The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all) - Page 14 Empty Re: SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:02 am

Jordan kissed Garth back passionetly and gently stroked his face softly. She sighed into his kiss and as he eased her down she smied at him. He was right he had used her ass quite well and she was tender but she of course would never complain but if offered would take up the chance to rest. She let out a soft yawn as he pulled the blankets up but left her massive tits free. She nodded to Garth. "I..I trust you Ma...Garth" She closed her eyes and feel into a light sleep beside Garth.

The next two days passed quickly. Jordan spent her time inbetween her chambers and on the top deck but she was still a bit nervous and if she was on top deck she made sure that she was never alone on deck but she still longed to feel the sun on her skin and breeze through her hair. But would always return back to their quarters before the sunset unless of course Garth as right there beside her.

When they reached the islands and she was cleaned and helped in her slave dress by Garth she smiled and held her head high she wanted to show Ellen that her live was not all bad, that for the frist time in her life she was actually happy. And at home. But she would have to save most of her story for when they were alone, that was if she gained premission from Garth first.

As they went to the hotel room Jordan looked around she had only been in a hotel room oncebefore but she knew this time it would be different. As Garh gave her instructions she nodded and kissed him back but raced to the Door as he left. "Master, premission to share my story with Ellen, to help her?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:45 pm

He turned as she asked permission to tell her story to Ellen. Why she would want to do that he had no idea. But he didn't think it would hurt any to let a free woman know what a slave goes through. The good and the bad of it. "If that is your wish, share it with her." He grinned and then went down stairs and out of the hotel. His first stop was the Trade Company Office. He had a couple business venture with them on the island. One was a mining operation and the other was pearl diving. He needed an accounting of the two.

While he was there he inquired about Ellen's Uncle. "Owner of a plantation?" The Company's Operative there asked. "Not likely. Mr Burton is not the owner of the plantation. His Brother is." That bit of information peeked his intrest.

"What would happen to the Plantation if Mr. Burton's brother died?" he asked.

"Would go to his next of kin. Wife, son, daughter. Who ever survived him. Why do you ask?"

Garth knew that all but Ellen had been killed in the war. It had been a war that had killed many civilians. So now Garth knew that Ellen was the real owner of the plantation. He had a feeling that he had sent for her not to have her live there or even to marry her off. That would give the plantation to someone else. He had a feeling that he had something else planned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:29 pm

Jordan nodded with a smile on her face and bowed then turned back into the room and closed the door. Turning to face Ellen she suddenly felt unsure. Why had she said that she would like to tell her about her own life. Jordan’s life had been hard, she had been beaten, used and abused. But now her life was so much better. Garth had restored her faith in humanity and had given back her dignanity. Although she was still a slave, he cared about her and she cared about him. Surely she could show Ellen that the life of a slave, especially a sex slave, wasn’t something to be ashamed of. Garth had told her and had shown her that and now she would try her hardest to tell Ellen.

Jordan sat down and motioned Ellen to sit beside her. Jordan smiled and nodded “Well Ellen, I suppose you have a few questions for me but I would like to tell you are few things first.” She took deep breath and nodded. “As you can tell, and probably heard, I am Master Garth’s pleasure slave” She smiled again. “Garth has been the best thing in my life” She stood then. “Before Garth I went through many masters” She nodded. “When I was a young child I was sold as a whipping girl” She looked over to Ellen. “When ever my owners little…” she paused as if she was looking for the right word then shook her head “girl misbehaved I was whipped as a punishment for her” She shook her head. “I didn’t last too long there, I never cried out and that angered them so I was sold” She smiled to herself “I was always very stubbrone” She paused to let her story sink in before continueing. “I was sold three more times as a whipping girl but I never cried out so I never made it past 3 months in a certain place”

Jordan sat back down at this time. “It was then that I began to delvop, so I was then sold as a pleasure slave.” She thought back. “I was about Nine about the time.” She shuddered slightly remembering her first time. “I was bought for a birthday present for a lords eldest boy. But he could not preform and I of course was blamed, I was beaten severly and staved for nearly a week, then sold again as part of a peace treaty” Jordan nodded. “Well I was till a vergin at this time so I was very valuable” She took a breath, “My next master wife wanted a child she she daunted on me and spoiled me and showed me off to all of her friends” She paused. “But at night time my master would visit me at night, it started with just touching, then he would have me touch him and it moved on to him making me.” She paused wondering if Ellen could take her story, “I had to suck him” She shrugged. “One day his wife found out she was pregant and therefore they no longer needed me so I was sold again”

“Next I was sold to another Lord that had heard of my talents of pleasing with my mouth but I never lasted to long in any of the places, I was bloomsing quickly and the wives always grew jelous” She paused. “I can not be sure but I belive at this time I was about eleven years old and I was sold to a man who had no wife. The first night that he had me he stripped me down and tied me to his bed and then stripped himself” She paused “And that was my first time, he was able to finish the first time but when he tired again he could not get it up, he beat me until I blacked out. When he was done he left me tied there. I don’t know how much time passed I was in and out of conciouness. I awoke to the door opening and there was my new master. He was there with another man. I was sold again, seemed my master couldn’t preform with a used good, or atleast that is what he said”

Jordan swallowed hard “I know this seems like a lot but I do have a point I promise” She continued. “My new master took me too a doctor, and I was restitched up, then brought to my new masters home, this one was mallious he liked to use me, and did so ever where he wished many times infront of his friends, which lead to him renting me out to his friends, they seemed to get off of me being so little, and so difaint, I used to fight, spit and bite, but it always resulted in being beaten and starved, slowly I knew I was truning hard. Soon enough that master grew tired of me and I was sold again”

Jordan sighed. “This time I was sold to the Army” She nodded “Yes the army bought me, it seemed moral was low and the men were begging for some women to pleasure them I was about 13 at this time, but I was very devloped” She paused again “So in the army I was given my own tent, but was never alone, then men would come in and have their way with me” She closed her eyes this part was hard. “There was one young man, couldn’t have been more then seventeen years old, he took pity on me he visited my tent a lot but never forced me to have sex with him, sure I pleasured him but manily cause I wanted to. It was the first time that I had felt worth something. Well he had heard talk that I was going to be sold again he feared for me and attempted to help me escape.” She paused and rubbed her arms “We were caught and I was tied up to a pole and the young gentleman that helped me escaped was killed they forced me to watch it was then that I stopped caring what happened to me. I know it should have made me stronger but I was dead inside. I was the reason he was shot dead, and everytime I thought of escaping I saw his face, and I knew that someone would pay with their life if I did escape”

Jordan opened her eyes as a single tear fell from her eyes. “I can not remember the order any more, but I was sold many times over, many for sex parties pleasuring many men at once, and being beaten servely if I did not preform. After I was sold I always had the surgery to make me seem like a vergin again. I was starved many times and sold many times over. Each time I died a little inside, I thought many times of taking my own life, a life in purgatory would have been better then the hell I was living.” She shook her head “By this time I was what many would call a real beauty if my master had a wife I wouldn’t last very long she would get too jelous.”

She looked at Ellen “Well I know my life sounds horrible but its all leading up to my life now” She nodded “Master Garth bought me but I do not know what drew him to me, I wasn’t trying to draw attentin to myself, quit the opposite, you see that was the third day that I was on the stage to be sold, and we all know that a slave that doesn’t sell by the third day is put to death” She looked up at Ellen “You see that was my plan, to be put to death to finally put a end to all of this”

She chewed her bottom lip. “But Master Garth bought me so I tried my hardest to make it so he would return me so I would be put to death I was rude, I was sullen, neither which a slave should do.” She was going to talk about Nick but stopped herself she didn’t want to ruin the surprise. So she took another deep breath and continued. “But he was patient with me, and took it slow, to be honest I was stil waiting for him to flip his switch and become the monster that all my other masters were but he never did.”

She smiled and brought her knees to her chin. “You see Ellen, Master Garth is the one that I used to dream about all those years. He is a marvlous man and the truth is, I am falling deeper in what I can only assume is love each and every day. He makes me feel special and well I know that you might think its odd, but I am glad that I am his pleasure slave, I can dress more freely then a free woman, you wouldn’t belive how cooler the dresses are especially with our heat” She giggled. “So do you have any questions?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:11 am

Ellen had sat there and listened to Jordan. She didn't know why Jordan wanted to tell her of how she became a slave and her life as one. But her eyes widened as she was told of the abuse Jordan had suffered, of how some people could be so cruel to her. Being a slave was something that Ellen didn't think she could ever handle. She had listened to Garth talk about how free women were more or less kept from expressing their true feelings, covering themselves so only when they married would a man see their bodies.

Slaves, if they had the right master, could and would have more of a free life then she would ever have. Their masters took them places, and did more with their slaves. She was happy for Jordan, but as a free woman and one without a family to help support her till she found a man to marry, she would have to live with her uncle and then there he might as many fathers or guardians did, marry her off to someone to make some buisness deal. She had told herself if that were to happen she would be the best wife that she could be. But hearing Garth and now Jordan, she wondered. She wanted someone that would truely love her, one like the man she once loved but thought dead.

When asked if she had any questions she shook her head. "You are truely lucky to have found a master like Garth. He seems to be a very good man. I once knew a man like him, before the war. He was a good man and we had been courting. But he died in a shelling of the city with his family."

Garth now made his way back towards the hotel. Armed with the knowledge he had, he stopped first at the Magisters office and discussed the situation. The Magister raised a brow when Garth mentioned it. "Well now, Mr. William Burton just filed a claim for the plantaion, saying that his brother and entire family had been killed in the war and now after the designated time to ensure there were no survivors that it was his." The man rubbed his jaw. "You say that the pirates sank the other ship along with all her possible proof. That is not good. But If we can get Mr Burton to claim her as his niece then his claim would be invalad." The man had a grin on his face. It seemed he had a plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:16 pm

Jordan was worried she had gone too far, just having the freedome to finally unlesh was something that she had never had before and it seemed like she needed to get it all out. But Ellen seemed to take it all in stride. Jordan was still worried that she didnt understand how much more free she was as a slave. Espeically now with Garth.

Still worried that she had done wrong Jordan turned to Ellen and nodded. "Yes I am very lucky, Master Garth is a truely great man, I know my story seemed harsh and I didnt mean to scare you I just wanted to tell you that although my life was horrible I am glad I went through it, for it brought be to Garth" She smiled dreamly then lightly touched Ellens hands. "I really do think I am falling in love deep each day with him, he is like the young soldier who gave his life to try and resure me" She paused and took a breath. "Yes my life is really good now" She was going to say that she would be sure that her life would improve too...but she was not sure if Garth had accomplished what he was going to do. She had a feeling he had but wouldnt get Ellen's hopes up until he came back with word.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:38 pm

Garth finished making plans with the Magister, then left to return back to the hotel. But again he made a stop. He stopped at one of the shops that catered to those that owned slaves. He inquired about the daggers that Jordan had mentioned and the clerk produced a pair of ivory handled ones. The blades were thin needles about three inches in length and sharp at the points. He bought them and some gauze to help stop the bleeding once the daggers were removed and a sav that was to help with the healing process.

He then returned to the hotel and ordered some food to be brought up to his room and went up the stairs. He had been gone some time and he wondered if Jordan was still with Ellen. Passing the door to her room he knocked to see if Jordan was with her. Ellen opened the door and he could see Jordan in the room. "Well now I hope you two have had a nice talk." he smiled. "I have ordered food to be brought up if you would like to join us in our room for some dinner."

Ellen blushed when he talked about them having a nice talk. He could imagine what Jordan might have told her. But she nodded at the invitation. "I would like that. Thank you." He entered the room and helped Jordan to her feet, putting an arm around her waist. He kissed her cheek and whispered. "I have those little items you talked about. Later tonight we will try them out." With that he took the two women to the other room to await the arrival of the food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:03 am

Jordan was still worried that she had overwhelmed Ellen but what had be said and been said and what done had been done there was no taking things back even if she had wanted to but she hadnt. She hopefully had convyed how special Garth was to her and how much she loved her life now. She really opened up and it felt good. She wouldnt tell Garth though, unless he asked of course for a slave didnt mention her past unless she was asked.

As the knock cam on the door and she saw Garth her eyes light up. She nodded about the talk smiling softly. It was a good talk, just long. When he lifted her up she smiled. "Hello Sire I hope you were successive in yourplans" With his wisper she giggled again. "Sounds good Master" She lightly kissed him back and walked with him and Eleen to the other room.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:13 pm

Garth put the package down by the bed and then made sure the two women were seated at the table. He wished Nick had come with him. He would have loved to see the look on his face seeing his beloved Ellen. The man had a big surpirse awaiting him. If they could pull it off, Ellen would be the proud owner of one of the largest plantaions on the island. It grew a variety of things that the Mainland needed. He had to chuckle to himself. From a somewhat poor man, to a slave, to a servent and if all worked out the husband of a wealthy woman.

His only regret was that he would lose a good friend and compainion. But with Jordan there he probably would not need him and he was more then glad to give Nick something he would enjoy the rest of his life.

The food was brought up and the cart moved to the table. The waiters placed plates and the food on the table and then left. As he sat down he looked over at Ellen. "I have something to tell you. It is very important and you must trust me on what will be happening in the next day or so."

She looked at Garth a puzzled look on her face. She had no idea of what he had found out nor what she owned.

"I did a little checking on your Uncle." He shook his head. "Not a very nice man and a very greedy one it seems." He smiled. "It is not your uncle that ownes the plantation. He never owned it. He just ran the place for your father. Thats right your father. He owned it. When he died and the rest of your family, it all went to you."

"Me? No that can't be." Her eyes went wide.

"On the contrary it is." Garth continued as he sipped some wine. "He has filed a claim for the plantation saying all living relatives were dead. I think he is planning something and it is not good." he sipped some more wine. "Since all your possessions and documentation was lost at sea we have to make him call you his niece infront of witnesses. But not have him know that they are there."

Ellen still looked dazed about what he was telling her. But he explained what had to be done. She nodded her head finally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Jordan noticed the package and bit her lower lip and looked down unable to met his eyes, it was a bit nerve racking, she was nervous but she was willing to try it for Garth no matter how much it scared her. He deserved it and it was still her job to please him.

She sat down at the table with Ellen and Garth and let them speak she was pleased about what her master seemed to be working. She was happy for Ellen and Nick, she knew nick would be happy and Ellen would be over joyed as well both of their lives were going to greatly improve.

Jordan remained silent and simply place her hand on his knee and ate up the dinner just simply smiling. She knew it would work out for them now, the both of them. And even for Garth and herself.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:54 pm

As he talked to Ellen, he could see that Jordan was a bit nervous. Especially after seeing the package he had set by the bed. He could not blame her. It was going to be something new and a bit painful. He ate his meal and watched the two women. Ellen still looked a bit confused and a bit frightened as well. She was finally realizing that if her uncle had put in a claim for the plantaion stating that all living relatives were dead, that it ment getting rid of her.

She had thought that her Uncle was a good man that was wanting to take her in and help her out. But now she was not sure what to think. Garth was not going to let anything happen to her. He owed that to Nick. He had to bring the two back together.

Once the meal was done, Garth escorted Ellen back to her room and sent one of the workers down to the desk to have one of the dress merchents come over with some clothes to have her try on. She had to look good when she went to see her Uncle. Then Garth returned to his room and Jordan. He took her into his arms and kissed her deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:57 pm

Jordan ate up her supper her stomach had been growling with hungry and now it was being filled up. She kept her hand on his knee softly. Ellen seemed worried so she smiled softly at her to let her now it was going to be okay. Jordan pushed out the thought about the daggers out of the head for right now she would just enjoy the dinner and the company.

She began to think about Nick and his reaction to how Ellen and him would react to seeing each other again and it make her smile she could only imagine that Nick or Ellen or purhapes both of them would break down into tears. She would like a chance to talk to Nick, to apologize about how she had acted the first couple days she was at Garth's place. But there would be time for that eventually ...or at least she hoped so.

As they finished the dinner and he had escorted Ellen back she hugged her good night and wished her good dreams then sat down nervously on the bed and as he returned she hugged him back hard and kissed him back as her heart ws beating fast. She opened her eyes slightly and sighed into the kiss. Everything was right in her world. And even if the daggers hurt she trusted Garth he wouldnt continue it if it hurt so much that she couldnt handle it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:17 pm

Garth slowly removed her dress and laid her down onto the bed. They were finally alone. They were in a biger room with a much larger bed, more comfortable and relaxing. He ran a hand gently up and down her body. Things were going good and soon would even be better once he got Ellen back to his mansion and to Nick. His hand came up to her lovely tits and he squeezed them. He knew she was a bit nervous about what was going to happen in a little bit.

He would try the daggers and if it was to much for her he would stop and they would not do it again. It was something that was new for him as well, and he wanted to make sure she was not injured when he did it to her. He leaned down and kissed her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:44 pm

As Garth slowly removed her dress she grinned and stroked his arms slowly and as he laid her down she smiled up at him and licked her lips. The bed was more comfortable then the one on the ship and much bigger as was the room. And most importantly she was with her Garth and as his hands ran over her body she sighed contently so was turely happy and soon Garth would be too, then maybe she could talk to him about how she was to him on her frist day she was ashamed but surely he would understand she made a mental note to ask Garth later.

Feeling him squeezing her tits she shifted under him and let out a soft whimper that was covered by his lips she wrapped her arms around him and gently pushed her tounge into his mouth and her hands rested on his hips and she closed her eyes lost in the moment.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:37 pm

He kissed her long and deep as he played with her lovely tits. He wanted her to be relaxed yet excited. When he broke the kiss he moved down to her tits and kissed them and suckled on them as he squeezed them. In a little bit they would feel the sting of the needle daggers. He was a bit worried about that. He didn't know how much pain she could take and whether she was going to like it.

He would get her to her climax first before doing it, so she could at least have that before he stabbed one of her tits. He moved down her body to between her legs and began rubbing her pussy and incerted a finger then two up inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:45 pm

Jordan returned the kiss whimpering slightly into his kiss from his touches he was making her melt again. She moaned softly and it turned to louder moans as he suckled on her breasts her hands rested on his head and she softly rubbed his hair as he continued to drive her wild with his mouth. The thoughts of the daggers were momentairly pushed from her mind and she leaned her head back and moaned loudly again.

As he rubbed her pussy she dug her hands into his flesh and cried out his name and shook as he inserted the two fingers into her tight pussy. "Mmmm Garth mmmm" She groaned again and bite his flesh slightly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:33 pm

He moved his fingers in and out of her pussy as he spread her legs wider and moved inbetween them. He looked up at her smiling, before moving down to begin licking her pussy. He was slowly bringing her up to her climax. He wanted her to enjoy everything possible before the moment came. He loved to hear her moan and now call out his name. He continued to lick her pussy for a bit then kissed his way back up to her tits and began squeezing them hard as he continued fingering her pussy.

After a few minutes he stood up and removed his clothes and again joined her on the bed. "Come straddle my lap your back to me and I will fill your pussy with my hard dick. It would also be the perfect way to use the daggers on her tits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Jordan was beside herself with pleasure the way Garth was fingering her she was certain that her moans and cries would be heard past their walls she was no longer shy but had gone the other way, in the heat of love she used his real name she started some of the acts and had let her body do what it wanted instead of denying herself the pleasure that Garth was giving her. Her knees almost gave out as he started to lick her pussy. She held on to his head and moaned leaning her head back and growling.

As he came back to her tits she continued to moan loudly "Ohhh Garth I...ohhh Garth yes" She moaned and closed her eyes. She opened her eyes only enough to see him strip she let her eyes wonder over his prefect body then obeyed her and climbed up to him and mouned him with her back to hhis chest and then leaned back and nibbled his neck softly. "Mmmm Garth"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:32 am

As she moved into position he guided his hard dick to her pussy and slipped it in, moving it up till it was fully encased within her. He then kissed her neck as he moved his hands to her lovely, large tits and squeezed them. He could see she was relaxed now and enjoying what he was doing to her body. As she began moving on him, sliding his hard shaft in and out of her pussy, he continued playing with her tits, pinching and pulling on their nipples.

Back at the Pirates Island, the captains of the ships that had been trapped within, plotted. They had found the small boat that Garth and the others had been set adrift in and knew what ship it had come from. A new captain was elected to replace Greybeard and they all agreed that revenge was in order. Those that had retaken the Raven had done great damage to their defenses that they were trying to repair. But they could not strip cannons from their ships to replace those destroyed on the cliffs and fortresses. A thiner line of cannons was now being put into place.

"They be heading to the Islands for sure. It be the nearest port. We will attack and pillage the place and burn it to the ground. We be making our statement to the world. You do not mess with the Brotherhood." one of the captains spoke up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:52 pm

Jordan let out a loud moan as she felt her master's who was turning more and more like a lover think rod enter her. In this postion he was hitting new pleasure points deep inside of her. She twisted and moaned and as he massaged her tits she called out his name as her eyes rolled in the back of her head. Her hands rested on his and she leaned back to his ear and softly whispered "Master Garth I am ready" She then suckled on his ear and quickened her motion on his stiff rod her moans nearing screams.

She kissed his lips softly and smiled then tightened her pussy mucles on his stiff rod. "Mmmmm Garth" She moaned again then leaned back resting backwords as she continued to ride him hard.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:47 am

It seemed she was quickly building to her climax, from the sound of her moans and cries of pleasure. She said she was ready and he smiled as he squeezed her lovely tits hard. He reached over and opened the package and took out a wooden box and opened it. Laying there on velvet, in depressions made for them were the two needle daggers. He took one and brought it over to slowly move around her left tit, letting her feel the metal needle blade on her warm tit.

He slowly moved the tip of the dagger to her left tit just beneath the nipple. He held her left tit in his left hand and squeezed it hard again and again. "This is where I will stab your tit at, when I am about to fill your pussy with my cum." he told her and kissed her cheek.

He let her continue moving herself on his hard dick till he felt he was about to cum and then squeezed her left tit hard once more and as he felt himself begin to fill her pussy he plunged the needle dagger into her tit hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:24 am

Jordan continued to groan and moan as she rode her masters cock hard and fast. She could feel herself nearing a climax and as he massaged and squeezed her breasts. She bite her lip as her body trembled wiht need and want. She kissed his neck again she closed her eyes as he pulled out the dagger she knew the time was coming and although she had felt ready she was still extremly nervous about it but she trusted Garth.

She felt the tip of the dagger and took a deep breath. She nodded to his instructions she turned into his kiss and sighed conteltly. As she felt him fill her she cried out his name. She then felt the sharp pain of the dagger and gasped her breath momentairly left her but she leaned up against him and although the tears stung her eyes she was confused, She continued to ride him then exploded in her own relase moaning out his name loudly. "Mmmmm Garth" She panted and closed her eyes she leaned back more against him and allowed the mixture of pain and pleasure wash over her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:34 pm

Garth felt a wave of pleasure sweep over him as he unloaded his cum into her pussy and stabbed her tit hard. He held the dagger in her tit. He had cum hard and now leaned back against him. He looked down at the dagger in her tit. It seemed it did not hurt her to much for she did not cry out in pain. "Are you ok?" he asked her, "Did it hurt to much?" He wanted to know. It was the first time he had done something like that and he needed to know how she was doing.

As his dick slowly receeded from her pussy, he gently moved her over to sit beside him and he placed one of her hands on the hilt of the dagger to keep it in her tit. He then reached over and took some gauze and the sav he had bought with the daggers and slowly he removed it from her tit and pressed the gauze up to the small wound. He held it there for a while and the applied the sav and again placed the guaze that was a bit bloody against the wound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:15 am

Jordan groaned again and softly kissed him as his dick receeded from her swollen pussy. She nodded as he asked if she was okay a single tear had escaped from her eyes. "It felt differt my L.." She trailed off "Master" she finshed. She was soaked in sweat and cum their room was filling with the smeels of their love making. She kissed him again.. "It stung my master but didnt hurt to to much"

She closed her eyes as he pulled out the dagger and let out a soft gasp that stung a little but as he gently appiled the gauze she relaxed then with the sav and more gauze she contined to relax the she sighed in continment and leaned into his arms and let out a soft yawn. This time not even apozing for it for she had grown to trust him even more now.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:19 pm

Garth held her but yet continued to squeeze her right tit. He left her left one alone for a while letting the sav do its work to seal and heal the wound. "You are a brave woman my sweet. You took that quite well." She said that it had hurt a little but not much. "Did it do more then hurt?" he asked her. He knew he kind of enjoyed stabbing her tit. Was it only him that would enjoy the act. He wanted her to enjoy in anything they did.

She now relaxed in his arms and he could not help but smile. He let her relax. He only played with her right tit for the time being. If it did not give her pleasure he would not do it to her again. He awaited for her reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:45 pm

Jordan moaned softly as he squeezed her tit relived that he was leaving the left one alone. She figured it would be tender for a little bit of time. As he complemented her she felt herself blush a little bit, she liked it when he talked to her in such a way. She gently kissed his cheek and nodded. "Aye master it released pleasres I have never felt before." She moved herself so she was cuddled more into him.

She smiled up at him. "If I may inquire master, did it do anything for you?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next