The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all) - Page 13 Empty Re: SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:20 pm

Garth smiled. "That is quite alright." he told her, "I Am Garth Evern, and this is Jordan." he introduced them to her. "You are aboard the Raven, one of my ships. I guess like the ship you were on you were set upon by pirates. We were set adrift but followed the pirates. I was not about to lose something very precious to me." he gave Jordan a squeeze with his arm. "You were lucky to be in the right place at the right time." he smiled. "What is your name and where were you heading."

"Ellen Murry is my name. I was heading to a plantaion on the islands. My uncle owns it and I was going there to stay. My family was killed in the war and my uncle made arrangements for me to come stay with him."

Garth continued to smile. It seemed that she was not married which was good for Nick. "You are in luck still Miss Murry. This ship also is headed for the Islands. We'll be there in a couple days. I will make sure that food and water is brought to you so you can rest and recover from your experience."

He gave a poliet nodd to her and then took Jordan back to their quarters. "It seems she is not married for now. But I would not doubt that her Uncle would use her to bolster his business by marrying her off to some rich man." he knew the type. He had delt with them before. "I think we will have to try and delay her meeting with her Uncle to see first what he is up to." he then ubuttoned her dress and pushed it from her tits. "Do you think you are up to it now?" he grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:40 pm

Jordan stood silently beside Garth but had her eyes soften towards the poor girl. She had seen the looks that she had given her. And athough before it would have filled her with shame but now standing beside her master, finally a kind one she had felt differently she couldnt really explan it but she no longer felt shame with how she looked. She smiled up at Garth he was the reason why she had broken from her shell and the reason she had surved with the pirates they would have alll taken their turns with her if she was the girl that Garth had bought.

Jordan tuned and listened to Ellen's story. A sad one at that. When she mentiooned her uncle Jordan's heart sank, she really wanted to bring her back and return her to Nick but now that seemed impossible. She would be married off and Nick wouldnt see her. She kept silent though. Wasnt her place.

As Garth led her out back to thier quartersv she smiled up at her. "Master do we really have to send her to her uncle....He is likely to marry her to some dingbat who will not treat her right" She then paused as something hit her, "Did....did you call me persious?" She was stunned she didnt even relize he was playing with her tits.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:31 am

Garth chuckled as he squeezed her tits hard and she realized what he had told Ellen. "That is right. You are very precious to me my lovely Jordan and I do not intend on losing you." he leaned forward. "You have come to mean quite a bit to me." he leaned in close by her ear. "You remember what I told you before the pirates attacked. If not." he kissed her softly by her ear, "I love you."

It was true to, he had come to love her. If all went well she would see just how much he loved her. He moved his head back to see her expression and to see what she did next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:39 pm

Jordan stood there in shook. He...no it couldnt be. How could he? She was just a slave, masters didnt feel like that towards their slaves. But as she thought about it. It begain to make sence, he didnt collor her and it was one of the first things he took off when he rescured her. She sighed softy as he softly kissed her. Then she said those three little words again. The 3 words that she had been waiting for so long to hear.

A wide smile came upon her face, one unlike anything that she had ever given. Her eyes light up with lights and her whole pouster changed she turned to Garth and threw her arms around his neck and burried her face into his neck. "Master you have made me the happiest girl on earth" She kissed his neck softly. She felt the fluttter in her stomach again and pulled away. "I feel as if a bunch of butterfies are in my stomach" She could go on each time she saw him they intenstified. When he touched her she felt diffeent not like any of her other masters.

Something was different with Garth purhapes it was just the fact that he....loved her. She couldnt wrap herself around that word. She had never felt it before, nor had anyone ever told her that he had loved her. She blinked and then pulled back to look at him. Wondering if he would explain somethings to her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:16 am

Garth smiled as she threw her arms around his neck. His hand moved from her large tits back to her back and pulled her close. When she pulled away, he could see the expression on her face and the light in her eyes. She told him she felt like there were butterflies in her stomach and he chuckled. He had heard people talk of such things. A woman would discribe it as having butterflies in her stomach when she found she loved a man. A strange sensation to say the least.

"Butterflies eh." he chuckled again. He looked at her face seeing she didn't understand this feeling she was having. "You know some say that a woman feels that when she has certain feelings about a man." he moved a hand up to caress her face as he continued to smile. He then gently removed her dress from her and pulled her to him again and kissed her deeply and long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:44 am

When he chuckled Jordan glanced over his face was he mocking her? But with one quck glance at her masters face she could tell that he wasnt mocking her but trying to figure out if she knew why she was filling like this, she of course didnt. She was confused she had never felt this way and thought perhaps she was ill. Him explaining it how other women felt like this when they had feelings. She was going to ask what kind of feelings but he had removed her dress and had pulled her close to kiss her.

Jordan sighed into the kiss wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back just as deep and long. She still didnt understand what she was saying but she didnt care for now she would please her Master.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:30 pm

His hands roamed over her back and down to her firm ass cheeks. He wondered how she felt about him. Yes she was his slave and now had been shown that not all men were cruel and heartless. She had come out of her shell and had let herself feel the joy and pleasures she could have and give. But what was her real feelings about him. When he told her he loved her, she was surprised and exelirated and said she felt butterflies in her stomach. But did she feel the same about him as he did about her.

All her life she had been abused and mistreated. No one had loved her or made any attempt to do so. It seemed he was the first master that had ever treated her good and cared for her. She knew no love and probably did not know how it would feel to love some one. Though perhaps she did but did not know the signs.

When he broke the kiss he moved her over to the bunk and sat her down on it and sat next to her. As he squeezed her tits with one hand one at a time, he asked her. "What do you feel Jordan. Feel about me?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:16 pm

Jordan continued to whimper softly as his hands roamed over her body. How could his touch make her feel so good when the exact same touch had made her utter a deadly threat just hours before? How could she look upon Garth with such soft eyes and pevious masters with such distaste and hatred. She didnt fully understand it and that kinds scared her.

As he broke the kiss and moved her to the bed she bite her lip she could feel something raising in her. And has he asked that question she sighed. She looked up at him and chewed her bottom lips some more then bowed her head. "I...I" She shook her head. "You have my file Master, you know my other masters have not treated me" she paused looking for the right word "As a human being" She looked up at him. "And yet, the one that I was t he rudest too treated me the best." She chewed her bottom lip even more. "Every time you touch me my knees go weak" She sighed again. "I care for you deeply, and it confuses me Master, I dont understand the feelings I am feeling. It goes deeper then care I....I..." She looked up at him again "I think this is love" She blushed as she said it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:49 pm

Garth smiled as he listened to her try and explain her feelings. He knew it would be hard for her, not knowing any kind of love or tenderness from her former masters. With an arm about her, he squeezed her left tit hard and with his other hand he caressed her face. "Yes I have read your file and know the life that you have lived. That is all behind you now and you will never have to go back to that type of life." he pulled her closer to him and leaned in and kissed her lips gently.

"I think you have a good start on what you are feeling." he again kissed her lips. "You will figure out everything in time. It is always hard to put into words and know exactly what all the feelings one is going through. But down deep one always knows."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:07 am

As he kissed her she felt the feelings whell up in her again if she had not been seated she was sure she would have fallen but intead she returned the kiss long and hard. She moaned softly as he played with her tit. "I know master, I was just was explainng myself" She kissed him back softly. She smiled as he again kissed her. "Will you help me Master, help me figure it out" She paused. "Is it okay that a slave has feelings, any feelings for her master?" She softly stoked his chest while waiting for his anwer.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:50 pm

"There are times when a slave falls in love with her master." he told her. It had happened to his mother and his father. He didn't know everything about what had happened between them only that his mother had been a slave and his father had bought her, fell in love with her as she fell in love with him and he freed her and they got married. His mother was never the normal free woman though. After he had gown up, he realized that as he was growing up he often would see his father and mother disapear into the bedroom for long periods of times. Now he realized why. She did not wear free women clothes but modified ones that allowed his father easy accerss to her.

He laid her back on to the bunk and move his hand down over her belly, around her navel and then down between her legs. He bent down and kissed her deeply as he incerted a finger into her pussy and began fingering her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:44 am

Jordan looked up at Garth as he explaied that it was okay for her to feel those feelings for him, It was a load off of her back. She looked upon her master again he was very good looking and and caring, everything that she always dreamed of all those lonley nights she had been strapped to a bed or locked in a closet. . She smiled, she had it good now and she mustnt do anything to ruin it.

As he laid her down she moaned softly the feeling of ther hands made her shiver and giggle. "Mmmm Master" She returned the kiss then when he incerted a finger she gasped and moaned out into his deep kiss, Ass he fingered her she moaned and gripped his shoulders and bucked her hips, moaning and groaning the way.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:52 am

Things were going well, perhaps even better then he had hopped for. His lovely Jordan was in for more then she had ever imagined. As he fingered her pussy and kissed her, he continued squeezing her tits. He so enjoyed those marvelous orbs. When he broke the kiss he moved his head down and began suckling on them. Her moans and movements made him smile. He wanted her to enjoy everything they did together, feel the pleasure and sensations.

He continued this for awhile and then gently turned her over on to her stomach and spread her ass cheeks and began applying the lubricant to it. "Now my dear what can we do with your marvelous tits?" he asked her, "Have you thought about that of late?" he bent down and kissed her shoulders and neck as his finger slid up into her anal channel again and again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:05 pm

Jordan squrimed and moaned under his touch she gripped the sheets and arched her back Her arms then begain stroking his arms. "Mmmm master" She moaned into his kiss, then as hesucked her breasts she brought her hand to his head and ran her fingers through his hair.

As he turned her over she smiled. As he applied the lubricant she moaned out softly. "Ummm I heard people talking about poking things into them" She turned her head to the side so she could see him and as he began to finger her tight ass she screamed out his name. Her body trembled with want and need. "Ohhhh Master" she cried out again and again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:07 am

He felt her body tremble and her moans and the way she was breathing told him she was now in need. He smiled and then she told him that she had heard people talking about poiking things into a womans tits. "Poking thing into them?" he asked, "What do you mean?" He finished greasing her ass and took his clothes off and sat on the bed his back to the wall.

"Come my dear straddle my lap again and ease yourself down upon my dick and tell me what you heard." He helped her into position and waited for her to explain as he guided his hard dick up to her anal opening and began pulling her down onto it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:52 am

Jordan felt him finishing to grease her ass and watched as he took off his clothes she felt the fluttering in her stomach again she was beginning to become familier with it even if she didnt fully understand it! She was going to answer his question but he was already dirceting her to him so she obeyed and slowly eased her selfdown groaning and moaning as his thick cock pushed its way through her tight anal opening. She put her hands on his knees and slightly squeesed as she fully impaled her self of to him.

She quickly relized what she was doing and yanked his arms away. "Sorry about that Sire," She then continued "I have heard of people pinching off the nipple and poking ummm" She trailed off unsure on how to explain whaat she had heard but she started to ease herself up and down on his pole. "I uhhh I umm, mmmm" Try to talk while having him in her ass was proving to be a bit of a challage. She attempted to make her point again though "I guess...they...uhhh mmmm....stick some kind of pointed toys, I have heard they leave marks" She was a bit nervous about the pain thing, she didnt want Garth to hurt her, would it ruin what they had for her?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:41 am

Garth listened to Jordan as she tried to tell him what she meant. The filling of her ass with his dick though it seemed made it a bit difficult for her to talk. "MMMMM Pinching off nipples is not a good idea." he told her, "Now as to the other thing, the pointed toys. Do you mean something like small daggers? To stab your tits with?" He to had heard of this when he was in the army. Other officers talked of that kind of thing. They said it was pain mixed with pleasure for the slaves.

"Would you like me to try that on your tits?" he asked her. He squeezed her tits hard and thought about the idea. If she wanted him to try something like that he would check into it when they made port. He had a few things to fill her pussy and ass that he had brought with them. That would be something new.

As she moved slowly up and down on his dick he growled out his pleasure. It felt so good and she knew how to please him quite well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:40 pm

Jordan was trying to focus on what he was telling her and one pleaseher master. She nodded with the small daggers "Uhhh yes Mmmmaster" She groaned "I gggguess thats what they were" She struggled to talk and even to take her breath, in a way she was greatful she wasnt pleasuring her clit she would deffiently lose her mind then

"I wwwwould lke tooto to tr try ma mas master" She continued to moan and groan his growling made her go even faster and moan out his name louder not even fully relizing that she used his named and not "master"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:22 am

Garth continued squeezing her large tits hard for a bit then dropped one hand down to her pussy and began to rub her clit. Playing with her pussy while fucking her ass would always help. So she would like to try having her tits stabbed. That would mean he would have to stop by one of the shops on the island dedicated to selling toys to pleasure slaves and some free women.

"Then we will get a couple of those little daggers and see if you like it. He kissed her neck and shoulders, "Your tits do cry out for attention and something else." he smiled. When she cried out his name his smile broadened. Soon she might be using his name more freely. He threw his head back as he again growled out his pleasure of feeling her tight ass over his cock, stroking it as she moved up and down on it. "Damn you feel good. I do enjoy fucking your ass."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:41 pm

As he continued to play with her tits her hands found their way back to his kness for leverage as she bounced up and down on his hard cock that was streaching her ass. Her ass was squessing itself as if it was trying to push out his massive cock. She felt his hand travel down her stomach to her clit and arched herself turning her head and breathing her hot breath on his neck. She murmered his name again into his ear she was too caught up again to relize that she used his name...again.

Her body trempled and she was moaning and groaning and twisting under his touch she kissed him hard and hot. "I would like the daggers Garth" She whisperred. It was then that she caught herself and froze "Uhhh I mean ummm Sire" She lowered her head slightly but continued her bouncing.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:43 pm

Garth chuckled and kissed her neck. "Do not worry about it my dear. When we are alone you can call me by my name. He slipped a finger within her pussy as she moved up and down on him and began fingering her. "If you like to try we will get the daggers." he told her. But for the moment he was loving the feeling of her moving her ass over his hard dick.

He had a sheen of sweat covering his body as his body tempature rose. His other hand moved from one tit to the other, squeezing them hard and pulling on their nipples. All to soon though he felt himself building for his release. He dropped his one hand down to hold her down on him as she came down. He soon began filling her ass with his hot cum and growled out his satisfaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:55 am

Jordan nodded. "Mmmm Garth I like the...the sounds of...." her statment was cut short as he begain to finger her she let out a scream of enjoyment. She moaned out his name again and twisted on his lap her breathing was laboured and she was having diffifulting catching it. Each breath was a struggle but she was enjoying it. She was sweaty and her hair was probably a mess. But it didnt matter. She was being fulliled by her master and more importantly she was pleasing him.

As soon as his hands went to her hips she knew what was coming and she found her fullfillment at the same time. "Ohhh GGGGGAAARTH" She loudly moaned she found his lips and clamimed them long and hard. As her cum dripped onto the sheets and his cum dripped out of her full ass. "Ohh mmmmasster garth" she moaned againg painting.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:19 pm

Garth let out a sigh as he held her tightly to him. He held her on his lap untill his dick withdrew from her ass and his breathing eased and hers as well. Then he moved her off his lap and had her sit beside him on the bunk. He placed an arm about her shoulders and pulled her close. "You are magnificent my lovely Jordan." he reached up and turned her head to him and kissed her deeply and with passion. When he broke the kiss, he looked down at her large tits and then took one in a hand and lifted it up.

"You would not mind me stabing you in your tits?" he asked her. "It probably will be a bit painful for you." He wanted her to be sure that it was something she could handle and want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:52 am

Jordan moaned as his dick withdrew from her her breathing seemed to calm just on line with his. As he pulled her to the side then next to him and kissed her she returned the kiss passionetly kissing her master back. She kept forgetting that he was indeed her master. But that didnt mater for now it was just them it didnt matter she...yes...she loved him.

When he took her breast in her hands and asked the question she looked up at up with her big blue eyes she reached out and touched his hands as they were on her breasts. "To be honest Sir, it scares me" She bowed her head she hated to admit that she was scared. "But...for you I am willing to try"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:40 am

Garth smiled when she said she would be willing to try for him. He kissed her again deeply and then eased her down onto the bed so she could rest. "I fucked your ass good and now you should take it easy for awhile. Pulling the blanket over her, up to just below her tits, he laid down beside her. "You may be scared of the thought, but you are brave for being willing to try it."

The next two days passed fairly quickly. Garth checked up on Ellen to make sure she was doing alright. Though there were no clothes for her, he managed to round out some tread and a needle so she could sew her clothes up. "Your slave." she began, and she blushed deeply. "I heard you and her the last couple days. She pleases you quite well doesn't she?"

Garth grinned. "Ayes that she does." he was going to be quite frank with her. "You know she is more free then most free women." he saw the look on Ellen's face, "Tis true you know. She can express herself more, please her master, and receive pleasure herself and not have to worry about the cumbersome clothing you have to wear. " He sat down on a chair in her small cabin. He looked at her, "I do not see how a woman can hide what she actually feels or wants to feel. I think the customs we have in this regard are silly and stupid. Should not a woman be as happy as Jordan is? Be as free to exspress her love and desire."

Ellen was red faced with embarasment but did not protest or say anything. He could see in her eyes that what he was telling her was sinking in.

On the second day they arrived at the Port on the Main Island. There was a half dozen other islands of various sizes, but this one, Ella, was the largest. Garth made sure that Jordan was dressed in a slave dress and was cleaned up before they disembarked. He also collected Ellen up and took her ashore with the two of them. He wanted to learn more about her Uncle before he took her there.

From his talks with her the last two days, she knew very little of her Uncle. Her father had never talked much about him. She knew he had a plantaion on one of the islands but that was about all. Her father had been well to do before the war had claimed his life. She didn't even know where he got his money from. This made Garth a bit suspecious. So he checked the three of them in to the best hotel in the city and told Ellen he would get in contact with her uncle as soon as he could.

"Keep an eye on her." he told Jordan. "I want to do some checking on her uncle and take care of the bussines I have to take care of here." He gave her a deep kiss before leaving her in their spacious room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next