The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all) - Page 12 Empty Re: SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:06 pm

Jordan continued her screaming and thrashing she was locked deep in her dream. The pirates were all over her beating her and raping her. She felt someone pin her arms but to her that was just more of the nightmare and she just screamed louder and louder. Finally when the water hit her face she shook and woke up still breathing heavily her eyes were darting around as if she excepted her attackers to jump out of hidding at anymoment.

Finally she spotted Garth. Once her eyes settled on Garth she colassped into her Master arms. "Master I am sorry I awoke you, it...it just felt so real, she looked up at him. "I have caused you lot of problems tonight" She lowered her gaze and laid her head back on his chest. "It was just so real, I could feel them all over me, and smell their stench, and even taste them"

She looked up at him again. "What....what is that?" Jordan had never had anyone comfort her after a nightmare so she had no idea what one was, only that she normally got beaten if she woke up screaming like that. Her eyes kept darting around she really did excpet her attckers to appear out of the darkness and attack her all over again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:42 pm

He held her tightly again as she still looked around as if expecting someone to reach out and take her from him. "You are safe and no one is around that wants to harm you." he leaned in and kissed her neck and then her cheek. The covers had fallen from her as she had set up and her tits were now exsposed. He moved a hand up to them and began squeezing them. "I am the only one here and do not worry about waking me. You have been through alot my sweet." he then kissed her deeply and laid her back down gently.

He caressed her face and just looked down at her a smile on his lips. "Try to relax and put all those bad thoughts from your mind. The pirates are far behind and can not follow us." he moved down some and kissed her tits as he squeezed them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:07 pm

Jordan nodded as he told her it was safe. She belived him, he had saved her from the pirates but how could he save her from her dreams ,that is what it was she assumed. As he began to kiss her she stroked his head softly. "Alrgiht Master" she whispered as he told her they were alone. And as he carrassed her breasts she let out soft moans.

Laying back she smiled softly at him and reached up and carrassed his face softly. She nodded again and as he kissed her tits she arched up and moaned. "I never lost hope that you would come for me Master" She yawned softly "Sorry Master, I allowed Marla to sleep last night while I watched out for the pirates to make sure they didnt come in. But it seemed the captain didnt want us touched, other then being chained and the first mate...." She trailed off andwatched him closly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:23 pm

Garth smiled as he continued to kiss and suckle on her tits. "It is alright Jordan." he moved up to kiss her lips again. "You go back to sleep and this time do not let the bad dreams come. Know that you are safe with me." He again snuggled down with her but continued playing with her tits for awhile. She still was tired and wore out by what had happened. He wanted her to get some rest but could not help but play with them.

The Raven continued to plow through the water, the reduced crew sleeping when they could. Some heard her screams and shook their heads. They could only imagine the nightmares she was having. Marla to had her own nightmares. She tossed and turned and mumbled in her sleep. Captain Trevors like Garth held her tightly and whispered softly to her how things were alright and she was safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:58 pm

Jordan nodded "Thank you master" She smiled softly and stroked his hair while he suckled on her tits. "I will try and not let the dreams come, I know you will keep me safe" She liked him snuggling in with her it calmed her grealty. Soon she was fast asleep again her breathing calm and her chest clamly raising and falling her arms dropped from around her to on her side, a small smile even graced her face. She was home and safe.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:33 pm

Garth grinned as she again fell asleep even with him playing with her magnificent tits. He would let her sleep. She needed it and he didn't what her to be tired when the two of them made love. He sighed and tried to relax and sleep himself. He looked at the smile on her face and smiled himself. He closed his eyes and fell asleep, her warm naked body next to his.

When he awoke she still slept. He got out of bed and went down to the Galley and brought up some food. He knew that she might be hungry when she awoke. He sat back down on the bunk and ate an apple as he watched her sleep. She definately was the one he had been looking for. He moved some loose hair from her face and just watched her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:04 pm

Once Jordan fell back asleep nothing awoke her this time. Nothing haunted her in her dreams. Her body was soo tired that it drove her to such a deep sleep that nothing would be able to wake her. Her master could mate with her and she probably wouldnt have even woken up. She sighed in her sleep though and cuddled more into Garth as he fell asleep.

Jordan had no idea how long she had slept but when she smelled food she stretched and her eyes fluttered open to look upon Garth she sat up and looked up at him. "Master..." She smiled then laid back down. She liked him touching her like that. "How...long have I been sleeping?" She feared that she had been asleep too long and offened him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:16 am

"We have slept for a few hours." He handed her an apple first and then they would tackle the meat and cheese. He pulled the blankets down from her so her naked body could be revealed. He then moved a hand over her soft and smooth skin. "How do you feel?" he asked her as his hand moved back up to her tits and squeezed them. He took another bite of his apple and chewed it slowly as he enjoyed playing with her large tits.

They needed to check on the girl that they had rescued. But Garth first of all wanted to enjoy his lovely Jordan again. He leaned down and kissed then suckled on her tits as he squeezed them hard, licking and gently bitting their nipples.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:32 pm

Jordan nodded so she hadnt been asleep for too long that was good. But she felt rested but still a bit weak but she wouldnt let Garth see that it wasnt right instead she slowly as if she was in pain pushed her self up so she could take the apple she smiled at him as her stomach growled in antcipation. She took a bite of the apple. "Thank you Garth" As he pulled down the blanket she smiled softly and took an other bite of the apple she closed her eyes as he hands softly ran over her skin.

As he asked she lowered her head then looked up at him through the top of her eyes she figured the truth would be the best way to go. "I am feeling a bit weak to be honest Master" She lowered her eyes ashamed she hated to admit that she felt weak, she didnt like to fee llike this and didnt fully understand why she was feeling like this. "But I can still please you" She winked and smiled.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:52 pm

He lifted his head up and kissed her lips gently. He had asked and she had told him truthfully how she felt. "Well then my dear, we will wait a while until you do feel better." Both of them needed to be able to enjoy it. If she was not up to it he didn't want to just have her please him. He sat there with her and after they finished their apples, he brought over the plate of meats and cheese and a pitcher of water and glasses.

"You get your strength back and then we will see what we can do." He told her. They still had a couple days or so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:28 am

Jordan attempted to hid her surprise but failed at that. He was actually going to wait? She grinned at that and stroked his hair "Thank you Master" She smiled again as she finished the apple. She liked this, she had never been cared for and pampered. She liked it although she knew it would happen all the time and she would have to tell him when she was feeling better which would probably be soon. She just needed time to readjust.

As he brought over the meat and cheese platter she grinned at him again. "That looks lovely Master" She took some of the meat and ate it then closed her eyes and smiled again. Then her eyes shot open. "I....was screaming last night wasnt I?" She looked down. "The crew is going to be angry that I kept them awake, you must be angry too Sire"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:39 pm

"Oh yes my dear you did scream in your nightmare. But do not worry about it. The crew was more then likely up on deck making sure the ship was squared away. It is only early afternoon right now. In the time since they have taken shifts to get some sleep." He placed the plate between them on the bed and put an arm back around her as he leaned against the wall at the head of the bunk as he ate some of the meat and cheese.

He still played with her tits some, not being able to help himself, as they were so lovely and seemed to beg for attention. Now and then they could hear one or more of the crew moving around. A little bit later there came a soft knock at the door. "Jordan?" Came Marla's voice. "Are you awake?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:51 am

Jordan bowed her head in shame. "I...I didnt mean to" She looked up at him as he continued and nodded softly. "I do hope so Master I...I feel ashamed that I screamed" She looked up at him and stroked his face softly. "I must admit Sire, I have never been this honest before" She realaxed into his arms and ate more cheese and meat. "I like being honet" she whispered before kissing him lightly.

She sighed softly as he played with her tits she liked what he was doing although she was sore and tired but he wasnt being demanding. He was being caring she would let him know has soon as she was feeling better and please her Master. She was about to kiss him again when the knock came at the door. She pulled the blankets up looked up at what Garth would think then sotly spoke "Yes Marla I am awake" She would let Garth grant her enterance she hoped that he would she was curious to what Marla wound want.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:38 am

Garth kissed her cheek as she explained herself. When the knock on the door came and it was Marla, Jordan covered herself up. He got up and moved to the door and opened it. "Come in Marla." he spoke softly to her.

"Oh, I am sorry. I did not mean to intrude." she turned to go but Garth stopped her.

"No, you are not intruding." he took her gently by the arm and pulled her into the room. " he looked over at Jordan a smile on his lips. "I will leave you two to talk for a while." he stepped out of the room and closed the door. He went up on deck and felt the cool sea breaze on his face. There was a man at the helm and another in the crow's nest. The rest were down below sleeping.

When Garth had left, Marla moved over to the bed and sat down on it. "He did not tell my master that I killed Greybeard. Killing a free person is punishable by death." she sounded a bit worried and yet a bit awed as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:22 pm

As Garth got up to answer the door Jordan made sure she was really covered. She smiled at Marla but frowned as she started to walk away then was grateful when Garth brought her back into the room. As she walked into the room Jordan smiled softly, both had been through a lot and Jordan had a feeling it had soemthing to do with what they had just gone through.

When Garth left Jordan nodded. "Thank you Sire" She nodded to Marla as she sat down. As she spoke Jordan felt pity for her. She smiled softly then reached out and softly patted her arm "And I dont think he will Marla, all that is needed to know is that he is dead" She paused she was right now a slave killing a free man was punishable by death. "No one knows how he died but me and you and my Master I honestly dont think my master will tell, and if he does Master will say that it was in selfdefence, my master will make it known to your master how it was needed." She hoped that she had helped calmed her fears.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:50 pm

She bit her lower lip and nodded. "He deserved what he got. I had to avenge my father and his crew." she hugged Jordan. She was her only female friend and confidant. "I hope when we are in port, we can see each other more." she giggled, "I hope I didn't interupt anything." she saw how the covers were pulled up on Jordon.

Trevor moved up next to Garth. "I thank ye for bringing my sweet Marla back to me. She is quite special and I would not know what to do with out her aboard."

Garth smiled, "I know what you mean Captain. I feel the same about Jordan. She is very special to me and I do have plans for her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:28 pm

Jordan nodded in agreement "He did get what was coming Marla and he is in davy jones locker now" As she hugged her Jordan smiled. "As do I, I shall ask my Master I am sure that he will make some tme for us to get together purhapes when you dock in port" She nodded. She hoped that Garth would give her that she liked having a friend someone that could relate too.

As Marla continued Jordan shook her head "No, My master is allowing me to recoop" She looked up at Marla. "He is really like none of my other Masters, he is really something special." She paused. "He has my file ut there are somethings that are not in there, some of my masters would throw parties, nd well I would be the main sorce of entertainment, forcing sometimes to please three or four men at one time, and one after an other for days on end." She looked up at Marla again, "I care for him, and I have never felt this feeling before" She chewed her bottom lip. "It may sound stupid....just I dont know...." She trailed off then smiled "I am sorry I rambled on"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:30 pm

Marla smiled and nodded. "He does sound very special. As my master is." she told her. "He is not like many that I have heard about. When I was sold as a slave to a slaver, the other girls told me of previous masters that they had and how alot of them abused them and were not good to them at all. My master lets me have the run of the ship and treats me very good. I want to please him so I let him do what he wishes with me and he is teaching me alot." she giggled.

She laughed and hugged Jordan again. "I think our masters are a seperate breed then most masters are. I will talk to you later then. I am sure your master will want to enjoy you soon." She got up and went to the door. "Till later." she said and opened the door and left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:04 pm

Jordan nodded as she spoke. She knew the stories the other girls would have told, she had been in the middle of the stories that should would have told her. "It took me awhile to get used to Sire, I thought he would have been like the others, but he was surprisly patient and now I do please him as much as he wants, he is a special case and....well I think we are both very lucky, our masters although they have the right, do not abuse us or make us have sex with them when we dont want to"

She nodded as she made to go. "Yes I hope we can have another woman to woman chat before we are docked again" As she left Jordan settled down but grew nervous being in the room alone so she dressed in one of the dresses Garth had bought her and slowly opeend the door she let her eyes dart around first then slowly walked around trying to find Garth. She avoided the eye contact of the crew, she was still ashamed of her screams a few hours before.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:18 pm

The crew saw Jordan and smiled. Some even chuckled as she passed by. They could all see she was a lovely morsal but one that did not belong to them. Another man's slave was his, and unless he offered they could not touch her. She had to call them master if they addressed her and she had to be docile and answer them.

Garth seen her emerge from below deck and smiled. She was dressed in one of the short dresses that revealed alot of her charms. He moved to her and took her into his arms. "I see that you are feeling better." his hand went up under her dress to her ass cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:45 pm

Jordan felt a bit akward walking past al of the crew memembers. She had heard what Garth had said that she had not awaken them, but she was certain that they had heard her but they didnt talk to her, and it wasnt her place to start up a converstation so instead she simply nodded her head in a sign of respect then made it up the stairs to find her Master.

When he spoted her she grinned and when he took her into his arms she snuggled into him. "I did not wish to be alone, I am shamed to admit but being alone still makes me feel nervous" As he touched her ass she giggled slightly. "I lke it when you do it Master" She was refering to when the 1st mate had done the same thing.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:44 am

Garth just smiled and squeezed her ass cheeks then moved his hand over them. He moved her away from the captain and to the prow of the ship. He turned her around so her back was to him and his arms around her. "So you do not wish to be alone." he kissed her neck and moved a hand under the material of her dress to one of her tits and squeezed it. "Then you should not be alone." He held her tightly to him as he played with her tits.

Back at the pirate's port, the captains of the ships that were trapped in the harbor were mad as hell. The Brotherhood had suffered greatly and by an unknown attacker that had stolen one of ther prizes, killed two of their captains and had destroyed a number of the cannons that protected their port, not to mention sinking one of their ships.

Work was underway to clear the entrance to the harbor. They thirsted for revenge but had no idea of who to exact it on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:19 am

Jordan walked with him away from the Captain she wanted to say something to him, but she didnt know what to say and well there was really nothing to say unless he spoke to her first. She simply bowed her head and turned her attention back to Garth. As he wrapped his arms around her she relaxed in his strong arms and even as he played with her tits remained almost like she was glued to him.

"Thank you master, I know its dumb but..." She trailed off and bowed her head ashamed she had been alone most of her life only taken out of the dark room to be used then thrown back why did it matter now if she was alone?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:11 am

Garth kissed her neck again as she leaned back against him and her throat, as he contiued playing with on tit then the other. "You do not have to feel that way any longer." he removed his hand from her tits and then said. "I think we need to pay a visit ot our guest. Do not say anything about Nick to her. Lets find out more about her." He then guided Jordan down to the girls room and knocked on the door.

The young woman answered the door and seeing who it was smiled. "I never got a chance to thank you for rescuing me." she said She still wore the tattered dress that she had on at the pirates port. She wore the long and almost competly covering type dress of a free woman. But it was torn where the pirates had gropped her and to see what she had beneath the dress. She held up her dress trying to cover her tits up.

She looked at Jordan and blushed at seeing so much of her and how Garth held her. Being a free woman she was taught to keep her self covered up. She was a very lovely looking woman. He could see where the pirates would want to enslave her. He now needed to know more about her because it had been some time since Nick had her had seen each other. Alot could have happened in that time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:11 am

Jordan sighed as he kissed her neck She was safe now and she knew it she relaxed even more into his touch and as he kissed her she moved her face over and caught his lips softly. She looked up in to his gentle eyes and smild again. He was defiently a speical class of man. She had feelings for him, she wasnt sure what it was. But when he touched her she felt flutterings in her stomach and she felt weak in the knees when he looked at her a certain way, she didnt understand it....but that didnt matter anymore.

As he mentioned the other girl Jordan nodded. "Of course I will not mention Nick Master, I wouldnt want to overload her" As the girl opened the door Jordan got her first look at her she was still very beautiful she felt pity for her though, she was still clearly a free woman, or nearly free for what she was wearing, but it had been tore and tattered. She smiled warmly at her. Jordan remained beside Garth, she would let him speak.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next