours and then the two of you will be together for a life time." Well in between deployments she thought to herself.

The guys would be staying the night, except Randy, who had a wife and child of his own to be with. He left to rejoin them and go back to the Hotel. The others hunkered down in the living room and Mary cooked up some food that was easy to cook for a group of grown men. When Alex got the call from Dani, "Angry no, disappointed yes. I was hoping for some alone time to just cuddle up together and enjoy the night. But it is only for a few more hours........Oh I will be there on time, don't worry about that."

Before on knew it, everyone was yawning and crashing out. The squad would have to get up early and get to the hotel to get dressed for the wedding. Dustin and Alex's uniforms were there ready for them. When the others began falling asleep, Alex tried to do the same but found himself staring at the ceiling. So much had happened to him the last few years. His father being killed in Afganastan, the funeral, him running off to join the Army and lying about his HS Diploma, having a fake one made. Being sent to Iraq with his battalion and fighting the insurgents. Then being forced to leave the army because it had been discovered he had not been a High School Grad. But that had made him meet and come together with Dani. The best thing that had happened to him. Then back to the army and war. Now he was a War Hero.

He reached over and took a picture of his father from the stand next to the bed. It was him and a couple of his buddies when he was in Afganastan. "Well Dad what do you think." He wondered what his father would think about all the thing.

His mother looked in a bit worried about him having the dreams again and saw him looking at the picture. She came in and sat down on the edge of the bed. "He would be proud of you son." She told him. "He had hoped that you would join the Army. Not as soon as you did, but he had wanted you to. Now you have made his dream come true and more." She smiled down at him. "Now you get some sleep. Tommorow is goig to be a very big day." she patted his shoulder and stood up. Once she was gone he closed his eyes and finally driffed off to sleep.

In the morning he awoke early, around 5 AM. The others were awake as well and getting ready to get going back to the Hotel. "See you all at the Church." he told them as they left. Dustin was awake and came out grinning. "Well dude are you ready for this?"

"More then ready I think." he grinned and went to the bathroom to shower, shave, brush his teeth and get himself dressed. By 8 AM both him and Dustin were dressed and ready to go. Mary was up and dressed in her finest. "Oh you boys look so handsome." she came forward and kissed both of them on the cheek. "Now lets get going. Y ou have to be there before Dani arrives." She ushered both of them out and to the cars. Before long they were pulling up to the Church.

Already there were people there. The police had put up baracades to keep the general public back. His squad was there along with eveyone from the Battalion that had come for the wedding, all in Dress Uniform. They surrounded them and took them inside the church that was allready filling with guests. The only ones that stayed outside was Dani's father's squad. They were waiting for her to arrive. The priest took Alex up to the Alter and positioned him and Dustin. In the back of the church, the news crew had sat up their cameras. Congressman Morgan was there sitting up front along with a couple other Congressmen. Dani's boss at the VA was there as well. The Battalion Commander and Company Commander sat in the front rows, both in Dress Uniform. The mayor and all he town counsel was there. There were more important guests as well.

Alex licked his lips as his eyes turned towards the inner doors of the church, where Dani would be coming in. The jewler came forward with the ring he would be giving to Dani. Giving it to him he turned and went to give the other one to Dani when she arrived. Alex looked at Dustin. He took a deep breath and let it out. "Oh boy." he smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:48 am

At Debbie's house Dani and Debbie were talking. Dani was nervous about the next Day. She wasn’t even legal age to get married but knew that Mary, being her and Dustin's gaurdian must have sighed for it. Debbie was good about calming down the fears. The fears about the hairdressers and makeup and her dress. It seemed that Dani was having the normal wedding jitters. Debbie was a good made of honour and calmed her down. Promising that everything was going to be okay.

Eventually Dani fell asleep. Her dreams were horrible, her mother was there and objected to the wedding. Everything was a mess. Then before they could say “I do” Alex and Dustin were whisked off n a emergency deployment. She woke with a start and Debbie was there.

“Dani its okay nothing is going to happen, there will be police surrounding the church so no one will be able to get in that hasn’t been clear” Dani nodded Debbie continued “And in a few short hours you are going to be Mrs. Dani Blodgett Morgan” Dani raised a eyebrow “Well we kinda thought that you would want to keep your fathers name as well, I am sure that Alex will be okay with it now go to sleep you don't want dark circles under your eyes.

Dani laid back down and stared at the ceiling. Would Alex be okay with it? Sure he would. “Thank you Debbie” Dani rolled over and tried to fall asleep again. Eventually sleep found her and she slept soundly until she was awoken by Debbie.

Before she knew it she was eating a small breakfast and then she was ushered outside into the car and driven to the church. Entering by a side door she was taken in to a room and sat down in a chair and her hair was being done it was curled and her make up was applied everything was prefect she looked like a angel, or so everyone in the room said and then the dress went on. Debbie looked around her inspecting.

“Okay something New is dress, something old is your fathers dog tags, something blue is your garter belt” She said with a giggle. “I cant wait till Alex takes that off” Dani blushed. Then Mary came up and placed a tiara on her head then the cathedral length train. “The Tiara is your something borrowed” Dani gasped “Really?” Mary smiled “It was my mothers she wore it at her wedding, then I wore it at mine and now you get to wear it”

Dani stared in the mirror. Her dress was prefect, and her slightly tanned skin looked prefect next to the dress. She looked beautiful. Her dress was sleeveless but she didn’t mind. She placed on her elbow high gloves her shoes were put on and she was handed the bouquet of flowers. One last check to make sure everything was prefect and then she took a breath and opened the door of the room.

There stood her fathers squad Dani swallowed hard and smiled. “Shall we”

All of them seemed to be misty eyed and walked Dani to the back door to the church. Her Bride maids entered followed by her flower girls, little girls of members of Alex's squad. There were also the ring bearer. Then Debbie entered.

Finally the music changed and everyone turned and stood and Dani entered. Her white dress with black flowers down the sides and at the bottom. Her eyes were fixed on Alex as she slowly walked up the aisle as the cameras were flashing like mad.

Finally they got the front and Dani smiled at Alex. The Pastor came forward.

“Who gives this woman to be married?” Then with a unified anserw all of her fathers squad spoke

“We do” A tear escaped Dani's eye then as she looked at all of them

“Thank you” She smiled as they all in turn kissed her check then the leader took her hand and placed it into Alex's. Dani stared at him. “I love you” she mouthed.

((wasn’t sure if you wanted me to handle that part and forgot who was marring them so you can change that part))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:24 am

Alex waited at the alter with Dustin at his side. He handed him the ring since it was part of his job to hold it until it was needed. His squad stood along one side of the asle looking great in their dress uniforms. The others from the Battalion also in dressed uniform were at the back of the church. The Battalion Sargent Major, Company First Sargent, Platoon Sargent, and a few of the men from his company. Each wore a saber at their sides. He knew what that was for and he smiled.

The people that were seated whispered among themselves. Some were family members of the military that were there, the rest were people from the town It was amazing how the whole town had changed with in a years time, from his return and finishing High School. He looked over at his mother who was smiling and misty eyed. He smiled back at her and then looked back at the doors to the church.

Music started and that was the cue that the bride was on her way. As the doors opened, the music changed to "Here Comes the Bride" and Dani appeared. His eyes went wide as he saw her, she looked so beautiful. Behind her came her father's squad in perfect step as they followed the slow walk of Dani down the asle. Behind them was the brides maids and Debbie. He was surprised that his mother had been able to get everything ready in such a short time. But that was how she was. The cameras were flashing from reporters, and the other people. The professional photagrapher was taking pictures as well.

When Dani finally arrived at the alter, Alex smiled at her. The priest asked who gives this woman to be married, the squad answered in unison that they did. As they moved back and the brides maids and Debbie took their positions the priest looked at Dani and then Alex. Alex took a deep breath and let it out slowly. This was it, what he had been looking forward to ever since he had proposed to her. The priest began, "Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here............"

Everyone became quiet as the priest began. Alex listened to every word and when he was asked if he took Dani to be his wife, he looked at her with love and adoration in his eyes, "I Do." Out ot the corner of his eye he could see his mother wiping her eyes with a handkerchief. She was happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:28 am

Everything was prefect. That was what Dani was thinking. The only thing that would have made it better was if their fathers had been there, but she knew that they were there in spirit. She had her fathers entire squad standing at her side.

She could not keep her eyes off of Alex. He looked so handsome in his uniform. She couldn't get over how lucky she was. Just over a year ago she was on the verge of collapsing under all the pressure that she was under. She knew that if she hadn't met Alex and Dustin had been captured it would had killed her. In the short time she had grown so much, so did her brother. She let one eye wonder over the church. She couldn't beleave how much the town had changed. She turned back to Alex as he uttered those words.

When the Pastor turned to her Dani took a deep breath and smiled “I do” She let another tear escape her eyes as the pastor said “Kiss the bride she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately then blushed remembering the criwd when they all stood and began to clap. She turned to face them as the priest introduced them. Dani didn't hear it.

She had finally spotted the arch of the sabores she gasped and looked up at Alex. “I love you Alex Morgan” She couldn't belive that the last part of the dream wedding, the Arch was going to happen. She searched she wondered who was going to be the one to tap her on her ass with the sword.

Everything was prefect, she was married and even though he was going to be deployed soon. She was going to have the best honeymoon ever first. She was a married woman. Everyone was clapping and cheering for them. She was grinning from ear to ear as she waited for Alex to lead her down the Aisle
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:45 am

As they turned and the priest introduced them as Alex and Dani Morgan, all the people in the church rose and applauded. His mother was crying, she was so happy for the two of them. He began the walk down the asle towards the door of the church. The Brides maids and the men of his squad fell in behind them along with Debbie and Dustin. The other men from his company and battalion filed out the door and stood on either side of the side walk that they would be walking on.

As they reached the front door of the church the Command Sergeant Major gave the command to come to attention, then to draw sabers. The light from the sun flashed off the blades as they were drawn and formed an arch. As they came down the steps of the church the people outside cheered and appaluded as more cameras took pictures of them. This would be a day to remember when they grew old and told the story of their lives to their children and grand children.

Alex slowly lead Dani to the Arch and then through it, towards the street. Across the street was where the reception was to be held. Every thing was ready for the party to begin. Alex had never dreamed that he would have such a wedding. He had always envisioned just a private ceramony with a few friends and his mother. He could see how Dani looked as she walked with him. She was so happy and that made him happy. As they reached the end of the Arch of Sabers the Sergent Major brought his saber down and witht he flat of the blade gave Dani a pat on the ass with it. "Welcome to the Army, Mama." he grinned and the others lowered theirs and sheathed them.

"Now your in for it Dani." Alex said. "An Army Wife." he chuckled. He turned to her and drew her close to him and before the entire population of the town kissed her long and deep as the crowd continued to cheer and appalude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next