The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all) - Page 22 Empty Re: SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 14, 2010 10:28 am

Still shocked that she was holding on to Nick Ellen heard Garths words and grinned and pratically dragged Nick to away. "Where have you been, I thought you were dead there was so much distruction that day" She closed her eyes and shook her head. But then smiled "But you are here now" She was shaking with excitment. She wondered how long it would take until he would find out the training she had. Or was it too soon to hope that he would soon be giving her the fullment that she had been craving so badly.
She then stared up at him "But I am sure there are questions that you have to aske me"

Jordan watched them smiling it seemed that Ellen would be getting her relife that had been penting up for a long time. She was certain that if it didnt hppen tonight that soon Ellen would haver her first time. As Garth led her to the house she grinned. "Of course Master" She walked with him nto the house. She wondered if seeing the two young lovers had something to do with this sudden urge to have sex again, even if it wasnt too long since the last time.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 3:22 pm

As Ellen lead Nick away, "But I saw your house destroyed. I had just left you. How did you survive that, how did you get away?" Nick asked. He had been in the streets when the shells came down. He saw her house blown to bits and then was blown off his feet and almost burried alive under rubble. But a large piece of a wall had fallen onto another piece of rubble and had protected him.

Garth continued to play with Jordan's tits as they walked up to their rooms. Once there he let her dress fall to the floor and he moved behind her, pulling her to him and squeezed her tits hard. After a couple minutes he moved her over to the bed and pulled out the lubracant and sat it on the table next to the bed along with the two needle daggers and one of the fake cocks. "You ready to have your tight ass fucked my sweet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 24, 2010 10:55 am

Still shocked that Nick was here Ellen took awhile to anserw. Then it all came floddig back to her the horrible screams and the smell and the sights of her childhood home being dystroed. She swallowed hard her eyes a blank shell. She licked her lips and looked up at her. "My mother must have senced somthing, she sent me into our garden to get some veggitables for dinner, but I knew we had a lot since I had pickekd them before we went out" She bowed her head her shoulders slightly shaking as a tear fell from her eye down her cheek then off of her chin. "The house was dystored as soon as I got out of it" She rubbed her head wherethere was a faint scar. "I got hit by some debrie and when I awoke I was far away from home" She sat down on a bench on the porch. Where they could hear Garth and Jordan if they ended up doing anything but Ellen wasnt even thinking about that she was so lost in thought. "After a while I was put on a ship and suppose to go to my uncles, thats when Garth and Jordan saved me" She looke up at him "What about you"

Up in the room Jordan smiled and licked her lips sexily as he let her dress fall down. She leaned into him as he pulled her close moaning as he squeeze her tits. She was even happier now they had managed to get to lost lovers together and now Ellen would be able to get her own release yes Nick was insure intime for a wild night. Being moved over Jordan eyed the toys and grinned. "Didnt I satisfy you before you left Master" She winked but she herself was already horny again and ready to please her master. She wasnt sure were Eleen or Nick were but if they were near by the screams would soon be heard.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 25, 2010 5:45 pm

Nick was still in a bit of shock. He could scarecely beleive that Ellen was actually there. It was like a dream. He pulled her to him and put his arms around her. He felt her soft body beneith the thin material of the dress. The raising a hand to her face he caressed it gently and leaned down and kissed her lips. As he did he could feel her tits press against him and he began to get aroused. But he knew that he would have to wait with Ellen. Or so he thought. He had no idea of the lessons she had learned from Garth and Jordan.

Garth ran his hands over her naked body paying attention to her lovely tits and her ass. "Well my dear I guess you need to satisfy me again." he chuckled and moved behind her, to press up against her and continue to squeeze her tits. Moving a hand down he opened his pants and freed his cock and pressed it up against her ass cheeks. Then bending down to kiss her neck and shoulders, "I expect to hear them pretty soon. I think Ellen is more then ready to be fucked and fucked good and hard." he whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 29, 2010 11:26 am

As she was sitting there with Nick Ellen could barely handle herself she wanted to jump on Nick right now, and rip his shirt off and ride him as she had seen Jordan do to Garth. She was twisting and turning trying her best to hide it but when he begain to caress her Ellen couldnt help but moan out. She gripped her hands into fists licking her lips, her heart was racing and her thoat was dry. She was trying to controle herself. But when he leaned down to kiss her she wrapped her arms around his neck growled out and in one swift moment mounted her self on his lap an had torn open his shirt. Her lips over his neck like Jodan had down kissing and gently biting. His flesh. She stroked his arms. And growled gently. She then kissed his lips. Then pulled away suddenly relizing what she had done. She blushed. "I hope this hasnt turned you off Nick, but I need to be taken, I am losing my mind, I need the relive that Jordan gets, can you give it to me?" She softly trailed a finger over his chest. Smiling hoping that he could tell how bad of he was. "I know has my first time it will hurt but Nick please I need it" She didnt want to let him know that she had been getting lessons but with the way she was kissing him and rubbing against him it was clear.

Meanwhile in the room Jordan giggled. "And I hope I do, statisfy you that is " She turned her head to kiss him gently. When she felt his cock pressed agaisnt her ass she rubbed her ass backwords to get him even more turned on. She sighed and growled as he began to kiss her neck and shoulders. She nodded. "Yes I dont think Ellen will even get to a room, I just hope that Nick is wanting her as much as Ellen needs him or she is going to be heart broken" She knew what she would do if that happeened she would ask Garth to give Ellen what she needed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 5:17 pm

Nick felt her moving about in his arms then she suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck and growled. The next thing he knew she had straddled his lap nad tore open his shirt. She began kissing his neck and biting it then kissed him. This was not the same timid girl he had known back on the mainland a couple of years ago. She had always been proper and careful of what she did and said. Though he had thoughts about stripping her and making love to her, he had known that was not possible. He had been the proper gentelman and could have only expected something after they were married.

He could feel her moist pussy pressing against his hard cock as she straddled him. She had nothing on under the revealing dress. This too was something that was not Ellen. What had changed her? He was shocked and confused, but yet he was a man and she was offering herself to him. His hands moved up her sides until they found the catches to the dress and he undid them. He pulled the dress down from her tits and then took them in his hands and squeezed them hard, as he licked his lips and looked into her eyes.

Reaching around, Garth rubbed Jordan's pussy as he squeezed her tits with the other hand. "Mmmmmmmm lets get you prepared for my cock shall we." he said and gently bent her down so her ass was up in the air and she could hold on to the edge of the bed. Taking the lubricant, he began to push it up into her ass with a finger and move it in and out of her ass. Once he was done he patted her ass cheeks and stripped his clothes off and got on to the bed with his back against the head board. "Come my dear straddle my lap, your back to me and ease yourself back onto my cock."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:02 am

Ellen was a bit unsure of what his reacation would be but she knew that she was in great need she was so horeny and all her lessons that she got from Jordan and Garth and the fact that they were upstairs and about to have their own sexual encounter ma Ellen all the more desprete. She hoped that Nick wouldnt be scared off she was in a great need but just when she thought she would have died from embarassment Nick responded to her acts. She leaned back as he freed her tits. Then looked into his eyes and licked her lips then claimed his lips for a strong kiss. Then nuzzled his neck and sucked on his ear lobe. Her hips grinding into his.

Then remembering a lesson from Jordan she slowly started to kiss around his neck focousing on his adams apple then slowly down his chest as she slowly slilled off of his lap and then just as Jordan had done she freed his cock from his pants then slowly she rubbed it up and down and taking a deep breath and keeping her eyes on him she lowered her head down and started to suck on the tip of it. She keeped her eyes on him, to see if she was doing this right, it was her first time but wanted to please him like Jordan pleased Garth. Soon she hoped that he would scoop her up and carry her to a bed, but for now she figured this would work

Meanwhile in the room Jordan moaned loudly as he rubbed her pussy her body reacting to every touch of his as he lubercated her ass she cried out for more. When he stripped down and moved to the bed she quickly came for him, before it would have been simply because he was her master and she was his slave, but now it was soo much more. She wanted to please him, to hear him make the noises to have him cry out. She wanted to feel his arms around her. So she came to him and eased herself on his cock until he was fully sheeve.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:44 pm

Nick's eyes grew wide as she began kissing around his neck and then down his chest and then slipping off his lap and undid his pants. When she began sucking on the tip of his cock his mouth opened and he sucked in a deep breath. He had no idea that she knew how to do anything like it. He liked it but, he was a bit shocked that she knew how to turn a man on like she was doing. He wondered what else she knew how to do. He moved a hand to her head and held her in place and pulling her more toward him so she would take more of his cock into her mouth, while his other hand went down to continue squeezing her tits.

Garth helped her ease herself back ono his cock. Once he was fully embedded up in her ass he again reached around and began squeezing her tits hard. Gently bitting on her neck and shoulders he whispered in her ear, "I love you my sweet and lovely Jordan." He then began kissing her neck and moved a hand up to turn her head some and kissed her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:04 am

As she felt Nicks had on her head she grinned and gladly took the rest of his cock into her warm wet mouth, she seeemed to be doing this right. She quickened her pace as he started to play with her tits, but soon the fire below was too much for her to handle she pulled away from his cock and leaned up kissing him hard on the lips then with trembling voice and hands she whispered "Please Nick take me I am despret" She lowered her eyes realizing what she said, would he think of her as some slut now? A tear rolled down her cheek as she waited for him to answer her she would die if he thought anything low of her. She was certain that he would want continue to court her and marry her but did she have to wait to have release? She wanted him to take her and carry her to her bedroom and do the stuff that Garth did to Jordan.

Meanwhile up in the room Jordan graoned out loudly as she was eased onto his cock. She leaned back into him and sighed contently gasping as he bite her then giggled. "Hmmmm I like that Garth" She slowly started to ride him. She blushed again as he told her that he loved her she whispered back as he turned her face "And I love you too Garth" Then started to kiss him back and ride him hard.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:30 pm

Nick could not beleive what was happening. Ellen was half naked before him, kneeling down sucking his cock. He had her tits in his hands squeezing them and then she moves up kissing him and asks him to take her, with a desperate tone in her voice. His cock was hard and erect and his desire for her was to much for him to contain. He stood up and swept her up in to his arms and carried her up to that he hoped was her room. He laid her on the bed and pulled the dress from her and stripped his clothes off .

He moved up onto the bed and between her legs and eased his cock up to her pussy. He looked down at her as he guided his cock into her pussy and stopped as he felt the thin veil of her virginity. He looked down at her puzzelment on his face. He had thought from the expeirence she had been showing that she had sex with a man before. But it was clearly she was a virgin. He licked his lips and drew back. He had alot of questions, but he could see that she was in need of satisfaction, so he rammed his cock forward and the thin veil broke and he felt the hot rush of blood surrounding his cock. He burried his cock deep up into her pussy, before begining to move back and forth in her pussy.

Garth continued squeezing Jordan's large tits as she moved on his cock. He continued to kiss her neck and shoulders. He was not done with his surprizes for Jordan. There was still a couple more that he was still planning. "Now you now that because I am fucking your up your ass, what I am going to do to your sweet tits." he whispered and squeezed her tits a bit harder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:51 am

Her heart was beating so quickly she thought it was going to explode she was trembling still exceptng him to throw her to the side and call her a harlot. That would break her heart and she didnt think she would be able to recoverfrom that. She chanced one more look up at him the tears burning at her eyes but when he swooped her up and carried her to her room and paced her on the bed she grinned. Now her body still trembled but itwas in antcipation.

She stared up at him as he stripped himself then moved on to the bed. She inhaled swiftly as he eased his thick cock into her pussy. He felt him reach the thin veil of virginty then giggled at his puzzled look but before she could explain she felt him withdrawl was he not going to--- even before she could finish the though he rammed his cock forward and broke it. She arched out and let out a loud scream. She was panting and tears feel down from her cheek but she smile up at him. And as soon as the pain started to receed she started to move with him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down and kissed him passionly on the lips, pushing her tongue in to wrestle with his own.

In the room Jordan heard the scream and chucked. "I do belive your plan worked" She grinned an kissed him on the lips. "I do belive Miss Ellen has found her relive should be a surprise for Nick" She raised an eye brow when he asked her the question and grined. "I do not have the faintest idea Sire"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:15 am

Nick began moving a bit harder as Ellen placed her arms around his neck and pulled him down and kissed him deeply. Her naked body beneathing was a beautiful sight. Her tits felt so good in his hand as he squeezed them. When he broke the kiss he shifted a bit and brought her legs over his shoulders so he could bury his cock deeper into her pussy and use both hands to squeeze her tits. "You are going to have to tell me where you have learned things." he looked into her eyes and continued to fuck her pussy hard.

Garth laughed as he heard the scream. "Nick is definately going to be surprised. Ellen is just bursting with desire and fustration." When she grined and said she had no idea to his question he squeezed her tits hard, then picked up one of the small needle daggers. He ran the tip of the blade over her right tit as he kissed her neck. "First this one slowly in this tit, then the other dagger in your left tit when I fill your ass with my hot cum." He placed the tip of the blade to her tit just below the nipple. "Are you ready to feel it my sweet?" he squeezed her right tit hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:29 am

Ellen could barely contain herself she was twisting and turning and moaning out for more. His hands felt so right and she could see why Jordan loved pleasing Garth so much, if Jordan felt half of what she was feeling now then Jordan had the prefect life, sure it had been tough in the beginning but now it was prefect. When he lifted her legs Ellen let out a loud scream of pleasure, clearing not caring where her voice went. She just smiled when he told her that he wanted to know where she learned it from. "After" She managed to moan out. Between being fucked hard and her large orbs being played with.

In the room Jordan heard the screams and giggiled "I think you taught her good Garth" She kissed him softly on the lips as she contined to ride her ass up and down his thick cock. She moaned softly feeling the tip of the dagger. "Ohh please" She gasped out. She was clearly in need right now and she loved it when he was pleased first, sure they were fallng for each other but she was still his slave, but it was more then that at the same time.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:00 am

Garth squeezed her right tit hard again as he pressed the dagger's tip againt her tit harder till the tip pierced the skin. Slowly he pushed the dagger's blade deeper into her tit as he continued squeezing it and kissing her neck. Once the blade was fully embeded in her lovely, large tit he brought her right hand up to hold it in place. This allowed him to begin squeezing her left tit as well as squeeze her right one. "You are truely magnificent my sweet." The act of stabbing her tit slowly had made him come closer to filling her ass with his cum. So he picked up the second little dagger and prepared her left tit, by squeezing it hard and placing the dagger up to it. As he felt himself ready to release his load, he plunged the dagger into her tit hard, growling out his pleasure and satisfaction.

Nick fucked Ellen hard and fast, the sound of his balls slapping against her could be heard in the room. Her cries and moans of pleasure filled the room and probably beyound. He was breathing hard and was begining to sweat, Finally he felt himself building for his release and rammed his cock up into her pussy hard and held himself there. His cum flowed from his cock, into her pussy and he growled out his satisfaction. He held her in the position for a bit longer as his cock receeded from her pussy. Then he eased her legds down and laid next to her. "Now tell me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:14 pm

Feeling the dagger against her tit and him sqeezing it she arched to him and breathed in deep her chest going down then up as he slowly embedded the dagger she groaned out and willinging took the blade to hold it in. She could feel her body trembling getting ready to find her own release. She continued to bounce on him. Crying out and licking her lips. As he quickly stabbed the other one and she felt his hot seed pour into her ass she cried out again and found her release her body coved in a sheen of sweat her breathing rapid her legs and ass a sticky mess but she was happy. She turned her face and kissed him soflty.

The harder that Nick went the harder Ellen moaned out for more. She didnt care that her voice was going beyond the room, Jordan didnt seem to care and it seemed to make it better for Garth so she assumed that it would make it better for Nick. At the same time that he filled her with his seed She felt a sudden explosion of exasty and was nearly lifted off the bed because of it. She was panting and drenched with sweat. When he put her legs down and laid down beside her she smiled at him. "I have been waiting for that" She kissed his lips softly "As to how I know this dont be mad but Garth and Jordan have been...." She trailed off not sure how to word it "I have been watching and learning from them"

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:48 am

Garth held the dagger handle and squeezed her tit some more as he finished pumping his cum up her ass. As he let his cock slowly receed from her ass he squeezed both tits, as Jordan held the dagger in place. He then moved her off his lap to sit beshide him as he continued squeezing her tits and bending down he kissed both of them where the daggers were embedded. He then held her tightly to him and kissed her deeply. "You are truely magnificent my sweet. I thank you for letting me do this to you. I know that it hurts when I stab your tits." He ran a finger around where the blades of the daggers was embeded in her tits. He squeezed her tits a bit more before slowly removing the daggers and appling the sav to the wounds and holding the gauze to it to make sure the bleeding was stopped.

Nick continued squeezing her lovely tits as she began trying to explain how she had learned things. He raised a brow when she said she had been watching Garth and Jordan having sex. He was not to surrprised. He knew Garth loved to have sex and with Jordan he had it quite often. She seemed to enjoy having sex as much as he did. "So you have watched them as they had sex. What else did you learn from them?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:20 pm

Still breathing heavily Jordan felt him fishing pumping her ass full of his sticky cum she was now sweaty and sticky. She groaned out softly as his cock receeded from her ass. She smiled at him as he Squeezed both tits hoping that the sudden sharp pain was hidden from him. She didnt want him to know. She smiled up at him as he put her beside him. She couldnt explain how much she cared for Garth now, so much more then just a master. She returned to passionaate kiss.

Blushing as he paid the the compliments, she arched as he ran his finger over her tender tit then chewed her bottom lip when he took the daggers out and appiled the slave and gauze. She rubbed his arms softly. Then snuggled into his arms and sighed. "Anything for you Sire" She said softly.

Ellen was still panting and groaning as Nick played with her tits. She giggled as he asked her what else she had seen. She looked up at him "So you are not disguststed with me, not being the innocent one I was when we frist began to court?" She searched his eyes clearly a bit nervous that she was taking a big risk here. "I have learned that Slave women are more free" She kissed his lips softly "I dont lke the restrctive clothes that we have to wear. " She nodded. "I learned a few other things, but why ruin the surprise?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Garth held her and when he thought that the wounds were healed he squeezed her tits, but not to hard. They heard Ellens scream of pleasure and knew she had finally had her long needed release. He wondered how Nick was taking it, finding that she was now a woman that needed sex. Garth had figured that she would be a hot little thing when he saw the look on her face when him and Jordan gave her the first lesson. He wondered if she would have Nick fuck her ass and use the daggers on her tits as Garth did to Jordan.

Nick had been told many things, growing up, about what men could do with women while having sex. Some seemed odd to him but still enticing. He had planned on doing it all with Ellen when they would have been wed. But the war had changed that. But now it looked as if he would have a second chance and from what he figured Garth was doing to Jordan, Ellen now knew. Though it seemed a bit perverse for Garth and Jordan to allow Ellen to watch them, he was kind of grateful. Now Ellen would not be nervous about doing things that might seem strange. "No I am not disgusted. I have longed to do this with you when we were courting." when she said she did not like the restrictive clothes that she had to wear he grinned. He liked the outfit she had worn. It would allow him to do what ever he wanted with her when he felt like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:54 pm

Laying next to Garth Jordan snuggled into him more as he softly squeezed her tits. They were tender having been stabbed so many times but she didnt let him know that. She chuckled softly as she heard the screams coming from Ellen and Nick she kissed his neck softly and nibbled on hs earlobe. Then softly whspered "You taught her good Sire" With that she laid her head on his chest and sighed.

Ellen was grateful that Nick was not disgusted. She grinned when he said that he was wanting to do this before she looked up at him. And although she was sweaty and sticky and panting she kissed him on the lips. "So you wont mind if I wear this type of dresses?" She paused. "I much prefer the dresses that Jordan wears compared to the ones free women have to wear"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:16 pm

He had to chuckle at her comments. "Well you had a hand in it to my dear. Can't teach some one unless you have a parntner in it." he chuckled again. Garth relaxed and soon driffed off to sleep. All in all it had been a very good day and he was content. With Jordan at his side in the bed, her warm and soft body against him, all was right in the world.

"I like them. It will be easy for me to enjoy you should we desire it." They were sexy and showed a lot. He had a feeling he would be horney quite a lot. "Why don't you show me what else you have learned." he told her and kissed her deeply. He moved a hand down her body and over her ass cheeks and patted her ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:47 pm

Blushing Jordan smiled to herself. To be reconized by a master was a great honour that was not bestowed on many. She kissed him lightly then felt him relax then slowly fall asleep. But Jordan was lost thought. How could Garth had been so patient with her? She slowly moved out of his arms careful not to disturb him, grabbed a clock and wrapped it around herself lightly and sat down on the windowsil and looked at the sleeping form of Garth then looked back out the window.

How she acted when he first brought her home was warrented of death, but instead he took the shame upon himself. In front of Nick. She sighed softly. She had been so stupid, she had wanted death over being another mans slave, but Garth was so differnt she turned and looked at him again then stood her back to him and she continued to look out the window. She hated herself and the way that she had acted that first day. How she had talked to him and treated him. Standing there only barely covered she hugged herself and looked out the window her back completly turned to him. She had apogized to Nick but she had failed to do so for Garth she would have to fix that.

Sticky from the blood and the mixed cum Ellen was panting. She looked over to Nick and grinned "So...you wouldnt....mind...me wearing.....this type of dress?" She panted out. She then shook her head. "My love I would love to show you more that I learned" She paused "But Jordan also taught me that after a frst time a hot bath is needed to ease the pain" She kissed his lips softly "So how about a hot mineral bath for both of us"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:04 pm

Garth slept. He only had pleasent dreams that shifted from one to another. He awoke not to long after falling asleep to see Jordan standing by the window looking out. He kept quiet sencing that she was thinking about something. He had his plans and soon he would be putting those into effect. His parents would have approved. He hoped to hear in a few days from the ships that had gone to the pirate's island.

He was weary of the Mainland and all its stuffyness. He had his mansion there, if he needed to return to do business, but he prefered the islands. There was something about them that made a man relax and enjoy life.

Nick proped himself up on an elbow and looked at her. A nice hot bath would be good. A hot mineral bath was even better. The islands had a reputation for them. He had heard of them and had wanted to try it. "I would like that. Where is the closest one?" when she told him there was one in the house he chuckled and got out of bed and scooped her up in his arms. "You direct and I will take you there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:28 pm

Knowing that there was nothing she could do right now with Garth sleeping Jordan swallowed and promised herself that she would find time to do it in the morning so she turned around to go into bed but that is when she saw Garth watching her. She rushed to him and knelt on floor by the side of the bed and reached for him "Sire I didnt mean to wake you I was jus thinking" She said then she looked up at him and sat on the bed but had her back to him. "I realized something, I have said sorry to Nick but I have forgotten you" The tears fell down her face now. "I was so bad to you that first day, you could of had me put to death" She turned and looked at him. "I am so sorry Sire, I was blind, I was hurting so much, I thought death would be better then having another master" She shook her head "But you are different" She licked her lips. "I just wanted you to know thatI was sorry" She didnt lay down though she felt not worthy of laying down with him.

Ellen yelped as he picked her up she giggled and told him where to go, the bath would already be drawn and warm. She had arleady planned on taking on before she knew that Nick was here. She kissed and soflty bit his neck the entire time that they walked.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:55 pm

Garth wrapped his arms around her and drew himself up to a sitting position. "You have had a very hard life and one could not expect you to be loving from the start." he kissed her neck, pulling the robe down some to reveal some of her lovely tits and her shoulders. "All that matters is that is in the past and now you are as you are." he smiled as he continued kissing her shoulders and neck.

The pool of hot water awaited them as they walked in to the chamber. The floor was the natural stone with stone walls surrounding the area. Nick carried her down into the water feeling the hot bubbling wather around his legs as he went deeper. When they were waist deep he found natural stone ledge that they could sit on and placed Ellen down on it and sat next to her. "How does that feel?" he asked, as he placed an arm about her and pulled her naked body closer to his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:45 pm

Feeling his arms around her Jordan relaxed. How she come to love his touch and his arms around her. She leaned into him as he kissed her and moved herself to help disrobe her. She nodded "I know its not my place to ask, but what ever made you give me another chance?" She turned her head to kiss him softly Her eyes searching his. "I mean after you sent me upstairs from you playing the Piano, I thought for sure that you had sent for the gaurds to send me to my death" She kissed him again softly "Its okay if you dont want to tell me I am just curious" She swallowed hard. "I want you to know something" She closed her eyes and leaned into him. "I really do Love you" She swalowed hard and took a deep breath and waite to see what he would say in responce. She she had said that she loved him in the throws of passion, but this was a risk, a slave falling for a master was mostly unthinkable.

In the waters Ellen groaned slightly. "It feels so good" She closed her eyes as she was seated and then she leaned eagerly into his arms. She was a bit tender but she was grateful that Nick had found her. And allowed her to have her release. She kissed his cheek softly. "I am so happy you found me Nick, did you ever give up hope?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next