The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all) - Page 23 Empty Re: SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:12 pm

Garth smiled. "It was Nick that told me to give you a second chance." he told her. "So I did and now look at us." he kissed her cheek. Nick must have senced or felt something back then. "I know you do, my sweet one, and as strange as it might seem I love you as well. Now that does not happen very often." It had happened to his father. His father had told him about it. How he had bought his mother as a sex slave. How she did everything she could to make him happy and please him. He had kept her a slave for about a year before he freed her and made her his wife. After that she continued to do what she had done for him as a slave, and denied him nothing, even though she was a free woman.

Nick could not help but play with her lovely tits as they sat in the water. He knew her pussy would be sore from being fucked and her virginity taken, so he did not play with it. "So tell me, what other things have you learned." he was wanting to know. He knew that Garth fucked Jordan in the ass. He had heard them as they fucked. He wondered if Ellen had seen them do that and would allow him to fuck her ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:50 pm

Hearing who had helped her have another chance she smiled but it also filled her with guilt she had been so horrible to Nick her fist day there. And it was hm that saved her. She kissed Garth again and smiled her whole face turning a beat red as she heard those words again she smiled and turned her whole body and lghtly pushed him down so she was hovering over her, she brushed his hair sofly "I am so glad I decided to trust you" She bent down and kissed him passiontely on the lips lightly pusing her tongue in and then came back up. "May I know what you had planned to do with me if Nick hadnt convnced you?" She had another Question too but all in good time. That night way back then he had talked about his mother how she had taught him to play, but she had been sent to the room again and neve got a chance to talk to him about it she wondered if she could know now.

In the water Ellen sighed sofly at Nicks touch it seemed that both of them were hungry and and had a thrist for each other at his questions she grinned "Well I suppose I can just come out and say it" She paused "I can see that a mans rod can fit into a womans arse"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:07 pm

Garth smiled when asked what he would have done with her if Nick had not convinced him to give her a second chance. "That I don't know." he told her. "I didn't have much time to think about it." he reached up and placed his hands on either side of her face. "I am glad i didn't have to think about it." Drawing her down to him he kissed her lips gently. "That is now in the past and something that we both can put behind us."

Nick grinned when she just came out and said it. "Ahhhh so you are willing to have my cock up your lovely ass." He continued squeezing her tits. She would be sore once more after he fucked her ass. "Relax and enjoy the hot bath and we will do that later on." he kissed her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:14 pm

Nodding slowly Jordan licked her lips. As he answered her and brought his hands to her face she closed her eyes and moved her face so she could kiss his hand. She grinned "Me to Sire" As he pulled her down and kissed her and told he it was in the past she kissed him back and rested her forhead on his. "One more thing" She sat up stark naked her breasts full and large. "I wanted to apologize I know it was in the past but that is why I was crying earlier" She paused "I apologized to Nick before my master" She lowered her head ashamed but her hands were strokng hs strong chest.

In the water Ellen was turing all shades of red from embarrassment. "I never said I was willing" She teased "That is something you must work up to, I just gave you my virgintiy, I am a bit tender and i am gong to need some TLC" She looked up at him to see how he ws gong to take it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:58 pm

Garth smiled when she apologized. Turning her over on to her back he kissed her lips gently then moved down to her neck and kissed her there. "Now my dear." he moved a hand down to her tits and began squeezing them. "What do you think we should do?" Perhaps a nice hot bath would be good since they were both sticky from sweat of their love making. He could continue playing with her tits and perhaps fuck her pussy while they bathed.

Nick grinned. "Oh so I have to work up to it do I?" he squeezed her tits hard and leaned down and kissed her thoat and moved down to her tits, lifting one at a time to kiss them and suckle on them. He knew her pussy would be hurting after losing her virginity, but he was anxious to fuck her ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:39 pm

Feeling that she was forgiven even if he didnt say the words Jordan sighed softly. She smiled and moaned very softly as he kissed her neck she loved the feeling of his kisses on her skin. She barely remembered the collar that once graced her neck that had cut into her skin. Now her skin was healed and ever since Garth took her home she did not have a collar on her, and even if it were a time when he would need to have put one on her she knew it would bea padded one.

As he massged her breasts she arched her back and cried out. She licked her lips when asked what they should do. She smled "How about a bath since we are both still sweaty and sticky" She giggled.

Ellen arhced her eyebrows "Yes you will hae to work up to it" She smiled "woe me" She winked agan but as he kissed he tits she moaned out then sensing what he had planned she pushed him gently pushed him away "Hmmm I think you can do better then that " She smiled "I want you to make me want it" She rubbed her arms "I dont know if I get both holes filled if I will be able to walk tommrow"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:29 pm

He rose from the bed and helped Jordan up. "A bath it shall be then." he patted her ass as he guided her to the large bathroom and the tub. Turning on the hot water, he let the large tub fill with the liquid and poured a bit of scented oil into it. When it was at a good height, he turned the water off and helped Jordan into it before entering the tub himself.

"You know I have a feeling our poor little Ellen will not be walking right tommorow." he chuckled as he put an arm about her and handed her a sponge. Just sitting in the hot water made his muscles relax, but he continued playing with Jordans sweet tits.

Nick grinned, "Ohhhhhhh so you want me to make you want it." his hand slid down over her stomach to her pussy. He began to lightly caress it, teasing her, as he squeezed her tits some more. Though what she said was true. She would probably be hurting in the morning if he fucked her in the ass that night. Later, after she had both holes fucked enough, she would not have that problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:37 am

Smling she walked with Garth. She was grateful that she was gettng her bath. She was feeling sticky and slimy she wated to be nice and clean plus a bath seemed to relax Garth and even though a bath relaxed her too it was most important that Garth would be relaxed and satisfied. Once she was in the water she relaxed and put her hand on his uper inner thigh and massaged it softly. She giggled softly at his comment "Aye I dont think she will be walking much at all either" She caught his lips softly and kissed him then nuzzled his chest. Then she took the sponge and softy begain to clean him. "I dont know if you know this Sire err Garth" She blushed. "But I know how to give really good massages if you are ever in need of one I guess I should have told you before" She then washed his strong chest.

Ellen winced slightly but tried to relax as he started to massge her sore pussy. She spoke softly between moans "Ohhh I" she swalled "I will need the speical stuff that Garth uses for Jordans arse"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:59 pm

Garth just smiled when she blushed and then stated she could give him a real good massage. "I might take you up on that." he told her and relaxed some more as she sponged him. The trip to the islands had been very profitable in many ways. Not only had he increased his holdings, well when The Raven Got back and his claim to the pirate's island was approved, but now him and Jordan were sort of celeberties on the Main Island as had Ellen.

It had been an exciting and tiring time. But everything seemed to be falling into place and there was only a couple more things that needed to be done. Then everything would be perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:40 pm

Smiling Jordan continued with the sponge washng his strong arms and chest. She couldnt reach the other arm so she straddled his leg wth a wink and started to clean the other arm and then lower to his chest and then his abdomen continue to grin at him. The she kissed his neck. And rubbed his strong shoulders as she kissed his lips passionelty. She wanted to please her master in every way. And she knew that he iked it when she started someing.

Things had changed so much. She was still a slave but she felt more free more now then ever before. She was certan that she loved Garth and he had stated that he loved her so her life was prefect. She couldnt see it getting any better.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:07 am

Garth was relaxing and playing with Jordans large and esqusite tits when she straddedl his legs and continued cleaning him. Once she had settled on his lap his hard cock began rubbing against her pussy. His hands moved over her body. "Now you had better be careful." he grinned and moved his hands back up to her tits and squeezed them hard. He returned her kiss with equal passion and then took the sponge from her and began washing her, starting with her tits and then moving to her shoulders and arms. Slowly he moved down further.

Nick nodded when she told him she would need the special stuff that Garth used on Jordans ass to enter her there. He knew what that was and he would get it. "Well we will wait a day or so before I fill your other end then." he told her. "Can't have you unable to walk around." he leaned in and kissed her deeply. "You relax and enjoy the hot water." he told her and removed his hand form her sore pussy. "Tell me what else you were shown and are willing to try."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:54 am

Smiling innocently Jordan continued to massage his chest "I needed to clean you Sire" She said softly. She winked. "And I am here to please your ever whim" She moaned out as he squeesed her tits and returned her kiss. She ran hr hands down his stong arms and then as he took the sponge and started to clean her she leaned back to give him more access she loved the feeling of the sponge on her body, washing away all the sweat and stickyness off of her. She moved with his touch. And as he moved lower she chuckled. "Hmmmm Garth" She learned forward and kissed his neck soflty and bit down gently.Then swiching back to kissing.

Grinning Ellen nodded "You are very kind" She winked and leaned into his strong arms. "I am so happy that Garth rescured me, I wonder how he knew that I was the girl that you once courted" She was avoiding his question she wanted him to be surprised when she showed him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:20 am

He reached around and washed her back with one hand as he squeezed her tits with his other hand. Leaning forward a bit he kissed her cheek and then whispered in here ear, "I think my lovely Jordan is still horny." moving the sponge around and down he washed around her pussy and inner thighs. Moving his hand down form her tits he manuvered his hard cock to her pussy and guided it up into it. Letting go of the sponge he used both hands to squeeze her large tits. He grinned broadly as he pulled on her hard nipples.

Nick shook his head at her question. "I don't know. But he is a man that if he wants to find out something he leaves no stone unturned." He wondered what else Garth and Jordan had showed her. He had a feeling that they had prepared Ellen for him, stripping away here inhibition that had been pounded into her from birth. He and Garth had talked at times like men do about sex and what they would like to do to women. He had some idea of what she had been shown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:11 am

Although she was stll a slave and was trained to be at her masters becon call. It was dfferent with Garth there was something about him that always made her hungry for him. She nodded at his comment. "uh huh" She said in reply. She sighed softly as he cleaned her inner thigs and pussy. Then as he manuvered his hard Cock into her puss she groaned and then postioned herself so she could easily ride him. She went slow but hard making it so he almost got it all the way out before ramming herself down hard on him smiling at him watching him to see his reaction to all of this. Making sure he liked what she was doing. "Hmmmm Garth" She moaned.

Ellen closed her eyes relaxed and played with his arm softly. Her mind was racing how would this work? Would Nick marry her or would it be more like Jordan and Garths relaltionship? She didnt want to wear the uncomfortable dresses, she liked the ones on the island, would they remain on the island? Surely Garth would still need him. She couldnt part wth him this soon after findng him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:11 am

Garth could tell that Jordan wanted to please him any way she could. She had learned to take the initiative at times and knew what he liked. As she moved up and down on his hard cock he smiled and placed his hands on either side of her face and drew her to him and kissed her deeply. Once he broke the kiss, his hands moved down to her tits to squeeze them as he kissed her neck and gently bit on it and her shoulders.

Nick continued to play with Ellen's tits. As the water began to cool, he stood up, his cock hard, but Ellen would not yet be ready to be fucked again for a while and if he fucked her up her ass she definately would not be able to walk in the morning. She would soon get use to it all. But he wondered if he would be able to get her that far. Garth counted on him to ensure his business ventures on the mainland went well. He would have to leave and see to that. Would Ellen come back with him. She had a plantation on the island that needed looking after. Now that he had found her alive, and her inhabitions gone, he didn't want to leave her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:06 am

Feeling her masters hands on her face she smiled then kissed him back equally passionetly. She liked how he responded to her pleasing him before he asked. He seemed to like it and that meant a lot to her. His happeniness meant everything to her. And it was more then the peice of paper that had her name and price on it. More then the fact that he bought her, more then the fact that he owned her. It was that he had waited for her to be ready, that he had been gentle with her, that he and she, well they were more then just servant and owner. They each cared for each other. Jordan cried out as he bit her and started to ride him a bit faster. "How is that Sire" She whispered in his ear softly.

Ellen relaxed in Nicks arm continuely finally have foud the love of her life and not wanting to leave him. But he stood up and she frowned seeing his huge member still errect. She smiled and stood up and grabbed a towl and dried her self off slightly then led him to a bed pushing him down as she had seen Jordan do. She then laid down and rested her head onhis legs and started to suck him off. Starting with his head then slowly taing the whole thing in. Jordan had said that males could not go long in this condition. So Ellen wanted to fix it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:08 am

As she rode him harder, Garth squeezed her large tits hard. "Excellent." he answered her and as she came down on his cock he raised his hips to meet her, burring his cock deep up into her pussy. Bringing her to him, he kissed her deeply and long. He figured she was about ready for the next step of his plans.

Nick laid there on the bed as she began to suck his cock. She was indeed amazing, and even though she had not done it before, she knew what to do and did it quite well. He reached over and took one of her dangling tits in his hand and squeezed it hard, as he growled out his pleasure, feeling her lips around his cock. She was still a bit sore from being fucked so he figured that he would release his load into her mouth for her to swallow. He would wait a day or so before fucking her in her ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:26 am

Hearing his encouragment made Jordans' hear soar. She loved to please him and even though he wasnt a big noise maker. But when he did speak or growl it made Jordan feel as if she was on cloud nine she of course wouldnt tell Garth that. For it would make it seem as if she was full of herself. When he raised his hips to meet her she let out a scream of pleasure and the eyes went into the back of her head and she began to tremble with desire. She moaned into the kiss and sped up her hips she wanted to see him get his release she wanted to hear that sexy growl that he gave her when she pleased him.

Ellen moaned on to his cock as he felt him squeezing her tit. She continued to suck hm going deep as she had seen Jordan do then she took her small hand and massaged hs hanging balls. She looked up at him to see how Nick was liking what she was doing.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:06 am

Garth liked how she took the initiative to please him. He kept squeezing her tits and bringing them, one at a time to his mouth to suckle on. He saw she was trying to wait until he had his release to have hers so he kept pace with her until he felt himself ready to fill her pussy with cum. He squeezed her tits hard and growled out his satisfaction as he pumped his load up insde her. He then put his arms about her and held her down to him.

Nick grinned as she moved up and down on his hard cock, and massaged his balls. After all those years of waiting he had finally gotten his dream to come true. As he felt himself ready to cum he threw his head back and growled out his pleasure. His hot cum spurted out of his cock into her mouth. He could hardly wait to fuck his lovely Ellen up her ass and see what other things Garth and Jordan had showed her.

Two days later the Raven returned with the other ship. Aboard they had quite a bit of cargo that the Pirates had taken. Also more prisoners. Those that had supported the pirates on the island. These prisoners would mostly be given prison time. The Captain came out to the plantation to inform Garth that the island was not secure and was ready for him to claim. With a little work the town there would be improved and hopefully he would be able to have people come and live there to help support the new port that the harbor provided. "We will leave on the morning tide he told the Captain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:07 am

Moaning a loud as Garth squeezed her tits and softly speaking his name as he suckled on them although it was her duty to please him he had his own little tricks that drove her wild. She tightened her pussy mucscles around his cock because she knew that when she did that it drove him up the wall. She was rewarded by his growls and his hot seed into her. She at the same time screamed out his name forgtting the proper "Master" She smiled and allowed herself to be pulled down on him. She kissed him softly on lips. "I do hope I pleased you Sire" She was panting and clearly exhuasted but happy that she and her master were this close.

Ellen could tell that Nick was enjoying what she was doing. She kept her eyes on Nick she was trying to be like Jordan and she wondered how well she was doing on it. But as he threw his head back she readied herself and drove her head down so his cock was being squeezed by her throat mucles. She swallowed all of what he pumped in to her mouth then when he was done she softly kissed the sides and licked it all clean and his balls then looked up at him. She climbed up to him and laid her head down on his chest. "I am so happy Garth found you" She kissed his neck grabbed the blankets and pulled it over them both and sighed contently and closed her eyes.

When the captain came in Jordan was standing with Garth she was dressed in one of her more relveeling dresses, more suited to the islands, Jordan defeinly liked life here more then on the mainland but as the captain came up she bowed her head to him and let the men talk. She wasnt wanting to leave but did her best to hide her disapoinmet and smiled up at Garth. "Another chance for me to see a sunset and sea Garth" Every since he had treated her to the sunrise and sunset at sea, and seeing all the stars she longed to see them again. Being on a boat and not banished to the windowless, cell in the underbelly of the boat. She stood on her tippy toes and lightly kissed Garths lips. To show him affection infront of the captain.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Garth had an arm about Jordan, his hand moving up and down on her stomach as the Captain reported to him. Once Garth told the Captain that they would leave on the tide back to the island, he told him to load the ship with supplies they would need to sustain a small group of settlers. "Already there sir, was his reply. The pirates had quite a stash of supplies. Enough to keep a number of people fed and clothed for at least a year." He gave garth an inventory of what was brought back on the Raven. The cargo on the other ship the ship's captain would sell and give equal shares to his crew.

"Well captain this is your cargo, you sell it and give equal shares to your crew. They deserve it. Once we reach the island I think they deserve a keg of rum and some time off."

"Have you any people in mind to be taken along to take over the town there?" he asked

Garth smiled. "Already taken care of. They will be ready to board in the morning as well." The past two days he had went about the island finding those that wished to relocate. Because the Town on the Main Island was a well populated one, there were compitition with shops and other businesses. Some shop keepers wanted to relocate where it was not so competetive and a new Port would be just the thing for them. Others were thinking of the land on the island. They would have to clear some areas but farms and perhaps even some mining could be done. The island was not well document, so it was unknown what was all there.

The Captain left to insure the unloading was done and any cargo from the settlers would be loaded up. He knew his crew would be highly pleased with the news that they would be getting money form the cargo they brought back. From what the captain knew of some of the cargo, their shares would be quite a bit of money.

Garth gave Jordan a pat on her ass and took her back inside the house. There Nick and Ellen stood, arms about each other. "So you will be leaving us." Nick said.

"Thats right. And you will be looking out for my business ventures here." I will arrange for furniture and other possessions to be packed up and shipped to the Island that I have renamed as Paradice." Garth grinned. I expect regular visits from the two of you." he took Nick's hand and shook it.

Nick Nodded and sighed. His hand was on Ellen's ass and he patted it. "I think we will be able to find the time." he grinned. Ellen was wearing the same type dress Jordan was and she was not ashamed to be in it.

Turning to Jordan, "Time to pack up and move back to town so we can be ready to leave. He moved a hand up her side to her tits and squeezed one of them hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:26 pm

Feeling his hand on her stomach in such a way, it wasn’t sexual it seemed like more but she could be reading too far into everything. Or just be too in tuned with him and thinking that he wanted to have sex with her, it was her duty to always be aware if he needed some extra attention and it seemed that he was, he seemed to be thinking about something that involved her but she couldn’t put her finger on it. She licked her lips and let the males talk and she silently stood there.

Jordan looked up at him silent then turned her attention back to the captain she didn’t see Marla there but assumed that she must be somewhere close by. Perhaps she was in their quarters resting, the captain most likely had wanted to celebrate their victory and she was now resting well after pleasing the captain. But her attention was brought back to his hand the one was that was rubbing her stomach. She had seen this action before in the way a man who wife was pregnant. When the man wanted to show affection to his mate and the baby. But this confused Jordan; he knew that she couldn’t get pregnant. That would be in her file. And if he was planning that it made her even more nervous. If he was planning on impregnating her it meant that painful operation that she had been warned about from past masters, and what was worse was that he might be planning on freeing her and then she would be with out protection and to her it would be like him rejecting her. She had momentarily forgot about his father having a slave then freeing her.

She kept her inner turmoil hidden though. What ever Garth had planned she would go along with it.

When the captain left Jordan bowed her head then turned to Garth as he slapped her ass she grinned. “Sire if you keep that up I might not sit down for a week.” She teased. Once they made it to Ellen and Nick she grinned at the dress Ellen was wearing. It was very similar to hers and Ellen looked good in it. Realizing that Garth and her would be leaving but Ellen and Nick would be stay here she felt a little sad, she would be losing a friend but they would come and visit.

Stepping forward she hugged Ellen softly and whispered in her ear. “Remember next time you are having sex squeeze your muscles like you are trying to hold in a pee” She then bowed her head to Nick. “Thank you again Nick for…well everything” She then walked back to Garth.

“Okay I will go pack” She walked up to their room and began to pack up the dresses fingering the more relieving dresses. On the mainland even a sex slave wouldn’t really be seen in these but she sighed and packed them away then looked around to see what else she would have to pack.

She would miss the islands but her place was with Garth and she would be more lost with out him then anything else. Her back was to the door and she was humming to herself making sure to pack up her master’s things too and all the toys he had bought her. She was certain that that she was nearly packed but kept making sure.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:13 am

Garth ensured his stuff was packed up and ready to go. He had a brief meeting with Nick. Nick would be running the mining operation on the main island and he would be in contact with him. He also wanted Nick to arrange for the packing of his personal things back on the mainland and have certain items of furniture and stuff shipped to his island. He would take up residence in one of the old pirate captains places until he had a suitable house built. What he had seen of the town there, it needed a lot of work. But with building materials he would arrange for and the people that were coming along, it would not take long to make it a pleasant place to live and work. He could see it in his mind what it would look like in a few months.

When he was done talking to Nick, he returned to the room and found Jordan still making sure she had everything. He moved up behind her and put his arms around her, cupping her tits in his hands and squeezing them hard. "If you are ready we will get going." he bent down and kissed her neck. A couple servants came in and took their luggage down to the wagon. He moved to her side placing a hand up under her short dress to rest on her ass cheeks as he took her down stairs to the wagon and helped her up into it.

A bit later they were at the docks and crew members grabbed the luggage and took it aboard. Marla came running down the gangplank and hugged Jordan. "Another voyage together and the Captain told me he is claiming a bit of land on the new island. Sort of a place to relax and steratch out a bit between voyages."

Garth grinned at that. The old sea dog was planning something for Marla for sure. He knew that both loved the sea, but there were times when one had to take a long shore leave to really appreciate their time at sea and to just relax and enjoy themselves away from others. "Come my lovely. Lets get to our cabin." he told Jordan, then whispered in here ear. "I wish to feel my cock up this lovely ass of yours again and......." he moved his hand from her ass, up her side to one of her tits and squeezed it, "what goes with it when I do." he moved his hand back down to her ass, as the Captain came and claimed Marla.

"All is ready sir." the captain said. "People have been boarding the Raven and the Sea Queen there." he pointed to another ship in the harbor. "We be ready to sail on the tide. Giving Marla a pat on her ass, "Go down and get everything ready my dear." he gave her a look and she grinned and gave Jordan a kiss on the cheek and then ran back up onto the ship to the Captains Cabin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:54 pm

In all honesty Jordan didn’t want to leave the island, she liked the clothes Garth had bought her here even if they were more reveling. They were comfortable but she was certain that she wouldn’t be able to wear them on the mainland. She sighed as she finished making sure she had everything packed including all of her and Garths’ clothes and their toys. She had just finished closing the suitcase when Garth came to her. Feeling his hand on her tit she smiled. He was most obsessed with her tits and it made her want to giggle but she was too disappointed right now she was going to be leaving not only the island but Ellen. She had fun with her. But she knew her place was with her master so she put all her worry and fear aside. She had not forgotten how Garth was just rubbing her stomach either. Something was up with that and she wondered what but in time it would be reveled.

She turned her face to him after he kissed her neck and just barely caught his lips. Watching the servants take away their luggage she smiled as Garth rested his hand on her ass. She nodded to him letting him know that she was ready to go. She looked over her shoulder to take one last look at what had served as their quarters and then walked with him outside. Thanking him as he helped her on the wagon she waved a final goodbye to Nick and Ellen and then let the swaying of the wagon relax her. She knew that soon she would be seeing Marla and that made her smile.

Once they were at the docks and she saw Marla Jordan’s smile grew big across and she ran to met her returned the hug she had missed her friend. Hearing that the captain was going to get a bit of land Jordan couldn’t help but feel a twinge of jealously but she kept it well hidden. “That would be great Marla”

She would have gone on but Garth had bent down and whispered to her. She felt her face heat up slightly. She turned to him and nodded. Her eyes full of lust and need for her master. She saw the captain coming up and claim Marla it seemed that both of them would be satisfying their masters. She grinned as she kissed her. “We shall have to chat I hope” She raised an eyebrow as if she was questioning Garth if that would happen but Marla had already left.

Curtsying to the captain Jordan walked on to the ship and turned for Garth. “Sire are we in the same room as our trip here?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:15 pm

He grinned when she asked if they were going to be in the same cabin. "Yes we will but it will not be for long. It should only take us a couple of days to sail to our new home." he told her. "I have decided to stay out here but now I have my own island and port." he continued. "I hope you will like it better now, especially now that I own it." He of course was talking about the pirate's island. "You see that other ship there." he pointed to the other ship. "It is carrying colonest there. The old pirate town, will be fixed up into a real one and the sheltered cove a good port for ships."

He patted her ass. "I have told Nick to send word back to the mainland to pack up my personal things and clothes along with certain items of furniture and have them shiped out here. "I have found I like it out here in the islands more then on the mainland." once he had her down into the cabin, he removed her dress and moved up behind her, squeezing her tits. "What do you think my dear. You think you would like it out here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next